VEGAs DJ Services Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Cathy L. Married on 04/28/2022

Great to work with

VEGAS did a wonderful job at the wedding. The DJ was instrumental in assisting in a surprise light saber arch, as the couple were going to the boat. They were on time, kept people on the dance floor, and very easy to work with.
  • Michele
    Michele C. Married on 03/25/2022

AMAZING!! 10/10 would recommend

We used Vegas for our wedding coordinator, DJ, 360 photo booth and Marquee letters and they did not disappoint! The music was amazing we had people dancing on the dance floor the whole time, We had so many compliments on the letters, and our guests had a great time in the photo booth. We had our original coordinator drop from our wedding and vegas was able to step in and find us someone to help to weeks before and she was the best! If I had to do it all over again I would book vegas in a heartbeat. They really pulled it together to help give us our dream wedding!
  • Dorian
    Dorian D. Married on 01/29/2022

Best team for Entertainment!

My now husband and I met the DJ Vega's team at the Texas Bridal Show in Austin in 2019, just a couple of weeks after we got engaged. I knew immediately upon meeting them that they were the team I wanted for our celebration. They made a huge impression with their music, their setup, the photo gadgets, etc. Sadly, because of the pand-y (pandemic) we had to cancel all wedding plans and wait for the right time. DJ Vega's had always been on my mind so when it was time to find entertainment we knew exactly who to go with. We met with them again at the same bridal show in 2021 and signed with them immediately.

What I loved most about working with DJ Vega's was their app. Important questions that you've NEVER thought about are there. Your timeline. Options for what songs to absolutely play and which to absolutely NOT play. Everything you could possibly think about is there. It was awesome!

We had the privilege of working with DJ Ben. To say he is incredible is an understatement. He put on a show that people STILL continue to talk about today. I told him what we wanted/didn't want and he understood the assignment with no issues. We also made a few last minute changes to our grand entrance the day of our wedding and he was able to comply immediately with the changes. Everything was incredible.

The team itself was punctual, very professional, extremely friendly and very knowledgeable. If you're looking for entertainment for your event look no further, the DJ Vega's team is the team for you! I would 10000% hire book them if I could do this all over again.
  • Velia
    Velia G. Married on 12/19/2021

DJ Ant did the dang thing!

DJ Ant with Vegas DJ was AMAZING! I am a big believer that the DJ is what makes or breaks a wedding! And my guests were RAVING about our awesome DJ! We used their services for ceremony, Mariachi (ALSO PHENOMENAL), Dinner hour, reception and photobooth. Let me tell you something, as a frantic bride that planned this wedding in 9 months, a full time mom, and a full time working nurse during this never ending pandemic, it was a GODSEND to have all those services with 1 vendor!
  • Lorena
    Lorena O. Married on 11/06/2021

Amazing and Fun

Vegas dj group is amazing! Our Dj was Melvin and he awesome! He had the party going all night. Thank you for making everything so fun! I highly recommend Vegas dj Group. You will not be disappointed!
  • Spencer
    Spencer Married on 10/29/2021

Great Experience

We got to party with DJ Bernard and MC Adrian. They both kept the party going and we all had a great time. The booking process was easy and we even had to change our wedding date due to covid and they were able to help out with that. Overall it was a great experience with great music!!

VEGAs DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for this review! It was a pleasure to be part of your special day! :)) Wish you two the best!!
    Dacoda Married on 10/01/2021

Very Amazing

Very stress free and very helpful
    Celeste F. Married on 07/12/2021

Excellent service!

Fabian & I first saw VEGA's at the Bridal Extravaganza, but when we saw them actually perform at The Battle of Rings we knew to immediately book them! We hired them for 12/19 and they did not disappoint! From the roamers, to the photo booth, to the DJ and EMCEE. They were great! Dj Roland did great with the music and Melvin really kept the energy flowing! Everybody loved the music and the dance floor was full of people dancing. I would recommend VEGA's for any event. Thank you for making our day extra special!!!!!
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa V. Married on 06/26/2021

Beyond what we imagined!

When we started our search for a DJ for our wedding we were concerned that the music we wanted would be cast aside for the Cha-Cha Slide and the Chicken Dance, fortunately, Anthony at Vegas Event Group made our wedding his number one priority. We were able to select our own music, which was fantastic because we enjoy a wide variety. Unfortunately, a few of our guests had some requests of their own but gratefully that wasn't an issue for Anthony. He had the hits ready to play! His generosity to appease the guest's request was an incredible example of him going above and beyond. Beyond being such a fantastic DJ, Anthony offered a helping hand as we prepared for the wedding day, which was much appreciated. Finally, at the end of the night, Anthony helped us clear out our venue and allowed me and my wife to dance one final dance amongst ourselves. It was a beautiful moment and were it not for Anthony's efforts we would not have such a beautiful memory to cherish. Truly, the services provided by Vegas Event Group, Monique, and Anthony were beyond what we imagined. We are grateful to have made Vegas Event Group our choice for music.
    Thank you so much!
    Sean and Vanessa Thomas

Tracy E. Married on 06/19/2021

HANDS DOWN, the best you find!

HANDS DOWN, the best you will find! DJ Roland with the lighting, the music, the dancing, the FUN. Coordinators, Jessica and Vanessa, with leaving me worry free the whole day & making sure all went accordingly. The photo booth staff handling it and also putting together an awesome scrapbook for us. I honestly could not ask for anything better. Because of VEGAs, we will agree with all our family and friends, we had the BEST WEDDING DAY EVER!
    Cassandra Married on 06/05/2021

No need to look any further!

I highly recommend VEGAs DJ services because there was not one moment where we did not have anyone on the dance floor! Roland Did an amazing job at communicating with my husband and I. They were also very affordable and once you start planning your budget, you will see how quickly expenses add up! Again, thank you so much DJ VEGAs! We highly recommend!!

VEGAs DJ Services's reply:

Love this!! 😍 Roland was thrilled to be part of your special day. We wish you the best on your future together with many memories made
  • Nichols
    Nichols W. Married on 04/16/2021

Stop looking and BOOK NOW!

I want to first acknowledge I don't usually leave reviews but I understand how important your wedding day is. I can say with 100% honesty choosing Vegas Dj Services was one of the best decisions my husband and I made. We met the Vegas team at the bridal extravaganza in 2019. As soon as we met Robert Vega the owner he immediately had a place in our heart. He was such a sweet person who we knew cared about us as individuals. We booked and got some really sweet deals. Our wedding was postponed last year twice due to COVID then again because of an emergency surgery I needed. Each time the Vegas team was compassionate and worked with us to ensure we didn't have to pay any more money or worry about our entertainment for our future date. Monique the office manager was extremely patient with me. I was constantly calling to make changes or ask for updates and she never missed a beat even outside normal business hours.

We finally had the wedding on April 16th 2021, and OMG family and friends are still talking about our MC Mike and Dj Fuzion. Mike made sure there was NEVER awkward silence or a dull moment on the dance floor. Dj Fuzion worked with us day and night to ensure our playlist was perfect and I will say we were not the most decisive group lol. Dj Fuzion had to toggle between R&B,Rap,Country and Spanish music and did so graciously. We also rented the photo booth with Vegas and my guest enjoyed the slow motion videos and how fun the props were. We left with a photo album filled with every single shot taken and recieved an email with the electronic files. Please STOP looking and book now with Vegas Dj Services for Dj and Photobooth services you will not regret it. Thank you to the entire team for treating us like family and making sure our wedding was the most epic party of the year.

VEGAs DJ Services's reply:

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much for this review, it was a beautiful wedding and tons of fun! Thank you again for trusting us with your special day and we are sooo happy for you two!
  • Kara
    Kara B. Married on 03/12/2021

Best DJ vendor

I am so glad we hired VEGAs DJ services for our wedding! We had such an amazing time as well as all of our guests thanks to our DJ, Anthony. The team at VEGAs DJ services were always so kind and helpful whenever I reached out to them as well.
    Chasity F. Married on 02/20/2021

Great Dj services!

Dj Carlos and MC Ben were great! They played great music and asked very detailed questions to make sure the night went as planned and was a fun time! We booked Jessica as our day of coordinator and I am so thankful I did! She was on top of everything and went above and beyond to help me. This company is very professional, friendly, detail oriented, and just over all GREAT
    Briana C. Married on 02/01/2021

Amazing! Fun!

We had such an amazing experience with DJ Vegas! PreCOVID, I attended a the Bridal Extravaganza and ultimately booked with them at an open house. There were so many packages and add ons to choose from. We opted for the video package with a GOBO monongram and that really was the cherry on top for our wedding reception. We were able to have a photo slideshow during our first dance and parent dances that had every guest in happy tears. Now, to our emcee - Anthony. He was the BEST hype man! Due to COVID we did have some hesitant guests but once he got the ball rolling and made announcements about our COVID friendly guidelines, there was always someone on the dance floor. We had a wrestling themed bridal party grand entrance and he did not disappoint. He really got the crowd whooping and hollering! From start to finish the members of DJ Vegas had open communication with me about anything and everything - as a bride I really appreciated that. HIRE DJ VEGAS, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!
    Courtney D. Married on 01/02/2021

Such a fun party!!!

VEGAs DJ Services were absolutely amazing! They made sure our reception was fun and high energy the entire time. Robert was so entertaining on the mic and played alllll the best jams! He did a great job of noticing what the crowd liked, and playing songs to keep everyone dancing! I especially loved how I was able to meet with Robert via zoom beforehand to ensure that he was aware of every detail I wanted. 10/10 recommend booking VEGAs DJ services!!
    Samantha Q. Married on 12/19/2020

Amazing Wedding DJ & MC

Jesse and I booked VEGAs back in January during open house at our Venue (Granberry Hills). They had a beautiful set up and lots of options, but we fell in love with the rustic setup and ended up choosing that for our wedding as well as the rustic photo booth. From the months leading up to the wedding they were always easy to contact, we added music through an app which was super convenient, and they kept up with exactly what we wanted for our wedding. Ben and Mike were absolutely amazing. I highly recommend hiring an MC. The MC worked out perfect, because not everyone was willing to get up and dance because of the cases rising, but both Ben and Mike kept the crowd going during our wedding and helped the crowd stay alive. I highly recommend this business. They are absolutely amazing. Thank you, VEGAs.
  • Shelby
    Shelby Married on 11/28/2020

Winter Wonderland Botello Wedding 11-28-2020

DJ Vega was amazing event service! I had so many compliments from the mariachis, photo booth, lighting and music that played! I was so thrilled with their service and would recommend them to anyone!

VEGAs DJ Services's reply:

😍😍😍😍 Thank You so much for this Amazing Review!! it was such a fun wedding, Alil rain never slowed down your special day ❤️ definitely one to remember
    Abigail V. Married on 11/21/2020

Perez Wedding - 11/21/2020

VEGAs did an AMAZING job with our wedding! We found them at the wedding fair in January and right away they won our hearts with their personalities! We loved how we were able to book our DJ, Day of Coordinator, and Photo booth all together! Let me tell you DJ Manny, Natalie with Brava Events and Monique, plus the photo booth staff DID NOT disappoint! Natalie and Monique were just awesome and we were extremely grateful for all they had done, DJ Manny played awesome music and got my guests dancing, and the photo booth just exceeded our expectations! Our guests were constantly giving compliments about our wedding! :) They enjoyed the music and they LOVED the photo booth! Despite everything happening this year with COVID, VEGAs really made our day special and we sincerely appreciate all their hard work from the bottom of our hearts! ❤

VEGAs DJ Services's reply:

Thank you thank you thank you! We’re thrilled you were happy with VEGAs 😊! Cheers to a night of memories and years of love. Congratulations again newlyweds
  • Amber
    Amber Married on 11/21/2020

Absolutely amazing! Super professional while still being personal 10/10 would recommend!

Roland was our dj and he was amazing! Super sweet as was his wife! They went above and beyond to make sure our day went smoothly and were super flexible with our schedules when we had our meeting as well

VEGAs DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much Amber! Roland and our team are happy to know we jade your night so memorable ♥️😊. Congrats again!
  • Analisa
    Analisa G. Married on 11/07/2020

Bride of the Keller Wedding

I don’t know where to begin!! If I could give more than 5 stars, I most definitely would. We booked our DJ (DJ Manny E), coordinator (Jessica Salaiz), and Photo booth. It was the best thing we could’ve done. DJ Manny was beyond amazing, from our pre ceremony to our send off. He played a variety of music and had everyone dancing. Seriously, the second we heard him playing at the bridal extravaganza, there was no other DJ we wanted.

I wish I got the names to our photo booth but they were so amazing and everyone had a good time taking pictures. It definitely was fun to look at our photo album they put together for us.

If there is anything I would advise other brides on, I would say get yourself a day of coordinator. I know they say nothing goes perfectly on your wedding day, well in this case it did. Jessica and Vanessa were a huge factor in that. Our ceremony was flawless, we followed our timeline and so much more. We got so many compliments on our wedding.

So thank you Vegas DJ services, from the bottom of our hearts!!

VEGAs DJ Services's reply:

Perfect Wedding Day ❤️ We had the A team for this beautiful event 🤩 thank you again for choosing us for your special, tons of memories made, and super happy we were part for your special day!
  • Jessica
    Jessica T. Married on 10/16/2020

Miranda Wedding

Roland was our DJ for our wedding day! He did such an amazing job that night! Everything was set up perfectly to where We got lots of compliments. Thank you all so much! I definitely recommend their service any one🤍
    Mario A. Married on 08/29/2020

Couldn’t have picked a better dj they are number 1 in our book

They were amazing, from begging to end had the crowd moving and the set up was pretty awesome http://www.eventwire.com/vendors/e80e62acd223fcbe/reviews/new

VEGAs DJ Services's reply:

Thanks again for choosing VEGAs DJ Services for your special day!
    It's clients like you that make our job a pleasure! We look forward to the opportunity of working with you or someone you've kindly referred to us sometime in the future.

Yours Truly
    VEGAs Event Group
  • Audrey
    Audrey S. Married on 08/22/2020

DJ Manny was awesome!

We had a great experience with VEGAs and DJ Manny! They were very professional and kept the party going while still playing the genres we requested! They kept to our timeline during the event but were flexible with unexpected issues! Also, their set up and lighting looked fantastic!