Vintage Oaks Ranch Wedding and Event Venue Reviews

41 Reviews for Vintage Oaks Ranch Wedding and Event Venue

• Candace

Candace Bahnsen · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Beautiful Venue

Our wedding could not have been more perfect. I looked and looked in the Waco area for a venue with an outdoor ceremony site with beautiful views. From the moment that I seen Vintage Oaks I knew that it would be perfect! I can not say enough about Amber and Joy they both made sure that my special day ran super smooth and that everything was just perfect. Amber was so awesome at getting back with me and answering what I know was a million questions. They truly made us feel like we were part our their own family. This Venue truly has tons of experience and knows what they are doing, from catering to decor, they have all of your tables and chairs that they even set up for you. I cant tell you how much stress it took off of me and out of the planning portion. This place really has it all together it was amazing from start to finish.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Vintage Oaks Ranch Wedding and Event Venue's reply:

Candace we are so happy you found VOR! It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day. Your kind words mean more than anything to us and we wish you a lifetime of happiness. Much love from the VOR Family

Amber Sheline · Married on 11/16/2019

Great venue

Venue is amazing and the staff made the day run so smoothly!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Vintage Oaks Ranch Wedding and Event Venue's reply:

Thanks so much Amber! It was a pleasure to be a part of your big day. Congratulations and much love from the VOR family!

Maritza Mendez · Married on 11/02/2019

Nothing but love for VOR!

We recently had our wedding at Vintage Oaks Ranch and everyone was amazed at how beautiful the venue was. I love this venue! It was everything I ever hoped for! Joy catered the wedding and her food is AMAZING! Don't hesitate to book this venue, you won't regret it!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Vintage Oaks Ranch Wedding and Event Venue's reply:

Thank you Maritza! We so loved hosting & catering your wedding and appreciate your kind words. We enjoyed your day as well and wish you both all the happiness in the world. Much Love from the VOR Family!

Alyssa Sumbler · Married on 07/13/2019

Sumbler Wedding

This venue is absolutely beautiful! I just recently had my wedding here, and it was everything I dreamed of. Kalyn was very knowledgeable and helpful! She set the place up beautifully. If I had any questions they were very easy to get a hold of and quick to respond. I recommend this venue to anyone looking for the perfect place.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Vintage Oaks Ranch Wedding and Event Venue's reply:

Thanks Alyssa for your kind words! We were honored to host your wedding and wish you many years of happiness. Much Love from the VOR Family!
  • Reagan

Reagan Pendray · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful and perfect venue

My husband and I got married at Vintage Oaks Ranch in June. The venue was perfect - it was the perfect size for our group (about 110) - it didn't feel to big or too small. It is so charming on the inside and out. We were worried that our outside ceremony in June would be a little hot, but the trees provided more than enough shade. At 6pm, the ceremony site was all shaded and our guests commented that they were pleasantly surprised at how comfortable it was outside. Just an example of how the owners have thought of everything to make this the perfect venue. They were great to work with, communicated quickly and efficiently, and were so helpful with any last minute changes. I would definitely recommend this venue!! Thank you for helping make our dreams come true for our Big Day!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Vintage Oaks Ranch Wedding and Event Venue's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Reagan! We appreciate your feedback and certainly hope your day was everything you hoped for and more. Best wishes to you both and much love from the VOR Family!

Alicia Parker · Married on 05/25/2019

The best venue in Central Texas!!

The venue is beautiful and the owners are the sweetest! They were so helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process and made my wedding day perfect! I would 100% recommend using Vintage Oaks Ranch!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Vintage Oaks Ranch Wedding and Event Venue's reply:

Thanks from the bottom of our hearts Alicia! You and Ty and the entire family were a joy to work with. We appreciate your kind words and wish y’all a lifetime of happiness :) Much Love - The VOR family

Keeley · Married on 05/04/2019

Great experience working with the staff!!
    Super responsive to our requests and did a fantastic job with the decorations and food.
    Venue is absolutely beautiful!!

Sent on 08/31/2015
  • Cathey

Cathey Henderson · Married on 04/14/2019

most perfect experience ever!

Our wedding could not have been more perfect, from the first visit to the wedding day. All our guests loved the venue and raved about how beautiful and how professionally every detail was taken care of. The food was incredible, all the vendors were fabulous, the photo booth was so much fun for everyone and such a great gift to ourselves. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Vintage Oaks Ranch Wedding and Event Venue's reply:

Cathey we can’t say enough about your wedding! It was truly special from start to finish and we were honored to be a part. It was a day we will never forget for so many reasons. We wish you all the happiness in the world. Much love - The VOR family

McKenzie · Married on 04/28/2018

I was so thankful to be working with the team at VOR, especially since I live in CA. It really stood out to me how much they care about their brides and the entire weekend as a whole. They really want you to have everything you ever dreamt of on your special day. They helped so much with the flowers, I loved them after almost being in tears from what the florist from an outside source sent me! The food was also AMAZING - wish I could've eaten way more than I did :)

Sent on 05/12/2018

Vintage Oaks Ranch Wedding and Event Venue's reply:

McKenzie you are too kind! Working with your family was amazing from start to finish. We strive for perfection no matter what form that is for our couples and we love that it shows. Congratulations and we wish you many years of happiness!

Deborah · Married on 04/28/2018

I truly could not have asked for more. Amber, Joy, and the whole family (especially Mr. Joy - we named him that) were awesome. From planning the event to executing everything, they were incredible. When my daughter's bouquet was not as she had envisioned, Joy jumped in and recreated until it was perfect. Amber and Joy did a fabulous job with all the flowers and the decorations were just what my daughter wanted. They never tired of our questions or requests and were always prompt to respond! The food Joy and Company prepared for the rehearsal and wedding was so much better than I had thought possible. I almost wish I had another daughter , so I could use them again!
    I cannot sing Kalyn's praises enough. As our day of coordinator, she was instrumental in making everything run smoothly! From unexpected and unforeseen events, (like a wine spill on my dress) she seemed to appear out of nowhere and take care of it all! Thank You!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Vintage Oaks Ranch Wedding and Event Venue's reply:

Thanks so much for he kind words Deborah! We thoroughly enjoyed working with your family on such a special day. Much love from our VOR family to yours!
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 04/20/2018

Dream Come True

We loved everything that VOR had to offer. They made us feel as if we were family. Amber and Kayln were always there when we needed anything or had a question. On the week of, we didn’t have to worry about a thing. Kayln made sure all vendors were there at the correct times and knew exactly what to do. They also did an amazing job decorating for us and took the stress out of wedding planning. I highly recommend giving Vintage Oaks Ranch a chance to make you wedding dreams a reality!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Vintage Oaks Ranch Wedding and Event Venue's reply:

Thanks so very much for you kind words Erin. We very much enjoyed helping you and are so happy that you enjoyed your day. Best wishes to you both and once again thanks for selecting VOR! Much love - the VOR Family

Justyn · Married on 03/17/2018

Amber and her team were wonderful!! They had everything together exactly how I had been dreaming my big day to be. Very nice and very professional.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Vintage Oaks Ranch Wedding and Event Venue's reply:

Thanks so much Justyn! We very much enjoyed helping plan and host your big day. Congrats and Much Love from the VOR Family!

K · Married on 03/03/2018

VOR made everything perfect! Thanks for creating such a happy and fun venue! Thanks also to Amber and Joy for being so great to work with...the wedding and reception were beautiful!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Ashley · Married on 03/03/2018

Vintage Oaks is truly an amazing venue! From our first visit we were shocked by how beautiful the area was. It’s not too big and not too small and has a great outdoor area for the ceremony and entertainment. But the one thing that sold us immediately was Vintage Oaks’ customer service. They do so much and are involved in every aspect of your special day from catering to ceremony setup. Being able to trust them to make the ceremony beautiful and go smoothly really helped us especially since we planned our wedding out of state. They were able to take our suggestions and ideas and steer us into a final product that was nearly perfect. Vintage Oaks is worth every penny and more. If we had to do it over again we wouldn’t change a single thing. An amazing experience from start to end!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Laura · Married on 12/31/2017

My husband & I got married here on New Years Eve 2017 & it was an absolute dream. The staff at VOR is very accommodating, respectful, creative, & most importantly caring! They actually care about what you want! It’s not just another wedding to them. They try to take as much of the stress off of your shoulders onto theirs. Oh, & the food! Joy, the owner of VOR, made the most delicious meal for our guests! We highly recommend her!! Also, Cynthia Banta (Cindy’s Cupcakes) is the way to go for deserts! It was truly a fairy tale wedding!

Sent on 01/01/2018
  • W

William · Married on 11/25/2017

Very thankful for Amber, Joy, Donny, Kalyn, Lauren, Brittany, Carlo (DJ) and the rest of the staff that made the wedding day and reception so special for Shay and I.
    I’ve worked in the service industry for over 10 years and can tell when people care about what they do. Both of our families can be picky at times, naturally, however between guests and wedding party there was not a single negative comment made- and none to be had from my bride and I. It may be hard for some to let go of absolute autonomy when planning a wedding; but trust me, it will be worth your while to let VOR gently guide you in the right direction.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Ciara · Married on 10/21/2017

This place is indescribably perfect! They went above and beyond to make our wedding AMAZING. Amber, Joy, Kalyn, and the whole gang are the kindest people - not to mention they are passionate about what they do and it's apparent in their work. I wish I could relive that day over and over and over. Thank you guys for making our wedding the best day ever!!!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Vintage Oaks Ranch Wedding and Event Venue's reply:

Thanks so very much for the kind words Ciara! We were honored to work with you and Cody and enjoyed it just as much as you did. Much Love from the VOR Family!

Abby · Married on 09/30/2017

Words seriously cannot describe how flawless our wedding day was at Vintage Oaks Ranch. The venue was gorgeous and a perfect size and the Vintage Oaks Crew went above and beyond to make my wedding dreams come true. As an event planner myself, I was so amazed with how the owners and crew were so attentive, paid attention to every detail and did whatever they had to do to make my wedding dreams and visions a reality. I truly didn't have to worry about a thing because the Vintage Oaks Crew had every detail covered. This wedding venue is unlike any other and I will recommended Vintage Oaks Ranch to anyone I know. I also suggest you listen to Amber and the crew when they recommend vendors. All the vendors we chose were Vintage Oaks Ranch recommendations and saying I was pleased would be an understatement. I know for a fact that my wedding day would have never been as perfect and beautiful as it was if it wasn't for Vintage Oaks Ranch and their gorgeous venue and awesome crew!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Vintage Oaks Ranch Wedding and Event Venue's reply:

Abby & Addison we appreciate your kind words and are so very happy that your day was all that you expected it to be :) We take great pride in our VOR couples and always try our very best to make the day seamless. We wish you both a very happy and blessed marriage!!! Much Love - The VOR Family

Tina · Married on 09/30/2017

Most amazing wedding and venue I’ve ever been to and it just happened to be my daughter’s! We couldn’t have ever expected the quality of service we received! Made all of our dreams come true

Sent on 12/12/2017

Cortney · Married on 05/27/2017

We absolutely loved this venue! Vintage Oaks Ranch is a beautiful place to have a wedding. Amber, Joy and all of there staff worked so hard to make everything exactly as we had picturued and because of them the entire night went exactly as planned!! Thanks to everyone who had a part of making that night so special for Cody and me!!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Vintage Oaks Ranch Wedding and Event Venue's reply:

Thanks so much Cortney! We loved hosting your wedding and wish you and Cody many years of happiness!

They are here to serve you and all they want to do is make the special day run as smoothly as possible!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Vintage Oaks Ranch Wedding and Event Venue's reply:

Thanks so much for this review!

Reagan · Married on 04/09/2016

****Besides being a terrific venue, Amber, her parents and other staff of VOR were worth the entire experience. They were the most genuinely friendly people & so personable and I believe that is extremely important to have/be around when planning your wedding & working with a venue!!******

We had our wedding and reception at VOR on 04/09/2016 and we are still completely blown away by the overall experience! VOR was everything we were looking for in regards to it being a place that was "us", from the atmosphere, scenery and wonderful hospitality.
    Amber and the entire staff at VOR were nothing but helpful & attentive to every detail during my entire wedding planning process. I was especially pleased with how BEAUTIFUL the entire decor turned out. I am not picky and did not want to stress myself with minor details so Amber completely blew me away with everything she came up with to make our wedding the most beautiful wedding ever.
    We had complete use of the venue the morning of the wedding. My bridesmaids and I arrived early that AM to start getting ready and to look over decor as it was being set up. The bridal suite that we got dressed in is not only functional for hair/make-up artist but also beautifully decorated (which is great for "getting dressed" photos).
    The venue & staff played a huge part in the success of our wedding and the amount of our guests who are still talking about the wedding is testament enough!
    I cannot say enough GOOD things about this place! I can say it was the most beautiful, fun wedding Ive been too (and not just because it was my own). There is not one thing that I didn't like about the place from the beginning and cannot complain about anything the day of our wedding.

Sent on 04/25/2016

Vintage Oaks Ranch Wedding and Event Venue's reply:

Thanks so much Reagan! We were honored to be a part of your BIG day and wish you and that new hubby of yours all the best. We simply have the BEST couples ever!!!

Jessica · Married on 03/05/2016

So blessed to have met the Vintage Oaks Ranch family! They definitely will go above and beyond to make your special day perfect!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Vintage Oaks Ranch Wedding and Event Venue's reply:

Thanks so much for this review!

Miriam · Married on 11/14/2015

Where do I even start? This venue was beyond a dream and the people were even better. Amber, Joy, and her team went above and beyond what we expected and hoped for. Even though it rained down on our day they did so much to accommodate and pull off a great wedding. From moving all chairs and tables inside the barn, redecorating the aisle, keeping me calm as plan B had to go into action. These people are so warm and so professional. I couldn't have asked for a better team to work with me. Our florist cancelled on us and VOR did our entire floral needs from decorating our wedding arch too bouquets. EEVEYRHING! They also provided all our decorations. I am so truly pleased with all their hard work and what they gave us.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Vintage Oaks Ranch Wedding and Event Venue's reply:

Miriam we have no words! Y'all were a pleasure to work with and we enjoyed every minute of making your day as perfect as possible. Thank you for the trust in VOR.

Emily · Married on 10/24/2015

Amber has been so helpful through every step of the way! She had a vision for this beautiful place and was able to help us see that vision. We fell in love with the place before all the walls were even put up! I cannot wait to see the finished product and to be able to have my wedding here next year!!

Sent on 11/21/2014