Veritas Digital Photography Reviews

Veritas Digital Photography 7
  • Kylie

Kylie · Married on 04/13/2019

Jason - Talented & Fun!

Jason was both a great photographer and a lot of fun to have at the wedding. Our photos were amazing and so creative! And our wedding party all enjoyed working with him!

Sent on 05/04/2019
    Veritas Digital Photography 8
    Veritas Digital Photography 9
    Veritas Digital Photography 10

Taylor · Married on 09/15/2018

Epic Wedding Photos

Jason does an amazing job at making photos look epic! We were impressed by our engagement pictures, and our wedding pictures were even better. We were married during Florence, and Jason just took advantage of the weather and used it to make some pretty amazing pictures! Jason was also very responsive and truly cared about us and everything we were going through. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Tiffany · Married on 04/07/2018

Jason was a joy to work with! My husband and I LOVE his passion for photography. Photo sessions with Jason are amazing as you see his creative ideas and visions come to life. Jason is extremely down to earth and so easy to get along with. We felt natural in front of him and his camera. During the wedding planning process, Jason was super responsive to emails at all hours of the day. He made sure he knew the wedding timeline and all the details so that he would not miss photographing any of the moments. We loved looking through our photos and seeing things that we missed during that busy day! He captured so many great candid moments and our guests had a blast. We are so so happy with our engagement and wedding photos! We are already thinking of future events where we can book Jason again :)

Sent on 05/22/2018

Monica · Married on 11/17/2017

Jason was so much fun to work with. He captured every memory from our wedding day from his point of view, and boy does he have an eye. I would recommend Jason over and over again!!

Sent on 02/18/2018
    Veritas Digital Photography 17
    Veritas Digital Photography 18
    Veritas Digital Photography 19
    Veritas Digital Photography 20

My wedding is not until July of 2016 but I currently have a contract with Jason and am so excited to be working with him. I live in another city and when researching photographers I called and talked to some but even over the phone Jason was the most impressive!

He took time out of his schedule and we talked for at least an hour; he answered every one of my million questions (it was probably more like an interview!) My fiancé wasn't even sold on paying a professional photographer (I know, he's crazy!), but after driving down to meet with Jason he was sold.

Jason is extremely passionate about what he does (you can tell from just talking to him), he's talented, and he has a GREAT personality. And it doesn't hurt that he's pretty darn cool. He is open to my ideas and brings a lot of creativity to the table. I'll be back to do another review after the wedding. But so far so good.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Omg...pictures are amazing! We got married July 9th and I'm obsessed with looking at the pictures because they're so great! And there are so many! We paid Veritas extra for a second photographer (totally worth it) so Jason was with myself and the girls and the second photographer followed the guys as they got ready. We have tons of shots of us preparing separately and tons of both the ceremony and reception. Our venue was AMAZING...but I didn't see a lot of places that would make great backdrops for pictures--Jason being the professional of course, found beautiful backdrops that I hadn't thought of. He remained passionate about the pictures the entire time he was shooting and was creative with the shots. My family and friends loved him and were in love with the pictures.

I can't say enough good things about Jason and about the pictures. I want to have another event just so I can work with him again!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Gretchen · Married on 10/11/2015

I feel so lucky that I stumbled upon Jason at at bridal show in Raleigh - I couldn't have asked for a better photographer and photography experience at our wedding! Jason was incredibly easy to work with, and made taking pictures fun (not an easy task, given that he was working with two people who generally hate taking pictures...). I LOVE how the photos turned out - Jason was able to catch a number of wonderful shots. He's particularly good at catching people acting naturally - the candid photos of our wedding guests are some of my favorite! He was extremely provessional, and very flexible (eg, when we had to reschedule our engagement shoot at the last minute). I would definitely recommend Jason!

Sent on 02/21/2016

Taylor · Married on 07/18/2015

Jason was wonderful! He was open to absolutely anything we wanted to do. I'm VERY picky when it comes to photographs, and Jason did an amazing job telling me if certain things might not look the way I was envisioning them or if something completely off the wall would look awesome. He's not a stressful photographer; you will have the BEST time during your session. He felt more like a friend that my husband and I were hanging out with, which made for awesome pictures in the end!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Jason was absolutely wonderful throughout the entire process. He made sure that all the unique details of our wedding were artfully captured, while still making sure to get all the "traditional" pictures. He knew when to remain in the background and when to jump in and coordinate a great photo opportunity. Many of my guests actually commented that they had never been to a wedding where the photographer made the night more fun rather than getting in the way! My husband's favorite photo was when Jason called everyone (I mean the ENTIRE group of 150 guests) and took a GIANT group photo. I have two favorite photos- 1) when he took my bridesmaids outside to the fountain and told them to jump in and have fun (so cool!), and 2) when he captured a silhouette of Chris and I in front of the courtyard entrance (artful and romantic). I'll add that he did all this BY HIMSELF... no assistant! In short, Jason is beyond talented and he will capture your special day perfectly.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Veritas Digital Photography's reply:

The silhouette photo you mentioned is currently being used as my profile pic here on WeddingWire!

Estefania · Married on 06/06/2015

Jason is not only an amazing photographer but also a great person to get to know and have in your wedding. He will go the extra mile to make your wedding pictures extraordinary. He is also extremely flexible with the couple's style even though he is very artistic himself. Personally, we wanted his artistic style to shine for our wedding so we gave him free reign on the types of pictures we wanted him to take and we couldn't be more happy. Every single picture is unique and beautiful. It is hard to think of one single picture that should have been taken in different lighting, etc.
    Jason is also very accommodating when it comes to the venue location and his price is very affordable compared to the quality of his art. Another great characteristic is his eagerness to communicate with the couple - he communicated with us via email, phone and text on a very consistent basis. This is great especially when you have a quick question or you simply are so anxious you want a quick response.
    Finally, he has the fastest turnaround for providing the pictures following the event. In my case, we were given the pictures just a couple of weeks after, while friends who had gotten married way before us were not even given sample pictures.

To summarize, Jason was the best choice I could have made and look forward to having him at other family events :)!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Amanda · Married on 05/30/2015

Jason is an amazing person! When I met with him, many months before the wedding, there was an instant chemistry that I knew would be perfect for my husband and me. Jason is a very laid-back, down-to-earth guy with amazing professionalism. When my husband finally got the chance to meet Jason, they were instant friends. Jason was willing to change the place we took our engagement photos due to the move required for my new job. He was crazy early to the wedding, but I didn't even see him until we were taking family portraits. He is a photography ninja and he does it all! It is truly amazing the photos he is able to capture. There is so much emotion in each one of my wedding photos that I have yet to pick a favorite. I love them all and I swear there is a billion of them. I don't know how he does it, but I am so glad we met Jason. We plan to be friends with him for a very long time and I would definitely recommend Jason/Veritas Digital Photography wholeheartedly! We love you Jason!!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Alex · Married on 05/24/2015

Jason was by far the best vendor we booked for our wedding. Our engagement pictures came out beautiful and I am just dying to see what our wedding pictures look like. I know they came out fabulous. We received many comments from guests about Jason and how they can't wait to see the pictures because he was everywhere taking pictures of everything! I would absolutely recommend Jason to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 06/13/2015

Jason is a fantastic and very talented photographer. He putmy fiancé (now husband), who hates getting his picture taken, at ease throughout the wedding... and found/ documented thousands of beautiful moments during our special day. We just love him!

Sent on 05/31/2015
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 03/14/2015

I don't know what I can say that truly captures what a special photographer Jason is. After calling around and talking to several photographers it was clear that picking one was going to be a hard decision. Jason made it easy. He actually cared about our wedding and started having visions for photos long before our big day. He took the time to talk to us and get to know us and it showed in his level of excitement the day of our wedding.
    He took photos from start to finish, leaving nothing out and capturing the true essence of who we are. Of anything in the wedding process, the photos will be the most important thing. That will be how we look back on the best day of our lives and be able to share it for the rest of our lives.
    If you are on the fence about who you should choose for your wedding photography, just chose Veritas Digital Photography. That was the BEST choice we made. Thank you for everything Jason, we appreciate all you did for us!!

Sent on 03/23/2015

Trey · Married on 11/15/2014

Choosing different wedding vendors is a difficult decision, and we thought that choosing a photographer was going to be hard. It turns out it was the easiest and best decision we made in the wedding planning process. When we first met with Jason at Veritas Digital Photography, he was enthusiastic about our ideas and wanted us to be as comfortable with working with him as possible. He listened to what we were looking for, gave us his background and knowledge (extensive!), and made a plan for us that was WAY beyond what we thought we could achieve regarding quality and budget!

We had Jason take our engagement photos at the fair. We were blown away at the shots he took and couldn't wait to see what the wedding pictures looked like. At the wedding, he came early, scouted the venue, and gave SUCH good advice for various shots and themes we had talked about. After the wedding, Jason sent us links to previews of the photos in case we had any edits we wanted to make....no revisions need because they were incredible! We even had family members ask if he travels to Charlotte to take photos because they were blown away by his work.

There's a reason why Jason doesn't have a single negative review. His eye for great shots and personality make him a great person to work with. Do yourself a favor....Hire Veritas Digital Photography for your wedding. It'll be the best decision you've made!

Sent on 01/17/2015

Chad · event on 10/12/2014

Jason was great to work with. He took great candid shots of me and my kids which allowed us to do our own thing and not take the time to pose for pictures. He edited the photos and got them back to me quickly. I would definitely recommend Veritas Digital Photography to anyone looking for portrait photos.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Katelyn · Married on 09/27/2014

Jason was awesome! He was so much fun to work with. He came with a lot of creative and unique ideas and he was very open to any suggestion we had. Everyone at the wedding was very impressed with his photography. My maid of honor actually booked him a few days after for a photo shoot with boyfriend. We will def be recommending him to all of our friends and family as well as using his services in the future!!!

Sent on 11/08/2014

Andrea · Married on 09/14/2014

Jason was AMAZING!!!! He truly has an eye for capturing the mundane and bringing it to life with awe. He is so down to earth and listened to all of requests and followed flawlessly. If you're looking for a photographer who will not just photograph your wedding but also capture you and your lifestyle, Jason is the one. Thank you Jason!

Sent on 01/09/2015

M · Married on 09/14/2014

We scrutinized several top rated photographers for our wedding. Finally we decided to take the advice of a friend that told us about an incredible photographer- Jason with Veritas. She was right. Jason was by far the best find in all of our planning. He was on site for hours capturing our day from an artist point of view... not just great photographs but incredible points of view that bring something special to every aspect of the big day. I was astounded to find out the photographer that beat everyone else's prices turned out to be an awesome artist too. Check out his website and see for yourself. Everyone with a big day coming soon should book him now. After he becomes famous we may not be able to afford him.

Sent on 01/09/2015

Steven · event on 06/01/2014

I have worked with Jason on MANY occasions and is always the first person I call with ANY photography need. I would highly recommend him if you want quality and value on a day that you need memories that last a lifetime. I have referred Jason to others and will continue to do so, as he has never disappointed :-)

Sent on 06/20/2014

Kelly · event on 05/22/2014

So, I had the pleasure of meeting Jason when he was on another shoot and I really loved his energy. As a young and upcoming photographer in the area, I found that he was flexible and his work was cutting edge while still being sophisticated and savvy. Since our initial meeting, I have worked with him on several events and I would HIGHLY recommend him for anyone looking to capture a memorable event. He is awesome.

Sent on 06/10/2014

Brianne · Married on 05/16/2014

Jason was awesome to work with. We lost our original photographer three months before our wedding. Luckily he was available to help us out. When we first met, we knew instantly he was the right fit for us. He was extremely open and honest throughout our time working together. We love our final product and can't wait to use him again in the future.

Sent on 07/14/2014

We had a destination wedding in Emerald Isle, NC on Mothers Day. He was willing to travel and work on the holiday itself for us. He arrived early and stayed late. Absolutely amazing pictures and everyone who saw the pictures wondered how one person could get all those shots and angles by himself! He has a gift for photography and enjoys it which makes for an excellent photographer who is so pleasant to work with. I would highly recommend him and will use him for any future photo needs. You will not be disappointed choosing Veritas for any kind of photography needs.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Angela · Married on 03/19/2014

I was very impressed by the professional photography offered by Jason Martin!
    My vow renewal was a timeless finished masterpiece after Veritas was hired!
    I highly recommend them for any important memories you want to capture! Thanks Jason for a fabulous package and your customized talent! Angela Romero

Sent on 03/31/2014

Elizabeth Ashley · Married on 10/11/2013

Veritas Digital Photography shot our wedding in Oct 2013. We could not be happier with Jason’s work and attention to detail. Jason put everyone at ease and has a love for his craft that is unparalleled. The images are beyond perfect and exactly as I imagined our Wedding day. We cannot thank Jason enough for capturing the day with a mixture of precision and candid moments.

Sent on 02/03/2014

Working with Jason was a great experience! We hired him after seeing his work for a friend's wedding. He impressed us with his ability to capture our story with stunning photos that we still get tons of compliments on! He is very professional, accessible, and very fun to work with. I love showing off the pictures & I highly recommend his services!!!

Sent on 01/31/2014