Val Bozzi Photography Reviews

Val Bozzi Photography 5
  • Alison

Alison Cushing · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing energy!

One of the things we loved about working with Val was her focused energy. Val knew that there were great shots to be had, but to get them, we’d have to climb down to the rocks right up to the waters edge. In a tux and a big heavy wedding dress and red sparkly heels. It wasn’t easy but Val helped encouraged us to make it happen and the resulting shots are fantastic. Another thing we loved about Val was the she and her assistant were totally unobtrusive. They were there and got every shot but, it never felt like we were being followed around by a camera. Also, Val never pushed the poses on us so it all felt really natural and easy. Val was professional, responsive and accessible throughout the process. Most important though, her work, out photos are gorgeous. She captured the happiness and meaning of our day and we can’t recommend her more strongly. Thank you Val!

Val Bozzi Photography 6
    Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Perry

Perry Albert · Married on 10/12/2019

Stunning Photos!

Val was an absolute dream to work with. She was incredibly friendly from the get-go, made every effort to ensure that she took the photos we really wanted, and she had a great sense of humor throughout the process. Couldn't recommend her enough--her photos are absolutely stunning.

Val Bozzi Photography 11
    Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 06/08/2019

Val was our favorite!

Val is an awesome photographer. Down to earth and knows her craft. She was a blast to work with and made me and my husband look amazing even when we're usually awkward whenever a camera is near. Would highly recommend Val, she captured our special day perfectly and we can't thank her enough!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 08/18/2018

Val is INCREDIBLE. So easy to work with and captured our day in an artistic and GORGEOUS way. So dedicated to her work. We would recommend her a thousand times over. Made our wedding photography experience effortless and fun.
    - Kelly & Stephen, Wedding 8-18-2018

Sent on 09/29/2018

Meaghan · Married on 05/05/2018

Val was our favorite vendor to work with! She was able to capture who we are as a couple and made us feel comfortable throughout the process! She was also so incredibly prompt and sent us our final photos before we even returned from our honeymoon!

Val Bozzi Photography 12
    Sent on 06/08/2018

Laura · Married on 08/06/2017

Val is a very talented photographer and her pictures are beautiful! I have recommended her to many of my friends and would use her again myself. Laura Gardiner

Sent on 08/10/2017

Val Bozzi Photography's reply:

Thank you, Laura! I always look forward to photographing your family!

michelle · Married on 07/08/2017

Val is very professional, and accommodating, she made sure that my daughters wedding dreams came true in photos. I could not have asked for a better experience. This is not the first time that I have hired Val for photos. I will hire her again and recommend her to anyone who needs quality photos. We enjoyed working with her. Thanks Val for the best day for my daughter and her pictures are beautiful.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Val Bozzi Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Michelle! It was my absolute pleasure to be able to capture your daughter's big day. I always enjoy working with you and your family no matter what the project is!