unoaked. Event Design & Production Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Melissa U. Married on 05/06/2022

Adam is Amazing!

We live in Chicago but married in Newport Beach. Planning was difficult until we hired Adam. He was awesome to work with and helped our vision come to life. He helped make the wedding day a day remembered as one of the best for the rest of our lives.

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

I am so humbled you selected me to assist with all of the plans! Everything came together so perfectly and I am thrilled to know everyone had a good time! Thank you for having me a part of the family for one night! It was beautiful!
  • Talia
    Talia N. Married on 02/20/2022

Exceptional Day-Of-Coordinator

We hired Adam as our day-of-coordinator since he is a preferred vendor and has so much experience with our venue, Five Crowns. My husband and I were very hands-on and detailed in our planning. Adam tied all the loose ends and executed our plans on the wedding day, so we didn't have to worry about managing the party ourselves. He even offered to take charge on setting up our decor since we didn't get around to staging it beforehand. During the wedding, he was very professional, organized, and friendly! The decor turned out beautiful, our wedding day went without any hiccups (as far as we know), and we had so much fun being in the moment (rather than managing things ourselves behind the scene). I highly recommend Adam to a hands-on couple looking for a day-of-coordinator who will make their plans on paper a beautiful reality!

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Thank you for these kind words, Talia! Your wedding day was so beautiful! I really enjoyed planning with you two and meeting all of your kind guests that day. I am honored to have been a part of the fun! Thank you for having me. Cheers!
  • Jenny
    Jenny T. Married on 12/31/2021

1000% Recommend!

We hired Adam to help us with our month of coordination and I am beyond grateful for all that he did for us. Being a bride in the covid era is unfortunate, but Adam was so helpful in the process. He was always responsive and very flexible with all the changes that we had to make, especially in the week leading up to the wedding. I was so overwhelmed, but knowing I had his help and expertise kept me as calm as can be. On the day of, he worked his magic and I didn't have to worry about a thing! At one point I took off my cape and was thinking about where to put it down as we were center stage. Adam swooped in to put it away for me. He knew what I needed before even thought to ask! So amazingly detailed. We loved working with Adam and would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Jenny! Thank you so much for trusting me with all of your beautiful plans! The wedding day turned out SO beautiful and was SO fun! Congratulations to you both! Cheers!
    Morgan M. Married on 12/04/2021

Easy planning, fantastic wedding day

I loved working with unoaked. Adam created the perfect package for our needs. Our wedding day was perfect, and the planning was largely stress-free.

We had a small wedding celebration and needed help with general coordination and day-of execution. Adam's experience in hospitality and connections helped us plan the perfect day for us.

On the day of the wedding, everything magically happened, thanks to Adam and his team. The level of service they provided was top notch. We all felt so taken care of and special.

As a bride, I just wanted to enjoy the day along with our friends and family; that's exactly what happened.

Thank you Adam and team for making our wedding day absolutely perfect.

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

YAY! It was absolutely my pleasure! Thank you for having me a part of the celebration. Everything came together so perfectly! Cheers to the new year!
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 11/13/2021

The PERFECT day because of Adam & Alex!

I was the maid of honor in my sister's wedding, and I can't imagine her wedding day without the help of Adam and Alex. They both took away any worry/stress. Adam handled the rehearsal and got 20-30 people (bridal party, family, singers) prepared in a very short amount of time. He took multiple boxes of decor, signage, and other items that needed to be set up on the day of and made us feel like everything was truly out of our hands from that point. Everything ran smoothly because of his help. On the day of, Alex was in the room where the bridal party waited and helped with all last minute needs we had. They were able to execute everything my sister and brother-in-law wanted, and we were truly able to enjoy every minute of the day without worry, knowing they had everything covered (even things we didn't think of). I cannot think more highly of both of them, and we are so thankful for their organization and amazing help!

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Thank you for all of the FUN Erin! You and your sister made us feel like family from the minute we met! The love your family shared Saturday night was so moving, inclusive, and inspiring. Thank YOU for sharing your family with us for one night!
  • Alex
    Alex K. Married on 10/29/2021

Adam did a great job

Adam killed it! The day of the wedding Adam was on top of everything - making sure the event proceeded on time and everyone was in their right places. He was always quick to respond prior to the wedding too. He's amiable and easy to work with. Highly recommended!

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Thank you for trusting me Alex! Your wedding day was so beautiful and so much fun. I really hope you two have a wonderful first week of marriage!
  • Shan
    Shan C. Married on 10/29/2021

Excellent attention to detail

We are very happy we decided to hire unoaked event planning for our daughter’s wedding. From start to finish Adam guided us every step of the way. He paid attention to what we wanted and worked very hard to achieve the vision we had for her big day. He was always prompt in getting back to us whenever we had questions and worked tirelessly up until the end of the wedding. Adam loves what he does and it comes through with his beautiful results. I highly recommend Unoaked event planning for any special occasion.

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

This is so sweet! Thank you Shan! You were such a pleasure to work with. Everything came together so perfectly. I really hope you had fun this weekend, I did! Congratulations on a beautiful wedding celebration!
  • Jaimie
    Jaimie Married on 10/17/2021

Simply the best!

In planning our wedding, hiring Adam and unoaked. Event was easily the best decision we made. Our wedding was actually a surprise, and we lived out of town so there were many details and operations left to Adam, as he was our only boots on the ground. While his planning during the lead up was superb, I was even more impressed by his execution on the day of. His positive energy, delightful personality, and calmness were greatly appreciated and highlighted by unsolicited comments from guests and other vendors… I heard many words along the lines of: “Adam really knows what he’s doing”; “You have the best vendors”; “Had so much fun working with your team.” Of course, Adam helped us pick several of our vendors. He had great insights into who/what/where to spend to get the best value, and moreover, he quickly learned our sense of style so he could refine his suggestions to best fit our vision. Obviously, weddings are stressful so… hire Adam! You’ll get to plan your event with an incredible soul, and it will surely go off without a hitch! Our wedding turned out better than we could’ve ever imagined. Thank you so much to Adam and the unoaked. Event team!

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Jaimie!!! Thank you for trusting us with such an important and detailed surprise wedding day! It was PERFECT! I am so thrilled to know your guests had a fun time too. You two looked beautiful and I am so thrilled with how everything went! Congratulations friends!
    Megan H. Married on 10/16/2021

Best wedding planner ever

Couldn’t have asked for a better wedding planner/experience. Adam and Alex are not only a straight up delight to work with, they are unbelievably great at what they do. All of the vendors we worked with that were recommended by them were fantastic, and on the day of everything ran so smoothly we could really relax and enjoy our day. And it wasn’t just me who knew what a great job he was doing, friends and family came up to me throughout the night and said “your wedding planner is so on top of it. He’s really great” and I was like “yeah. I know. He’s the best.” Hopefully I’ll never have to have another wedding but if I did, I know who I’m calling. I can thank unoaked events enough for a wedding dream come true!

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Megan! This was such a dream wedding!!! Thank you for all of the FUN! I wouldn't have changed a thing. Thank YOU for being such a great friend!
  • Patrice
    Patrice L. Married on 10/10/2021

Simply the Best!

Adam and Alex are simply the best. Their professionalism and ability to ground themselves in reality, while still having fun and maintaining the event’s vision is such a special gift. My fiancé and I have leaned on them every step of the way for planning our wedding, and then replanning through a pandemic. I know that this team is there to support our vision, and help us make decisions along the way. If you were waiting for a “sign” to use them for all of your needs, this is it!

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Thank you Patrice! This year has been such a crazy ride, but alas, 'love is patient' and I KNOW next year's celebration is going to be amazingly beautiful, filled with love and fun! Thank you both for all of the trust and support through all of these moving parts. I am looking forward to our continued partnership into 2021! Lots of love!
    Brittany S. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing Job!

My husband and I hired Unoaked to be our month-of-coordinator and although unfortunately Adam couldn't be our day-of coordinator, it was very easy to communicate and work with him! He helped us feel at ease and the transition to the day-of coordinator, Alyssa with assistant Biba, felt seamless!

We had our wedding at Five Crowns and Adam and his team should really be the go-to coordinators for weddings at this venue! They know the space and the event coordinator very well.

On the day of our wedding, Alyssa was sure to check up on us regularly and was very good about keeping us informed about the schedule since our day was jam packed. I also had a good number of decor items that Alyssa and Biba had to set up for me and they did awesome job and by the end of the day, they had everything packed up ready to go - made my life so much easier! However one small thing to keep in mind is that if you need anything hung up that needs a ladder, you'll need to hire an outside vendor for this.

Thank you Adam, Alyssa and Biba for coordinating our amazing day! We were so happy with how everything went!

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Thank you for the team shout out! We are so honored to have assisted with your beautiful Wedding Celebration! On behalf of Alyssa, Biba, and myself, thank YOU for all of the love and fun! Cheers to many years babe!
  • Steven
    Steven M. Married on 09/12/2021

All in the details!

Adam was amazing from start to finish. From communication to timelines to execution I could not have been more happy with unoaked events! It was great to have someone as detail oriented as myself on our team for the wedding day so I didn't have to worry about every little thing... Adam took care of it all! Highly recommend and hope to work with unoaked events in the future!

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Steven, I am SO honored! Your design work was incredible and it was a pleasure to assist with the day! Thank you again for having me. I am looking forward to working together again soon!
    Hayley L. Married on 09/12/2021

The best there is

Couldn’t be happier that I went with Adam and his team at Unoaked! I used Adam as a month of coordinator and he was so on top of everything, making sure all vendors had any needed info. He made everything flow perfectly and seamlessly on the wedding day. Everyone loved him!

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Thank you so much Hayley! Everything was so beautiful. I am honored to have been a small part of your perfect day! I wish you two many laughs and many years together!
    Kristen P. Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing from start to finish!

Adam and the unoaked team was an absolute pleasure to work with! The attention to detail, the organization skills, the execution was so impressive. They made a potentially stressful experience fun and enjoyable. I will definitely use them again for my next party! So grateful that we got to work with unoaked and we have nothing but good things to say about them!

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Thank you for having us a part of your beautiful celebration Kristen! I’m so proud of what we created together and I sincerely hope we get to collaborate together again soon! Thanks for treating me like family!
    Mimi W. Married on 08/10/2021

Fantastic Experience

As the out of state parents of the Groom, Unoaked Events was absolutely outstanding to work with. Professional, helpful, quick to respond, knowledgeable, calm, cool, and collected all come to mind as I reflect on what was a beautifully orchestrated rehearsal and wedding for our family. Adam, Alex and team were detail focused and were able to execute the detailed wedding of our children's dreams. Oh and they are super fun!!!!

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Mimi, it was such a pleasure planning with you and the family on BOTH of the weddings! Thank you for always being kind and helping to make the celebrations fun! Cheers friend!
  • April
    April L. Married on 08/01/2021

Dream Team

When I started planning my wedding, I knew there were going to be so many moving parts to consider... beyond the dress, guest count, location etc.. I knew that one of the most important decisions I was going to make would be WHO was going to be by our side to help our dream become a reality. At first, family didn't understand why I was so adamant about hiring someone to be there as a day of coordinator, especially since my location had someone who would be there day of. My mom knows I am hands on, and just thought I needed to make it work. LET ME TELL YOU.. Listening to my heart and just going forward with my desire to have Adam & Alex be there for us on our big day, was the BEST decision I made for our wedding. If it weren't for Unoaked Events, I can honestly say that our day would not have gone so smoothly and the little hiccups that happened, would have been disastrous had they not been there to literally save the day. My mother still talks about how happy she was that I didn't listen to her initial advice and that we had such amazing people there on our side!!! She's now sharing this advice with her friends who have children who are planning weddings.

I didn't enter into this decision lightly. Years ago when I was first dreaming of marrying my husband, I saw that Unoaked Events were putting on wonderful events and assisting some friends with their special occasions, and I filed that into the back of my head for later. After we got engaged, before I got the dress, set the date etc, I reached out to Unoaked Events to speak to them about being my day of coordinator. My husband and I are both performers and very hands on, so we knew we wanted to take on as much as we could, but didn't want to overly worry about it leading up to the wedding and day of. We were having a Big Band, photographers, videographer, floral etc.. and had set our day up like a show with a lot of attention to detail. Having worked in entertainment years ago with Adam, I knew he was going to be the perfect person to help this day go off the way we had planned. Adam and Alex together are literally the DREAM TEAM. They were there for us and so patient when we were waiting on responses from our location, who was not nearly as pleasant to deal with...that's a different review.. and were there to help us get in contact with our vendors to orchestrate everything on that end. Unoaked Events ran our day with such class and dedication and made sure that not only were we taken care of, but our families, guests, vendors etc. They took over and stepped in where my location fell short and kept us on schedule, fixed our cake when the topper took tumble ( due to our cake vendor not adding extra spools like we discussed on multiple visits with our topper ).. and made sure that all of our special and personal touches for the ceremony/reception were packed up nicely for us to take home. They worked amazingly with our band and all of our vendors to make the day work no matter what came up, and were just such a comfort and joy. At the end of the night when we were driving off, we were so full of love and joy and just SO grateful for all they did to make that night the most perfect night for not only us, but our families and loved ones.

I truly cannot thank them enough. This review is a long time coming, and I couldn't honestly go on and on, minute by minute, of what all they did for us.. BUT the one thing I want people to take away is.. if you are even considering having some be there with you on your day, or doing full coordination, stop thinking and just DO IT! You won't regret it, I promise you. It will be the best decision you made for your wedding or event. Thank you Adam and Alex for everything! We will be coming to you again for our future events and will absolutely be sharing your name with any and all of our friends who are planning a wedding/shower/event in the future!

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

April! What an honor it was to be with you two on your wedding day! I will never forget all of the special musical touches you incorporated into your decor and theme. Such a special day that we will never forget! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your story. Cheers to many more years of LOVE and JOY!
    Catherine Married on 07/24/2021

Super nice, organized, and knowledgeable!

We brought on Adam at Unoaked as our coordinator for our wedding at Five Crowns in Corona Del Mar. He was very good at understanding the vision of our wedding and pointing us in the right direction each step along the way. Throughout the planning process, he was very organized and offered great suggestions whenever we needed some guidance. He worked well with all our vendors and especially well with Five Crowns. His work allowed us to be confident that everything would be smooth sailing on our wedding date. He even was great with our novice officiant - my (the groom’s) sister. He managed the day-of perfectly, always knowing what was next, and helping us through the schedule of the event. His management on the big day made it so we could really relax and enjoy our wedding! Highly recommend!

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Thank you Catherine! I feel so honored to have been a part of you and Sean's day! You two made the celebration so relaxing and fun to execute! I LOVED seeing nieces and nephews dance and enjoyed your friends and family! Thank you for trusting me with the day.
  • Andrea
    Andrea G. Married on 07/24/2021

Amazing team!

I am so happy I went with unoaked to coordinate my wedding! From start to finish, and the wild ride in between, Adam and Alex did an amazing job.
    First, they referred me to most of my other vendors- catering, DJ, hair and makeup, rentals, photo booth, signage, and more. All of their recommendations worked out perfectly! They are a trustworthy team who truly know the industry.
    When COVID happened, we decided to get married on our original date, but postpone our reception. Adam and Alex helped us postpone our wedding reception not once, but twice. They helped us with the details of our actual wedding ceremony (moved to my parents' backyard 10 days before due to restrictions), as well as communicate to all of our vendors. Everything was smooth, easy, and flawless!
    The amount of time, dedication, and energy that Adam and Alex put into their weddings is outstanding. They did everything they could to make my husband and I feel good about the difficult decisions we had to make. They were easy to reach and always answered in a timely manner.
    Our wedding reception ended up being better than we ever imagined. We held it in the same backyard, on our 1 year anniversary weekend. We even changed the venue to an outdoor venue, and this team helped us with every detail.
    I highly recommend using unoaked to plan your wedding! They are professional, kind, and so good at what they do. THANK YOU Adam and Alex for giving us the best case scenario for our two beautiful weddings!! Thank you for going with the flow and making our dreams come true!

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Andrea! Thank you so much for the kind words. It was such an eventful ride, but I am so glad we did it together! I appreciate your trust and am thrilled you had TWO beautiful weddings!!! Sending lots of love!
    Lillian A. Married on 07/24/2021

Lillian Alexander mother of the bride

Adam and Alex (aka Unoaked) pretty much saved us! With the postponement twice, we finally decided to have it in our backyard. We couldn’t have done with out them! They literally stepped in and helped us with everything!
    They facilitated every detail and thought of things we did not even imagine we needed.
    They are professional, creative, so kind and care more than you can imagine.
    We absolutely love them both and would highly recommend them for any event you are planning but especially an important event as a wedding.
    Alexander family

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

WE DID IT! Thank you for all of the support and trust during the planning process. It was an incredible day and I am thrilled we met so long ago! Thank you again for having us. We truly felt like a part of the family!
    Kyle A. Married on 07/17/2021

Most amazing experience ever

Adam and his team are extremely helpful during the entire process and gave great recommendations for vendors, ideas, etc. They did an amazing job during the wedding day making sure everything ran smooth and that we were taken care of throughout the entire day through night time. Thank you all SO much!

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Kyle, thank YOU two for having us! What a wild ride it was from start to finish, but so worth all of the work and patience! It was so great to see you two finally dancing on your wedding night! Cheers friend!
  • Catherine
    Catherine M. Married on 07/10/2021

Best experience ever

Hiring Adam was the best decision that my fiancé and I could have made for our wedding. Since we were trying to be mindful of budget, we almost didn’t hire a coordinator. That would have been the biggest planning mistake! Adam is incredibly kind, efficient, funny, timely, and professional. We had a postponed covid wedding and Adam stayed fully committed to us throughout the entire process. His “friendors” are also excellent! After the rehearsal dinner and wedding, my friends and family also couldn’t stop raving about how much they loved Adam! He and his team made me feel so relaxed on the wedding day. I felt like a queen! You NEED Adam on your team! Let me also add that all wedding vendors were being slammed with requests and obligations due to the economy reopening. Unoaked events never once made us feel forgotten about, or “just another one of his clients.” We were so lucky to have hired unoaked events! I promise you will not regret it!!!

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Thank you for these kind words Catherine! Wow, what a crazy year we had and an incredible night we celebrated! I had such a great time seeing you and your Dad's amazing Father/Daughter dance and of course, I can never forget the incredible rap performance! Alyssa and I had a great time working with you! Cheers to a wonderful marriage!
    Brianna C. Married on 07/01/2021

Hire unoaked!!

I cannot say enough nice things about Adam! He truly made our wedding day go off without a hitch and took care of EVERYTHING we needed! He is a huge reason why our wedding was so beautiful. All of our guests said it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to. THANK YOU UNOAKED!!

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

AH! It was SO beautiful Brianna! Thank you for making the process so fun and easy! I loved sharing your wedding day with you and your friends! Cheers!
  • Linda
    Linda A. Married on 06/19/2021

Don't Even Hesitate!

Adam was absolutely a must-have asset in helping us pull off our mid-pandemic microwedding. I am ridiculously detail-oriented and yet somehow he tolerated and made sense of my 9,484 charts, graphs, PDFs and sticky notes and pulled them into a beautiful and well-coordinated day. We will hopefully never get married again, but if we ever do, it'll be with Adam by our side! Highly recommend!!!!

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Ladies, I've said this before and I will say it again, "I will NEVER forget your incredible wedding day!" Thank you for trusting me with all of your plans and details! Seeing you two dance and celebrate with your friends and family is what it's all about! Thank you for sharing your love with me and being such beautiful people inside and out! Cheers to many years my dears!
    Clementine M. Married on 05/10/2021

Thank you for everything!

Adam and Alex helped plan our wedding and it could not have been a more perfect day! On a day that I was stressed out, they took all of the stress and anxiety away.

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

We feel so lucky to have been a part of the day! Thank you for always rolling with the Covid changes like a pro! What a beautiful moment in time last weekend was! Congratulations you two!