Val Bozzi Photography Reviews

1 User photo

Val Bozzi Photography 1
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 08/18/2018

Val is INCREDIBLE. So easy to work with and captured our day in an artistic and GORGEOUS way. So dedicated to her work. We would recommend her a thousand times over. Made our wedding photography experience effortless and fun.
    - Kelly & Stephen, Wedding 8-18-2018

Sent on 09/29/2018

Laura · Married on 08/06/2017

Val is a very talented photographer and her pictures are beautiful! I have recommended her to many of my friends and would use her again myself. Laura Gardiner

Sent on 08/10/2017

Val Bozzi Photography's reply:

Thank you, Laura! I always look forward to photographing your family!

michelle · Married on 07/08/2017

Val is very professional, and accommodating, she made sure that my daughters wedding dreams came true in photos. I could not have asked for a better experience. This is not the first time that I have hired Val for photos. I will hire her again and recommend her to anyone who needs quality photos. We enjoyed working with her. Thanks Val for the best day for my daughter and her pictures are beautiful.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Val Bozzi Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Michelle! It was my absolute pleasure to be able to capture your daughter's big day. I always enjoy working with you and your family no matter what the project is!