Vinton War Memorial Reviews

Vinton War Memorial 5
Vinton War Memorial 6
Vinton War Memorial 7

Stephanie · Married on 06/30/2019

Loved the experience! They are super easy to work with and were very helpful!

Everything was perfect! Dana was super helpful and made it easy to plan, I loved working with her and would definitely recommend the Vinton War Memorial to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Ashley · Married on 05/20/2017

Chasity and Robin and the rest of the staff made my dream wedding come true! The Vinton War Memorial is a very beautiful, spacious dream venue with a fantastic team ! Very detailed oriented, made my wedding look and feel so perfect! They were quick and easy to get in touch with if I ever had a question and always was there just to listen! I would recommend them to any and everyone!! Love you all and thank you all for making everything I wished and dreamed about come true!!!

Sent on 01/16/2018
    Vinton War Memorial 13
    Vinton War Memorial 14
    Vinton War Memorial 15

Lauren · Married on 10/17/2015

The venue speaks for itself. Literally from the outside to the inside, it's just beautiful. My wedding day was centered around this venue and so many people commented on how elegant it was. The fact that you get this gorgeous building plus the help of having Chasity Barbour as your person of contact there, is worth every penny that you will spend. She was a VITAL part of my planning and I couldn't have pictured going through this without her amazing personality and love for weddings. She made it so very easy for me.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Abigail · Married on 12/27/2011

This vendor provided the best venue for both ceremony and reception I could find, I was not disappointed. The Vinton War Memorial is beautiful and historic. My wedding was a dream come true.

Sent on 01/23/2012

Blake · Married on 12/18/2016

This venue is absolutely gorgeous and caters well to any wedding at any time of the year! Chasity is amazing and really lets your imagination fly then will bring you back with wonderful ideas to enhance the big day. I am so incredibly happy with my decision!

Sent on 09/26/2016