VEGAs DJ Services Reviews

133 | San Antonio, TX

133 Reviews for VEGAs DJ Services

Erica · Married on 04/27/2015

If there were more than 5 stars, VEGA'S would definitely go above!
    FROM THE BEGINNING Vega's was easy to contact, always responded in a timely manner, made adjustments without hesitation or question. Vega's would also clarify pricing concerns, and break down the costs. This company offers the best service, and at a fraction of the cost of other companies. This is really, a one stop shop which makes wedding planning SO much easier especially for the bride. You'll learn that, the less vendors you use, the easier life will be, and having a company like Vega's will certainly make your day worth the price! Another great thing, Vega's never once pressured us to upgrade out services, or even to sign on. Our meeting was very casual, there was NO pressure to agree to them. There were so many upgrades we could have done, and NOT ONCE did they encourage them or make use feel like our event wouldn't be sufficient without all of the extras. They understood our budget, and gave us an amazing wedding!!!!

Sent on 05/08/2015

Rebecca · event on: 04/23/2015

BEST EVER! Robert did an amazing job for us with our last minute requests and knocked it out of the park for our Taste of the Northside LYND booth. Will definitely be working with him again for our corporate events. You will not be disappointed using Vega's DJ Services!!!

Sent on 04/24/2015

Love his work ..everything was amazing

Sent on 04/06/2015

Anna · Married on 04/04/2015

Awesome job! Very organized and professional.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Amber · Married on 04/04/2015

They are very professional And very organized. The DJ had people on the dance floor all night And the photo booth was so much fun. The kids loved it.

Sent on 04/07/2015

This Dj service was awesome! They had everyone dancing the whole night. The professionalism was like no other Dj service I have seen, they were the best. We all had a great time!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Melissa · Married on 03/28/2015

Vega's DJ services is really the best out there I've been to and seen many DJs and they are the best by far! Very professional I'm so happy they made our special day go flawlessly with all the great music. Would highly recommend for anyone's next event/special day!

Sent on 03/29/2015

My husband and I couldn't be happier with the service we recived from Robert and his crew. We had the whole package and it was well worth it People are still talking aboy our wedding. They loed the photo booth and also the duet singers Robert has on his team (Gio and Claire). She is a beautiful singer. The photo booth was a hit, and the uplighting gave our wedding that little extra touch. Robert can display your logo on the dancefloor and I must say that is awesome. He also has the option to include amonongram on the photobooth pictures ahich again is a personalized touch for your special day. The photobooth team of girls were also great. Everyone did a phenominal job and I'm so happy we chose DJ Vega's. We are now looking foward for the next excuse to have a party and hire him again. If you are in need of a DJ look no further. I promise you will not regret your decision. Thank you Robert for everything:)

Jennifer & Ray Rodriguez:)

Sent on 03/29/2015
  • User4744908 · event on: 12/21/2014

Vegas DJ service provided our event with the best DJ service available at a great price. Vega's DJ service provided excellent customer service during our event. I recommend Vega's DJ service for your event.

Sent on 01/28/2015

Sabrina · Married on 11/02/2014

Vegas DJ services did a amazing job! Music was excellent set up and photo booth was over the top! If I could rate this DJ I would rate them at a 10 instead of a 5. Great service.... He kept everyone dancing all night long! Great Job!! I recommend this DJ service to everyone!

Karina · Married on 10/18/2014

As organized as we are as a couple, planning a wedding wasn't easy. Thank you for being so patient with us. Thank you for staying professional throughout the entire process while still guiding us and keeping us on track to accomplish our dream. We didn't want a traditional wedding with traditional music and you understood that! You completely exceeded our expectations on our special day(:

Sent on 11/01/2014

Mini · event on: 09/19/2014

Robert and his staff are very friendly and flexible. They will make every effort to make your event very successful. Robert went over and beyond by making a nice banner message to go continuously across his music table setup and downloaded some music that was requested for the event.

I highly recommend their service. They also had a photo booth we rented that was well equipped with different costumes items for pictures. It was a great success at our party.

Sent on 09/25/2014

Deborah · event on: 09/13/2014

Robert is amazing!!! He listened to all the details of what I wanted. He was prepared with contingency plans for all weather issues. He was a tremendous help because of the huge network of sources he has to recommend others that I needed for my party. Photo booth, indoor and outdoor music , personal drivers, organized and great communication skills, great person to work with!!!!!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Dustin · event on: 08/16/2014

Guest loved em and asked for business cards! Great music and lots of fun!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Dustin · Married on 07/19/2014

Excellent, the best portable photobooth I've ever seen

Sent on 08/26/2014

Loenis · Married on 05/31/2014

My husband and I decided on a last minute photo booth for our wedding and it was well worth it! Dj vega's services were amazing, everyone was on time and professional. I would definitely recommend him to a friend.

Sent on 06/08/2014

Very attentive to the crowd and what they wanted to hear that night. He was open to taking some requests but stayed with my song list.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Jessica · Married on 04/20/2014

I would highly recommend Vegas Dj services. Our wedding was breathtaking! Robert and his staff were so professional on setting up and being so organized our wedding ran so smoothly. The playlist they had set up for us was amazing all our family & friends had such a great time! there photo booth was so high end they had so many accessories. We now have some great memories to look back on!

Jessica · Married on 04/20/2014

Gino · Married on 03/08/2014

Great DJ service. Everything sounded and looked great!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Heather · event on: 12/15/2013

Robert is a pleasure to work with and his DJ Servce are enjoyed by everyone at my events!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Veronica · event on: 10/27/2013

We have used Vega's DJ Services for several holiday parties and celebrations and they have always exceeded our expectations!! They are always professional and on time. There was never a boring moment throughout the night because they knew how to keep the party going all night long!! Highly Recommended!!

Sent on 06/03/2014
  • User4596937 · event on: 12/09/2012

Best DJ any event could ask for. We didn't have time to set up a music list. I told him the ages of the crowd and I trusted in him and his staff. The play list was perfect and my unit leadership was impressed with his professionalism. A cut above all in the DJ industry in San Antonio

Martha · event on: 01/06/2017

Vega's DJ Services were outstanding! Communication, professionalism and responsiveness made my event go without a hitch. Everyone had a great time and the selfie station was a hit!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Rebecca · Married on 04/18/2015

Robert is an excellent DJ. He got everyone up and dancing and played the music we like. He was helpful during our discussion and mapping out of songs and timeline. I'd recommend him to friends and happily use him again in the future.

Sent on 05/20/2015