VIDEO CENTER MediA Reviews

19 | Iowa City, IA

19 Reviews for VIDEO CENTER MediA

Nicki · Married on 06/24/2017

The VIDEO CENTER Media provided a wonderful and memorable video from our wedding day. We have been so pleased with the service and quality that we have returned for other media services. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/09/2017

Jessica · Married on 12/30/2016

Andy and his second shooter were AMAZING. They exceeded every expectation for our wedding day. I LOVED the video and feel so lucky that I will have the videos forever. Andy worked tirelessly on the day of the wedding. He arrived before 7 am (wow!) and worked until 9:30pm. I was so impressed. When we got the video every was gushing with compliments and I am so excited to have the videos to remember that special day.

Sent on 03/22/2017

Brittney · Married on 10/08/2016

Andy ROCKS! He captured so many great moments throughout my entire wedding day!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Tricia · Married on 09/03/2016

Andy was amazing to work with and provided an amazing video. We couldn't have been more happy with our final product.

We highly recommend using him for your special day!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Sara · Married on 06/18/2016

Our video was absolutely amazing! We loved it more than our pictures!

Sent on 10/17/2016

For anyone living in the CR/Iowa City area needing a special event videotaped, I'd like to make a plug for my wedding videographer, Andy Small. Andy is a small business owner with a huge vision. He's super kind, very professional, and works his tail off to get amazing shots. I was fairly picky in that I only wanted the ceremony taped. He was willing to work with my ideas, was flexible, and made it all happen for an extremely decent price. Hands down, choosing him was absolutely one of the best choices for my wedding.

Sent on 03/28/2016

Katie · Married on 12/05/2015

Andy did a great job in giving us everything we wanted for our wedding videography. He was timely and very thorough to get every small detail. We hesitated on the need for videography for our wedding but are so happy we chose Video Center media to help us capture our day and allow us to be able to look back and watch it over and over again for years to come.

Sent on 03/25/2016

Ben · Married on 10/10/2015

Andy was great to work with. He discreetly navigated our wedding to capture some really beautiful shots. Very glad we had him there!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Andy was wonderful to work with! He was nothing but resourceful and responsive leading up to our wedding. You can tell he is very skilled with capturing special moments and making sure it's all natural as well. Andy was so easy to communicate with and made everything stress free. I would highly recommended him, especially after seeing our highlight video - his work is amazing!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Leah · Married on 09/25/2015

The video center did an AMAZING job perfectly capturing our wedding day! It was a true pleasure working with Andy Small. He was professional, prompt, courteous and fun to work with. Our wedding video was beyond anything we could have dreamed of! The video will be treasured forever! We also received the final copy of our wedding video and copies for our friends and family in record time! I would highly recommend using The Video Center for any and all of your wedding videography wants and needs! He services are priceless!

Loretta · Married on 07/18/2015

We absolutely love our wedding video, I know it will bring joy for years to come. He really captured the beauty and spirit of the day and so many intimacies with people. Not to mention some pretty hilarious moments. I think Andy has a gift for getting people to open up to the camera. The quality and sound were great. Thank You so much

Sent on 10/09/2015

Jenny · Married on 07/10/2015

We decided last minute to hire a videographer and it is one the best decisions we have made for our wedding! We highly recommend Andy and his team for your big day, they came very early in the morning when girls were getting ready, and he stayed until very late at the reception to make sure every single moment is captured. We could not be happier about the video he gave to us. He captured everything in the ceremony and reception. We are so happy that we had Andy as a part of our wedding, and we highly recommend him and will give him a 10 out of 10 rating star! Thank you Andy and you have done such a great job for our wedding and we really appreciate it! - Jenny and Jake McGlashon

Sent on 09/26/2015

Sara · Married on 06/27/2015

Andy did a great job! I didn't even realize he was there. The video and highlight video he did were wonderful! He captured the feel of our day through different video angles, commentary by our bridal party, and special moments shared by my husband and I. He was very professional and his videos are of high quality. He has many years of experience with weddings and other videography, and this really shows through in the artistry of his videos. He is someone you can trust to deliver a stellar product.

Sent on 09/25/2015

VIDEO CENTER MediA's reply:

You wedding was awesome, thank for entrusting me with the responsibility of creating your wedding film!

Kevin · Married on 06/22/2015

We definitely knew we wanted a video for our wedding and we had heard good things about your wedding videography services. Wow, were we surprised with the finish product, everything was there in the feature, you were unobtrusive and professional rom our very first meeting and the highlights video was awesome! Thank you so much for capturing our wedding and we will highly recommend you to all our friends and family!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Heidi · Married on 09/27/2014

Andy was so professional and awesome! We had an issue with our photographer and he covered everything including all our photographer missed. He captured special moments and added unique features into our wedding video that we love and will cherish for our lifetime. He made for a stress free day and was the best! If you want a quality, professional videographer who goes above and beyond, pick Video Center Media!!!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Shawn · Married on 06/14/2014

Andy is very personable and his experience was helpful in all aspects of our wedding and reception. This guy must have been at lots of weddings because he knew exactly where to be and when and to be honest he knew exactly where I was to be and when which was very helpful to this nervous groom. And the video was great.

Tom · Married on 06/20/2009

Andy is a creative genius and most accommodative to work with and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding videographer. The marriage of my daughter was such a momentous occasion and he was somehow able to adequately and beautifully capture the magnitude of the event, leaving our families with everlasting images we shall forever cherish. While I don't remember exactly how much his fees were at the time, I only know they paled in comparison to all the other costs associated with the wedding and were well worth it given his finished product.

Sent on 10/17/2015

Andy was great to work with. Very responsive to your needs. Captured our day without getting in the way or even really knowing he was there. A great guy as well.