Vintage Bakery, LLC Reviews

34 Reviews for Vintage Bakery, LLC

1 User photo

Vintage Bakery, LLC 1

Heather · Married on 05/12/2012

From the start, we new Vintage Bakery was the right decision. We had seen pictures online and loved it, but Vicki was SO sweet when we were late to our appointment. Being directionally challenged, I had a hard time figuring out where to go, but as soon as we got there and started the tasting, Vicki didn't rush us a bit. Our cakes (groomsman & wedding) were absolutely GORGEOUS! They were beautifully done and not only that - but they tasted AMAZING! A beautiful cake that also tastes good is HARD to find, but Vintage Bakery is the place to go for this! They figured out how to do exactly what we wanted and everything loved it. HIHGLY recommend! Thanks, Vintage Bakery!

Sent on 05/22/2012

Angela · Married on 05/05/2012

My wedding was May 5, 2012 and everyone is still talking about my wedding cake. They were so pleased with the cake. A lot of people stated, most wedding cakes are not good but this is somw good cake. It was so good that the next day, when we got up at the hotel everyone was calling to see if we had more cake left over. We did so we went and picked it up and took it back to the hotel and they all thought they were back at the wedding. I am not a cake eater but that was a really good cake. It was moist and had a real good taste to it. The cake was better on that day than at the tasting I went too. My cake design was perfect and unique. I must say, I would recommend this company to everyone.

Sent on 05/14/2012

Jessica · Married on 05/05/2012

If you are looking for a wedding cake (or any cake!) that not only looks good but taste great then Vintage Bakery is the place to get it from. Vicki is amazing! Her attention to detail and professionalism is wonderful. I had a 7 tier round wedding cake that had a layer of white and strawberry cake in each tier. It was the first thing I saw when we walked into the reception and I couldn't have been happier! We had a ton of compliments on how beautiful it looked and how delicious it was! My husband and I can't wait to dig into out top tier this May. Thank you so much Vicki! You are wonderful!!

Sent on 03/20/2013

Jordan · Married on 07/02/2011

We had Vintage Bakery make both our wedding cake and grooms cake. Both were gorgeous, exactly what design we wanted and so delicious. I would highly recommend Vintage Bakery for your wedding; you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/07/2011

Casey · Married on 10/16/2010

Vintage Bakery provided us with our wedding cake as well as a groom's cake. The designs were outstanding and they both tasted amazing. There is a fee to make an appointment for tasting and orders; however, in the long run it was well worth it. We enjoyed both of our cakes!

Sent on 10/24/2010

Cora · Married on 06/26/2010

Vicki prepared the Groom's cake, as well as the wedding cake form my June 2010 wedding. If you are looking for soft moist, yummy, never frozen prior to the event, then you need to call Vintage Bakery ASAP! We still had my some husband's cake left over (it was in the shape of a viola...and yes it was awesome!) and it still hit the spot. We are moving to TX soon, and my one concern is that the top of the cake survives the move (and if it doesn't I guess we'll have cake along the way).

Thank-you Vicki, for everything.

Sent on 07/08/2010

Deborah · Married on 10/05/2013

OMG! this cake was the most beautifully exquisite wedding cake I have ever seen.. IT WAS DELICIOUS!
    Vicki was wonderful and gave me exactly what I wanted...She brought the cake to the venue & set it up SO beautifully.. I could not say enough about this bakery...I will be forever grateful to Vicki.. She is the
    Greatest...

Sent on 10/18/2013

Mariel · Married on 10/25/2008

I changed my wedding cake plans halfway into my wedding planning and Vicki was so wonderful in changing the cake completely. The groom;s cake was a bass fish and was so realistic. The fondant was kinda weird tasting, but fondant usually is. It looked amazing though! The wedding cake was so delicious and rich! My guests loved it!! Thanks Vicki!

Sent on 11/28/2008

Rosalind · Married on 10/10/2014

Vickie was a true professional when it came to giving me exactly what I wanted in my wedding cake. She looked at the pictures I brought in and created a beautiful cake for my wedding. I got a lot of compliments on the taste of the cake. I was so pleased and happy and my guest enjoyed it too.

Sent on 01/30/2015