Verita Vision Photography Reviews

White Plains, NY
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Maria Married on 11/19/2017
    Thank you Paul and team! You did an awesome job at our wedding handling over 300 people. Everyone is still in awe about the quality of pictures, variety of backgrounds and fast service! Thank you again, best of luck to you and we are definitely calling you back for our future events.
    Mike & Maria
    Cara Married on 04/22/2017
    Rockstars! Verita Vision did the photobooth for our wedding. Everything was top notch and incredible. Backdrops, frames, photo book, you name it they have it. Guests loved the animated gifs as well. Plus got everything on a USB after. So fun - highly recommend!
    Melissa Married on 06/24/2016
    This is such an amazing company. From the minute I called Paul he was so genuine and friendly and he never failed to keep in contact with me. When he first showed me the different options there were for photobooths, I didn't know which one to choose because everything seemed great. The night of my wedding, our Photobooth tech was on time and ready to help everyone have a great, fun night. I would deffinetly hire these guys again to join me in future events
    Kolene Married on 04/30/2016
    I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Verita Vision!!!! I had a limited budget, and was getting close to my wedding date... Paul (The Owner) personally worked with me to develop a package that would work for our wedding. The photo booth and Slow-Motion video was one the HIGHLIGHT of the reception. Had we done it again, we probably would have paid for more time!!!!! All of our guests, bridal party, and family, kept going back to to the photobooth.

The value that we got with our package was incredible. The team was there early, were ready to go even before they had agree on, and made the evening truly magical. They provided fun frames, magnets, and truly pampered my guests. If you are looking for something different than you standard photobooth, the slow-motion video is EPIC!!! None of my guests had seen it before, and there it was very memorable. Anyone looking for a photobooth vendor, look no further. Contact Paul, and leave the rest in his professional, kind, and artistic hands!!!