Vintage My Moment, LLC Reviews

5 | Hightstown, NJ

5 Reviews for Vintage My Moment, LLC

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2017

I could just cry tears of joy over how much I loved having Mariya as our Day of Coordinator!!! She worked hours upon hours with us to set up our venue to exceed our vision of our wedding day. She made our day run flawlessly so we didn't have to think about a thing! My bustle had broke early in the night and in swooped Mariya to save the day. I'm telling you, there is nothing she can't do! I'm so glad to have had her be a part of our day and will forever be so appreciative for all of her hard work! We love you Mariya!!! :)

Sent on 10/23/2017

Emily · Married on 09/23/2017

From the first moment I contacted this vendor, I was totally impressed. Mariya was so accommodating in having my husband and I stop by to look at all her inventory. After we chose what we wanted to have, she even threw in some beautiful crystal vases for free! She and her husband personally delivered our rental two days before our wedding (it was at my moms house so we needed the extra time to set up, which she gave us free of any extra charge) and everything arrived in perfect condition. She helped personally set up our ceremony seating that night. Our event was absolutely beautiful and all our guests were gushing over how beautiful VMM's pieces were. Mariya and her husband came to pick up everything the next day, adamantly refused to accept a tip from us and when I forgot to pack up two of her vases in all the day after craziness, I told her I wanted to ship them to her or at least pay her for them but she would not allow it. VMM truly cares about making your event the beautiful fairytale you have dreamed of with absolutely zero headache for an already stressed bride. I would hire them again and again!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2017

The vintage rentals from Vintage My Moment truly brought together the decor of our wedding! Our venue was a historic home called the Water Witch Club and we thought it was necessary to have some old details, so we rented a bunch of tufted couches and chairs to decorate the porches. Each piece was like a treasure and they really brought life to our venue! We also rented several other beautiful pieces of decor including a chandelier and birch candle holders, but all their other items are so beautiful - you need to go check out their showroom and look at everything they have! Mariya and her husband were a pleasure to work with and even brought along some extra goodies the day of the wedding, including some vintage rugs and a bar cart that I loved, which was a really nice and thoughtful gesture! :)

Sent on 09/24/2017

julie · Married on 08/27/2017

Mariya was an absolute pleasure to work with . I rented a pink settee and brass candle holders for my daughter's bridal shower. She was very responsive each time I reached out to her and made the rental process extremely easy. Her delivery and pick up were on time as promised and the quality and condition of each of the items I rented was perfect! I can't say enough wonderful things about Vintage My Moment & Mariya and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Mikelle · Married on 09/18/2016

They were AWESOME! They have a nice inventory of fun, interesting, rustic items, and they're always getting new things. We got farm tables, chairs, 2 vintage sofa, 1 vintage chair, rustic wooden doors, and wooden slabs for the table.

They were extremely helpful when it came to styling the event. And they were really flexible with us, especially when it came to deciding on the furniture. We were back and forth alot because of the weather, and Mariyah and her husband were so patient with us. We eventually decided to go ahead and get it, and we were so glad we did. It was a beautiful day, and the furniture added such charm and created an overall wonderful aesthetic. Everyone LOVED the look and the sofas gave such a comfortable, loungey feeling.

I have nothing but wonderful words to say about them, and I would recommend Vintage My Moment over and over again!

Sent on 09/20/2016