97 Reviews for Vega's DJ Services

Projector (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)
75 Vega's DJ Services Reviews

Service is awesome. They were on top of things all the time- from booking to our wedding. Pricing was really good. Roland and his crew were so great at our wedding. He pleased both of or mexican and US families(!) and everyone one who emailed me or called me were super friendly. I loved that they answered all of my questions and were patient with me while I decided on the monogram that was right for us! Vega's DJ made my small intimate wedding WAY better. It was all we were looking for! Thank you guys!

Profile Picture Naomi, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Best DJ service, EVER! From start to finish Robert, our DJ, was on top of everything. I looked & searched for countless of DJs, but for some reason, my gut always took me back to Vega's DJ Services. I was an out of town bride, and was horrible about filling our forms & responding to emails (sorry Robert), but that NEVER ONCE affected the outstanding quality of service from Robert & his team. He kept the flow going all night and it's like he knew what the crowd wanted! He was a great MC too! We received so many compliments on how we set the bar for wedding playlists. We will be recommending Vega's DJ to our friends who are engaged. Thanks Robert & the whole Vega's DJ team!

Profile Picture Stacy, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

First I want to say that Vegas DJ is The BEST out there!!! Thank you for your services on our wedding day. Throughout the process you and your staff were very helpful and accommodated every request and/or last minute changes. I admit we did look at other DJ services; however after reading reviews and thorough research we realized that Vegas DJ Services was the best choice without sacrificing quality. They were willing to work with us and Robert did a great job in explaining services provided along with pricing so that we could select the best one that would fit us.

I would also like to recognize Roland as an awesome DJ and Professional. He is Bilingual and was very flexible. With school, work, and wedding preparations we had very limited schedules for meeting. While other DJs may have been a little frustrated, he was calm and helpful. His insight and experience was paramount in the planning and decision making process; this optimized time during discussion. At times when an idea would come to mind, we shot Roland a text and he was right on it. His input was invaluable and we never had to remind him of what was discussed. This led to an absolute success and memorable experience.

Again, thanks go to you and your staff for making our wedding a "Hit" and most memorable. We will definitely be recommending Vegas DJ to friends, family,and others. Take care and I wish your company continued success in the future.

Very Respectfully,
Brian and Denise Henriksen

Profile Picture Brian and Denise, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Vega's DJ Services earned more than 5 stars for their role they played in our wedding. Robert, Reese and their entire photo booth staff far succeeded any expectations my husband and I had. They engaged our guests from the moment our reception started until the last song was played. Robert and his staff's professionalism made sure there was attention to every detail from our monogram, our songs and feel for our reception and that we were happy at all times. My husband was adamant about investing in a good DJ for our wedding and what we got was a great DJ with amazing entertainment for ourselves and our guests. They were vested in our wedding and produced an outstanding product. If you are looking for an all-inclusive package, for an unforgettable reception, stop searching because Vega's DJ Services will leave a lasting impression not only for you but your guests as well.

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot speak highly enough about Vega’s DJ Services! Robert and his crew worked with us throughout the whole planning process to make sure that the music and everything were customized for us. Things went so smoothly at our wedding—even though we had to change a few details at the very last minute. Robert was wonderfully professional and got our group moving quickly. Everyone had a wonderful time and so many people told us what an amazing fun time they had. If we ever have need of a DJ for another event we will look forward to working with this vendor again. Thank you!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/22/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were extremely impressed with the level of professionalism and quality from Vega’s. My husband drug his feet when booking a DJ which made me very nervous. However, once we found Vega’s we felt comfortable and were very satisfied with their services. We discussed our wants and set up a playlist which was played with no issues! Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/9/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC

Amazing DJ service! Our wedding night was perfect! DJ Roland was an amazing MC. He helped us stay on track with our timeline. We danced the night away! Our music was super important to us because we believe the entertainment can make or break an event and we were very happy with our decision going with this vendor. We definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Candace, 3/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Music is such an important part for a successful event- Vegas Dj services was punctual, reliable and gave us great music that worked for our occassion. The up lighting, the monogram , outdoor setup and MC services were all done very nicely! Guests commented on how nicely the Djs were dressed and were very professional through and through. Would definitely recommend these services to anyone.

Profile Picture Nydia, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had the pleasure of having Vega’s DJ Services at our wedding and our guests were so complimentary of the DJ! They were so professional and played what everyone wanted to hear. Thank you Vega’s DJ Services for everything and making our day extremely special! Everyone had a blast!

Profile Picture Katya, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you do not hire these guys, your event will be missing a special sort of magic that DJ Los and Tony bring. The energy at our wedding was amazing because of the mix of songs and feel these guys had. I would hire them for any quince, wedding or even when my wife delivers a baby!

Profile Picture Cameron, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Robert (DJ) and Jessica (Wedding Coordinator) for our wedding. My husband and I were very pleased with Robert and his talented team. We received so many compliments about the music, lighting and organization. We definitely recommend Robert and his team for your events.

Profile Picture Perla, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

We are so happy we selected Vega's DJ Services for our wedding. John was our DJ and he was amazing! We also opted to use their photo booth services, and they did a very, very good job. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Adri, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I used Vega's DJ Services to book their photobooth and a wedding coordinator. I was not disappointed WHATSOEVER! Jessica was my wedding coordinator, she has tons of experience with coordinating a wedding. She was reassuring and fun throughout the process. She kept the timeline we agreed upon and made sure everything went smoothly and was exactly what I wanted. I am very happy with the way things went. The photobooth was a hit, it was well controlled, maintained and organized. I loved working with Vega's DJ services and they helped create the wedding of my dreams.

Profile Picture Alexandria, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Wedding Planning

We absolutely LOVED Vega's DJ services!! They were super professional and friendly. They arrived early and setup was quick and efficient. The selfie booth was very popular! They custom created our monogram spotlight and customized a special border for our selfie pics. Any time we had any questions, they were quick to respond. Robert Vega played our chosen songs and mixed in all the greatest hits. My guests had a really great time! He MC'd the entire night and did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend them! Briana was also our wedding coordinator and she was all over the place for us. She was amazing! Overall their services were affordable and spot on! Eager to help with anything that we needed.

Profile Picture Zamantha, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

Vega's DJ Service is super awesome!!!  We knew from reading the reviews a while back that they were a talented and reputable DJ service company but they're so much more than that!
They met with us several times to make sure we were all on the same page and to make sure they knew exactly what we envisioned for our wedding.  From the very beginning Brianna was amazing and attentive and brought up several things that we hadn't even thought about. But I'm glad she did because it made for a beautiful and energetic wedding!
They have so many upgrade options available for any type of occasion. We went with all upgraded lighting and a wall monogram which made our venue even more breathtaking. The actual DJ booth was legit... even our wedding coordinator made a comment about it.  She plans several weddings a year and for her to be impressed by it I think is a good sign!!
We also had the selfie photo booth station which was I hit for sure!! The pictures are priceless!
Robert our DJ killed it the night of the wedding!!  He had people on the dance floor the entire night, which is exactly what we wanted.   Family and friends are still talking about how much fun they had and we owe a lot of that to and Robert and his crew!  I would definitely recommend using Vega DJ for your event and I hope I get to work with them again!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 9/22/17, 1 Review

*** Spoiler Alert ***
Long Great Review
Our wedding was hands down phenomenal thanks to Vega's DJ Service!!!!!!! The time to book a DJ for our wedding came early on and we read reviews for a lot of DJs. We decided to start meeting and Vega's was the first one by chance. Robert Vega (the owner) had met with us. His laid back demeanor and professionalism inspired such a level of confidence that we booked with him on the spot and didn't even meet with any other DJs! One and done!! We went with the ambience package which included some uplighting, a spotlight monogram, music for the ceremony and of course music for our reception. He also recommended we use a wedding coordinator which they provide for an additional but small fee, and we did. Jessica, our coordinator from Vega's, had 3 meetings leading up to our big day and was there the whole day of the wedding. She was INCREDIBLE!!!! She was very detail oriented and thorough. The day of the wedding she was there early as she was with all of our meetings and handled the few hiccups prior to the wedding (which is to be expected) extremely professionally. She communicated to me (the groom) early on and resolved everything! Through the whole event, reception and ceremony, she kept us on schedule and made sure our day was THE BEST EVER. Needless to say my bride was over the moon!!! We were blessed and lucky enough to have Robert Vega (the owner) and Roland DJ our whole wedding and man they delivered!!!!!! Such a great party! Everyone enjoyed them!! Top to bottom this is the ONLY DJ to use for your wedding. Kind. Professional. Above all, great to work with. Thank you so much Vega's DJ Service!!! You are the epitome of greatness personified!!!

Profile Picture Chris, 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Our wedding was an out of town wedding so I was nervous about not knowing any of the vendors. I definitely could not have picked a better dj. DJ Roland did an amazon job, and our guests could not stop talking about how good the music was. We also got their photo booth and it was a hit. Everyone was professional and on time. Trust me, you need them for your wedding!

Profile Picture Ale, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

You made Brad and Emy's day so amazing! The DJ's were professional and a lot of fun. You kept the dance floor busy and brought a lot of smiles to all of our faces. Thank you!

Profile Picture Don, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I found DJ Vega online after extensively researching DJs in the San Antonio area. I read review after review and felt confident that this would be the right choice for us.

Fast forward a few months later to our sit-down meeting with Robert. He was professional and knowledgeable and knew exactly what we were looking for. His experience doing weddings allowed him to be able to provide suggestions to help us in areas we were unsure of, while still allowing us to make our own choices and truly customize our special day. DJVega has an online system where you can categorize songs into "Must Play" "maybe Play" and "Do not play". Based on our lists we had made previous to the meeting, Robert was able to review them and really hone in on the type of vibe we were going for.

At the time of our meeting, I still had not hired a wedding coordinator (because silly me, didn't think I needed one). Robert suggested Jessica who also works for DJVega and the rest is history!

Jessica stepped right in with only about 12 days left before our wedding and helped smooth out every last detail. She is such a hard working and such a sweetheart. She is a genius!

Our wedding night was incredible. Jessica and Robert were with us every step of the way, making sure that things ran just perfectly! Our guests danced the entire night...we are still receiving compliments on what a fabulous time everyone had and how awesome the music was!

Robert, Jessica, and everyone at DJ Vega...thank you from the bottom
Of my heart for going above and beyond for us! You guys are true professionals! Thank you guys again!

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/24/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

We are so thrilled that we found Vega's DJ Service! Since we were planning an out of town wedding it was great to find a company that offered so many services in one place. We got our day of coordinator, DJ/MC, photo booth, gobo, and uplighting through Vega's DJ Service.

Robert was our DJ/MC and we could not be happier! He kept us on track and kept the party going strong! He worked with us to create the perfect music playlist for our entire reception!

Jessica was our day of coordinator and she did an amazing job! Between meeting with us before the wedding and the day of, Jessica was always thinking of ways to make our day perfect. Thank you for all your tips, suggestions, and for keeping us on track Jessica!

The photo booth set up was fabulous and the staff working it were very nice and helpful! We upgraded to the sequin backdrop and couldn't be more pleased!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you SO much DJ Rice for DJ'ing a fabulous dance party at our wedding on Saturday.  You really got the whole crowd dancing, even the parents, aunts, and uncles! Also, that was a brilliant move to put Copperhead Road right before the hora...you did a great job mixing things up. As one of our friends put it on facebook, "Fun aspect of the wedding was that between the Jewish music and the hip hop and reggeaton and country music, there was a time for everyone to not know how to dance "

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Roland is fabulous!! ?? from the bottom of our heart Marco and I want to thank Vega's Event Group and all their personal for the awesome service they provided us with!! DJ Roland was very attentive to what we wanted and helped us thru our memorable night. I would definitely refer these guys and use them again!!

Profile Picture Jenny, 4/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Robert and Vega's DJ services went above and beyond in preparing our wedding DJ servicing, including photo booth and selfie station. My wife and I would definitely recommend his services for anyone planning a once in a lifetime experience.

Profile Picture Raul, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Vega's DJ services were awesome at our wedding!! Robert the DJ was a great MC. He was really interactive with the crowd and everyone had a great time dancing. The photo booth was incredible! They had so many awesome props and the flower back ground was beautiful!! Desana, our cooridinator with Couture Concepts, was truly awesome. She helped with everything for the reception, and I am truly grateful! I would definitely recommend Vega's DJ service for any event, especially a wedding!

Profile Picture Kristina, 2/18/17, 2 Reviews