20 Reviews for unoaked. Event Design & Production

To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
Non-Religious (1)
20 unoaked. Event Design & Production Reviews

Adam was exceptional! I will used unoaked again, and will be recomending him to all of my friends who are planning an event. He was friendly, organized, a wealth of knowledge and a calming force for our daughter's wedding. We consider him a friend.

Profile Picture Alison, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Fantastic experience with Adam. We would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Christine, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Best ever!!! Unoaked. knows how to manage and execute an event flawlessly! Their involvement with my daughter's Bat Mitzvah celebration at Settebello in Crystal Cove was crucial to the success of the event and I can't express my gratitude and thanks enough! Well done!

Profile Picture cp, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My experience with Unoaked was positive from beginning to end. Early in the wedding process, I debated over hiring an event coordinator, so glad my cheap side didn't win! Fortunately, for all involved, I hired Adam and the Unoaked team. From the outset, Adam understood the direction we wanted to go in, guided us, and never tried to impose anything on us. Throughout the wedding planning process, Adam and Unoaked were always available, always communicative, always handling each stupid question with grace and charm. Every single vendor we used, Adam recommended. And every single vendor we used was professional, easy to work with, and good at their job. I also have to compliment Unoaked on their handling of details. Lots and lots of little details go into making events successful, Unoaked knows this and their attention to detail is so superb that you can relax and enjoy your party. And you will! Thanks Adam and Alex and everyone with Unoaked!!! You guys are THE BEST!!!!

Profile Picture christine, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We just used Unoaked for my Bridal Shower this past weekend and I cannot say enough about the amazing job Adam and Alex did! The event was truly stunning and the attention to detail was flawless. Both Adam and Alex were constantly asking if I needed anything and I appreciated their need to ensure I was enjoying myself. I would highly recommend Unoaked to anyone!!!

Profile Picture makenzie, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Adam was ABSOLUTELY nothing short of AMAZING!!! We met with him through a recommendation from a friend and instantly LOVED him. He was organized and professional while also making you feel like you've been friends for years. He was personable and made us feel an overwhelming sense of calmness through all the crazy that is wedding planning! He took charge where we needed him to and he fully organized our special day. We had no worries in the world with Adam and he truly did deliver. Our wedding ran seamlessly and without a hiccup. I can't say enough nice things about him. My family is waiting for my siblings to start dating so he can plan their weddings in the future! If you hire anyone else, you are missing out. Love, love, love him.

Profile Picture Victoria, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Adam was a wonderful, stress free experience. The day of the event Adam and Alex took care of every detail and the event was so enjoyable. If you are looking for someone to help you plan an event, I strongly recommend them.

Profile Picture Alisa, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

A group of us wanted to throw a wedding shower for our bride and we hired Unoaked to help. They had great advice and excellent taste in the planning stage then managed all the preparations very adeptly. Group communications was a strong point! Then on the day of the shower, they executed the event perfectly. All the guests agreed it was a lovely party. Adam and Alex are amazing. They have great taste, are extremely organized, know how to execute an event perfectly (and work with vendors), and most importantly, are so nice! We will definitely use them again and again!!

Profile Picture Lynn, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Adam and Alex were awesome to work with, they understood our vision and worked their magic to make our vision a reality. Their professionalism and attention to detail are bar none, I would use them again and highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Kristi, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

As parents of the Bride, we were delighted to work with unoaked. This was a wonderful experience for our daughter, her spouse, our family, and our friends. Adam and Alex were amazing and very personable. They helped the bride and groom select qualified venues and vendors. This included detailed contract analysis and superb negotiation skills. The results were fantastic. They also made the whole process easy for us; their step-by-step analysis and updates were amazing. They were always thorough and innovative. And they quickly responded to all our inquiries.

Donna and Jim Biery, Parents of the Bride
Seal Beach, CA

Profile Picture James, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Unoaked was a great experience. Their level of professionalism throughout the wedding planning process was second to none. They were on top of the schedule in both the planning phase and on the day of, making us feel extremely comfortable every step of the way. I really appreciated how they worked to understand our style and vision of the wedding, keeping that at the forefront of everything. This also helped in that they were able to offer vendor recommendations based on our style and personalities. Unoaked was extremely helpful throughout the entire process, and I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Ryan, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Adam and Alex went way beyond! We threw a LOT of ideas at them and when the dust settled, we had the most magical night possible! They even threw in a few ideas themselves that were just fantastic! we HIGHLY recommend them!

Profile Picture Greg , 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Adam and Alex made my wedding day such a breeze. They were accomdatkng and flexible with the timeline and always kept us on schedule. They were in contact with all the vendors and checked in on us regularly to make sure we were getting everything we needed. Having them by us that day was the biggest blessing of the day because I didn’t have to worry about a single thing. They are a pleasure to work with and I can’t wait to use them on any future events! Highly recommend them, hands down!

Profile Picture Erin, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Adam and Alex are tremendous people and professionals. They put on an incredible event that went incredibly well despite all time demands and extra flourishes the bride and groom came up with. I can't recommend Adam and Alex more, and if they are still available when my children are getting married, they'll be the first call.

Profile Picture Joshua, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our son and daughter-in-law hired Adam and Alex to plan and coordinate their wedding and they were amazing! The wedding ceremony was in a park and they set up and decorated the gazebo and surrounding area beautifully. They greeted guests and made sure everything ran smoothly during the ceremony. It was such a good feeling to know they were in charge and they had everything under control. They transformed the airport hangar where the reception was held into a beautiful space. They thought of every detail and made sure everything was setup just as planned. Adam and Alex were everywhere solving every problem and making everything perfect. Even when minor issues came up they stepped in calm and collected and helped to solve it. This is so important because the bride and groom were easily stressed and Adam and Alex were able to help calm them down so they could relax and enjoy their day! I didn’t realize how important it is to have a wedding planner help with the process of planning a wedding and especially help with the “day of.” It made all the difference having their support so we all were able to enjoy a beautiful, fun wedding!

Profile Picture Brian, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't even begin to describe how lucky and honored I am having had Adam and Alex of unoaked. plan and coordinate our wedding at Ole Hanson Beach Club in San Clemente, CA. Not only are my husband and I still raving about them, ALL of my guests and family members are charmed and in awe of their spectacular work. (I'm not kidding, my mom wants to invite them over for dinner they left such an impact on our family!)

The true heart of their exquisite work lies within who they are as people. Having them to fall on whenever I was lost or needed help was worth every penny you could ever spend on a wedding.

I have heard so many times, "I don't need a planner for my wedding -- I'll do it myself." I probably said the exact same thing right when I got engaged. However, when I met with unoaked. I knew I could NOT do it alone. They uncovered gaps, explained processes, and asked me questions that I didn't even think of! From brainstorming details to day of execution -- my wedding was flawless because of these geniuses.

Adam and Alex at unoaked are 1000% necessary at any event. Not only did they bring my dream wedding to life, they made the entire process fun for both me and my husband. Thank you unoaked.!!! You are the best of the best.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Thank you thank you Adam, for such a seamless wedding day! I'm so impressed by your intentive and focused attention on our special day! Not once did I fret or worry about the day, I knew you had everything under control! I highly recommend Unoaked. to help with all of your wedding day needs! Truly grateful for everything! Xoxo

Profile Picture Amber , 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Weddings can be stressful but not when you trust your wedding planner has everything under control. Approaching the task of planning a wedding was daunting since I had never been married before and I had seen others go through their wedding planning process with tears and anxiety. My husband and I didn't want a miserable experience leading into a day celebrating our love so we focused on what was important to us. Together my husband and I talked to Adam about what we envisioned for our wedding. From the first meeting in which we just determined venue and wedding date and general ideas to subsequent conversations about guest numbers, seating, coordinating photography, ceremony, reception, food, flowers, cake and all the thousands of other elements that go into the wedding he listened and put our minds at ease because he was the professional who had experience throwing together events. He was a wonderful listener who heard what we said, asked us the right questions to get a sense of our personal styles and brought to life with such attention to details the perfect wedding experience. All our guests raved about how much they loved our wedding but it wouldn't have been possible without such an amazing planner who fit together all the different wedding pieces to make a lovely wedding picture. He was the one who coordinated with the florist, the party rental company, the wedding cake baker, the restaurant, the officiant, the photographer, etc. This allowed us to focus on what was important: love and the celebration of that love with the people we care about. I was able to show up for my wedding and stroll down the aisle without a worry to be pleased by how beautifully everything came together. Trust unoaked to plan your special day! You'll go from having Adam plan your wedding to planning future baby showers, birthday parties, etc. because I know for a fact my husband and I did.

Profile Picture Janet, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding simply wouldn't have been the same without Adam. I stayed pretty heavily involved throughout the planning of our wedding, but when it came time for the actual day, I knew I had to just enjoy it and trust the people we put in place to handle it. Letting go wouldn't have been possible without Adam's calm and consistent presence throughout our entire experience. Every time my wife or I began wondering what came next or turned to ask a question, Adam would be there to guide us through. Our wedding was beautiful and unique and is something that our friends and family love to remember. We owe a lot of that to Adam! I really can't recommend unoaked enough!

Profile Picture Matt, 8/14/11, 1 Review