VEGAs DJ Services Reviews

132 | San Antonio, TX

132 Reviews for VEGAs DJ Services

Abigail V. · Getting married on 09/11/2021

Perez Wedding - 11/21/2020

VEGAs did an AMAZING job with our wedding! We found them at the wedding fair in January and right away they won our hearts with their personalities! We loved how we were able to book our DJ, Day of Coordinator, and Photo booth all together! Let me tell you DJ Manny, Natalie with Brava Events and Monique, plus the photo booth staff DID NOT disappoint! Natalie and Monique were just awesome and we were extremely grateful for all they had done, DJ Manny played awesome music and got my guests dancing, and the photo booth just exceeded our expectations! Our guests were constantly giving compliments about our wedding! :) They enjoyed the music and they LOVED the photo booth! Despite everything happening this year with COVID, VEGAs really made our day special and we sincerely appreciate all their hard work from the bottom of our hearts! ❤

Sent on 12/14/2020

VEGAs DJ Services's reply:

Thank you thank you thank you! We’re thrilled you were happy with VEGAs 😊! Cheers to a night of memories and years of love. Congratulations again newlyweds

Celeste F. · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Excellent service!

Fabian & I first saw VEGA's at the Bridal Extravaganza, but when we saw them actually perform at The Battle of Rings we knew to immediately book them! We hired them for 12/19 and they did not disappoint! From the roamers, to the photo booth, to the DJ and EMCEE. They were great! Dj Roland did great with the music and Melvin really kept the energy flowing! Everybody loved the music and the dance floor was full of people dancing. I would recommend VEGA's for any event. Thank you for making our day extra special!!!!!

Sent on 01/04/2021
  • Kara

Kara B. · Married on 03/12/2021

Best DJ vendor

I am so glad we hired VEGAs DJ services for our wedding! We had such an amazing time as well as all of our guests thanks to our DJ, Anthony. The team at VEGAs DJ services were always so kind and helpful whenever I reached out to them as well.

Sent on 03/28/2021

Chasity F. · Married on 02/20/2021

Great Dj services!

Dj Carlos and MC Ben were great! They played great music and asked very detailed questions to make sure the night went as planned and was a fun time! We booked Jessica as our day of coordinator and I am so thankful I did! She was on top of everything and went above and beyond to help me. This company is very professional, friendly, detail oriented, and just over all GREAT

Sent on 02/23/2021

Briana C. · Married on 02/01/2021

Amazing! Fun!

We had such an amazing experience with DJ Vegas! PreCOVID, I attended a the Bridal Extravaganza and ultimately booked with them at an open house. There were so many packages and add ons to choose from. We opted for the video package with a GOBO monongram and that really was the cherry on top for our wedding reception. We were able to have a photo slideshow during our first dance and parent dances that had every guest in happy tears. Now, to our emcee - Anthony. He was the BEST hype man! Due to COVID we did have some hesitant guests but once he got the ball rolling and made announcements about our COVID friendly guidelines, there was always someone on the dance floor. We had a wrestling themed bridal party grand entrance and he did not disappoint. He really got the crowd whooping and hollering! From start to finish the members of DJ Vegas had open communication with me about anything and everything - as a bride I really appreciated that. HIRE DJ VEGAS, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

Sent on 02/25/2021

Courtney D. · Married on 01/02/2021

Such a fun party!!!

VEGAs DJ Services were absolutely amazing! They made sure our reception was fun and high energy the entire time. Robert was so entertaining on the mic and played alllll the best jams! He did a great job of noticing what the crowd liked, and playing songs to keep everyone dancing! I especially loved how I was able to meet with Robert via zoom beforehand to ensure that he was aware of every detail I wanted. 10/10 recommend booking VEGAs DJ services!!

Sent on 01/24/2021

Samantha Q. · Married on 12/19/2020

Amazing Wedding DJ & MC

Jesse and I booked VEGAs back in January during open house at our Venue (Granberry Hills). They had a beautiful set up and lots of options, but we fell in love with the rustic setup and ended up choosing that for our wedding as well as the rustic photo booth. From the months leading up to the wedding they were always easy to contact, we added music through an app which was super convenient, and they kept up with exactly what we wanted for our wedding. Ben and Mike were absolutely amazing. I highly recommend hiring an MC. The MC worked out perfect, because not everyone was willing to get up and dance because of the cases rising, but both Ben and Mike kept the crowd going during our wedding and helped the crowd stay alive. I highly recommend this business. They are absolutely amazing. Thank you, VEGAs.

Sent on 12/24/2020
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 11/28/2020

Winter Wonderland Botello Wedding 11-28-2020

DJ Vega was amazing event service! I had so many compliments from the mariachis, photo booth, lighting and music that played! I was so thrilled with their service and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/30/2020

VEGAs DJ Services's reply:

😍😍😍😍 Thank You so much for this Amazing Review!! it was such a fun wedding, Alil rain never slowed down your special day ❤️ definitely one to remember
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 11/21/2020

Absolutely amazing! Super professional while still being personal 10/10 would recommend!

Roland was our dj and he was amazing! Super sweet as was his wife! They went above and beyond to make sure our day went smoothly and were super flexible with our schedules when we had our meeting as well

Sent on 12/12/2020

VEGAs DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much Amber! Roland and our team are happy to know we jade your night so memorable ♥️😊. Congrats again!
  • Analisa

Analisa G. · Married on 11/07/2020

Bride of the Keller Wedding

I don’t know where to begin!! If I could give more than 5 stars, I most definitely would. We booked our DJ (DJ Manny E), coordinator (Jessica Salaiz), and Photo booth. It was the best thing we could’ve done. DJ Manny was beyond amazing, from our pre ceremony to our send off. He played a variety of music and had everyone dancing. Seriously, the second we heard him playing at the bridal extravaganza, there was no other DJ we wanted.

I wish I got the names to our photo booth but they were so amazing and everyone had a good time taking pictures. It definitely was fun to look at our photo album they put together for us.

If there is anything I would advise other brides on, I would say get yourself a day of coordinator. I know they say nothing goes perfectly on your wedding day, well in this case it did. Jessica and Vanessa were a huge factor in that. Our ceremony was flawless, we followed our timeline and so much more. We got so many compliments on our wedding.

So thank you Vegas DJ services, from the bottom of our hearts!!

Sent on 11/13/2020

VEGAs DJ Services's reply:

Perfect Wedding Day ❤️ We had the A team for this beautiful event 🤩 thank you again for choosing us for your special, tons of memories made, and super happy we were part for your special day!
  • Jessica

Jessica T. · Married on 10/16/2020

Miranda Wedding

Roland was our DJ for our wedding day! He did such an amazing job that night! Everything was set up perfectly to where We got lots of compliments. Thank you all so much! I definitely recommend their service any one🤍

Sent on 10/19/2020

Mario A. · Married on 08/29/2020

Couldn’t have picked a better dj they are number 1 in our book

They were amazing, from begging to end had the crowd moving and the set up was pretty awesome http://www.eventwire.com/vendors/e80e62acd223fcbe/reviews/new

Sent on 09/04/2020

VEGAs DJ Services's reply:

Thanks again for choosing VEGAs DJ Services for your special day!
    It's clients like you that make our job a pleasure! We look forward to the opportunity of working with you or someone you've kindly referred to us sometime in the future.

Yours Truly
    VEGAs Event Group
  • Audrey

Audrey S. · Married on 08/22/2020

DJ Manny was awesome!

We had a great experience with VEGAs and DJ Manny! They were very professional and kept the party going while still playing the genres we requested! They kept to our timeline during the event but were flexible with unexpected issues! Also, their set up and lighting looked fantastic!

Sent on 08/27/2020
  • Eva

Eva · Married on 03/14/2020

Excellent quality DJ Services

I am absolutely sure that we had made the best choice when we selected Vega's DJ Service, they offered a variety of very affordable packages, payment plans were offered as well. Their application for selecting our playlist was very easy to navigate. DJ Ben made sure to answer any questions my wife and I had regarding the services that would be provided on the day of the event. The day of our wedding, we experienced very good service top to bottom, provided everything we asked for in the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Having Melvin as our MC was fun! He brought so much energy to the party and the guests loved him. Would be glad to recommend you all for anyone having a wedding.

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Yvette

Yvette M. · Married on 03/10/2020

Memorable Night!

Roland was awesome to work with! Everything we discussed for the day of was organized and executed flawlessly. A week before the wedding I asked Roland if he could mash up a couple of songs for the presentation and he did it perfectly. I danced all night with the music we requested! Thank you VEGAs for a memorable night!

Sent on 10/06/2020
  • Madison

Madison R. · Married on 12/07/2019

Perfect Wedding DJ!

We are so happy with DJ Vega's services with our wedding! We were always worried about having an annoying, unprofessional DJ (I've seen it before!!) but after reading the many outstanding reviews we decided to go with DJ Vega's. Carlos was EXCELLENT and though we certainly had some last minute changes and special requests, he met every request perfectly and with a great attitude. He kept the dance floor moving LITERALLY the entire reception - I was beyond impressed! Our event page to request songs, etc. was very user-friendly and easy to use which we liked a lot. We also rented a mobile roaming photobooth from DJ Vega's which was a REALLY fun touch! Our guests were impressed at the unique option! Would absolutely hire them again!

Sent on 12/30/2019

VEGAs DJ Services's reply:

It was a perfect wedding, super fun crowd and lots of memories made, so glad you enjoyed the roamer, it definitely was a huge hit, congrats again and wish you two the best!
  • Kristianna

Kristianna A. · Married on 12/06/2019

We made the right choice

Vega's DJ Service was so AMAZING from the start. Our Dj Manny E and MC Roland were the best. They made sure that me and my husband had the best time all night long. No matter what they made sure that the dace floor was always full. We know we made the right choice by picking them. If you are looking for a DJ for any type of event we very much recommend them for everything!

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Saudy

Saudy · Married on 11/30/2019

Best DJ and Mcee

Vegas DJ's surpassed our expectations. We did a Puertorrican wedding in San Antonio and they complied with every music selection we asked. The mariachi band was exceptional. Everybody is still talking about how professional and good everything was. The Mcee was the best, he danced with the guests all night long and Karla did an amazing job mixing the songs. We definitely will consider Vega's for others activities and will recommend them to everyone we know.

Sent on 12/11/2019

VEGAs DJ Services's reply:

Thank you Saudy for this amazing review! Your wedding was definitely one of a kind, Melvin and Karla are still talking about your wedding, fun times! Congrats again and cant wait for the 1 yr anniversary party :))

Kassie D. · Married on 11/30/2019

Kassie Duran Bride

Vega’s DJ Service will not let you down! From the beginning till the end of our wedding they had the dance floor full. When we booked they were so informative about their services. As we got closer to the wedding we had our phone conference to go over all the little details, the online planner also makes things a lot easier. They were there early to set up, when guest arrived everything was perfect. If you want to have a wedding filled with a lot of fun, energetic dancing music book them you will not be disappointed! Oh and we used the dancing on cloud machine for our first dance, and it made it extra special I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/11/2019

VEGAs DJ Services's reply:

We are so happy for you two, the first dance was epic and definitely surprised all the guests, they wont be forgetting that moment for a while :) congratulations and enjoy the honeymoon!
  • Jenna

Jenna D. · Married on 11/23/2019

Best dj ever

A 5 star review just isn't enough! Robert our DJ/MC and the mariachis were AMAZING!! Every one talked about how good the music was all night long. I don't think we had an empty dance floor! Everything was perfect! Robert took the time to learn how to pronounce everyone's names (which were mostly Polish) and he definitely played music that guests from all ages enjoyed! We have been to many weddings that DJ Vega has performed at and they made our decision to hire them so EASY!!! Thank you for being a part of our special day!!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Ruby

Ruby G. · Married on 11/09/2019

DJ Manny was excellent!

We booked Vegas DJ services at a bridal expo about 5 months before our wedding (they book fast apparently). I had signed a contract with a specific DJ, but a month before our wedding when I was to meet with our DJ to review final details, I find myself meeting a completely different DJ than who I signed for.
    HOWEVER, boy was this FOR THE BEST! We ended up with DJ MANNY! My husband's family and my family had never met before, and on top of that, my family is Mexican and my husband's family is Black.
    Entertainment was my biggest stressor because I needed a DJ who could mix music to keep people dancing all night long, and he did JUST THAT! We had SO many compliments on our DJ from both sides of the family because he was mixing the genre's up SO WELL! It was the best day of our lives and SO MUCH FUN because DJ Manny is truly one of the BEST.

Sent on 12/05/2019

VEGAs DJ Services's reply:

Love It! Yes, after getting a better idea for what you were wanting once we got closer to your event, we decided that Manny was a better fit for your style and needs :) So happy for you two and honored we were able to be part of your special day!

Bianca B. · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing wedding

Vega’s DJ services is AMAZING!!! They really know how to keep the party going and keep guests on their feet and dancing. Roland and Robert were awesome and were easy to work with. They were also very understanding when changes had to be made with the wedding and were able to adapt on the fly. They met all my demands and went above and beyond. You will not be disappointed booking them for your event. I will definitely be using them again in the future and telling my friends and family who need a DJ! Thank you guys again for a wonderful and memorable night!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Marina

Marina · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing company and DJ!!

Vegas was one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding! From our first meeting with Robert to the night of the wedding, all of the communication was flawless. We had a very unique wedding with unique music…we really needed at DJ that was familiar with Arabic music. Out of all of the companies that we interviewed in San Antonio, Robert was the only one that had a DJ that specialized in Arabic music. DJ NEEMA WAS FANTASTIC!!!!! He had our crowd up on the dance floor all night. The music was perfect, and people were raving about how wonderful the DJ was. They even went over and above to surprise with an additional enhancement to our first dance!!! We were in awe at their dedication and gesture of kindness that they threw in for us. If you’re looking for an amazing company TRULY CARES about their clients and provides excellent DJ services, Vega’s in the way to go. I really can’t thank them enough for making our wedding experience AMAZING!!!!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Marcella

Marcella B. · Married on 05/26/2019

Icing on the cake

Vega’s was an has been amazing from booking until wedding ... Manny our DJ was great the mobile photo booth was a hit and the variety of props from the booth gave us a lifetime of crazy pictures. The DJ booth was even more beautiful than pictured .... thank y’all for making our wedding unforgettable

Sent on 05/31/2019

Desirae G. · Married on 05/25/2019

Velasquez Wedding 2019 !

Vega’s DJ Services were OUTSTANDING! They provide everything that you need; photo-booth, dancing on the clouds, monogram, awesome lights, mariachis, and over the top equipment to make your night so special and one to remember! What I really liked is how organize they are, throughout the whole process they stayed in touch with us and listen to all of our needs and concerns! They were on time and prepared! They had everyone out on the dance floor the WHOLE night :) Jessica was our event coordinator and I must say she was FANTASTIC!!! She really made a huge difference throughout the wedding process and on my wedding day! She was organized, helpful, prepared, sweet, and communicated with me every week to see how I was doing and provided any advice! If it wasn’t for her, our day wouldn’t have gone smooth, she made sure everything was perfect and I couldn’t thank her and this entertainment service enough! Once again thank you for making our night so special and so much fun!! Brides, I’m telling you, you need to book this DJ and Event Coordinator If you want the absolute perfect wedding! :)

Sent on 05/31/2019