Vega's DJ Services Reviews

Vega's DJ Services 7
  • Marcella

Marcella Binkley · Married on 05/26/2019

Icing on the cake

Vega’s was an has been amazing from booking until wedding ... Manny our DJ was great the mobile photo booth was a hit and the variety of props from the booth gave us a lifetime of crazy pictures. The DJ booth was even more beautiful than pictured .... thank y’all for making our wedding unforgettable

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Vega's DJ Services 14

Desirae Gomez · Married on 05/25/2019

Velasquez Wedding 2019 !

Vega’s DJ Services were OUTSTANDING! They provide everything that you need; photo-booth, dancing on the clouds, monogram, awesome lights, mariachis, and over the top equipment to make your night so special and one to remember! What I really liked is how organize they are, throughout the whole process they stayed in touch with us and listen to all of our needs and concerns! They were on time and prepared! They had everyone out on the dance floor the WHOLE night :) Jessica was our event coordinator and I must say she was FANTASTIC!!! She really made a huge difference throughout the wedding process and on my wedding day! She was organized, helpful, prepared, sweet, and communicated with me every week to see how I was doing and provided any advice! If it wasn’t for her, our day wouldn’t have gone smooth, she made sure everything was perfect and I couldn’t thank her and this entertainment service enough! Once again thank you for making our night so special and so much fun!! Brides, I’m telling you, you need to book this DJ and Event Coordinator If you want the absolute perfect wedding! :)

Sent on 05/31/2019

Victoria · Married on 05/03/2019

Awesome DJ Services

We would like to thank DJ Vega and Ben Espino for the wonderful services provided. DJ Vega was responsive, had great packages, and answered all our questions. We specifically asked for a bilingual DJ and DJ Vega delivered. Ben did a great job - all of our guests had a blast, liked the music, and danced all night. He was also very professional and friendly during our first meeting and we connected really well with him. We also really appreciate that he read our crowd better than we did. DJ Vega also provided the uplighting for our venue and it looked great.

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Mario

Mario Giuttari · Married on 04/28/2019

Wedding DJ/MC

We used Vega's as the DJ for our wedding. They were great in the meeting prior to the event with guidance on songs and playlists. On the day of the ceremony, the set-up including the extra lights looked spectacular. Robert did a fantastic job with the music throughout the night to keep the party goin

Sent on 05/16/2019

Gabrielle · Married on 09/22/2018

We are so glad we decided to choose Vega’s for our DJ on our special day! We received so many compliments from our guests not only for the music and MC services but our lighting as well! They did a wonderful job filling EXACTLY what we wanted and asked for! I loved using the online planning service as well it was a fun and easy way to organize for our night! We loved our DJ, Robert from our initial meeting with him! He was a blast and kept the party upbeat and going all night! Robert nailed our playlist even when we were a little vague with our details, haha! He knew exactly what we wanted from walking down the aisle, the reception introductions, and when it was time to get the party started! We enjoyed our experience so much we have been trying to come up with another party to use Robert and Vega’s again! Everything was absolutely perfect! HUGE thank you to Vega’s and especially Robert for a fun filled, special night! Y’all should definitely check them out! They have a package for everyone!

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • William

William Pooley · Married on 08/18/2018

Awesome DJ

Our DJ was fantastic, played the perfect song at the perfect time, exactly what we were hoping for, and much more. Zero technical issues, everything just worked out perfectly! We had some custom requests that they were able to accommodate without any issues. Communication was great leading up to the wedding, 10/10 service, I highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Aaron · Married on 08/05/2018

I chose Vega's DJ Services after how impressed I was with the job they did at my sister's wedding. 10 months later, they did not disappoint at my own wedding. Carlos was always responsive to questions my wife and I had. He was also very professional about providing advice on things like what package we would need and song selection. The DJ service arrived on time the day of, and was even able to make last minute song changes with no problem. Throughout the wedding, Carlos was receptive to requests from me and the rest of the party, while also having a great feel for what the crowd wanted to hear. If I could give them a 6-star rating I would.

Sent on 08/25/2018

Alyssa · Married on 08/03/2018

My husband and I were very pleased with the service and professionalism that the entire staff at Vega's DJ Services provided. The music selection was fantastic!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Jessica · Married on 07/06/2018

DJ Vegas was wonderful to work with and had the party going all night long at my wedding! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Stacy · Married on 06/23/2018

Best DJ service, EVER! From start to finish Robert, our DJ, was on top of everything. I looked & searched for countless of DJs, but for some reason, my gut always took me back to Vega's DJ Services. I was an out of town bride, and was horrible about filling our forms & responding to emails (sorry Robert), but that NEVER ONCE affected the outstanding quality of service from Robert & his team. He kept the flow going all night and it's like he knew what the crowd wanted! He was a great MC too! We received so many compliments on how we set the bar for wedding playlists. We will be recommending Vega's DJ to our friends who are engaged. Thanks Robert & the whole Vega's DJ team!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Naomi · Married on 06/22/2018

Service is awesome. They were on top of things all the time- from booking to our wedding. Pricing was really good. Roland and his crew were so great at our wedding. He pleased both of or mexican and US families(!) and everyone one who emailed me or called me were super friendly. I loved that they answered all of my questions and were patient with me while I decided on the monogram that was right for us! Vega's DJ made my small intimate wedding WAY better. It was all we were looking for! Thank you guys!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Brian and Denise · Married on 04/06/2018

First I want to say that Vegas DJ is The BEST out there!!! Thank you for your services on our wedding day. Throughout the process you and your staff were very helpful and accommodated every request and/or last minute changes. I admit we did look at other DJ services; however after reading reviews and thorough research we realized that Vegas DJ Services was the best choice without sacrificing quality. They were willing to work with us and Robert did a great job in explaining services provided along with pricing so that we could select the best one that would fit us.

I would also like to recognize Roland as an awesome DJ and Professional. He is Bilingual and was very flexible. With school, work, and wedding preparations we had very limited schedules for meeting. While other DJs may have been a little frustrated, he was calm and helpful. His insight and experience was paramount in the planning and decision making process; this optimized time during discussion. At times when an idea would come to mind, we shot Roland a text and he was right on it. His input was invaluable and we never had to remind him of what was discussed. This led to an absolute success and memorable experience.

Again, thanks go to you and your staff for making our wedding a "Hit" and most memorable. We will definitely be recommending Vegas DJ to friends, family,and others. Take care and I wish your company continued success in the future.

Very Respectfully,
    Brian and Denise Henriksen

Sent on 04/24/2018

Lisa · Married on 04/06/2018

Vega's DJ Services earned more than 5 stars for their role they played in our wedding. Robert, Reese and their entire photo booth staff far succeeded any expectations my husband and I had. They engaged our guests from the moment our reception started until the last song was played. Robert and his staff's professionalism made sure there was attention to every detail from our monogram, our songs and feel for our reception and that we were happy at all times. My husband was adamant about investing in a good DJ for our wedding and what we got was a great DJ with amazing entertainment for ourselves and our guests. They were vested in our wedding and produced an outstanding product. If you are looking for an all-inclusive package, for an unforgettable reception, stop searching because Vega's DJ Services will leave a lasting impression not only for you but your guests as well.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Stephanie · Married on 03/22/2018

I cannot speak highly enough about Vega’s DJ Services! Robert and his crew worked with us throughout the whole planning process to make sure that the music and everything were customized for us. Things went so smoothly at our wedding—even though we had to change a few details at the very last minute. Robert was wonderfully professional and got our group moving quickly. Everyone had a wonderful time and so many people told us what an amazing fun time they had. If we ever have need of a DJ for another event we will look forward to working with this vendor again. Thank you!

Sent on 04/07/2018

Amanda · Married on 03/09/2018

We were extremely impressed with the level of professionalism and quality from Vega’s. My husband drug his feet when booking a DJ which made me very nervous. However, once we found Vega’s we felt comfortable and were very satisfied with their services. We discussed our wants and set up a playlist which was played with no issues! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Candace · Married on 03/02/2018

Amazing DJ service! Our wedding night was perfect! DJ Roland was an amazing MC. He helped us stay on track with our timeline. We danced the night away! Our music was super important to us because we believe the entertainment can make or break an event and we were very happy with our decision going with this vendor. We definitely recommend them!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Nydia · Married on 11/25/2017

Music is such an important part for a successful event- Vegas Dj services was punctual, reliable and gave us great music that worked for our occassion. The up lighting, the monogram , outdoor setup and MC services were all done very nicely! Guests commented on how nicely the Djs were dressed and were very professional through and through. Would definitely recommend these services to anyone.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Katya · Married on 11/25/2017

We had the pleasure of having Vega’s DJ Services at our wedding and our guests were so complimentary of the DJ! They were so professional and played what everyone wanted to hear. Thank you Vega’s DJ Services for everything and making our day extremely special! Everyone had a blast!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Cameron · Married on 11/18/2017

If you do not hire these guys, your event will be missing a special sort of magic that DJ Los and Tony bring. The energy at our wedding was amazing because of the mix of songs and feel these guys had. I would hire them for any quince, wedding or even when my wife delivers a baby!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Perla · Married on 11/11/2017

We hired Robert (DJ) and Jessica (Wedding Coordinator) for our wedding. My husband and I were very pleased with Robert and his talented team. We received so many compliments about the music, lighting and organization. We definitely recommend Robert and his team for your events.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Adri · Married on 11/04/2017

We are so happy we selected Vega's DJ Services for our wedding. John was our DJ and he was amazing! We also opted to use their photo booth services, and they did a very, very good job. I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Sonia · event on 10/21/2017

My daughter's Sweet16 was so much fun. The guest truly enjoyed themselves all because the music and Photo Booth was outstanding! If you want your guest to have fun and spread the word that your event was awesome, then I recommend Vega's DJ Service.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Alexandria · Married on 10/14/2017

I used Vega's DJ Services to book their photobooth and a wedding coordinator. I was not disappointed WHATSOEVER! Jessica was my wedding coordinator, she has tons of experience with coordinating a wedding. She was reassuring and fun throughout the process. She kept the timeline we agreed upon and made sure everything went smoothly and was exactly what I wanted. I am very happy with the way things went. The photobooth was a hit, it was well controlled, maintained and organized. I loved working with Vega's DJ services and they helped create the wedding of my dreams.

Sent on 10/19/2017

veronica · event on 10/14/2017

We used the selfie station for our son’s 1st Birthday party & it was a huge it! They were able to customize the background of pics to match the theme of the party, Mickey Mouse! These selfie stations are definitely a must have at your next party! Thank you Vega’s DJ Services for making our son’s 1st birthday party a huge hit!

Sent on 10/30/2017