V Party & Event LLC Reviews

14 Reviews for V Party & Event LLC

1 User photo

• Earl

Earl Henry · Getting married on 05/01/2021

Let her take the stress away!

Yes, I would absolutely recommend Valentina to any brides. I cannot articulate enough of how appreciative I was for her phenomenal communication skills. Her management efforts and skills were flawless throughout the wedding. Her professional grace in making certain things flowed smoothly in association with last minute requests was exceptional. You really feel like your wedding means as much to her as it does to you, she handles it ALL! I am very pleased to say that she exceeded my expectations. Let her take the stress away!

Sent on 02/06/2020
  • Tegan

Tegan Ellis · Married on 10/17/2020

The Queen Bee or Coordination!

I can't say enough wonderful things about Valentina. Not only is she an amazing person, but she's organized, well spoken and provides top-notch service to each and every couple she works with, no matter what the occasion. I have had the pleasure of working with her (as a fellow vendor) on many occasions and she is nothing shy of amazing. I continually suggest her services to all of my clients as I know she'll take amazing care of them along the way. If you're looking for the best coordinator in town, she's your gal!

Sent on 05/07/2020

Natalie Berger · Married on 09/09/2020

Always 10 steps ahead of me!!

Where do I start with the wonderful amazing Valentina?! She was the human Xanax to my wedding planning. I always felt like things were well taken care of. She was always 10 steps ahead of me. We booked her for month/day of and she was worth a million bucks in my opinion. Her professionalism and easy going nature made this entire wedding experience even better than I could have hoped! Book her NOW!!! Love you Valentina.

Sent on 01/20/2020

Silvana Costa · Married on 02/06/2020

The best coordinator I could ask for

What can I say about Valentina? I was so stressed about our wedding day, too many details to take care of and not enough time to dedicate to it. I always thought I could do it on my own but I am so happy I didn’t have to. She was there three months before the wedding and she helped us pick florist and photographer. She gave us so many great ideas for decor and she was always there to answer my questions. She ran our rehearsal and on the day of the wedding, everything looked absolutely perfect. We didn’t have to worry about anything and our wedding was what we dreamed of for so long. If you are unsure whether you need a coordinator, you probably need one trust me! I wouldn’t have lived my wedding day in the same way if she was not there running the day. Valentina was a perfect match for us, she is so calm and friendly but at the same time so professional and helpful during the entire process!

Sent on 01/21/2020

Barbara S. Villa · Married on 01/18/2020

Dream come true

Valentina is a dream come true. I don't even know how to express what a vital part of our day she was. She's sweet and kind, but is not afraid to tell it like it is if any vendors give you any slack. She is amazing. I would (and do) recommend her to every bride to be looking for a coordinator and friend, because that's what she becomes, a friend. She has your back 100% and isn't afraid of a challenge. Our wedding day went without a hitch thanks to her. We were able to enjoy our day without any headaches, without any worries, and without any troubles. Of every purchase we made, of every vendor we had, of every teeny bit of the process, hiring Valentina was the smartest part of it all. V, you are a dear friend and I will always be grateful to you for making such an important day one of the best of my life. Thank you.

Sent on 02/11/2020

Jerri Kay Wisner · Married on 01/11/2020

V Party & Event = Very best for your wedding!

I told my daughter that wanted to hire a
    professional to assist on her wedding day,
    so we could enjoy ourselves and not have to worry about anything! I contacted a few pros and my daughter and I met with Valentina first. We both knew that she was the perfect coordinator for us. We hired her for the month of coordinating and it was a great decision! She did an exceptional job and we did enjoy every
    stress-free minute of her wedding day!
    Valentina took time to meet with my daughter and her fiance so she would understand their vision for their wedding.
    I didn't realize, how much I needed her, until it was a month before the wedding! I would recommend having a coordinator as a priority for any wedding.
    It was a beautiful, stress-free wedding
    day! Thanks Valentina you are an amazing
    professional and a wonderful person!

Sent on 01/28/2020

Jaimie · Married on 10/13/2019

Valentina deserves 100 stars

Valentina is a dream! She was hands down the best decision we made surrounding our wedding (besides each other of course, lol!). I don't even know where to begin. She was absolutely phenomenal. When planning our wedding, I wasn't sure if we needed a coordinator but I knew I didn't want to have to worry about set up on the morning of. Boy, was I wrong! Valentina was everything that we didn't even know we needed. Contracting with her was hands down the best decision we made. She was communicative, professional, detail oriented and really personable.

In the months leading up to the wedding, Valentina met with us several times to discuss vision and details. We did several walk-throughs of the venue together. She wasn't contracted to help with planning but when I got stuck deciding on what rentals to get, she stepped in and worked directly with the rental company to ensure that what we ordered would fit our needs and look amazing. She designed all of our diagrams so we could see what it would look like and updated them as needed. She really went above and beyond and took away all of the stress.

In the month prior to the wedding she connected with every single one of our vendors to make sure they had everything they needed and knew exactly what do. She even reviewed our contracts to make sure that we didn't miss anything important! All of our vendors commented how easy it was to work with her and how she made their jobs easier. Prior to the wedding day I gave all of our decor to V for set up. I didn't have to do a single thing on the day of. When we arrived, it look magical, exactly how I wanted it. During the ceremony and reception, she made sure everything happened exactly how it was supposed to. It really was a dream and we couldn't have done it without her. If you are planning a wedding, do yourself a favor and work with Valentina :)

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Ivonne

Ivonne Palma Hutt · Married on 04/19/2019

Wedding Day Bliss

From the first time we met Valentina, we realized she is extremely knowledgeable about the industry, professional, and fun to work with.

She went above and beyond, was very personable with us, our wedding party, and family.

She coordinated with all the vendors for both our ceremony rehearsal and the day of the wedding, she planned and ran the ceremony rehearsal, worked with venue coordinators and vendors to set up a timeline. She also kept us on schedule the day of the wedding.

She was also involved in setting up the ceremony and reception decorations and even added her own touches, to improve upon what we designed.

We can’t recommend her enough as a wedding coordinator. Her hard work ensured our day was relaxed and ran smoothly.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Silvia G · Married on 03/04/2019

Can't speak enough of her, thank you V!!

I can't speak highly enough of V! She was our wedding day coordinator and I could not have asked for more. Everything went so perfect and so smooth. From the moment I met her, I knew she is someone who strives to perfection. I am myself very detailed oriented and I recognized alike-souls :). She went above and beyond to make sure everything would go smooth, she is very detailed oriented, very fast, and on top of everything. She is also very easy to get along with, flexible, kind, great personality. Being new in town, and not having a huge support system here, I was feeling a bit overwhelmed about the whole wedding planning, and having her onboard was magical, she was an angel! Can't speak enough of her, thank you V!!

Sent on 01/20/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Martinet · Married on 02/11/2019

Everything We needed for Our wedding

Valentina is the best! Our wedding needed a lot of coordination and she went above and beyond! Valentina was exceptional with communication. She reached out to me many times before our month of coordination. She was thoughtful and caring. I always knew she was thinking of us and our weekend. The two greatest things Valentina did were coordinating my over the top family and friends, and keeping me sane!

Valentina was so attentive to our needs as a couple, and she was also able to make sure all of our family and friends were on time and organized. We could not have asked for a better person to take care of our wedding!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Kirsty Traudes · Married on 02/05/2019

An Extraordinary Coordinator

We hired Valentina in February for our May wedding. We had done mostly everything on our own, but wanted to depend on someone to bring what we planned together and have it run seamlessly. We selected Valentina for her "month-of/day-of" coordination package, and could not have been more grateful. Valentina is diligent. She's dedicated. She knows what she's doing, and I would recommend anyone to hire her! She will know how to make your visions come to life!

Valentina is also very sweet and thoughtful! We loved her and know you will too!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 09/02/2018

Valentina is Wonderful to work with!

Valentina was amazing!! Our wedding day was flawless thanks to her. She was organized, professional and proactive throughout the planning process. We hired her as day-of coordinator, but she immediately contacted us and starting working with us. Leading up to the wedding she was in contact with all of our vendors and handled any last minute questions that came up. She was flexible and met me to hand of all the decor a few days before the wedding which made it so easy. On the day of the wedding she arrived at the venue so early and immediately started working with our vendors. She handled everything so as the bride I didn't worry at all about the little, last minute thing that came up. She was professional and would always ask my opinion as well as give her helpful and useful suggestions. If you want your day to be stress-free and perfect I would definitely recommend hiring Valentina! Thank you for our dream wedding!

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren Olsen · Married on 06/22/2018

Blessed to have her!

I don't know what I would have done without Valentina. When we met her, we already had our venue booked but we had no idea on how to proceed and we needed guidance on everything. We didn't realize how many details and decisions we had to make but when we hired her, we felt like a huge weight on our shoulders was gone. During the three months preceding our wedding, I messaged her so many times and she was always there to help. On the day of our wedding, everything went so smooth and it looked exactly how we imagined. She is so knowledgable and so kind, we felt truly blessed to have her!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Patricia · Married on 07/08/2017

Awesome Wedding Coordinator

I contracted Valentina to help me during my wedding day, her responsibilities were decorating the room to my specification, getting the cake, overseeing the florist decoration and receiving a few other items.
    Valentina from the start was very nice, responsive and asking very pertinent questions. She was very involved and I could see she really wanted to do a great job. We met at the beginning of the process and emailed after that. I never had to worry about her she would email me at certain points never dropping the ball.
    Valentina did a great job the of and I could not have been happier. She decorated the room to my specifications and tweeked a few necessary things to make them work. Her sense of style is great and she made my day so much easier, the room looked great and always with a smile on her face. She was by far my best vendor I truly recommend her services.

Sent on 11/14/2018