Vega's DJ Services Reviews

118 Reviews for Vega's DJ Services

• Eva

Eva · Married on 03/14/2020

Excellent quality DJ Services

I am absolutely sure that we had made the best choice when we selected Vega's DJ Service, they offered a variety of very affordable packages, payment plans were offered as well. Their application for selecting our playlist was very easy to navigate. DJ Ben made sure to answer any questions my wife and I had regarding the services that would be provided on the day of the event. The day of our wedding, we experienced very good service top to bottom, provided everything we asked for in the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Having Melvin as our MC was fun! He brought so much energy to the party and the guests loved him. Would be glad to recommend you all for anyone having a wedding.

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Madison

Madison Rich · Married on 12/07/2019

Perfect Wedding DJ!

We are so happy with DJ Vega's services with our wedding! We were always worried about having an annoying, unprofessional DJ (I've seen it before!!) but after reading the many outstanding reviews we decided to go with DJ Vega's. Carlos was EXCELLENT and though we certainly had some last minute changes and special requests, he met every request perfectly and with a great attitude. He kept the dance floor moving LITERALLY the entire reception - I was beyond impressed! Our event page to request songs, etc. was very user-friendly and easy to use which we liked a lot. We also rented a mobile roaming photobooth from DJ Vega's which was a REALLY fun touch! Our guests were impressed at the unique option! Would absolutely hire them again!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Vega's DJ Services's reply:

It was a perfect wedding, super fun crowd and lots of memories made, so glad you enjoyed the roamer, it definitely was a huge hit, congrats again and wish you two the best!
  • Kristianna

Kristianna Aranda · Married on 12/06/2019

We made the right choice

Vega's DJ Service was so AMAZING from the start. Our Dj Manny E and MC Roland were the best. They made sure that me and my husband had the best time all night long. No matter what they made sure that the dace floor was always full. We know we made the right choice by picking them. If you are looking for a DJ for any type of event we very much recommend them for everything!

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Saudy

Saudy · Married on 11/30/2019

Best DJ and Mcee

Vegas DJ's surpassed our expectations. We did a Puertorrican wedding in San Antonio and they complied with every music selection we asked. The mariachi band was exceptional. Everybody is still talking about how professional and good everything was. The Mcee was the best, he danced with the guests all night long and Karla did an amazing job mixing the songs. We definitely will consider Vega's for others activities and will recommend them to everyone we know.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Vega's DJ Services's reply:

Thank you Saudy for this amazing review! Your wedding was definitely one of a kind, Melvin and Karla are still talking about your wedding, fun times! Congrats again and cant wait for the 1 yr anniversary party :))

Kassie Duran · Married on 11/30/2019

Kassie Duran Bride

Vega’s DJ Service will not let you down! From the beginning till the end of our wedding they had the dance floor full. When we booked they were so informative about their services. As we got closer to the wedding we had our phone conference to go over all the little details, the online planner also makes things a lot easier. They were there early to set up, when guest arrived everything was perfect. If you want to have a wedding filled with a lot of fun, energetic dancing music book them you will not be disappointed! Oh and we used the dancing on cloud machine for our first dance, and it made it extra special I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Vega's DJ Services's reply:

We are so happy for you two, the first dance was epic and definitely surprised all the guests, they wont be forgetting that moment for a while :) congratulations and enjoy the honeymoon!
  • Jenna

Jenna Diaz · Married on 11/23/2019

Best dj ever

A 5 star review just isn't enough! Robert our DJ/MC and the mariachis were AMAZING!! Every one talked about how good the music was all night long. I don't think we had an empty dance floor! Everything was perfect! Robert took the time to learn how to pronounce everyone's names (which were mostly Polish) and he definitely played music that guests from all ages enjoyed! We have been to many weddings that DJ Vega has performed at and they made our decision to hire them so EASY!!! Thank you for being a part of our special day!!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Ruby

Ruby Grace · Married on 11/09/2019

DJ Manny was excellent!

We booked Vegas DJ services at a bridal expo about 5 months before our wedding (they book fast apparently). I had signed a contract with a specific DJ, but a month before our wedding when I was to meet with our DJ to review final details, I find myself meeting a completely different DJ than who I signed for.
    HOWEVER, boy was this FOR THE BEST! We ended up with DJ MANNY! My husband's family and my family had never met before, and on top of that, my family is Mexican and my husband's family is Black.
    Entertainment was my biggest stressor because I needed a DJ who could mix music to keep people dancing all night long, and he did JUST THAT! We had SO many compliments on our DJ from both sides of the family because he was mixing the genre's up SO WELL! It was the best day of our lives and SO MUCH FUN because DJ Manny is truly one of the BEST.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Vega's DJ Services's reply:

Love It! Yes, after getting a better idea for what you were wanting once we got closer to your event, we decided that Manny was a better fit for your style and needs :) So happy for you two and honored we were able to be part of your special day!

Bianca Barajas · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing wedding

Vega’s DJ services is AMAZING!!! They really know how to keep the party going and keep guests on their feet and dancing. Roland and Robert were awesome and were easy to work with. They were also very understanding when changes had to be made with the wedding and were able to adapt on the fly. They met all my demands and went above and beyond. You will not be disappointed booking them for your event. I will definitely be using them again in the future and telling my friends and family who need a DJ! Thank you guys again for a wonderful and memorable night!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Marina

Marina K · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing company and DJ!!

Vegas was one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding! From our first meeting with Robert to the night of the wedding, all of the communication was flawless. We had a very unique wedding with unique music…we really needed at DJ that was familiar with Arabic music. Out of all of the companies that we interviewed in San Antonio, Robert was the only one that had a DJ that specialized in Arabic music. DJ NEEMA WAS FANTASTIC!!!!! He had our crowd up on the dance floor all night. The music was perfect, and people were raving about how wonderful the DJ was. They even went over and above to surprise with an additional enhancement to our first dance!!! We were in awe at their dedication and gesture of kindness that they threw in for us. If you’re looking for an amazing company TRULY CARES about their clients and provides excellent DJ services, Vega’s in the way to go. I really can’t thank them enough for making our wedding experience AMAZING!!!!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Marcella

Marcella Binkley · Married on 05/26/2019

Icing on the cake

Vega’s was an has been amazing from booking until wedding ... Manny our DJ was great the mobile photo booth was a hit and the variety of props from the booth gave us a lifetime of crazy pictures. The DJ booth was even more beautiful than pictured .... thank y’all for making our wedding unforgettable

Sent on 05/31/2019

Desirae Gomez · Married on 05/25/2019

Velasquez Wedding 2019 !

Vega’s DJ Services were OUTSTANDING! They provide everything that you need; photo-booth, dancing on the clouds, monogram, awesome lights, mariachis, and over the top equipment to make your night so special and one to remember! What I really liked is how organize they are, throughout the whole process they stayed in touch with us and listen to all of our needs and concerns! They were on time and prepared! They had everyone out on the dance floor the WHOLE night :) Jessica was our event coordinator and I must say she was FANTASTIC!!! She really made a huge difference throughout the wedding process and on my wedding day! She was organized, helpful, prepared, sweet, and communicated with me every week to see how I was doing and provided any advice! If it wasn’t for her, our day wouldn’t have gone smooth, she made sure everything was perfect and I couldn’t thank her and this entertainment service enough! Once again thank you for making our night so special and so much fun!! Brides, I’m telling you, you need to book this DJ and Event Coordinator If you want the absolute perfect wedding! :)

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Meagan

Meagan Bignall · Married on 05/18/2019

DJ KICKIT in the house

DJ KICK IT played the hottest music, was very punctual with her arrival, was only as vocal on the microphone as we asked, and was a very kind person. I recommend her for all your events and was so thankful she was at ours!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Victoria · Married on 05/03/2019

Awesome DJ Services

We would like to thank DJ Vega and Ben Espino for the wonderful services provided. DJ Vega was responsive, had great packages, and answered all our questions. We specifically asked for a bilingual DJ and DJ Vega delivered. Ben did a great job - all of our guests had a blast, liked the music, and danced all night. He was also very professional and friendly during our first meeting and we connected really well with him. We also really appreciate that he read our crowd better than we did. DJ Vega also provided the uplighting for our venue and it looked great.

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Mario

Mario Giuttari · Married on 04/28/2019

Wedding DJ/MC

We used Vega's as the DJ for our wedding. They were great in the meeting prior to the event with guidance on songs and playlists. On the day of the ceremony, the set-up including the extra lights looked spectacular. Robert did a fantastic job with the music throughout the night to keep the party goin

Sent on 05/16/2019

Gabrielle · Married on 09/22/2018

We are so glad we decided to choose Vega’s for our DJ on our special day! We received so many compliments from our guests not only for the music and MC services but our lighting as well! They did a wonderful job filling EXACTLY what we wanted and asked for! I loved using the online planning service as well it was a fun and easy way to organize for our night! We loved our DJ, Robert from our initial meeting with him! He was a blast and kept the party upbeat and going all night! Robert nailed our playlist even when we were a little vague with our details, haha! He knew exactly what we wanted from walking down the aisle, the reception introductions, and when it was time to get the party started! We enjoyed our experience so much we have been trying to come up with another party to use Robert and Vega’s again! Everything was absolutely perfect! HUGE thank you to Vega’s and especially Robert for a fun filled, special night! Y’all should definitely check them out! They have a package for everyone!

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • William

William Pooley · Married on 08/18/2018

Awesome DJ

Our DJ was fantastic, played the perfect song at the perfect time, exactly what we were hoping for, and much more. Zero technical issues, everything just worked out perfectly! We had some custom requests that they were able to accommodate without any issues. Communication was great leading up to the wedding, 10/10 service, I highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Aaron · Married on 08/05/2018

I chose Vega's DJ Services after how impressed I was with the job they did at my sister's wedding. 10 months later, they did not disappoint at my own wedding. Carlos was always responsive to questions my wife and I had. He was also very professional about providing advice on things like what package we would need and song selection. The DJ service arrived on time the day of, and was even able to make last minute song changes with no problem. Throughout the wedding, Carlos was receptive to requests from me and the rest of the party, while also having a great feel for what the crowd wanted to hear. If I could give them a 6-star rating I would.

Sent on 08/25/2018

Alyssa · Married on 08/03/2018

My husband and I were very pleased with the service and professionalism that the entire staff at Vega's DJ Services provided. The music selection was fantastic!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Jessica · Married on 07/06/2018

DJ Vegas was wonderful to work with and had the party going all night long at my wedding! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Stacy · Married on 06/23/2018

Best DJ service, EVER! From start to finish Robert, our DJ, was on top of everything. I looked & searched for countless of DJs, but for some reason, my gut always took me back to Vega's DJ Services. I was an out of town bride, and was horrible about filling our forms & responding to emails (sorry Robert), but that NEVER ONCE affected the outstanding quality of service from Robert & his team. He kept the flow going all night and it's like he knew what the crowd wanted! He was a great MC too! We received so many compliments on how we set the bar for wedding playlists. We will be recommending Vega's DJ to our friends who are engaged. Thanks Robert & the whole Vega's DJ team!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Naomi · Married on 06/22/2018

Service is awesome. They were on top of things all the time- from booking to our wedding. Pricing was really good. Roland and his crew were so great at our wedding. He pleased both of or mexican and US families(!) and everyone one who emailed me or called me were super friendly. I loved that they answered all of my questions and were patient with me while I decided on the monogram that was right for us! Vega's DJ made my small intimate wedding WAY better. It was all we were looking for! Thank you guys!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Brian and Denise · Married on 04/06/2018

First I want to say that Vegas DJ is The BEST out there!!! Thank you for your services on our wedding day. Throughout the process you and your staff were very helpful and accommodated every request and/or last minute changes. I admit we did look at other DJ services; however after reading reviews and thorough research we realized that Vegas DJ Services was the best choice without sacrificing quality. They were willing to work with us and Robert did a great job in explaining services provided along with pricing so that we could select the best one that would fit us.

I would also like to recognize Roland as an awesome DJ and Professional. He is Bilingual and was very flexible. With school, work, and wedding preparations we had very limited schedules for meeting. While other DJs may have been a little frustrated, he was calm and helpful. His insight and experience was paramount in the planning and decision making process; this optimized time during discussion. At times when an idea would come to mind, we shot Roland a text and he was right on it. His input was invaluable and we never had to remind him of what was discussed. This led to an absolute success and memorable experience.

Again, thanks go to you and your staff for making our wedding a "Hit" and most memorable. We will definitely be recommending Vegas DJ to friends, family,and others. Take care and I wish your company continued success in the future.

Very Respectfully,
    Brian and Denise Henriksen

Sent on 04/24/2018

Lisa · Married on 04/06/2018

Vega's DJ Services earned more than 5 stars for their role they played in our wedding. Robert, Reese and their entire photo booth staff far succeeded any expectations my husband and I had. They engaged our guests from the moment our reception started until the last song was played. Robert and his staff's professionalism made sure there was attention to every detail from our monogram, our songs and feel for our reception and that we were happy at all times. My husband was adamant about investing in a good DJ for our wedding and what we got was a great DJ with amazing entertainment for ourselves and our guests. They were vested in our wedding and produced an outstanding product. If you are looking for an all-inclusive package, for an unforgettable reception, stop searching because Vega's DJ Services will leave a lasting impression not only for you but your guests as well.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Stephanie · Married on 03/22/2018

I cannot speak highly enough about Vega’s DJ Services! Robert and his crew worked with us throughout the whole planning process to make sure that the music and everything were customized for us. Things went so smoothly at our wedding—even though we had to change a few details at the very last minute. Robert was wonderfully professional and got our group moving quickly. Everyone had a wonderful time and so many people told us what an amazing fun time they had. If we ever have need of a DJ for another event we will look forward to working with this vendor again. Thank you!

Sent on 04/07/2018

Amanda · Married on 03/09/2018

We were extremely impressed with the level of professionalism and quality from Vega’s. My husband drug his feet when booking a DJ which made me very nervous. However, once we found Vega’s we felt comfortable and were very satisfied with their services. We discussed our wants and set up a playlist which was played with no issues! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/06/2018