Upscale Events, LLC Reviews

23 | Hamden, CT

23 Reviews for Upscale Events, LLC

Dava · Married on 05/13/2016

Upscale Events provided exceptions services for my baby shower. This vendor handled every detail and dealt with any challenges along the way. My due date changed and so we had to change the date of the baby shower. Mrs. Flowers got right on the case and we had a new date the next day. She handles each event as if it were her own, making sure the event will be unforgettable and breathtaking. My friends and family are raving about the baby shower. They enjoyed every minute from the lovely facility, food to interactive games. Mrs. Flowers pieced together every detail so that each aspect of my shower centered around my theme and vision. She communicated with all other vendors involved which took tremendous stress off of me. She is meticulous and made sure the contracts were accurate and representative of the services I desired. I had a radiant shower! I will continue to use Upscale Events :)

Sent on 05/18/2016

Ashley · Married on 04/16/2016

Working with Upscale Events was by far the best investment we made in planning our wedding! Erika was a delight to work with and on top of every single detail... event things we hadn't even thought about or considered. Our day was beyond beautiful and beyond what either of us had hoped or dreamed of. All of our family and friends are still talking about how much they enjoyed themselves. My 92 year-old aunt even said it was the "best wedding she had been to in 92 years!"

Sent on 05/12/2016

Maggi · Married on 06/06/2015

Erika is fantastic!! Extremely responsive and helpful during a somewhat hectic and stressful time:)

Sent on 06/22/2015

Cynthia · Married on 11/28/2014

The services were great they really took the stress out of the full afair the hole year we work together it was great

Sent on 12/17/2014

shontel · Married on 11/28/2014

Erika is the GREATEST!!! My wedding was smooth sailing thanks to Erika. Trust me ladies the little details that you may overlook or things you just don't think of, trust me Erika has a plan and a solution for everything. From day one I knew I was in good hands, she took all the stress out of planning and on the day of the wedding We were able to "be in the moment" and enjoy every aspect of the day. I have no regrets my day turned out beautifully thanks to Erika and her team! Thanks Torrence for keeping the Hubby in line, a lot of guys dread this panning process but Torrence helped keep the groom focused lol We have already started recommended Upscale Events to others Thanks Guys!!!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Ashley · Married on 11/22/2013

I got engaged, then I ended up pregnant the following year so I pushed the wedding out. I was working with upscale events for 3 years and by the time the wedding came we were like family. I appreciated the time, effort and dedication that was put to my special day! My wedding had fights, drunken speech, and cops were called and I, the bride, had no clue until the wedding was over! They did an excellent job keeping everything under control and I can't thank them enough for making my wedding one of the best days of my life! They will do every event for me and the rest of my family as long as they are in business! Love upscale events!!! :) :)

Sent on 12/29/2013

Jacqueline · Married on 09/28/2013

We so appreciated Erika's professionalism, lovely personality and most of all skills and know-how! We feel we lucked out in finding Upscale Events. For the reasons stated above, but also because Erika made excellent vendor recommendations. Our photos were fabulous, food was delicious and elegantly presented, and flowers couldn't have been lovelier. Several people told us after the wedding that they never saw such gorgeous wedding flowers. Guests clearly loved the cake, too. (This had been one of my requests -- I wanted a cake that actually tasted good (not too sweet) as well as looked good.) Upscale Events made the recommendations regarding all of these services.

One of the biggest helps was being able to have our music queued up and played for us -- I wasn't sure how we were going to handle that, but Upscale Events came to the rescue.

I recommend Upscale Events wholeheartedly -- we had a wedding day lovely beyond our hopes and it is in big part due to Erika and her wonderful team.

Sent on 01/02/2014

Michael · Married on 09/28/2013

Our wedding turned out beautifully and Erika was a pleasure to work with every step of the way! Erika made sure "our day" went perfectly, we were very impressed with how everything came together and how free we were to enjoy the day. She helped us with most every decision along the way, and was able to keep us focused on everything we had to do to be ready for the day. I highly recommend Upscale Events!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Erik · event on: 09/27/2012

Upscal Events' high level of professionalism, attention to detail, and responsiveness to our needs clearly carried the evening.
    They were fantastic!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2012

The day wa beautiful md all of your help was beyond expectations! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/10/2012

MICHAEL · Married on 09/22/2012

Upscale Events are true professionals are their craft! They went "above and beyond" to ensure my wedding day/night were perfect.. I cannot begin to tell you the level of responsiveness and flexibility that they provided - PRICELESS

Sent on 10/09/2012

Thurlus · Married on 09/07/2012

Erika Flowers of Upscale Events was absolutely fabulous! She helped us make our dream wedding come true. She even at times calmed a nervous bride about some decisions that had to be made and even was able to reassure the Groomzilla LOL!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Milissa · Married on 09/07/2012

Erika, was very attentive, timely, flexible, detail oriented and most importantly made me feel like I was her only bride. I plan a lot of event myself and had a hard time finding a coordinator who would put the same passion and time in that I would. Erika, exceeded my expectations with her passion for what she does and really put my mind at ease that my day would go off flawlessy, which it did. I would do it all over again as the day was simply amazing!!! Thanks Erika & Torrance :)

Sent on 10/05/2012

Mike-Charles · Married on 05/27/2012

Upscale Events was beyond professional, sincere and sensitive to our every needs. They made our wedding experience so worth. Their fine teeth comb style of covering every detail was the most admirable asset the possess. Our wedding day was an absolute SUCCESS and I'm sure yours will be too!

Sharon · event on: 05/04/2012

My new motto is as follows "A party isn't a party unless it's planned by Upscale Events!". There are some things in life where "DO IT YOURSELF" just doesn't apply. :)

Sharon · event on: 01/13/2011

Erika, is a budget keeper!. My husbands birthday party appeared way more exspensive than it actually was. Thanks Upscale Enents:)

Seth · Married on 11/12/2010

Upscale Events was more than accomodating to our needs on our wedding day. They had a pre-existing relationship with the vendors and the reception hall which made everything flow like clock-work. They were also able to adjust on the fly to the unexpected situations. They were completely professional and knowledgeable of planning such a spectacular event. They prompted me to coin a new word, "Swagnificent!"

Sent on 02/08/2011

Cynthia · event on: 11/09/2010

Mrs. Flowers helped to make my mother's milestone birthday a success - and everyone said so! I'm still getting compliments on how venue (her suggestion) and the events that took place during the course of the evening. I couldn't have been more pleased with her professionalism and her assistance with all of the details leading up to the celebration. I would choose Upscale Events again and again.

Megan · event on: 10/23/2010

Upscale Events provided great ideas and was always accessible for questions. The staff were very professional and made sure that my event was beyond perfect. It was a perfect night!

Joy · Married on 05/15/2010

Planning a wedding involves so much more than you can possibly think of. A wedding planner is a must. To all brides who want their wedding to be a day of complete happiness and a wonderful lifetime memory, please hire a planner who can provide the services you, as an individual, desire. Upscale Events was the wisest choice I made in planning our special day. Erika, got to know me and what I wanted. She helped, co-ordinated and supervised. What things I missed completely she had already taken care of. Whenever I had questions she had answers. She amazed me! Our day was more than I had dreamed of and I owe it all to Erika. She truly make our wedding an UPSCALE EVENT!!

Sent on 02/14/2011

Eileen · Married on 10/04/2009

Upscale Events will provide you with just that- a uniquely upscale event. Erika is diligent in her pursuit to find just the right vendors and products that will create an event that is uniquely yours and memorable for years to come. She is extremely resourceful, passionate and an overall pleasure to work with. You will not be disappointed with the outcome should you choose Upscale Events!

Sent on 07/01/2010

Shante · Married on 12/06/2013

Upscale Events made my dream wedding come true in 3 months.....perfect planners!

Sent on 12/26/2013

Daushaun · Married on 11/22/2013

Erika Flowers has been wonderful to work with! I love her services and would recommend her for any type of major event that needs planning.

Sent on 12/26/2013