unoaked. Event Design & Production Reviews

unoaked. Event Design & Production 6
unoaked. Event Design & Production 7
  • Erin

Erin · Getting married on 05/30/2020

The PERFECT day because of Adam & Alex!

I was the maid of honor in my sister's wedding, and I can't imagine her wedding day without the help of Adam and Alex. They both took away any worry/stress. Adam handled the rehearsal and got 20-30 people (bridal party, family, singers) prepared in a very short amount of time. He took multiple boxes of decor, signage, and other items that needed to be set up on the day of and made us feel like everything was truly out of our hands from that point. Everything ran smoothly because of his help. On the day of, Alex was in the room where the bridal party waited and helped with all last minute needs we had. They were able to execute everything my sister and brother-in-law wanted, and we were truly able to enjoy every minute of the day without worry, knowing they had everything covered (even things we didn't think of). I cannot think more highly of both of them, and we are so thankful for their organization and amazing help!

Sent on 03/28/2019

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Thank you for all of the FUN Erin! You and your sister made us feel like family from the minute we met! The love your family shared Saturday night was so moving, inclusive, and inspiring. Thank YOU for sharing your family with us for one night!
  • Elin

Elin Floyd · Married on 08/28/2019

Best experience possible

We hired Adam & Alex to coordinate our very short notice wedding. They were amazing in every aspect and truly made our vision come to life. The entire night was totally perfect and that's all thanks to Adam & Alex. Thank you guys, you are the best!!

Sent on 09/09/2019

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Alex and I are SO grateful for your friendship! Want an amazing wedding you threw! I'll never forget seeing you as a beautiful Bride, in the pool, IN your wedding dress! TOO much FUN! Love you both!
  • William

William Kane · Married on 08/16/2019

William Kane

Adam was available for every single check in phone call and in person meeting. His attention to every detail was unmatched as we planned this event for several months. He handled the vendors and contracts with precision and handled our wedding day perfectly. If you need a wedding planner that is stress free and is ahead of what’s asked of him Adam is perfect. You’ll simply be able to enjoy your day and be worry free. Thank you Adam for all you do... Billy and Michelle Kane

Sent on 08/23/2019

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Thank you Billy! It was such a joy celebrating your beautiful love! I’m honored to have been a part of every moment, from that December day on the beach to dancing into the evening this August! Thank you for trusting and allowing us to be a part of your wedding memories!

Michelle Kane · Married on 08/16/2019

Unoaked was the BEST!

From start to finish, Adam and Alex were exceptional. From other prime vendor recommendations, to creative brainstorming, effective project management, and event flow, Unoaked was impeccable. We couldn’t ask for a better experience and we are so grateful to have worked with them.

Sent on 08/23/2019

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

I am grateful to have worked with YOU! Thank you for such a wonderful experience. I loved every moment planning with you two. The personal touches added to your wedding day were so thoughtful and beautiful, just like YOU!
  • Evelyn

Evelyn Grafas · Married on 08/11/2019

Parents of the bride:

While my daughter herself was very organized and detailed about her day Adam executed everything to perfection!
    I couldn’t imagine having a wedding without Adam ! It gave us all peace of mind and he left nothing for us to worry about!
    Absolutely the best!

Sent on 08/17/2019
    unoaked. Event Design & Production 12
    unoaked. Event Design & Production 13
    unoaked. Event Design & Production 14

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Thank you Evelyn! The wedding was so beautiful and your family so amazing! As you said, the only thing wrong was NOT ENOUGH GREEK DANCING!!! Hahaha. It was such a pleasure celebrating with you!

Matt King · Married on 08/11/2019

Seamless Execution

All I have to say is WOW!! Not only were Adam and his team friendly and professional, but they executed the vision I had for my wedding beautifully! Not to mention, they helped make me feel so relaxed on a day that can usually be pretty stressful! They also came up with some great ideas for decor and helped me problem solve when I needed it! Overall, I would highly recommend hiring Unoaked for your next event! You will be glad you did! 💕

Sent on 08/30/2019
    unoaked. Event Design & Production 15
    unoaked. Event Design & Production 16

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Thank you for the kind message! From the gorgeous flowers and personalized yard games to the dessert station, everything was PERFECT! Thank you for sharing your amazing family with us for the day! Wishing you happiness and lots of love!
  • Bill

Bill Reabe · Married on 07/27/2019

Father of the bride

Thank you Adam and Alex. We sincerely appreciate the way you treated us like family, not like customers, and took our daughter’s vision and made it a reality. Your expertise and attention to detail made our daughter’s and son-in-law‘s wedding a beautiful and stress free event. Future bridal parties and parents; you can trust Adam and Alex to go above and beyond, we did from across country and the event was stunning . Thank you again, Bill and Jackie

Sent on 07/31/2019

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Bill! Alex and I are so grateful for your generosity and trust with Christine’s wedding! It was such a beautiful day and we are humbled to have been a part of the fun! Cheers to new family!
  • Joe

Joe Shely · Married on 06/02/2019

Adam and Alex made our day

They helped us throughout the process and their day-of support, organization, and logistics were top notch!

Sent on 06/04/2019

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Thank you Joe! It was such an honor to be a part of your beautiful wedding! I loved seeing your vision come to life!
  • Emily

Emily S. Hsu · Married on 05/27/2019

They Made it the Best Day Possible

From the first meeting with Adam and Alex, we knew we had made the best decision we could have ever made for our wedding day. They are polished, organized, experienced, fun, and just all-around a dream to work with. Wish we had another party to plan so we could work with them all over again! Our families, wedding party, and officiant kept commenting on how spectacular they were at keeping the event running smoothly. They made us feel like this was an event they would put on for their own friends or family. We could put our full trust and faith in them knowing that they always had our best interests at heart.

When we started out on the wedding planning journey, there were a lot of corners we were looking to cut to try to keep expenses down. That included the day-of coordinator / planner element. But as the to-do lists grew, the vendor logistics got just a little bit more complicated, and so on, one piece of advice that we kept hearing from already-married friends were that the day is such a blur, you have to savor and enjoy every moment, and you don't want to be putting away tables and chairs when you could be spending it with the friends and family who are there to see you. They were SO right. Weddings are expensive. But there's no point in spending the money at all if you can't even enjoy the day. And unoaked was so willing to work with us in putting together a package that made sense for us - cutting things we didn't really need and adding things where we did.

I never had to check a watch or a phone. I didn't have to tell vendors where to go, what to do, how I wanted it to be. I didn't have to put extra thought into being at a particular place at a particular time - and it was a great relaxing feeling having someone who could just get all the right people to all the right places when they needed to be there for speeches, photos, and so on. I didn't have to stress out about getting tables set-up before guests started arriving. I didn't even really see the tear-down happening and decor being organized back into boxes as we were out on the dance floor. Everything was gorgeous when we arrived and put away and packed up when we were ready to leave.

Unoaked was party planners + expert designers + ninjas + guardian angels all wrapped up in one. And that's a pretty powerful combination to make any day incredible and... MEMORABLE.

Sent on 06/03/2019

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Emily! Thank you and Austin for having us as a part of your wedding celebration. The weather was PERFECT and the day was so BEAUTIFUL. It was such a joy to see you both dancing and enjoying the evening with your awesome friends! I am so happy to now call you MY friends! Thank you for trusting us and I look forward to many more beer "meetings" in the future!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 03/23/2019

Hire Unoaked for your event!!

I cannot say enough about Adam and Alex. They are a true dream team! I keep telling everyone that our day went absolutely flawlessly, and that was in huge part to Adam and Alex's organization and diligence. Every detail was in place, and we did not have to think about one thing. Adam and Alex are so kind, personable, and effective! They took every last minute worry out of our minds. I am so grateful they made our day so smooth, and exactly like we envisioned. I cannot recommend them enough!!

Sent on 03/28/2019

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Your wedding is one I will never forget Lindsey. You and Tim are the perfect couple and share a perfect love together. I loved hearing your friends and family speak about your first date, the apartment, and watching you grow. I too, can not wait to see your family grow! Congratulations and thank you for being amazing humans! We love ya!

Veronique · Married on 11/11/2018

unoaked Event Design and Productions

Adam and Alex from unoaked Event Design and Productions were an absolute pleasure to work with. They coordinated our wedding day beautifully! all went smoothly due to their close attention to all details. They were so helpful all the while being sweet, pleasant, patient, understanding, and using self initiative when really needed. We would hire them all over again!

Veronique

Sent on 11/14/2018

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

We are so proud of this wedding! Thank you for bringing us into the inner circle for all of the planning and fun! From the kids, to the grand entrance and send off, it was a beautifully memorable day we will never forget! Thank you for having us!

Briana · Married on 11/11/2018

Couldn't have asked for better people to work with!

Unoaked Events was referred to us by our venue event manager who is also a friend of mine. We didn't even know what a wedding coordinator was but we are so happy that we hired Unoaked for the job. Adam and Alex worked with us from day 1 to make sure we created the wedding day we imagined. They had so many ideas and suggestions during the planning and created and managed so many great tools to not only keep the day and our vendors organized but to keep me organized. There are so many things to think about when planning a wedding and there's no doubt that Unoaked helped make the process more efficient, organized, easy, and ultimately really fun. Adam and Alex are beyond sweet, understanding, and have a very good way of keeping things in order while managing a very stressful month of planning, not to mention the actual wedding day! They were everywhere on the big day and were so kind to everyone: the bridal party, our guests, our parents, and all the other vendors. They somehow managed to make everything look beautiful while making sure we were on schedule and everyone was where they needed to be when they were supposed to be there. Now that I've experienced a wedding, that is no easy task! They truly made our day special not only because they made it easy and stress-free for me but because they are just wonderful people to have around. We could not be happier with the way our wedding turned out, the day absolutely exceeded our expectations and we have Unoaked to thank for that. We adore them and highly recommend them as wedding coordinators!

Sent on 12/08/2018

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

We feel so honored to have witnessed your beautiful wedding day Briana! (Not even a strong wind could mess with your plans!) From the flower girls to your Dad’s speech, everything had heart, love and family all it! Thanks for allowing us into the family! We love you all!

Natalie · Married on 10/20/2018

The best team to work with!

The unoaked. team was incredible! Adam and Alex were so helpful, patient, understanding, supportive, and professional. Our wedding would not have happened without them. I would recommend unoaked. to anyone planning a wedding or special event. They are amazing!

Sent on 11/13/2018

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

It was a dream come true to plan your wedding Natalie! Cheers to many beautiful years! We love you and Dave so much!

L · Married on 09/21/2018

Unoaked.events did an amazing job at my daughters wedding at Balboa Bay Resort. From beginning to end had NO stress! LOVE these guys and it was planned while we live in Southlake, TX. They get more than 5 ⭐️

Sent on 09/24/2018

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

I am SO glad we are family now! ^_^ It has been such a joy planning with you over the past year. Thank you for trusting us with all of the plans from across the country! It was a GORGEOUS wedding day!

Taylor · Married on 09/21/2018

If I could give more stars, I would. From my first meeting with Adam and Alex, they paid attention to every detail, and were able to quickly adapt my vague wedding vision to a detailed, comprehensive plan. They were always one step ahead of me, and often knew what I needed before I could even ask. The planning was seamless, they kept me on track with a meticulous timeline and detailed itinerary, and thanks to them, I always knew what was happening when. They went above and beyond to make the day special, from their thorough planning and organization to thoughtful creativity, I didn't have an opportunity to become stressed or worry about plans, vendors, timelines or anything--they let nothing fall through the cracks! All my guests wondered how I planned my California wedding living in Texas, but for me, it was easy because Adam and Alex took care of everything.

Sent on 09/25/2018

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Taylor, you and Justin are simply the BEST! It was such an honor and a joy to be a part of your plans! The Footloose Flash Mob, is definitely something I will NEVER forget! Thank you for allowing us into your family! Love you and wish you two the happiest marriage!

Linda · Married on 09/21/2018

We used unoaked.events for our daughter’s wedding. Adam and Alex were amazing. We didn’t worry about a thing because everything was taken care of to the smallest detail. I can’t imagine having a wedding without unoKed.events. We love you guys!❤️

Sent on 10/09/2018

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Linda, you are such an angel! It was a sincere honor to plan Taylor's wedding! I am only sad you all live in Dallas and we can't be closer friends!!! ;-) Thank you for hosting such a beautiful day and having us a part of the celebration! The flash mob will forever be a memory I cherish! Sending love to you in TX!

Carol · Married on 09/16/2018

Hiring Adam & Alex to coordinate my daughter's park/backyard wedding was the very best decision EVER! We would not have survived without them. Adam ran point on the planning -- from vendor recommendations, to site layout, to prodding and encouraging emails, he kept the process on track and moving forward. Neither my daughter nor I are party planners, so having Adam's expertise and encouragement at every turn was invaluable. Alex joined him the day-of to complete our DIY set-up, including putting flowers in vases, fluffing tulle, placing photos, adding lights to the spa, etc. They greeted and managed vendors, kept us on top of the timeline, and were the last to leave after clean-up. The wedding and reception were seamless. Not one detail we envisioned was missed, and I actually got to enjoy the party, knowing they were in charge. I am so, so glad to have had them on our team!! I appreciate everything they did for us. Several of our guests commented how nice, helpful, and organized they were. You guys are THE BEST!

Sent on 10/08/2018

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Carol, your family is simply the BEST! Thank you for inviting us into your home and allowing us to celebrate with you! The harp filled air at the park ceremony was.just.stunning! You hosted a beautiful reception as well. Love you and your family!

Janet · Married on 09/15/2018

Adam and Alex are amazing! The planning up to the wedding went very smoothly for us. Adam would narrow it down to 3 options for a vendor and we would go from there. Each decision seemed to make itself by the end of the process and Adam was definitely a critical part to making it so easy. The timeline was made transparent and clearly communicated frequently. Our wedding ceremony was at a park and the reception in my parents' backyard. Each of these presented their own unique challenges. He was fantastic at taking over some communication when I felt myself turning into bridezilla. He was amazing at calming Mom's nerves and being a wonderful liaison when we had differing opinions. The wedding day went more perfectly than I could have imagined! The ceremony was gorgeous and smooth as can be with Adam corralling everyone into the right spots and time! Alex set up the reception beautifully! He turned the backyard into a magical paradise! Adam helped calm me down after getting car sick and made sure I took care of myself first. Adam was excellent at modifying the plans on the spot so that I didn't have to cut the cake that would have made me nauseous, yet everyone enjoyed cake and s'mores and didn't notice anything was amiss! I was able to have everything I wanted because these guys were willing and able to pull it all together for us! Along with being professional experts at what they do, they are incredibly kind people and we look forward to continuing our friendship with them.

Sent on 10/03/2018

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Janet! It was sincerely an honor to have been a part of your magical day! The Harp, the BBQ, the S'mores! It was a beautiful day. Alex and I are so thrilled to call you and Dave friends, and Carol too! :-) Cheers to a wonderful first year of marriage to you!

Alison · Married on 07/20/2018

Adam was exceptional! I will used unoaked again, and will be recomending him to all of my friends who are planning an event. He was friendly, organized, a wealth of knowledge and a calming force for our daughter's wedding. We consider him a friend.

Sent on 07/28/2018

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Your family is just the BEST! Thank you for having me be a part of the journey and celebration! Congrats on a beautiful wedding and a wonderfully loving family! I appreciate your kindness and trust!

Jill · Married on 06/30/2018

Thank you Adam and your team at unoaked! We felt that everything was PERFECT, truly beyond any expectations we had. The effort and thought you put into all the artistic touches created a sophisticated, festive, unique, and beautiful event! We really can’t thank you enough for everything you did and the fact that you were so calm, collected, accommodating, kind, flexible, and fun was the icing on the cake. You helped us create one of the most magnificiant and memorable days of our lives!!! Thank you.

Sent on 07/10/2018

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Jill, it was such an honor to be a part of your celebration! Thank you for bringing us into your family and trusting us with your ideas and plans. We had a wonderful year working with you!

Christine · Married on 06/29/2018

Fantastic experience with Adam. We would highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/06/2018

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Thank you Christine! I hope you two are enjoying your first days as a married couple! I sincerely enjoyed the party and the band! Your family certainly knows how to party! Hi to mom for me!

cp · Married on 06/23/2018

Best ever!!! Unoaked. knows how to manage and execute an event flawlessly! Their involvement with my daughter's Bat Mitzvah celebration at Settebello in Crystal Cove was crucial to the success of the event and I can't express my gratitude and thanks enough! Well done!

Sent on 07/06/2018

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

We had SUCH a fun time celebrating with you and your family! Thank you for trusting us with all of your details on the party! It was a wonderful day! Congratulations! :)

christine · Married on 05/26/2018

My experience with Unoaked was positive from beginning to end. Early in the wedding process, I debated over hiring an event coordinator, so glad my cheap side didn't win! Fortunately, for all involved, I hired Adam and the Unoaked team. From the outset, Adam understood the direction we wanted to go in, guided us, and never tried to impose anything on us. Throughout the wedding planning process, Adam and Unoaked were always available, always communicative, always handling each stupid question with grace and charm. Every single vendor we used, Adam recommended. And every single vendor we used was professional, easy to work with, and good at their job. I also have to compliment Unoaked on their handling of details. Lots and lots of little details go into making events successful, Unoaked knows this and their attention to detail is so superb that you can relax and enjoy your party. And you will! Thanks Adam and Alex and everyone with Unoaked!!! You guys are THE BEST!!!!

Sent on 05/31/2018

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

Chris, thank you for trusting us with Peterson and Yueheng's wedding! It was an honor to host your friends and the Li family. Your tribe is amazing! I am so glad Alex and I could assist in this special day! Thank you accepting us into your family and for allowing us to participate in the fun!

makenzie · Married on 04/07/2018

We just used Unoaked for my Bridal Shower this past weekend and I cannot say enough about the amazing job Adam and Alex did! The event was truly stunning and the attention to detail was flawless. Both Adam and Alex were constantly asking if I needed anything and I appreciated their need to ensure I was enjoying myself. I would highly recommend Unoaked to anyone!!!

Sent on 02/26/2018

unoaked. Event Design & Production's reply:

The shower was SO beautiful Makenzie! Your family and friends are the best! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of the fun. We thoroughly enjoyed Saturday afternoon with you! I hope your wedding day is as beautiful as you are! Cheers!