Velado Images Reviews

4 | Houston, TX

4 Reviews for Velado Images

4 Velado Images Reviews

Melissa · Married on 11/18/2017

Eric is so talented!! My husband and I got married abroad and my parents wanted to share a local "reception party" in Houston for all the guests who had not been able to attend. Let me preface this with I am not a fan of posed photography and I really wanted someone who could naturally capture events in a photo journalistic style so I looked through Fearless Photographers and came across Eric and I am so happy we found him!! He has an eye for artistically capturing photos - we had so many funny, happy expressions caught and its so nice to look back on our event. His prices are fair, quality is great and he is professional.

If you want a mix of epic one of a kind images plus natural poses then I highly recommend him.

Adriana · Married on 10/24/2015

"It was such a pleasure to work with Eric. He is very professional and knows how to document a wedding beautifully. All of our emotions were captured in such natural way and I am in love with my pictures! I'm so happy I'll have these to cherish forever."

Marcia · Married on 05/19/2012

See his photos! Every photo Eric takes is a piece of art! He seems to find the right angle in every photo. My daughter was married abroad (El Salvador) and her photos were taken at the cemetery, which is next to the church. So, most of her wedding photos were taken at the cemetery, but who could have said it?! Eric got the beauty of every angle of this elegant cemetery and my daughter's wedding photos came out outstanding! Eric was with us the entire day, yet, we could barely said he was with us as he was never intrusive. We continue our friendship! Guess that says it all!

Eric knows Antigua, Guatemala well so we were able to get some great shots around the city. We got a lot of cool dramatic shots that really showcased the setting. He was also good with capturing the movement of the dress and the veil.