Vik Chohan Photography & Photo Booth Reviews

8 | Las Vegas, NV

8 Reviews for Vik Chohan Photography & Photo Booth

Larry · Married on 02/13/2016

We hired Vik to shoot some photos at the Welcome Las Vegas Sign. It was our 25th Wedding Anniversary and wanted some fun photos of our family of 13 at the sign. Vik was very professional and took many great photos for us to select from as he made suggestions on poses that were both fun and serious. Vik arrived early for the shoot and took as many photos as we wanted in the time frame we had. We really enjoyed his services and would not hesitate to recommend him or work with him again. Great job Vik!

Sent on 03/06/2016

chloe · Married on 10/28/2015

Vik was a life saver for our wedding, we had organised a photographer but that fell through the day before we were getting married. We found Vik online and he made immediate contact with us where he answered all of my questions and provided suggestions. We had traveled to vegas from New Zealand and did not know the area. We planned on hiring a car but Vik was more than happy to drive us and direct us to the good photo locations. The photos is what made the day extra special. We went to many beautiful locations and got stunning photos. I am so happy we picked him and i hope many more people will. He is very genuine, polite and hard working. He stayed with us until 2 am with no complaints Even though we had planned until 11pm. Vik goes the extra mile and I am so thankful for our photos.

Sent on 11/25/2015

Neha · Married on 10/11/2014

I got in contact with Vik a couple months prior to my wedding. I shared with him our ideas, and he made them even better, and come to life through his pictures. Vik was super professional and I could not have asked for more beautiful and elegant photos of my wedding. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a quality photographer who works hard to make our vision possible.

Kiran · Married on 08/17/2014

A friend recommended Vik to us for our wedding, and we could not have been more pleased by his work. He showed up promptly every time, and he worked our ideas into his expertise. Our wedding went smoothly, and the pictures came out spectacularly. We will definitely stay in contact with him, not just for weddings, but for all other occasions also.

Gita · Married on 06/08/2014

If you're looking for a reliable photographer with an awesome vision, Vik is your guy. We got into contact with Vik through a mutual friend, and we felt super comfortable sharing our ideas, and seeing them turn into beautiful pictures. Vik came early to set up every single time, and stayed late and worked so hard to make our wedding go as smooth as possible. We would 100% recommend him to anyone, not just for weddings, but for any other special occasion.

Neil · Married on 04/26/2014

So a couple days before our wedding, our original photographer bailed on us with no notice whatsoever. We were pressed for time, and had to frantically ask around for a good photographer. A good friend recommended Vik to us at the last minute, and he was able to accommodate our wedding in such a short amount of time. We were so ecstatic about the quality of his work, personality, and professionalism with regards to capturing our special day. He made everyone feel special and involved in photographing each and every family and friend so that we can enjoy the memories for our future generations. I am grateful for his work ethic and would highly recommend him to anyone for any occasion.

• Deborah

Deborah · Married on 02/13/2016

Vik was very easy to work with and the photos were very beautiful. He has even helped my now husband with something on his computer. He will make the time and give great service!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Gail · Married on 12/08/2017

0.4
      0.5

Never received email link to get photos, doesn't return phone calls or emails.

Sent on 01/29/2018