Verona Villa Reviews

28 | Frisco, TX

28 Reviews for Verona Villa

Erika · Married on 11/02/2019

No regrets!! Everything went so smoothly!!

We are sooo happy we went with Verona Villa (VV). I know VV has the option for couples to have the wedding outdoors in their courtyard if couples want (which is where we had our cocktail hour), BUT my husband and I specifically were looking for a venue where we could have both our ceremony and reception indoors yet in separate rooms. The space is beautiful on its own, so we didn't need to spend a ton of money on extra decorations, which was a huge plus. Another key reason why VV stood out is because they allow you to bring your own alcohol if you want. This was a key factor for us in our budget, so we are so happy VV gave us this option!!
    And finally, the real star of the show is the onsite coordinator that you are provided with when you book at VV - MAKENZIE! Can't rave enough about how amazing Makenzie was. She was always SO responsive, helpful, knowledgable, professional, and personable/kind! I never had to wait more than a day (or more than a few hours even) to receive a response to a question I had in planning our wedding. And day of - my goodness, the day would not and could not have gone as smoothly as it did if it weren't for Makenzie. She kept us on schedule and worked with every vendor day-of...I honestly felt so much peace on our wedding day because I knew that we were in the best hands with Makenzie. There wasn't ever one note we shared with her that she ever forgot (and there are a LOT of things that go into a wedding day!). All in all, VV is an amazing venue to get married at - we don't regret having our wedding there even 1% :)

Sent on 01/10/2020
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 09/21/2019

Great venue if you want to choose your vendors!

We chose Verona Villa for two reasons: 1) You can choose your own vendors and 2) You can have everything coordinated through the venue. Number 1 was a necessity because my husband was deadset on having Babes for dinner. Number 2 was the biggest selling point for me because, as a busy working bride, I did not want to have to worry about keeping up with tons of contracts and payments. With Verona Villa, we wrote our total payment to the venue and they then paid and managed all of our vendors for us (floral, DJ, catering, bar, etc.).

The venue itself is beautiful and flows well. The suites are both extremely spacious (including the groom's suite) and every area of the venue is beautifully decorated as is, so you don't need much decor to dress it up. The setup is plenty flexible to have either an outdoor or indoor wedding.

Now that our wedding is behind us, I would highly recommend this venue to any bride, primarily because of Makenzie (the onsite planner and coordinator). She is an absolute ROCKSTAR. Makenzie met with me as often as I wanted before the wedding, was incredibly organized, and kept everything running flawlessly on the day of the wedding. Like I said, the venue itself is beautiful, but Makenzie is truly the reason you should book Verona Villa.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Killian kirk · Married on 08/10/2019

Dream Venue

Verona Villa was an incredible place to have our special day. The grounds are well kept, the layout makes for easy logistics and all the amenities are ideal. Groom and bridal suites are spacious and well provisioned. Mackenzie went above and beyond to ensure a smooth wedding day and everything went off without a hitch. Couldn’t have picked a better place and group of vendors to have worked with!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 04/27/2019

Great Venue, Great Value!

Verona Villa was the perfect venue! Beautiful location and had plenty of space to do an outdoor ceremony. Makenzie, the onsite coordinator was extremely helpful in getting everything organized, answering all of our questions and had plenty of suggestions for other vendors. Part of their pricing structure includes services so you book your vendors through the venue and they take care of all the deposits and payments for you so you only have one bill at the end. Which is extremely helpful, if you are concerned about forgetting payment schedules and the like. As far as the day of, Makenzie took care of everything, made sure the vendors knew where to be and when and made the day so smooth for us. I cannot recommend Verona Villa enough!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Christy · Married on 03/16/2019

Gorgeous Venue, Exceptional Service

Verona Villa was the perfect place to host our perfect day!! From the moment we toured the venue with Cara and Jason, we knew this was THE venue. Although the building itself is beautiful, the service and relationship is truly what convinced us. Makenzie (wedding planner) was incredible every step of the way with vendor suggestions and her planning expertise. Even though wedding planning can be stressful, I did not have one thing to worry about on the big day. The team coordinated every vendor and detail so that my focus was on my husband, family, and friends. The wedding itself was so much FUN! The outdoor patio was a great place for cornhole and a photbooth - plus the kids loved running around! I always said I wanted a church/chapel wedding, and the ceremony space was so perfect - very romantic. The reception area was great for our 150 guests - with plenty of room for the food, DJ, and a dance floor. THANK YOU Verona Villa for making our day flawless!

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Patricia

Patricia · Married on 12/15/2018

Awesome Experience with Onsite Planner

Verona Villa was so easy to work with! Makenzie, their onsite planner, was incredibly helpful throughout the planning process. She was able to get several things done for me that I would not have been able to accomplish on my own). She was incredibly responsive and very friendly/easy to work with. She quickly understood the look I was going for and helped make that happen for me! She also helped source vendors within my budget to make the initial planning process easier. I really can't imagine the day going any smoother, and everything looked beautiful! The venue itself is nice and doesn't need a lot of decoration. We were married around Christmas, and they had standard decorations up (they were willing to take them down) that worked beautifully with our subtle Christmas theme. Working with Makenzie (and Verona Villa) took a lot of the stress out of the process and I would I highly recommend using them for your wedding!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Hannah Tanel · Married on 12/08/2018

Hannah Tanel- Bride

My husband and I got married at Verona Villa in December and we could not have chosen a better place for our big day. The entire staff is professional and responsive to whatever needs you might have. Makenzie is the coordinator for the venue and she can make your dreams come true! She was there from the moment we booked to help us make a timeline, book vendors, come up with a floor plan for the reception, and many more things that happened behind the scenes. She made sure the actual day of the wedding was flawless and we were so appreciative. The venue itself is beautiful before even adding your own touches. There was not one thing that went wrong throughout the entire process of planning and through our actual wedding day. If you are looking for a place for your big day, I cannot recommend Verona Villa enough!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Jenny Hallett · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful Venue.

We are so thankful to have chosen Verona Villa. There’s no words to describe how amazing this team is. Makenzie is very helpful and tentive. The week of our wedding she sent all of our vendors an email with our wedding timeline and made sure they were there on time. She also guided the vendors throughout the evening and made sure we could focus on having a great time. She definitely helped us a lot.

There was no stress when dealing with vendors. The day of our wedding, Cara was so sweet and nice and was there in case we needed anything. On our wedding day, we forgot to bring two centerpieces from the church to the venue and Makenzie was our life saver. She quickly put bouquets together and placed them on our two tables.

The venue is beautiful and our wedding day was everything we could ever dreamed of. Highly recommend.
    - Jenny and Matt Hallett

Sent on 11/03/2018

Jessica Canton · Married on 10/07/2018

Simply magical!

My husband and I couldn't have chosen a more beautiful venue or a more awesome team to work with on one of the most important days of our lives! Verona Villa was first up on our venue tour list back in January of 2018, and we knew that nothing else would compare to the magic we felt when we first stepped foot into the venue. The whole team, from owner Jason to planner/coordinators Cara and Makenzie exuded professionalism, kindness and EXPERIENCE! We knew we were in great hands from the start. Makenzie did everything in her power to ensure that our day went as smoothly as possible and that our guests had a great time! We highly recommend this venue and team to those of you seeking both a stunning venue to get married in and an experienced team to guide you along the way. Thank you for everything, Verona Villa Team!

• Crystal

Crystal · Married on 09/01/2018

Beautiful Venue, Excellent Service

We were married at the beautiful Verona Villa on September 1, 2018 and worked with Makenzie. She is patient, kind, organized, and knows what she's doing. She'll have your back on your wedding day and will keep things running as smoothly as possible. I'm not sure how many weddings she juggles at a time, but I never felt ignored. She will be as involved in your planning process as you allow. Back to the venue... Verona Villa is in excellent condition and is worth the price. There are three spaces that are very flexible to suit any style. On top of the rental fee, there is a service minimum, which is easily met by booking trusted vendors through Verona Villa.

• Melissa

Melissa Wymer · Married on 07/14/2018

On of a Kind Experience!

My husband and I can't thank Verona Villa enough for making our special day exceed anything we had in mind. We both fell in love with the venue immediately. We met with Cara, and she gave us a great thorough tour explaining any questions we had. My husband and I thought it would be good for us to talk about it at home and sleep on it through the night; however, we only made it about 10 steps out the door before deciding we HAD to go back in and book. We just didn't know where we would find another venue that could exceed that beautiful space and hospitality.
    Once the planning began, we were in constant contact with Makenzie. She was there every step of the way to: suggest vendors, contact vendors, offer suggestions, guide you through your to-dos, create your timeline, and just make sure all your "nuts and bolts" were covered. She was ABSOLUTELY amazing! Her advice and guidance helped calm any of that bridezilla stress! She understood the vision that we had, and we felt she always offered suggestions with that vision in mind. She was always available via email, text, or face-to-face meetings to go over anything that we wanted to discuss.
    The wedding day couldn't have been any more perfect. While we got ready at the venue, Makenzie worked with all the vendors to make sure everything was set up exactly as planned. She took complete charge so we could fully enjoy each moment leading up to the wedding ceremony. Mackenzie continued to ensure that the rest of the night went exactly as planned. She worked hard to stay on the timeline (without forcing us to move from one thing to the next). She was concious of any "moments" we were having, and then at the appropriate time, would help guide us to the next event in the night. She was not going to rest until she KNEW our night had come to an end and that she had done everything to make it the best that she could. At one point my bustle broke and she was down next to my mom trying to makeshift a bustle that would last for the remainder of the night.
    GORGEOUS venue and hospitality that surpasses it! I would recommend Verona Villa to anyone getting married.

• F

Freda Kendall · Married on 07/14/2018

Truly amazing

From the very first visit and tour , our daughter and her fiancé knew Verona Villa was the perfect place for their special day. They had appointments with several other venues to preview, but after seeing and talking with Cara, who graciously took the time to show them around and go over details with them about Verona Villa and welcomed them to ask any questions that they might have, they decided that day to cancel the other tours and book that first day with Verona. I can tell you that they were pleased beyond their expectations from that day forward.
    ]Verona Villa is a beautiful venue and the quality of the service is equally as beautiful. From the owner, Jason, to each and every staff member, it is obvious that service is their number one priority. MacKenzie, the event coordinator, is so "hands on" and truly guided and helped in coordinating each detail of the wedding. She helped in the selection of vendors and truly listened to our daughter and her fiancé as to the vision that they had for their wedding, therefore, truly making it THEIR wedding and very personal to them.
    MacKenzie, along with all of the other outstanding staff members, took pride in each detail of the wedding and really showed that they cared about them and their wedding guests.
    As the mother of the bride, my greatest care and concern was that our daughter and her fiancé would have the wedding that they dreamed about and after the wedding they would say, " It is just what we wanted and more." Well, that is exactly what happened.
    Verona Villa has definitely given them priceless memories that will last them a lifetime.
    Thank you to Verona Villa and their entire staff for giving our daughter and her now husband such a beautiful wedding for which they will be forever grateful.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Brian · Married on 07/13/2018

They did a great job helping plan our wedding. The facilities are beautiful.

Sent on 07/29/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2018

Our ceremony and reception at VV was absolutely perfect!

From our first meeting with Jason and Cara, we knew we were sold. Jason is the owner and took the time to do the tour with us and answer all of our questions. We could already sense that they truly care about the couples who choose to get married at VV.

Our next meeting was with Makenzie who walked us through the planning process and started setting us up to meet vendors. From then on, she was my HERO. She solved every problem, answered every question, and made me feel so relaxed during the year we planned our wedding. It was so nice to have her to organize the vendors, set up meetings, and suggest things. No one in my family has ever planned a wedding and I'm the first of my friends to get married, so she was my lifeline.

On the day of the wedding, everything ran so smoothly. The timeline was perfect, and Makenzie kept everyone on track. I even brought some charges that a friend let me borrow, and Makenzie found time to have them cleaned for me last minute. She checked in on us, checked on the vendors, and I can honestly say that I was not stressed one single minute. Jason and Cara were there on our wedding day as well and checked in on us and helped me set a few things up.

The bridal suite is so beautiful, and my husband and his groomsmen had a blast in the groom's suite. Everything about the facility is high quality, clean, and well kept.

I cannot say enough wonderful things about our experience. You will not find a more professional, caring, genuine staff in this area.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Meredith Mulliken · Married on 06/23/2018

Maid of Honor

Couldn’t imagine having a prettier venue or more helpful crew for my sisters wedding day! The pictures came out like a fairytale!! Plus we all loved working with everyone, they made sure everything ran smoothly and that we had a stress-free day. It’s the PERFECT place

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 04/28/2018

I honestly cannot begin to translate how incredible Verona Villa and the 'VV Crew' truly are! My now husband, Steve, and I got engaged on July 29, 2017, looked at only two venues (one of which being Verona Villa) and knew without a doubt that Verona Villa was where we would get married. We signed the contract the next day to lock in our wedding date of 04/28/18. Makenzie, Cara & Jason are the 'dream team' in our opinion...helping, supporting, guiding and executing from Day 1 to THE BIG DAY! The venue itself is stunning and spacious with the perfect floor plan to accommodate both the Ceremony and Reception, which makes everything that much more convenient. Makenzie Judah was our Wedding Planner/Coordinator and without her, I (the Bride) wouldn't be able to right a review like this one. She is organized, structured, knowledgeable, resourceful, flexible and most importantly for me...she was ALWAYS available, responsive and supportive!! We had almost 200 guests attend our wedding and every single one of them have verbalized how impressive the venue was and how much fun the entire evening was. I must accredit the Verona Villa staff and venue for this feedback; they took our vision(s) and helped us bring it to life!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

Hosting my wedding at Verona Villa was one of the best decisions I made. Jason, Makenzie, and their team took care of everything the day of and had wonderful suggestions for vendors. If you have your wedding here you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2017

Verona Villa was amazing! Makenzie walked me through every step of the (stressful) wedding planning process. It was a venue and a wedding planner in one!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Kimberly · Married on 09/03/2017

Our experience at Verona Villa was simply amazing. Jason and Makenzie were there every step of the way. They were so accommodating and flexible. They even set up a great taste test with Creative Cuisine and The Butterfly Cake Factory for us. My husband and I couldn't have imagined a better venue where we would celebrate our new life together.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Debbie · Married on 07/22/2017

Verona Villa is a fantastic venue and hosted the ideal wedding. Our daughter lives in another state and everyone worked diligently to assist me and communicate with my daughter via social media. I first met Cara and i knew from her dynamic personality that she was going to ensure this is a positive experience. And then Makenzie was a fabulous wedding coordinator. She was spot on, met every detail and provided suggestions and guidance all along the way. They worked with all of the vendors and followed up on every request. I was so impressed when the Owner, Jason attended the wedding the entire evening. The venue is so beautiful yet very personable and comfortable. The only suggestion I have is that it is very hot in Texas during July, the patio was even too warm - it faces the West. I have lived here all my life - I should have expected the heat. Just something to think about as you plan the perfect evening at Verona Villa. I highly recommend this venue and let the wonderful staff help make your dreams come true.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Mckenzie · Married on 07/14/2017

Verona Villa is the place to be for your wedding or whatever event you have! The staff is amazing and goes above and beyond what you need to mak your event perfect. You won't go wrong with Verona Villa!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Kristine · Married on 06/10/2017

My husband and I held our reception at Verona Villa this past June. Until now, our guests continue to rave about how beautiful our venue was. People asked me how I discovered Verona Villa and I honestly couldn't tell you how. I was scouring the internet for wedding venues from Austin (where my husband and I reside) and after clicking through website upon website, I eventually I found myself looking at the Verona Villa, what would be the castle to my fairytale wedding. Planning everything with Cara and Makenzie was so easy and they coordinated my wedding so beautifully with all my wonderful and amazing vendors. I cannot thank and praise you all enough! Verona Villa was worth every penny for all the memories we will cherish forever. THANK YOU JASON AND TO YOUR ENTIRE STAFF!!!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Meredith · Married on 02/25/2017

Jason and his team of ladies are OUTSTANDING! The venue itself is breathtaking but when you get a team with it that us beyond accomadating it really helps create less stress. I highly recommend this beautiful venue and their team to anyone!

Sent on 03/11/2017
  • nenabella

Emily · Married on 10/23/2016

I don't even know where to begin in describing how amazing Verona Villa and ifs staff is. Jason, thank you so much for following your vision and dreams of this venue. It is absolutely beautiful. You make it so easy for a couple to have their wedding here. My bridesmaids and I got our makeup and hair done in the huge bridal suit. The guys had a great time in their suite downstairs (pretty much a party lol). We had our ceremony and reception here, anddddd the architecture and scenery make for gorgeous pictures. What more could I ask for? All in one!

As I searched for venues for our wedding, I got the constant feeling that it was just another wedding to them. Verona Villa made me feel welcomed and they were super flexible. My mom and my husband are not easily impressed and they are still raving on how great it was. As I was getting ready I can hear my vendors just whisper amongst each other on how beautiful the venue is and how excited they were to work here.

Because our wedding finished so late, we left some items at the venue. The next day, my mom went alone to pick it up (husband and I were off to honeymoon and dad and siblings had to rush back to Florida for work). Jason and his brother both helped my mom load the truck. Thank you so much for helping her.

Makenzie and Cara, you two are heaven sent. Went above and beyond in coordinating before and during our wedding. You both remained super calm throughout all the madness and made sure I was happy every step of the way. The communication amongst the staff during the day is perfect. Everyone is on the same page every second of the day.

Our parents are happy, our guest were happy, my husband and I are happy! I can't thank you all enough. My wedding was an absolute dream, and you played a HUGE role in its success.

Sent on 10/29/2016
  • Charlie

Charlie · Married on 11/07/2014

Excellent!

We love Verona Villa and their incredible staff! Not only is it the most beautiful venue I've ever seen the owner and staff are extremely charitable and love serving the local community. Im the director of a local nonprofit here in Frisco and we were getting ready for our Christmas gala this year and we realized we were going to outgrow our venue. Jason Young (the owner of VV) graciously stepped in and offered to help us last minute! I can't tell you how much that meant to us and how much they helped us raise more money at our event to go towards our mission! Mackenzie(the director of coordination) was so happy to help answer the influx of questions I had in the short amount of time leading up to our event. The day of our event both Mackenzie and Jason were there the whole day and during our event to make sure it went smoothly. I can not say enough great things about VV. This year is bittersweet because we have outgrown Verona Villa for our event because we would host our gala there every year if we could! We love you guys!

Sent on 02/22/2019