VIP Event Planning Reviews

3 Reviews for VIP Event Planning

• Ro

Roseann · Married on 06/22/2019

Very impressive!!

VIP Event Planning is amazing!! KC was very attentive and thoughtful on our wedding day! Couldn't imagine our day without the excellent organization and planning. We worked with KC to be our day of event coordinator and she did a phenomenal job!! Our family and friends appreciated how kind and genuine she was. We were very impressed by excellent communication and how open minded KC was! She is a great listener, easy going and coordinated well with all our vendors. We highly recommend VIP Event Planning for all events!

Sent on 07/20/2019

Nwaezeo · Married on 08/31/2019

Very Thankful

Myself and my wife had planned the majority of our wedding but due to how busy our lives were getting we came to a point where we really needed someone to step in and help us with finishing out the rest of our wedding planning. KC was able to be flexible with her offerings to tailor her services according to exactly what we needed. KC was personable, professional and we'd certainly recommend her to other couples. Thank you so much KC!!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Katey

Katey · Married on 09/07/2019

Great Service

KC was great at helping me get everything ready for the wedding. She dealt with everything I didn’t want to or didn’t have time for. I would highly recommend her for your event.

Sent on 09/19/2019