Virginia Skypainters Reviews

Virginia Skypainters 4
  • Drew

Drew Hubbard · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Beautiful show!

I was surprised with an AMAZING fireworks show by my father during my reception. It was beyond beautiful. Though I didn't deal with them directly, my Pop said they were great to work with & super nice. It was an all around pleasant experience. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/25/2019
    Virginia Skypainters 5

D Alligood · Getting married on 03/04/2020

Bigger than the Imagination

The fireworks presentation was amazing. Our guests were in awe as they watched the show along side the lovely newly wed couple.

Sent on 04/15/2019
    Virginia Skypainters 6

Katherine · Married on 10/19/2019

Highly recommend!

Ryan was so easy to work with and really overdelivered for our wedding guests. He was completely flexible despite several timeline tweaks that had to be made during the planning process and always offered helpful suggestions. As for the fireworks show itself - we were completely blown away! In fact, we kept thinking we were watching the “finale” but then the show kept going. It was definitely a highlight of our best day ever and guests are STILL talking about it. You will NOT be disappointed if you hire them for your event!!

Sent on 11/09/2019
    Virginia Skypainters 7
  • W

William Mauck · Married on 05/10/2019

Excellent and professional show!

Ryan and his crew at Virginia Skypainters are professionals. They were organized, timely, flexible, and provided a fantastic surprise show at the wedding reception for our daughter. We received tons of compliments and would highly recommend Virginia Skypainters to anyone celebrating a holiday or special event.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Katheryn M. · Married on 11/17/2018

Showstopper firework show! These guys are the real deal!!

Simply WOW! Virginia Skypainters is a world-class vendor, who I’d recommend to anyone looking for a first-rate firework show. They flawlessly put on the firework show of a lifetime for our wedding. Guests commented that it rivaled any firework show they saw our hometown city put on for 4th of July; now that’s how you know these guys are top-notch! They also happily included “special” fireworks, such as hearts, into the mix, which guests loved. Beyond putting on a fantastic firework show, Virginia Skypainters was fantastic to work with throughout the planning process. They were incredibly responsive, and helpful in determining the best option to achieve our objective, and effectively tailored the show to exactly what we discussed. In short: If you’re considering a firework display at your wedding, look no further than Virginia Skypainters—they are as good as it gets!

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Thomas

Thomas Rose · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic fireworks experience all around

Fireworks have always been special to me. When I first got engaged to knew I had to have them at our wedding. I also wanted to keep my fingers and eyebrows so I decided a professional was the way to go. Enter Ryan Francisco from Virginia Skypainters. He is super responsive via email, and very easy to deal with. He took care of the permits and contacted the neighbors and helped me through the whole process. The fireworks themselves were the perfect ending to our wedding. There were a wide range of sizes and colors and patterns and the whole crowd was cheering and very complimentary afterwards. They had it all set up early and worked with our coordinator to plan out the timing flawlessly. This allowed us to get pictures with them in time to enjoy the rest of the show. We could not have asked for a more perfect experience. We highly recommend using them.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Deb Lively · Married on 09/29/2018

A wonderfully explosive end to the night

My son chose the 5-6 min professional grade fireworks display to surprise his bride, and it was amazing! The quality of the fireworks was fantastic and the oohs and aahs from our guests said it all. Ryan was brilliant to work with; he was professional, responsive, helpful, efficient, and patient with all our questions! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Ryan and his team to send you out with a bang too! -Deb Lively, Louisa

Sent on 11/22/2018

Nicole Baggesen · Married on 09/27/2018

Wedding Fireworks Even in the Rain

Virginia Skypainters provided the fireworks for our wedding. They did a fantastic job, and also helped me keep this a secret from my groom. He was surprised and loved them! Everyone did! They were able to do the fireworks even though it was raining. They were amazing! Thank you Ryan Francisco and Skypainters! What a fantastic job!

Nicole & Randy Baggesen

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Virginia Skypainters 8

Tom · Married on 07/04/2018

Great 4th of July fireworks, This is my text to our Downtown Development Director right after the fireworks ended: "Great, really good show, book him for next year!" Tom Raab, Town Manager Town of South Boston

Joanne Womack · Married on 05/12/2018

Breath Taking Show

The fireworks were beautiful!!! The timing was perfect! It added so much more excitement & romance! The people are very professional & easy to work with.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Tamyra · Married on 08/20/2017

Best. Fireworks. Ever!
    Virginia Skypainters did our 4th of July fireworks in South Boston, VA on July 4, 2017 and our community was blown away! So incredibly spectacular! The love and feedback we got back from the community was phenomenal. They are a great company to work with! They definitely provided the ending big bang to our. community celebration. A dazzling fireworks display!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Bianca · Married on 07/22/2017

The fireworks show that Virginia Skypainters put on at my wedding was magical! It made our wedding all the more memorable for our guests, many of whom told me it was the best fireworks show they have ever seen. Throughout the planning process, William was extremely responsive, took care of getting all the proper permits for the shoot, and ensured that myself and the venue had all the information we needed. On the night of my wedding, Virginia Skypainters was consistently monitoring the weather, and when it looked like a thunderstorm might come through, they ensured that we shot the fireworks off early so that we wouldn't miss the show. I would definitely recommend Virginia Skypainters. While it is an added expense, there are different packages you can choose from and they are well worth it! My wedding guests are still talking about the fireworks show!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Danny · Married on 07/04/2017

Great!!!!!! one of the Best Shows I have seen. Look forward to NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

Brandee · Married on 07/04/2017

They were amazing! There were so many compliments on the show!

Brooke · Married on 05/13/2017

We were a little more last minute than we shouldve been and skypainters really worked with us to get all of our permits in as soon as possible! they were very helpful and flexible with us! would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Catherine · Married on 05/08/2017

From the very beginning, Wayt was nothing but professional and helpful - prompt with responses, patiently explaining different options and logistics, and recommending venues within my budget. I chose the "simplest" package for my event, but it was nothing short of SPECTACULAR! My guests and I were blown away at the quality of the show...there were AMAZING things we had never seen before (even during previous 4th of July's!) Wayt is also just an all-around nice guy...when my date had to change, he went out of his way to accommodate me so that I could still have fireworks at my event. It turned out to be one of the BEST NIGHTS EVER :) I HIGHLY recommend Wayt and Virginia Skypainters - you WILL have a magical and memorable time!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Raquel · Married on 09/30/2016

So amazing!

These guys are awesome! They were so flexible and worked well with both our planner and farm manager to deliver an amazing fireworks display on our privately owned, working farm. Guests and others in town that saw the show said it was the best display they've ever seen!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Rachel · Married on 08/27/2016

Absolutely the best idea to add a little sparkle to your big day. Wayt set off an amazing display- all the guests were raving!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/02/2016

We had the opportunity to work with Virginia Skypainters in july for our clients gorgeous wedding in Williamsburg, VA. The groom surprised his soon to be wife with the fireworks and the show could not have been more spectacular. The quality of the show along with the length of the show were fabulous. Their team was extremely easy to work with, and very professional. I will be using this company for time to come in the future for all of my firework needs. I also must say I was very pleased for my clients to have such an affordable fireworks show that looked extremely expensive! Thank you for everything Virginia Skypainters!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Lisa · Married on 05/01/2016

Wonderful to work with and provided an extra special touch to make our event even more successful!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Ken · Married on 09/05/2015

Wayt exceeded our expectations. The show lasted 13 minutes and everyone thought it was great. When the fireworks paused between launches, people loudly applauded, thinking it was over. Then the next launch took place and it was better than the last one. Everyone was thrilled and said it was better than the 4th of July shows they attend. We were very happy with the results.

Sent on 09/09/2015

We absolutely loved our firework display at our wedding. Our guests were in awe and many of them commented that it was the best firework display they've ever seen. We so loved them!

Sent on 08/30/2015

Kathleen · Married on 07/04/2015

I could not be more happy with my entire experience with Virginia Skypainters. From the first email, they were professional, efficient, friendly, and very competent! My husband and I were lucky enough to meet these great guys before the show it made me even more happy to have booked with them! The firework display went beautifully and my guests were completely blown away. I don't have a single complaint and hope that many people use their services to bring there big day to the next level!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Our friends and family cannot stop talking about the breathtaking, professional display that Virginia Skypainters provided us. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing fireworks display. They exceeded our expectations with flying colors.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Jerry · Married on 05/30/2015

We were overjoyed with the spectacular fireworks display provided by Virginia Skypainters. Our guests could not stop raving about the display...saying things like
    "It was better than our home town 4th of July display."

Sent on 06/02/2015