unoaked. Event Design & Production Reviews

54 Reviews for unoaked. Event Design & Production

• Patrice

Patrice L. · Getting married on 10/10/2021

Simply the Best!

Adam and Alex are simply the best. Their professionalism and ability to ground themselves in reality, while still having fun and maintaining the event’s vision is such a special gift. My fiancé and I have leaned on them every step of the way for planning our wedding, and then replanning through a pandemic. I know that this team is there to support our vision, and help us make decisions along the way. If you were waiting for a “sign” to use them for all of your needs, this is it!

Sent on 08/25/2020

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Thank you Patrice! This year has been such a crazy ride, but alas, 'love is patient' and I KNOW next year's celebration is going to be amazingly beautiful, filled with love and fun! Thank you both for all of the trust and support through all of these moving parts. I am looking forward to our continued partnership into 2021! Lots of love!

Clementine M. · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Thank you for everything!

Adam and Alex helped plan our wedding and it could not have been a more perfect day! On a day that I was stressed out, they took all of the stress and anxiety away.

Sent on 10/21/2020

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

We feel so lucky to have been a part of the day! Thank you for always rolling with the Covid changes like a pro! What a beautiful moment in time last weekend was! Congratulations you two!

Samantha S. · Getting married on 03/08/2021

Covid wedding

Adam was absolutely amazing! We planned our wedding list for about 250 guests and due to COVID had to pivot many times. Adam was there for us every single step of the way! He always kept us on track and sent reminders when he needed information. He sent out confirmation emails to all our vendors and followed up where appropriate. In addition he basically designed the entire look of our ceremony in conjunction with our florist. Our final guest list for the ceremony itself was only 8, but I don't think we could have made it through without him! So many things happen leading up to walking down the aisle and Adam ensured we were on-time and happy :) He was beyond helpful in getting things transitioned to dinner, including displaying flowers and dessert trays! He has amazing vendor lists too! Adam was fun, upbeat and so positive (even in 107 degrees) - 10/10!

Sent on 08/21/2020

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Samantha - Wow! What a fun day it was! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of the celebration. Your dress was SO STUNNING and I loved witnessing your private ceremony. I am very proud of the day and am so thankful your mom brought us together! Cheers to celebrating again in 2021!

Jimmy L. · Married on 12/12/2020

VIrtual event planned by Unoaked

Given the current lock-down situation with the pandemic, we were wanting to do a virtual holiday dinner with my wife's side of the family and given the many successful events in which Unoaked coordinated for us, we felt comfortable hiring them once again to make this holiday dinner different, amazing, and special while still managing to make it feel like the families were dining together in the same space. Unoaked planned out activities, floral decor and catered food. On top of that, they coordinated the delivery of all the items to 5 different locations to ensure everything had their food, decor and activities within roughly 30-45mins after each drop off to ensure we were able to decorate our respective dining tables, keep our kids entertained, and dinner warmed up ready to go. We then hopped on zoom and we all enjoyed an evening spent together while remaining responsibly distanced.

The best part about Unoaked is how much they make everything about you and not about them. They listen, adopt and adapt to you while providing valuable insight and suggestions with the ultimate goal on execution. They work well within their comfort zone as does everyone else. What sets them apart to us is their willingness and ability to work outside their comfort zone as well. As a result, ultimately, we trust them to reduce our stresses and handle all the annoyances that comes with planning events.

Sent on 12/14/2020

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to still be a part of your celebrations! While this year didn’t allow for the typical party, I am thrilled everyone enjoyed the virtual version we planned! We are looking forward to more in person fun soon!
  • Anna

Anna M. · Married on 10/10/2020

Adam is the best!

As we know this year has brought on some unexpected challenges. I couldn't have asked for a better partner to help plan a wedding during these crazy times. Adam was not only one step ahead of me the entire time, but helped reassure me it was all going to work out! From the time our wedding venue cancelled, to plan BCDE, who knows what plan we ended up on, he helped each step of the way and was extremely flexible the entire time! Before I can even ask for catering options, he sent me a list of recommendations - very creative, and always on top of it, so thank you!!!

Not only is Adam passionate about what he does but he is extremely talented. He has an eye for details and it clearly showed the night of our wedding! Thank you for putting together such a special and memorable night! We will forever be grateful for your help!!

Thank you!!

Sent on 11/02/2020

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Anna! What a huge success ALL of your weddings were! Thank YOU for always going with the flow and making the planning so fun! I am very happy for you both and feel so lucky to have been a part of your day. Sending love and thanks!

Andrea · Married on 07/25/2020

Wedding Part One - Success!!

Unoaked did an amazing job helping with part one of our wedding! Due to the COVID-19 restrictions, we had to postpone our big wedding reception to 2021. However, we still got married on our original wedding date. Adam and Alex helped with everything! They we’re still available for open communication in each step of our situation: waiting to see if conditions would improve, postponing and eventually getting married. They gave helpful advice based on what was going on in the wedding world and recommended us to last minute vendors we needed for our micro-wedding. I emailed or called then and they were always available and always made me feel better. We are so thankful for Adam and Alex and everything they did to help us plan our real wedding!! We can’t wait to continue working with them for our big vow renewal/reception next year. Thank you!!

Sent on 08/19/2020

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Thank you for trusting us with so many moving parts to your wedding plans this year! WE DID IT! We are SO honored we were able to assist with this year's ceremony and can't WAIT to celebrate more next year! I am so happy for you both!
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 05/30/2020

The PERFECT day because of Adam & Alex!

I was the maid of honor in my sister's wedding, and I can't imagine her wedding day without the help of Adam and Alex. They both took away any worry/stress. Adam handled the rehearsal and got 20-30 people (bridal party, family, singers) prepared in a very short amount of time. He took multiple boxes of decor, signage, and other items that needed to be set up on the day of and made us feel like everything was truly out of our hands from that point. Everything ran smoothly because of his help. On the day of, Alex was in the room where the bridal party waited and helped with all last minute needs we had. They were able to execute everything my sister and brother-in-law wanted, and we were truly able to enjoy every minute of the day without worry, knowing they had everything covered (even things we didn't think of). I cannot think more highly of both of them, and we are so thankful for their organization and amazing help!

Sent on 03/28/2019

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Thank you for all of the FUN Erin! You and your sister made us feel like family from the minute we met! The love your family shared Saturday night was so moving, inclusive, and inspiring. Thank YOU for sharing your family with us for one night!

Robin G. · Married on 04/08/2020

Excellent wedding planner

I recently officiated my niece's wedding, and Adam was the wedding planner. He answered all my questions and made the experience a wonderful memory. My sister - the bride's mother - is very detail oriented. She was comfortable with Adam from the start and trusted him completely to make sure her only daughter's day was as special as she hoped it would be. My sister was able to relax and enjoy all the festivities without worrying that every detail was being taken care of. I would recommend Adam and his company to anyone to make their day a special one.

Sent on 01/23/2020

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Thank you for the kind notes! It was an honor to assist with the wedding and you did SUCH a wonderful job as the officiant! I hope you had as much fun as we did! Congrats on making the ceremony so special and perfect!
  • Courtney

Courtney B. · Married on 02/22/2020

The Best Decision EVER!

If you're on the hunt for your wedding planners...look no more! From the moment we met Adam and Alex we knew we were in excellent hands.

To be honest, my now wife and I were a bit clueless about everything needed to make a wedding happen, we had a rough idea of the look/feel and a huge guest list...but that was pretty much it.

They were truly our wedding sherpas, guiding us through the pits and perils of planning the momentous occasion, from searching for vendors to taking care of contracts, to locking in details, they were like our very own human Xanax.

Everyone kept asking us, are you stressed? And because of unoaked., were truly weren't. Even the freak thunderstorm on the day of the wedding didn't slow them down. The day-of coordinators were gems, the vendors (I hate calling them that) were fantastic, and the wedding day itself ... well, it's one we will cherish forever!

I can't wait for them to plan all the other major events in our life. 100% recommend!

Sent on 08/24/2020

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

What a bright light and joy you two are! I knew from day one we would have a great time planning, but more importantly, becoming friends. The mutual trust and respect allowed us to be creative and execute such a beautiful day! Thank you for always laughing, always smiling, and always loving! It was our honor!
  • Claudia

Claudia G. · Married on 02/04/2020

Like Hiring Life Long Friends

Hiring Adam and Alex of unoaked. Event Design & Production was one of the best investments my husband and I made for our wedding day. This couple makes a great team! Adam and Alex are incredibly professional, and such a pleasure! In all sincerity, they made me feel like I had handed over our day of coordinating to two life long friends—such a level of trust and comfort!

Sent on 10/18/2019

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Your wedding day was so gorgeous and we are honored to have been a part of the celebration. It was so wonderful to see you and the family enjoying such a beautiful day! Cheers to many years of happiness Claudia!

Kristi C. · Married on 01/19/2020

Thankful for Unoaked!

Working with Adam to plan our big day was such a pleasure! Adam went above and beyond for us and made our wedding day perfect. From picking up our signs from the printer to taking all our wedding decor and favors to the venue day of. Adam was on top of every vendor deadline and ensured we never had to worry about one thing leading up to our wedding. I highly recommend Unoaked as you will have the best experience as we did! We miss Adam already!

Sent on 01/25/2020

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

I miss you too!!! Thank you for sharing your wedding day with us! It was such a pleasure working with you to execute such a perfect day! I appreciate your trust and kindness!
  • Erick

Erick A. · Married on 10/05/2019

50th wedding anniversary

Working with Unoaked (Adam & Alex) in coordination of my parents 50th wedding anniversary has been nothing more than a huge pleasure. Your time, talent, and wonderful expertise made my parents wedding memorable. Unoaked event design delivered in every way possible.

Sent on 10/28/2019

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

50 years of marriage is such an amazing accomplishment to celebrate! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of the legacy! We enjoyed the mariachi band and seeing everyone dancing! Cheers to every year of love!
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding Planning Power Couple!

Adam and Alex of Unoaked went above and beyond my expectations of any wedding planner! Not only were they both such genuine and kindhearted individuals, they handled my crazy family like total bosses! I honestly hadn’t researched them before hiring because they were the sole recommendation of the event coordinator at my venue Five Crowns. I figured that since that used to be Adam’s job, he would know everything I needed to know about hosting my wedding there. Boy, did he....and more!! I hired Unoaked for month of coordination, but Adam was available and very responsive anytime I had a question in the year leading up to the big day. Once that 30 day mark hit, Adam and Alex jumped right into the planning, spearheading all the major communication between vendors. Anytime I started to doubt something or recognize a potential problem, Adam would immediately respond with “Don’t worry, we got this. We will make it work”. And they truly did! On the day of, I really didn’t even worry because I knew that the logistics and execution of everything I had prepped would be taken care of by Unoaked. The most stressful part of the day was having to walk down the isle by myself but Adam was right by my side those moments before keeping me calm and focused. They did a fantastic job on the decor of the reception space and made sure every detail I imagined was showcased perfectly. The true standout selling feature of Unoaked is really their ability to manage difficult situations that arose with ZERO hesitation (and me as the bride having zero clue about it!) We had wedding crashers taking pictures with our guests, ordering multiple drinks, and enjoying cocktail hour until Unoaked found out! They were escorted off the property immediately and Unoaked made sure I wasn’t charged for their drinks = Handled it like a boss! We had a fire, we had multiple broken glasses, we just had a lot of drunk people - and Adam or Alex would be right in the middle taking care of business with no time to waste! Multiple wedding guest came up to me throughout the night raving about both of them. People kept saying how “assertive” they were. Each guest had a different story about how either Adam or Alex had helped them with a problem, managed a difficult situation, or just made them feel so warm and welcomed! That to me is the sole reason you should hire them; to make sure your guests have the absolute best experience possible, while allowing you to also have the best experience possible! The right wedding coordinator is essential to make that happen and Unoaked is the team to do it!

Sent on 10/06/2019

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Bridget, reading this brought back SO many memories!!! Haha, what a wonderfully beautiful and perfect day it turned out to be! Such funny moments and great interactions with your friends and amazing family. I will definitely remember Rhino and all of the personalized details from your big day! Thank you for being so amazing to work with! I am so thrilled for you and Adam! Cheers to many years!
  • Elin

Elin F. · Married on 08/28/2019

Best experience possible

We hired Adam & Alex to coordinate our very short notice wedding. They were amazing in every aspect and truly made our vision come to life. The entire night was totally perfect and that's all thanks to Adam & Alex. Thank you guys, you are the best!!

Sent on 09/09/2019

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Alex and I are SO grateful for your friendship! Want an amazing wedding you threw! I'll never forget seeing you as a beautiful Bride, in the pool, IN your wedding dress! TOO much FUN! Love you both!
  • William

William K. · Married on 08/16/2019

William Kane

Adam was available for every single check in phone call and in person meeting. His attention to every detail was unmatched as we planned this event for several months. He handled the vendors and contracts with precision and handled our wedding day perfectly. If you need a wedding planner that is stress free and is ahead of what’s asked of him Adam is perfect. You’ll simply be able to enjoy your day and be worry free. Thank you Adam for all you do... Billy and Michelle Kane

Sent on 08/23/2019

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Thank you Billy! It was such a joy celebrating your beautiful love! I’m honored to have been a part of every moment, from that December day on the beach to dancing into the evening this August! Thank you for trusting and allowing us to be a part of your wedding memories!

Michelle K. · Married on 08/16/2019

Unoaked was the BEST!

From start to finish, Adam and Alex were exceptional. From other prime vendor recommendations, to creative brainstorming, effective project management, and event flow, Unoaked was impeccable. We couldn’t ask for a better experience and we are so grateful to have worked with them.

Sent on 08/23/2019

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

I am grateful to have worked with YOU! Thank you for such a wonderful experience. I loved every moment planning with you two. The personal touches added to your wedding day were so thoughtful and beautiful, just like YOU!
  • Evelyn

Evelyn G. · Married on 08/11/2019

Parents of the bride:

While my daughter herself was very organized and detailed about her day Adam executed everything to perfection!
    I couldn’t imagine having a wedding without Adam ! It gave us all peace of mind and he left nothing for us to worry about!
    Absolutely the best!

Sent on 08/17/2019

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Thank you Evelyn! The wedding was so beautiful and your family so amazing! As you said, the only thing wrong was NOT ENOUGH GREEK DANCING!!! Hahaha. It was such a pleasure celebrating with you!

Matt K. · Married on 08/11/2019

Seamless Execution

All I have to say is WOW!! Not only were Adam and his team friendly and professional, but they executed the vision I had for my wedding beautifully! Not to mention, they helped make me feel so relaxed on a day that can usually be pretty stressful! They also came up with some great ideas for decor and helped me problem solve when I needed it! Overall, I would highly recommend hiring Unoaked for your next event! You will be glad you did! 💕

Sent on 08/30/2019

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Thank you for the kind message! From the gorgeous flowers and personalized yard games to the dessert station, everything was PERFECT! Thank you for sharing your amazing family with us for the day! Wishing you happiness and lots of love!
  • Bill

Bill R. · Married on 07/27/2019

Father of the bride

Thank you Adam and Alex. We sincerely appreciate the way you treated us like family, not like customers, and took our daughter’s vision and made it a reality. Your expertise and attention to detail made our daughter’s and son-in-law‘s wedding a beautiful and stress free event. Future bridal parties and parents; you can trust Adam and Alex to go above and beyond, we did from across country and the event was stunning . Thank you again, Bill and Jackie

Sent on 07/31/2019

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Bill! Alex and I are so grateful for your generosity and trust with Christine’s wedding! It was such a beautiful day and we are humbled to have been a part of the fun! Cheers to new family!

Christine · Married on 07/20/2019

OBSESSED with Adam and Alex!

Our wedding venue required we hire a coordinator and since I had such a clear vision of what I wanted I was so nervous leaving it to someone else and to start the coordinator search. Once I came across Adam and Alex and emailed an inquiry (at 9:30 at night!) he immediately responded and we set up my first phone call right then and there. I felt my worries go away after that one phone call! Fast forward to sitting down with them over coffee to discuss our vision and ideas and we were sold!

Adam was available immediately any time I sent an email or text. He was so organized and prepared with any question, comment or concern I had! I thought I had it all together by the time Adam came on (as we hired Unoaked for our month-of) but he tied up all the loose ends I had no idea how to do. From vendor insurances, to all the last minute frustrations that come along with planning, vendor meals, timeline, you name it, Adam was on it!

Fast forward to the day of and I don't know what I would have done without Adam and Alex! They set up my venue to look EXACTLY how I envisioned in my head, handled all the little uncontrollable moments that happened during the wedding (like the venue losing power during cocktail hour)! He handled it like a champ and only later told me so I was informed. He kept me on schedule so we didn't miss sunset pics which were super important to us, packed us a meal to-go when we saw we didn't have time to eat much, brought me a drink just about anytime I turned around (truly like he was reading my mind.) And then when the night was over and we were saying our goodbyes to family and friends I blinked and everything was packaged up and ready for us to load in the car.

We couldn't be more thankful for Adam and Alex and would HIGHLY recommend them both. We had multiple family members and friends saying how sweet and helpful my planners were! I was so calm and relaxed on my wedding day and I think I can contribute some of that to knowing I was in such good hands with these two ❤️

Sent on 08/08/2019

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

This day was PERFECT on SO many levels! Thank you for allowing Alex and I to celebrate with you! It's always a joy when we leave feeling like family! I'll never forget the 'high tide' and how much fun we had 'poppin bottles' at sunset! Love you both!
  • Joe

Joe S. · Married on 06/02/2019

Adam and Alex made our day

They helped us throughout the process and their day-of support, organization, and logistics were top notch!

Sent on 06/04/2019

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Thank you Joe! It was such an honor to be a part of your beautiful wedding! I loved seeing your vision come to life!
  • Emily

Emily H. · Married on 05/27/2019

They Made it the Best Day Possible

From the first meeting with Adam and Alex, we knew we had made the best decision we could have ever made for our wedding day. They are polished, organized, experienced, fun, and just all-around a dream to work with. Wish we had another party to plan so we could work with them all over again! Our families, wedding party, and officiant kept commenting on how spectacular they were at keeping the event running smoothly. They made us feel like this was an event they would put on for their own friends or family. We could put our full trust and faith in them knowing that they always had our best interests at heart.

When we started out on the wedding planning journey, there were a lot of corners we were looking to cut to try to keep expenses down. That included the day-of coordinator / planner element. But as the to-do lists grew, the vendor logistics got just a little bit more complicated, and so on, one piece of advice that we kept hearing from already-married friends were that the day is such a blur, you have to savor and enjoy every moment, and you don't want to be putting away tables and chairs when you could be spending it with the friends and family who are there to see you. They were SO right. Weddings are expensive. But there's no point in spending the money at all if you can't even enjoy the day. And unoaked was so willing to work with us in putting together a package that made sense for us - cutting things we didn't really need and adding things where we did.

I never had to check a watch or a phone. I didn't have to tell vendors where to go, what to do, how I wanted it to be. I didn't have to put extra thought into being at a particular place at a particular time - and it was a great relaxing feeling having someone who could just get all the right people to all the right places when they needed to be there for speeches, photos, and so on. I didn't have to stress out about getting tables set-up before guests started arriving. I didn't even really see the tear-down happening and decor being organized back into boxes as we were out on the dance floor. Everything was gorgeous when we arrived and put away and packed up when we were ready to leave.

Unoaked was party planners + expert designers + ninjas + guardian angels all wrapped up in one. And that's a pretty powerful combination to make any day incredible and... MEMORABLE.

Sent on 06/03/2019

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Emily! Thank you and Austin for having us as a part of your wedding celebration. The weather was PERFECT and the day was so BEAUTIFUL. It was such a joy to see you both dancing and enjoying the evening with your awesome friends! I am so happy to now call you MY friends! Thank you for trusting us and I look forward to many more beer "meetings" in the future!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 03/23/2019

Hire Unoaked for your event!!

I cannot say enough about Adam and Alex. They are a true dream team! I keep telling everyone that our day went absolutely flawlessly, and that was in huge part to Adam and Alex's organization and diligence. Every detail was in place, and we did not have to think about one thing. Adam and Alex are so kind, personable, and effective! They took every last minute worry out of our minds. I am so grateful they made our day so smooth, and exactly like we envisioned. I cannot recommend them enough!!

Sent on 03/28/2019

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Your wedding is one I will never forget Lindsey. You and Tim are the perfect couple and share a perfect love together. I loved hearing your friends and family speak about your first date, the apartment, and watching you grow. I too, can not wait to see your family grow! Congratulations and thank you for being amazing humans! We love ya!

Veronique · Married on 11/11/2018

unoaked Event Design and Productions

Adam and Alex from unoaked Event Design and Productions were an absolute pleasure to work with. They coordinated our wedding day beautifully! all went smoothly due to their close attention to all details. They were so helpful all the while being sweet, pleasant, patient, understanding, and using self initiative when really needed. We would hire them all over again!

Veronique

Sent on 11/14/2018

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

We are so proud of this wedding! Thank you for bringing us into the inner circle for all of the planning and fun! From the kids, to the grand entrance and send off, it was a beautifully memorable day we will never forget! Thank you for having us!