Vegas Weddings Planner Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Minne Married on 04/17/2021

Do not hesitate

From the beginning of wedding planning I was always told to get a planner/coordinator. I thought that if I was DIYing my wedding I would take on everything myself and just enlist of family and friends to help. With the changes that came due to COVID and our 100+ guest list down to just 25 my only concern was to have the best time. Regina made this possible and I don't think my day would have been what it was without her. I think I booked her just a couple of months before the wedding and she didn't miss a beat. She made us feel so comfortable after our initial consultation my fiancé asked me to take her services from partial day to full day. I would not hesitate booking Regina if you want the most stress free day of your life. She will listen to you and your dream and work effortlessly to make sure you get just that.

Hi Minne,
    Thank you so so much for your kind words and the fact that you took the time to leave a review! This truly means a lot to me. I was honored to be a part of your special day!
  • Tosha Fay
    Tosha F. Married on 04/01/2021

Outstanding

Jan is our wedding planner that we were assigned once we reserved our venue. The deposit would have been $100, but we are having our reception there too, so it was $250.

From the even before we paid our deposit Jan has been outstanding and super responsive to my first time planning a wedding jitters. Jan has been right on top of every request no matter how big or how small. We have just started the planning process and I am beyond happy. I cannot wait for the rest of the process with Jan, it is bound to be amazing.

Hello Tosha,
    Congratulations on your engagement! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I believe you wanted to leave a review to the Vegas Weddings Chapel. I personally know Jan. She is fabulous! Our business is a different entity and I would hate to have Jan miss out on your endorsement. Make sure you leave your review on the Vegas Weddings chapel account.
    Sincerely,
    Regina
    Anna H. Married on 10/10/2020

Regina was amazing and key to our big day!

Regina was great to work with and was key to making our big day the wedding we dreamed of! Regina was very responsive and organized. We planned everything for the wedding before COVID19 and Regina really helped us understand what restrictions there were and all the alternatives we had. One specific example is we wanted a champagne wall so Regina built one to use at our reception. The venue had restrictions around guests grabbing their own drinks so I thought we had to give up on the champagne wall but Regina really understood what was and wasn't allowed and suggested we had a hired attendant to pass the glasses to the guests. The venue was good with this and we got our champagne wall! Regina also has a great network of vendors in Las Vegas and she found us an Elvis impersonator that was a huge hit with the guests! She made the planning process easy for us and in the days leading up to the wedding I wasn't stressed at all because Regina was so on top of everything. I had such a great experience working with her and I highly recommend her to anyone getting married in Las Vegas.
  • John
    John T. Married on 07/20/2019

Less stress for the groom!

Regina is GREAT. As our consultant/coordinator, she helped us:
    1. Identify recommended local vendors who helped execute our vision within our budget.
    2. Consistently reviewed our plans and schedules to make sure they were logical and REALISTIC.
    3. Provided expert guidance and answered all our questions to the best of her ability. If there was a topic she was not familiar with, she would help us do research.
    4. Identified potential concerns/risks that we would not have thought of ourselves. (Experience counts!)
    5. Brilliantly executed our wedding day coordination, no issues were ever brought to our attention and my wife and I got to enjoy our special day without any drama.

Regina is experienced, flexible and great to work with. Having her on the team greatly reduced the stress/anxiety associated with wedding planning and coordination. Highly recommended!

Dear John,
    Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a feedback and for your kind words. It was great to be a part of your team to put together such an awesome event!Please do let me know when you're back in town, so I could take you out and Doreen for lunch!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca L. Married on 10/25/2018

Wonderful Wedding Planning Service

I cannot put into words how wonderful Regina is...but I'm going to try! Regina took what was a very stressful situation for me (planning a wedding in a city that I had never been to before and didn't know the first thing about) and turned it into an easy peasy, smooth as silk event where all I had to do was answer a few questions and she took care of the rest! Not only that, but she answered all of my tourist-type questions regarding Vegas as well. The entire process was fun and simple! I would highly recommend Vegas Weddings Planner and Regina to anyone looking to wed in Las Vegas!!! Thank you Regina for helping my husband and I create our dream wedding!♥

Vegas Weddings Planner's reply:

You're a sweetheart, Rebecca! Thank you very much for your kind words! I am glad you are happy with everything! You have to show me your pictures when they are ready!
    Tamie Married on 04/07/2018
    Regina was wonderful to work with. Our wedding presented the challenge of being a destination wedding for us that had a large group of people on a limited budget. Regina came through for us in each and every way. Her personalized service, attention to detail aund ability to adjust on the fly are unmatched. Regina IS THE BEST wedding planner!!!!

Dear Tamie,
    I highly appreciate your positive feedback! It's been a pleasure working with you and we tried to do our best to bring your vision to reality. I was glad to hear that you had fun and enjoyed your wedding day. It was an honor to be your wedding planner and coordinator!
    Tafara Married on 03/31/2018
    I can not thank Regina enough! My wedding day wouldn't have gone off the way it did without her, everything was perfect! Anytime I called if she didn't answer she got right back with me and she always promptly responded to emails even with the 3 hour time difference. The day of she did such a GREAT JOB keeping me calm and keeping everything in order even though I know things went wrong. We noticed hours before my wedding that the seating chart was off and I just knew I was going to have to be on standing by to run down to the venue to help sort things out but to my surprise SHE NEVER CALLED, when I walked into my venue for the first time after the ceremony EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT! You can tell Regina actually loves what she does, she so invested in her couples and I HIGHLY recommend her.
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
    Vina Married on 03/03/2018
    Regina is the best! My wedding would not have been that fabulous if it wasn't for Regina!! Thank you, Regina!

Dear Vina,
    It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding! Thank you for giving me this opportunity to assist you with your special day! Let's stay in touch!
    Lance Married on 02/25/2018
    Regina was an incredible asset in planning our Las Vegas wedding. She took care of everything from sending options on everything to handling payment with vendors. She beyond exceeded our expectations! She is extremely responsive and will make sure your special day is perfect in every way. I was extremely nervous about having a destination wedding, but everything went so smooth. We even had a few last minute adjustments that were implemented flawlessly. If you are having your wedding in Las Vegas, then hiring Regina is a must! Her price is extremely fair for all the services and amount of attention she gives you. Thank you, Regina!!!

Dear Lance and Anne,
    It was absolutely wonderful to work with you on your wedding! You two make a very unique and lovely couple. My experience planning your wedding was very enjoyable and I am glad to hear your kind words! Thank you very much!
    Jazmine Married on 06/22/2017
    Regina was so great to work with! She mapped out 4 different full plans to choose from and covered every possible option! She was so easy to coordinate with. She even had a back up bouquet when I forgot to get one! I ended up getting married in a gazebo at ceasers palace and she even brought the minister to me! There wasn't a single thing she could have done better! I would definitely recommend using her as a planner if you're in the market for one!!
    --Jazmine Smith

Dear Jazmine,
    I am glad I could help you with your wedding day. It was all spontaneous but so fun! Always glad to see you back in Vegas, you should come next year again to do your vow renewal!
    Rebecca Married on 05/08/2017
    After searching through numerous wedding coordinators available in the Las Vegas area, we followed our hunch and went with Regina from Vegas Wedding Coordinators. From the start we knew we had chosen the right person – she was very helpful, knowledgeable and easily accessible, even from the other side of the world in Australia! Regina was honest, personable and genuine. We highly recommend her, especially for those seeking destination weddings ~ You won’t regret it! Thank you, Regina, for all of your support, patience and understanding!

Rebecca and David

Dear Rebecca,

I appreciate everything you said. I am glad I could help and I wish we could do much more but life is life. I am looking forward to hear from you!
    Melanie Married on 04/08/2017
    Regina, how can we ever begin to thank you. We were lucky enough to find you, that needle in the haystack, and you made our special day the most amazing weekend of our lives. Living on the opposite side of the country was not a problem for you, nor was our constant late responses to your emails. You absolutely took care of everything, and there was not a thing we could change if we look back. From the planning, to the rehearsal, the wedding itself, the reception, after party and brunch the following day, you were there with us every step of the way. We can't even imagine how many things you handled without us even knowing.

If you are a potential customer, please feel 100% confident that Regina will take care of EVERYTHING and make your wedding the most memorable, enjoyable and spectacular event of your life.

Vegas Weddings Planner's reply:

Thank you very much for your review Melanie! It was a pleasure working with you and Josh! I have to say, your wedding was one of the most memorable ones. If I had to do it all over again, I would in a heart beat!
    Kirsten Married on 04/07/2017
    We were so lucky to find Regina. We started working with her Fall 2016 and just got married April 7, 2017. We couldn't have done this without her. She walked us through the entire process with no issues. Since we live in Atlanta, we were overwhelmed by the number of venues and vendors. However, Regina had great recommendations for all of our vendors. She arranged phone calls and meetings, managed all of our payments, and kept us on schedule. We were fortunate to visit prior to the wedding and Regina was gracious in taking the time to show us different venues and give us honest feedback. We can't say enough great things about her and her company. We would highly recommend her to anyone thinking about a wedding in Vegas...you won't regret it!

Dear Kirsten,
    It was a pleasure working with you and Kyle! Thank you very much for choosing me to be your wedding planner. If I could do it all over again, I wouldn't even think twice!
    Teresa Married on 04/05/2017
    Finding Regina was pure fate. Her name cropped up on Las Vegas Wedding Community, she was being recommended to someone else and I decided to get in touch for some advice as planning a wedding from the UK was very daunting and I didn't know where to start. All I knew is that we wanted to get married in the Valley of Fire and didn't know who to use with the vast amount of online companies that advertise these type of Weddings. As soon as I messaged her, Regina was fantastic beyond words and I recommend her to anybody and everybody. She listened to what we wanted and our budget and she organised everything for us including a stretch limo waiting with Champagne at the airport on our arrival in the US and back again. Her help and advise was invaluable. We had the best Chapel, Location, Ceremony, Minister, Photographer, Hair and Makeup Artist, Expedited Marriage Certificate and Photos next day. She gave us all info for our Marriage license and links for tuxedo hire for the men. She made payment and communication from England easy and stress free and made me feel like I was emailing a friend. She wished us a good flight, got in touch as soon as we were in Vegas and even went the extra mile and came to see me on our wedding day morning in our hotel room with her gorgeous baby boy and even helped me get dressed so I could keep my dress a total surprise from my family. I could go on and on..... I am just so pleased that I stumbled upon her name and instincts told me to get in touch. Any bride out there looking should not even hesitate in choosing this amazing person to make their day and all the planning before hand a stress free, calm, organised and pleasant experience. We could not be happier ?? Thank you so much Regina xx

Vegas Weddings Planner's reply:

Dear Teresa, thank you very much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure assisting you with all these details and you are a such an amazing bride to work with. I can't wait for you to come back to do your vow renewal now =)
    Monique Married on 04/01/2017
    Though we did not meet with our vendor in person and solely went off the reviews on Wedding Wire, we were confident in our decision to go with Vegas Wedding Planner. Regina was great from beginning to end and made our night everything we wanted and more. Within the first thirty minutes of our reception, we knew we made the best decision hiring Regina as our coordinator for our wedding. Thank you SO MUCH for everything and making sure we had the time of our lives!
    Amanda Married on 03/20/2017
    I had the pleasure of beginning to work with Regina a little over a year and a half ago. I have to admit I was nervous at first because I had no idea what to expect. My nerves were quilt calmed by Regina's immense knowledge and patience with this crazy bride. Regina always answered any questions I had in a timely manor and was always available when I needed her. The day of my wedding she made it her number one priority to make sure my day was perfect. She even made a last minute run to get our marriage license because I forgot it at our hotel... even though she reminded me a million times not to forget it. I couldn't be more happier with my experience! Thank you regina from the bottom of my heart for making our day so special! I'm so glad that we got to work with you and we will stay in touch throughout the future!
    Jose Married on 12/26/2016
    Awesome!, we received the best service, it was very helpful being provided all the information about the many options, even if we were from different country (Mexico) we receive a terific service, during that day we had a great transportation (even with the traffic), a lovely and funny ceremony, and the photos was so cool. This is, definetely, going to be my very first option when I give a recommendation to anybody about this kind of services.

Dear Jose,
    It was a pleasure working with you! I am glad you guys enjoyed the service and your wedding ceremony. It was very nice to meet you in person. Thank you for Mexican candy =)
    Taylor Married on 11/23/2016
    What can I say Regina is amazing. She handled my entire wedding, while being pregnant. I can't Thank You enough for making my day so special and can't wait to use you for other party plans. She is amazing at handling any budget!!!

Vegas Weddings Planner's reply:

Dear Taylor, thank you very much for taking your time to leave your feedback! It means a lot to me as it helps me understand whether my couples end up being happy for hiring me or not. Your words are very appreciated and will be useful for all the future couples.
    Laura Married on 11/19/2016
    I liked having hired her because it made it easier to plan our wedding and simpler payments with vendors, she is very kind and understanding, I really recommend her.

Dear Laura,

Thank you for taking your time to review my services! It was a pleasure working with you and I hope you had a great time!
    Jen Married on 11/12/2016
    I was nervous planning a wedding so far from home, so I decided to use Regina as my day-of-coordinator to make the wedding day go smoothly! From the first conversation with Regina until the end of the reception, I knew I made the right choice. Thanks to her, everything went perfectly and I couldn't be happier! It was so nice being able to spend my wedding day celebrating just me and my husband and not have to worry about the favors being set out, if there were any issues behind the scenes, etc.
    Jay Married on 10/22/2016
    Regina was amazing! She took care of all the planning, logistics and payment of vendors making it very easy on us. Regina took our vision and made it happen! She is very attentive, quick to respond, detail oriented and super super easy to work with! Words can't explain how happy we were to have Regina as our wedding planner. You can't go wrong using her!

Dear Jay,
    It was a great pleasure working with you and Robyn! You guys are the best! I truly enjoyed planning your wedding, learned something new and met new industry professionals during the process. I can't thank you enough for trusting me with your special day!
    Regina Galiyeva
    Tiffany Married on 10/09/2016
    I don't know where to start to express how happy I was to have Regina plan our wedding. From the beginning what we liked that she is genuine and never made it about her getting paid. She put in a lot of work and effort by taking us to see different places and meeting with us prior to us saying that we wanted to use her services. This when we knew she was a keeper and everything else fell into place. She found the best location ever for our reception. She is very professional and on point with all of your wedding needs. Im on the east coast and there was not one time i felt it difficult to get into contact with her for anything. Regina puts 1,000 percent into work and it really shows. All the vendors she recommended were great. Hands down i would recommend Regina to plan your wedding day. Thank you Regina for everything that you have done for Remy and I we could not be happier with your commitment of services.

Dear Tiffany,
    Thank you very much for your beautiful review! I am very happy I got to work with you and Remy to plan your special day. I hope to see you and your friends back in Vegas again!
    Claire Married on 08/18/2016
    Regina is fantastic. We came from the UK and she arranged and helped with everything. We can't recommend her enough lovely lady and nothing is too much trouble.
    Heather Married on 06/11/2016
    Regina is AMAZING! I cannot say enough good things about her! She is sweet, well organized a hard worker and as needed became a good friend! I love her! She was very prompt, understanding and polite! I would Recommend her to any bride in need of a wedding planner/coordinator. I was lucky to have her, she is the best :)

Hi Heather!
    Thank you very much for your feedback and I am glad you enjoyed that short time we worked together! It was an absolute pleasure to be your wedding planner. Waiting you back for a vow renewal!
    Leeann Married on 04/30/2016
    Regina Galiyeva was an incredible help to the very stressful planning of our wedding! Like many couples before, we thought we could plan a wedding on our own without any help, but we were very wrong! Luckily we found Regina on Wedding Wire and because of her outstanding reviews decided to give her a call. Not only was she always responsive to text or calls but she was also reasonably priced. She helped us with our rehearsal and guided the wedding party on where to stand, when to move, etc. She placed all of our decorations at the reception and handled the coordination of our wedding vendors which was no easy task at all! Regina was also able to recommend a videographer since mine cancelled the day of the wedding! The best part was that Regina was able to organize the reception guests to have everyone gather outside so we could use sparklers for the end of our evening! If it wasn't for Regina taking care of this, we would have completely forgotten about the sparklers. Advice for future couples: bring your marriage license to the rehearsal so the officiant can sign there, assign jobs to the bridal party to be in charge of certain things like making sure guests sign the guest book, and have a designated person be in charge of collecting your items at the end of the night, cause you will forget and lose some items. Hiring Regina as our wedding planner was the best investment to help out on our wedding day! Thank you Regina for all of your hard work and organization!

Vegas Weddings Planner's reply:

Thank you very much for your beautiful and kind words, and such a detailed review so the future couples would know what to expect when working with me. It was wonderful working with you and it was an honor to be a part of your beautiful wedding!