Urban Bloom Photography Reviews

Urban Bloom Photography 7
  • Samone

Samone · Getting married on 04/18/2020

Beautiful Engagement Photos

Brook brought our vision to life. She was so patient and positive during our session and she took the time to get the best shots. It was ridiculously hot outside, but she was thoughtful and strategic about where we went and when—the result? Beautiful engagement photos. We’ve received so many compliments. Thanks Urban Bloom Photography!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Cristen

Cristen Vaughn · Married on 04/11/2019

EXACTLY what I wanted for wedding photos!

I hired Urban Bloom for my wedding as I wanted a certain look for the wedding photos. They are able to capture these rich, earthy wedding photos that have an artistic touch. I wanted to have wedding photos that I could hang on the wall that look like they came from an art gallery as opposed to the every day, white washed photos. Joey and Brook were great to work with for my small wedding and BONUS, it was cloudy on my wedding day so they were able to capture these amazing skies in their rich photos. I can't wait to get the rest of the photos back, and I have loved what I've seen so far on their insta page. THANK YOU BOTH!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 04/06/2019

The dynamic duo

Joey and brook are the dynamic duo!!! They both have two different styles, but together create images so vivid and unique. They don’t compare to hardly any other wedding photographer I’ve seen. They make sure you get to enjoy your day while also getting the must have photos.

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • EB Alford

Eb Alford · Married on 03/23/2019

Picture perfect!

Joey and Brook are the bomb dot com! We love both the formal portraits and the spontaneous shots. They were so easy to work with and delivered on their promises. We definitely recommend them and will hire them for any other photography needs we may have in the future (birthdays, babies, family portraits, etc.).

Sent on 06/22/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 12/01/2018

Love them!

AMAZING TEAM AND could not be happier with Naomi! If you are looking for photographer, book her now before she is no longer available your date! Once we met Naomi, we knew she was going to be a great fit for us. She is upbeat, positive and so friendly, it is easy to feel comfortable and at ease around her. We were blown away with our engagement pictures and the wedding pictures we are speechless about. We used one of the engagement shots for our Save the Date and had many people compliment how gorgeous the image was. For our wedding pictures, they are beautiful and have used one of the images as our Thank You cards...it was extremely hard to pick just one because they did such an amazing job capturing our day. Naomi wanted to get to know us as a couple and that was amazing! She was able to capture our personalities and some of our interests (i.e. our dog) in the photographs, which makes them so much more perfect to us. If you are looking for a photographer, look no further! We are 100% happy with Urban Row and would recommend them any day of the week.

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/02/2018

Wedding Photography

We cannot say enough good things about Brook and Joey!! I chose them for our wedding photos after seeing the photos they took at a friends wedding and I am so glad that I did. We love our wedding photos so much! They are very talented and they take the extra step to create unique photographs. Not to mention they are such kind people and very fun to be around! We had so many people at our wedding tell us how wonderful our photographers were! We will definitely being using them for future photography sessions. Thank you Brook and Joey!!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Heather Lathrop · Married on 10/28/2018

All the stars!

Brook and Joey were absolutely incredible to work with. They made both our engagement session and our wedding day photo experience a breeze. They helped ease tensions and even helped with our timeline. They are easy-going and down to earth, wonderful souls. The photos are absolutely breathtaking and everything I hoped they would be.

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Urban Bloom Photography 14
  • Anna

Anna Thomas · Married on 10/20/2018

Found my Photographers for Life

Joey and Brook were amazing to work with from the start. Initially, we met for coffee and they showed us their portfolio and walked us through the entire process. After that, it was an easy decision to choose them to capture our wedding day. I was so comfortable with them and felt like I had known them for years! Our pictures are everything that I could have imagined and more. We have found our photographers for life and cannot thank you both enough!

Sent on 03/08/2019
    Urban Bloom Photography 15
    Urban Bloom Photography 16
    Urban Bloom Photography 17

Carla · Married on 10/06/2018

Over the Moon with Urban Bloom’s Service and Work!

We had two engagement sessions with Urban Bloom and they photographed our wedding. I am over the moon that we hired Joey and Brook. They do beautiful work and are the nicest people you could ever ask to work with. I hope my husband and I come up with an excuse to work with them again.

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Urban Bloom Photography 18

Eden · Married on 09/29/2018

Joey and Brooke are such an awesome couple to work with. You won’t be disappointed.. their work is amazing and you can tell that this couple truly enjoys bringing to life some of your most precious memories.

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Urban Bloom Photography 23
  • Katie

Katie Culler · Married on 08/05/2018

Incredible Experience from Bridals to Wedding

Working with Joey and Brook was absolutely wonderful. They were responsive and helpful from day one of our emailing. My bridals happened on a day when weather was a concern and Brook went above and beyond to meet me early so that I could have some sunshine in my portraits. The experience with the wedding was equally wonderful. They captured all the moments I requested (they asked me several weeks in advance what moments I wanted or people that I definitely wanted in my pictures) and they turned out wonderfully. We received our entire gallery of photos in about 4-ish weeks which we thought was a fantastic turnaround time. We received our wedding video a couple weeks or so later and it made you feel like you were at the wedding all over again. We even booked them for another photo session before Christmas because we had some extra time leftover. We enjoyed having them there on our special day because they made the picture process fun and without any hassle. I would recommend them to anyone (and I definitely have already)!

Sent on 02/25/2019
    Urban Bloom Photography 24
    Urban Bloom Photography 25
    Urban Bloom Photography 26
    Urban Bloom Photography 27
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 08/04/2018

Over the Rainbow!!!!

Brooke and Joey were so fun and easy-going!! They always made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. They are very Creative.....from the Engagement pics on the edge of a cliff at Pilot State Park to the rainbow they caught at our reception. They were Wonderful!!!!!

Sent on 03/17/2019
    Urban Bloom Photography 28

April · Married on 08/01/2018

These two are amazing to work with! Communication was wonderful and our photographer gave us the look we were going for. :) Two thumbs up!

Sent on 09/12/2018
    Urban Bloom Photography 29

Kathryn · Married on 04/20/2018

Brooke and Joey were the best! So laid-back and made our exciting day very chill. Our photos turned out incredible, we have received so many compliments and still get emotional when we look at them. They really captured our love and how perfect our day was. Can't thank them enough. Looking forward to future (maternity) shoots! <3

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Urban Bloom Photography 35
    Urban Bloom Photography 36
    Urban Bloom Photography 37

Charlotte · Married on 12/30/2017

It is hard to put into words how much we appreciated working with Joey and Brook for our engagement and wedding photography. They immediately put us at ease from the moment we met them-they feel more like friends than another vendor. They have chemistry as a photography team that leads to them capturing the most incredible images as a team. They have slightly different styles, which is awesome since you get a mix of different shots but all are absolutely breathtaking! They were always responsive (we texted, emailed and had phone calls throughout our year and a half engagement). They were very flexible (especially when we had weather issues for weeks trying to find a good day for an engagement session). Joey and Brook traveled to Beaufort, SC for our wedding and although they didn't know the area, they found the most perfect shots in our shooting locations during our pre-wedding shots. Our engagement pictures and our pre-wedding pictures are truly artwork-we can't wait to order prints. They transitioned perfectly from the more artistic pictures to the details of the ceremony and reception as well as the action shots from the reception. We also chose to do a highlight reel/video with them and we are so glad we did. They seamlessly would move from shooting photos to video without anyone noticing, so the video was so candid and perfect in every way. We can't stop re-watching and looking at the photos from our perfect day. I cannot recommend Joey and Brook (Urban Bloom Photography) enough!

Sent on 02/18/2018
    Urban Bloom Photography 38
    Urban Bloom Photography 39
    Urban Bloom Photography 40
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/28/2017

Brook and Joey were the first photographers we talked too and we knew right away they were the photogs for us! We liked that they are a husband and wife team, and that they both had different styles of photography that complimented each other. Their photos are art! They were super accommodating and helpful, and we were able to tweak our package so it fit our needs and budget. They were super easy to work with, and great at getting our entire bridal party (all 15 of us) around the venue and getting the shots. We had so much fun the day of and ended up getting some beautiful photos. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/04/2018
    Urban Bloom Photography 41
    Urban Bloom Photography 42
    Urban Bloom Photography 43
    Urban Bloom Photography 44
    Urban Bloom Photography 45

Brianna · Married on 10/07/2017

My experience with Urban Bloom was fantastic! I knew about them because they photographed my sister's wedding. After seeing their work I knew right away they were going to do my wedding too!!! Thanks Urban Bloom!!!

Sent on 12/11/2017
    Urban Bloom Photography 46
    Urban Bloom Photography 47

Sarcanda · Married on 10/06/2017

The talent of Urban Bloom is truly amazing! Their vision is stunning!!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Eme · Married on 09/09/2017

Brook and Joey were amazing to work with and we loved all of our photos!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Kim · Married on 07/01/2017

We loved our photos and having our gallery ready to view in a short amount of time!

Sent on 09/27/2017

I searched for a wedding photographer for quite a while, I'm picky and wanted great quality but also didn't want to blow the bank. I am SO glad I found Urban Bloom. Our wedding is still months away, but we shot our engagement photos already and they turned out great! Joey and Brook always responded quickly to my questions and got our photos back to us after only 2 weeks! During the photo shoot we were given just enough direction so we weren't awkwardly standing around not knowing what to do, but not too much direction so the photos didn't come out too "posed." Looking forward to them shooting our wedding!!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Nicki · Married on 06/03/2017

Joey and Brook were amazing! Very easy to work with and a quick turn around! We absolutely love our pictures!

Sent on 09/13/2017

I was amazed at the quality photos that were caught of a beautiful day of my brothers. I recommend this company to EVERYONE! They are super nice and wonderful

Sent on 03/16/2017

Luke · Married on 05/18/2017

Joey and Brook are an awesome couple to work with! They do amazing work and they put everything they have into creating the best work and photos possible. You won’t find a more fun, passionate, and professional company or group of people to photograph your wedding or any other event. They come highly recommended!

Sent on 12/12/2017