Visage Hair Studio N.Y.C Reviews

Staten Island, NY
View more information

Nicole Married on 02/02/2022

Awesome hair salon

Ashley has been doing my hair for years & I have full confidence in her abilities she did my hair as well as all my girlS’ hair for my wedding and I loved it. Also Nikki did my makeup and my girls makeup and we all looked awesome! Both girls are kind and talented and I would highly recommend them to anyone !

Visage Hair Studio N.Y.C's reply:

Thank you for your feedback Nicole. It was a pleasure to work with you and we are so happy to hear that everyone looked their best on your day!
  • Margaret
    Margaret A. Married on 09/24/2021

Loved my experience, I highly recommend Visage Salon

I had a great experience, Madina and Mireya did a excellent job on my hair and makeup. They both made sure I was happy with how I looked, I highly recommend Visage salon and both ladies.

Visage Hair Studio N.Y.C's reply:

Margaret, these photos are stunning! Thank you for your feedback. We are so happy to hear that your experience was positive. You looked amazing!
    Lisa Y. Married on 09/11/2021

Awesome wedding day hair

Completely satisfied with the hair services for me and my 4 girls. Professional and arrived on time allowing ample time to enjoy the morning. Everyone looked beautiful thanks to Michael and his team.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Megan
    Megan L. Married on 06/26/2021

Beautiful Wedding Hair & Makeup

I booked Visage for my wedding hair and makeup and couldn’t be happier with the results. I was in touch with Jackie who helped to make a schedule and organize everything. On the morning of my wedding, Michael and Mireya came to the hotel where I was getting ready with the bridal party. They were on time and were able to do hair and makeup for six of us before the photographer came. Michael did our hair and was able to do a variety of styles, from a bun with clip in extensions for me, to half up half down curls for the maid of honor and everything in between. Mireya did makeup and was able to give a more natural look for me but also more of a glam look for some of the bridesmaids who preferred that. She applied fake lashes as well. When we were taking pictures, a sudden storm rolled in and we got rained on but our hair and makeup still stayed put all day! I would highly recommend Visage if you want a team that is professional, friendly and does a great job.

Visage Hair Studio N.Y.C's reply:

Hi Megan! Thank you so much for this amazing review. We are all so happy to be a part of your special day. You looked stunning and these photos are picture perfect. See you soon!