Adams Party Rental

154 Turnbull Avenue, Trenton, NJ 08610 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Adams Party Rental

Adams Party Rental is an event rental business located in Hamilton Township, New Jersey. With a reputation for being friendly and reliable, they are dedicated to understanding a client’s vision, overcoming site challenges, and coordinating event logistics.

Adams Party Rental provides event rental equipment throughout New Jersey and SE Pennsylvania. The showroom is based in Hamilton, NJ and Event Consultants are available to provide expert assistance. Some of the many items included in their inventory are:

• Altar/arch
Indoor wedding table

• Videos 2

8 Reviews for Adams Party Rental

Stacey · Married on 09/10/2016

Adams was referred by our caterer, Main Street So I gave them a call. Spoke to Dan and he answered all of my questions and before the ten minute Conversation has ended, he had my deposit. He was amazing, even when I called him repeatedly 12 times inside of a 10 minute window he was always very professional. Everything was set up as he said it would be and we couldn't be more pleased with our dealings with Dan. I would highly recommend working with Dan and Adam's party rental

Sent on 01/12/2017

Adams Party Rental's reply:

Stacey, thank you for your review. It's always great to have our hard work appreciated!

We struggled with whether or not to choose our caterer based upon whether or not they provided linens, plates, chairs, tables etc. In the end, it really came down to the fact that I wanted a particular plate. I can't believe that I was that over the top in my decision making, but every caterer, every rental company, only offered either white china or white with gold accents. I wanted silver! Pewter! Gray! Anything other white and gold!
    Adams has a plate called the Marais Platinum dinner plate, and it's beautiful. It's sophisticated yet has rustic detailing if you want it to be so, and sparkles like crazy. I loved it.
    Adams has an easy showroom to visit, and they took the time to show us tent photos on the inside as well as the outside which totally made the decision for us. We didn't have to be there when they set up the tents... everything with Adams was just so easy, which is what you want when you are planning a wedding.
    We highly recommend and would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Adams Party Rental's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this Review. It's wonderful when our hard work and dedication is appreciated. Thank you for inviting us to your party!

Adams Party Rental FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Chair Covers, Chairs, Chuppah, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Mandaps, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Vases

• 154 Turnbull Avenue Trenton, New Jersey, 08610 See on map
    9087357368 (Other Phone Number)
    6096899501 (Fax Number)