Ultimate Events Unlimited Reviews

41 | Houston, TX

41 Reviews for Ultimate Events Unlimited

Amanda Ogilvie · Married on 02/16/2019

Beautiful!

I absolutely adore Kristina and Ken! They both made me feel comfortable from the very beginning. I expressed my vision to them and they turned my dream into reality my day was beyond beautiful and stress free. Ultimate Events is one of a kind and the customer service is phenomenal!!! I can’t say thank you enough, and I will recommend the both of you forever!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Erica · Married on 07/22/2017

OMG I Loved Ultimate Events!!!! They were truly the best. Ken the photographer was amazing. He also did bridal portraits included in the price. Kristina made EVERYTHING run smoothly during the journey to the wedding day and on the very Wedding Day!! It was the most amazing moments. We also got a lot of her contacts for other vendors who were also the best including DJ, Floral, and Linen!!! Signing up with them you will never regret any of it. Believe me it took so much weight off of my shoulders and I truly got to enjoy every moment. Thanks!!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Emily · Married on 06/10/2017

I enjoyed working with Alex while planning my wedding in June 2017. We worked together for over a year and she made things very easy for my family. I could contact her at all hours of the day and night and she always had my back during meetings or vendor conversations. I highly recommend her to all my friends that need wedding planning assistance.

Sent on 06/27/2017
  • DunnDeal16

Shauna · Married on 07/03/2016

I'm so thankful that IG hashtags allowed me to find Mrs. Kristina Kellogg and staff. With our busy schedule and me not having family in town we knew I would need assistance. We also knew I would need someone to push me along the way and keep things on track, as I knew nothing about weddings and can't make decisions quickly. I'm a research queen...LOL! The one thing I did know about a large life event such as a wedding is that it would take a village to make sure you have a wonderful wedding day.

Insert an amazing planning experience with Ultimate Events Unlimited and you get our beautifully executed wedding day! Kristina and staff took all our idea's plus some of there own and made magic happen. We are certain that our day would not have been the same without hiring Ultimate Events Unlimited. Bride and Groom's hiring Kristina and staff will save you heartache and headaches!

This is my village leader for all major events! As I previously stated before weddings take a large village to make your day special. The Ultimate staff did this happen for us flawlessly. They by far exceeded our expectations and will do the same for you!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Cassie · Married on 12/05/2015

There is absolutely no way that I would have been able to pull of this wedding without Kristina and her staff. They are absolutely amazing and made our wedding day go by perfectly! She had EVERY SINGLE DETAIL taken care of. I didn't initially think I needed a planner so we were two weeks out when we hired Kristina. She was recommended by one of our other superb vendors Fairrus with What's the Occasion Linen. The addition of Ultimate Events was the best money we spent. I would tell anyone DO NOT DO IT ALONE! Let Kristina and her staff guide you through and make your day simply amazing with no stress and no worrying about details. Love those ladies!

Sent on 12/20/2015

Sarah · Married on 09/06/2015

Ok, I have to say if it wasn't for Kristina Kellog, I would have been a high strung, stressed out mess. I LOVE THIS WOMAN. She was recommended to me by 2 of my friends who she had done weddings for and I was a little skeptical about getting a planner because quite frankly I didn't think we needed one. Well we ended up hiring her anyways waaaayy before we started planning right after we got engaged. We hadn't even set a date yet. I want to say we didn't set a date until maybe 3 or 4 months after we booked her. This period of time she emailed us frequently just to check on us and remind us she was there if we needed her. When we finally picked our date she literally did everything for us. We told her our budget, she referred us about 2 or 3 people to meet with that she had worked with before and trusted and we met with them and booked who we liked. She made sure that we were way ahead in the planning game. We had done things so far in advance that there was honestly nothing to stress over. Anytime I was a little stressed out, she would always call me to calm me down. I honestly wouldn't have been able to put this wedding together without her. I hear from people all the time that wedding planning is stressful and I really didn't feel an ounce of what I heard from others. She made the whole process so easy I didn't understand why people stress so much about planning. Another thing also was that I was very picky with certain things and I had a vision of what I wanted. She sent us to the perfect vendors and I trusted her completely. Our wedding was beautiful and I wouldn't have changed a single thing. The day went by so smoothly because she was directing everyone on what to do. I honestly will miss working with her. She is AMAZING.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Candace · Married on 08/15/2015

Okay so I just had a wedding this year on August 15, 2015. I was recommended Ultimate Events Planning (Kristina) by my photographer about 5 months away from my wedding date. At this point I still needed decorations, florals, timelines, cake designed, liquor for wedding, and DJ. When I met with Kristina at the time I only wanted a day of coordinator. The meeting went amazing she is soooooo knowledgeable about the wedding industry, budgeting, newest trends, and what was most important to my husband she had connections with all of the best vendors who also love her and gave us great pricing. Working with this company was amazing. We were always informed if she would be at an event or out of town and had an alternate way to contact her! She became my Godsend during this process. We had an absolutely beautiful wedding and I would recommend her a thousand times. If I was not happy with a vendor she was not happy. She truly advocates for her bride and groom to be. And she was sooooo much more reasonably priced then the competition but I would hire her again even if the price was triple because it's nothing like having that peace of mind knowing that her team of wonderful sweet knowledgeable staff is working with you on your day. I love her and will use her to plan a baby shower just as fabulous one day! Look no further. She also veryyy punctual she's at all of the vendor meetings early and making sure everything is perfect!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Mervyn · Married on 11/16/2014

So happy to have worked with these ultimate people! They are very professional and so flexible to work with. They made sure our big day was special. Kristina allowed us to make last minute decisions. Switching from indoor to outdoor ceremony after all that hard work with setup. ? we also loved working with Ken, he made us feel comfortable throughout all our photo sessions! ?

Sent on 11/24/2014

Ken and his team are the best! He took magnificent pictures for my engagement shoot and wedding. He was not overbearing and blended well at the wedding. He is the consummate professional and all around kind gentleman.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Kristina and Ken are FANTASTIC! We used them for our wedding on June 14, 2014.

Kristina and Brittany helped with the day-of coordination and setup of our wedding. They were so supportive during the planning meetings leading up to the big day. Kristina provides templates for all of the required information and activities involved in wedding planning. Her detail made it easy to understand the flow of the entire day, and she kept our vendors on the same page for us. They were able to put together a beautiful wedding - just the way I had imagined! :) The wedding went off without a hitch, and I was definitely a relaxed bride during the day.

Ken is one of the most patient (and fun) photographers around! We had to reschedule my first bridal portrait session due to rain. At the second session, a random thunderstorm popped up - Ken was a trooper and worked through it with me! On our wedding day, it also rained, and Ken was running around in the weather, capturing wonderful memories for us. Ken is a fun person and allows you to feel comfortable during all sessions; we used Ken for our engagement, bridals and wedding photos.

Great value for two amazing people to help you on your special day!!

Sent on 06/28/2014
  • O

Oria · Married on 05/02/2014

I was the type of bride who thought that I could do everything on my own, and after my first week of planning, i realized that there was no way that I could. I booked Ultimate events for Planning and Photography and from my very first consultation, the team blew me away. Everything that they promised from my initial meeting came to life over and beyond. The team was very responsive, knowledgeable, well connected, detailed and very efficient! When we were weeks away from the wedding, everyone was shocked at how calm my husband and I were; we attribute that to the Ultimate team! They truly kep the stress away!
    My Wedding cereremony and reception was absolutely breathtaking, thanks to their connections and creativity. The day of planning and photography team were very professional. With all of the great pictures taken, I hardly noticed the photographers, they knew how to capture all of the special moments without being overbearing.
    I would not change anything about my process or wedding day!! It was PERFECT!! I highly, highly recommend Ultimate events for Planning and Photography!

Sent on 06/04/2014

ashleigh · Married on 03/20/2014

I am not lying when I say that Ken is truly an amazing photographer. He has become a great friend of my husband and I. We saw Ken at a venue in Magnolia (I think Crystal Springs??). I LOVED his work right when I saw it. A few months later, my husband and I met with him, and made the deal official. He took our engagement pictures in Katy, with ours dogs. He made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. He didnt ask us to pose, but rather act natural and have fun. That is exactly what we did, and the pictures turned out AMAZING!! From the start, he was super excited about the wedding and being a part of it. That made me feel special, so see him so enthused. A month or so before the wedding, he did my bridals at Pecan Springs, where the wedding was being held. He is sure a trooper. It was freezing and raining outside the whole time and since the building is made of wood and rock, it was FREEZING inside while we were taking pictures. Him and his assistant did not complain once :). A few days before the wedding, I met with him to go over a timeline, to keep the wedding on track. This was great, since he wanted to be sooo envolved with the wedding, and keeping us on track so we didnt forget anything. Now, the day of the wedding is here. He showed up in the morning to start getting a feel for everything and taking pictures of the dresses and the guys getting ready. So when it came time for me to get ready, he could focus entirely on me. He kept everything running smoothly and knew exactly how much time it would take for pictures and all of that. He is truly a blessing and such a great person to work with!! I would HIGHLY recommend him and his company. He will FOREVER be our photographer.

Sent on 04/01/2014

Latisha · Married on 08/04/2013

Kristina and her crew are amazing! Everyone on the team is so friendly and professional! Kristina knows her stuff and she helped make my wedding day a dream come true! Everything was beautiful and whenever I felt worried, anxious, or frustrated Krsitina was there to keep me at ease! I received so many compliments from guest about how everything was sooo beautiful and elegant! Thanks for making my wedding Ultimate!!!

Sent on 08/29/2013

Ultimate events helped make our wedding absolutely perfect. We used them for our day of coordinator and photography. They helped us find some great vendors to use at our wedding and really went above and beyond to make sure everything was covered and we were relaxed as possible. Ken, our photographer, was absolutely amazing. He does really great work and makes you feel completely comfortable during photo sessions. I have received so many compliments from our family and friends about how much they loved our coordinator and photographer. They are truly ULTIMATE.

Sent on 06/21/2013

Chrissie · Married on 03/24/2013

Kristina and her staff at My Ultimate Consultant were wonderful. They took care of us prior to the wedding while we were in the planning stages and all the way up to the big day. Day of the wedding they had everything under control and true to the timeline that was promised. They even ran out and got the girls coffee while we were getting ready and arranged lunch for the girls and guys while we got ready. During the wedding they made sure we were always with a drink in hand either from the bar or just water. We didn't even have to ask, they were there at all times. I will definitely use Kristina in the future for any party planning or event that I have.

Sent on 06/10/2013

Where do I even begin? Kristina, Cortis and ken were amazing! And the rest of the team as well. (: Always an email or phone call away. I had some many little questions and somebody was always there to help me/answer my questions. I am human and realize that people/companies/vendors/EVERYONE makes mistakes.... But my ultimate consultant did not make one! The wedding day was absolutely perfect! Kristina and her team were a huge help whether it was changing my shoes, keeping my nerves down before the ceremony, giving advice, bringing me snacks.. they did it! I wanted our wedding to be memorable and everyone that came to our wedding has either called or emailed about how amazing our wedding was! (: people always told me I should be stressed planning a wedding but that never happened and I would like to thank my ultimate consultant for that. (: hands down the best coordinator in houston... Perhaps the world. (: I would definitely recommend them. (:

Sent on 03/24/2013

Jadie · Married on 03/22/2013

Most amazing group of people to work with! Kristina is always just an email, text or phone call away. No questions went unanswered and our wedding day went smoothly! (If it didn't, they made sure I didn't know about it). All of the vendors they recommended were the absolute best and not to mention in my budget too. (: We were very happy with our choice on our coordinator and only wish we found them sooner before we had booked with a few other vendors. Right before our wedding I was so nervous but Kristina and her husband calmed me down. (: I was already starting to get a blister from my shoes and they quickly went and got me a bandaid! This was only two minutes before the ceremony began. If that is not amazing I don't know what is. (: They also helped me change my shoes during the middle of the reception. (It's hard in a big ol' dress)
    Last but not least, Kristina, her husband and her amazing team are one group of hand working, sweet and lovable people!

Sent on 06/09/2013

Sheila · Married on 03/09/2013

Kristina and Ken have such a great team to work with! When I met with Kristina for the first time, I had some pictures of ideas that I found on Pinterest and talked to her a little bit about what I thought I might want, but wasn't really sure. Within a few days she had me started on the right track with a budget, schedule and a list of vendors. She set up a meeting with all the vendors for my husband and I and we were able to make most of our choices over one weekend. Kristina and I met several times to discuss the plans and she was always a calming presence who helped me go step-by-step through all my questions and many times brought up questions or issues that I never would have even thought of so we could work through them in advance of the big day. Several times she and her team intervened with different vendors to get better pricing or to get them to include more products for the same price.
    The rehearsal went so smoothly and the team was so professional - I got several compliments from my church members who said they had never been to such an organized rehearsal! The day of the wedding the team was so awesome! They handled everything - I didn't have to handle one issue - I didn't have to worry about anything! I had so many compliments from people at the wedding about what an awesome team I had "running the show". My pastor's wife who has been to and played for over 20 weddings said that my wedding was the best and most organized she had ever been to! Everything was so beautiful and everything flowed so smoothly - it truly was a magical day for me and I will be forever grateful to Kristina, Ken and the team for making my wedding so special!
    Ken is such a great photographer from the engagement and bridal pics to the wedding pictures - he captured our personalities and did such a great job!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Catherine · Married on 02/23/2013

Kristina and team were able to provide us EVERYTHING we wanted for our big day. It was absolutely beautiful, modern, sleek and all at a great price (as my husband and I are very cost conscious)!

Additionally, we had less than 6 months to plan our wedding, Kristina and team were able to make this relatively stress-free. Both my husband and I work long hours and have many other commitments, Ultimate was able to ensure we were both at ease through the entire process.

I highly recommend Ultimate; not only are they the consumate professional but they are all very good people who love what they do!

Sent on 04/20/2013

Ana · Married on 01/05/2013

From the moment we met Christina at an open house, she was very helpful and informative. Once she told us what she offered as far as service and value, we just knew we had to have her in preparation for our big day. Christina not only made the entire planning process less stressful but she was a great help with sneaky vendors trying to add fees not mentioned in contracts. She was definitely great to work with.

Sent on 06/16/2013

Kim · Married on 11/17/2012

Kristina was AWESOME to work with! She went beyond our expectations and took care of things that weren't even specifically outlined in our contract. We hired her for day-of coordination, but she really took care of everything for a week or so before the wedding. She even had to tell me to relax and stop doing stuff! She was very professional and got along well with everyone else involved in our wedding and definitely made the day go smoothly. She definitely knows a lot about planning a wedding and was a big help to us!

Sent on 01/14/2013

Groom to · Married on 11/04/2012

We just had our wedding this past weekend. Kristina and the ultimate team were amazing! The wedding turned out beautiful! She is friendly, knowledgeable, well organized, and connected to the wedding community. We can honestly say that we felt very comfortable working with the ultimate team. We truly feel that Kristina is genuine, caring and has a deep passion for what she does. We highly recommend her for any upcoming event!!! TRUST us you will thank yourself later!

Sent on 11/07/2012
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/15/2012

Kristina and her team are awesome!
    I hired her for the day off and i love how she took over and i didnt have to stress about anything.
    Her and her team are great ppl to work with, they made us feel like royalty :)
    and thats how everyone wants to feel in their wedding day.

Sent on 10/12/2012
  • mrsmagraff

unique · Married on 05/27/2012

Kristina and her staff....AMAZING!!!! I dont even know where to begin. When I tell you on our wedding day....I felt so weird waking up that morning stress-free. I felt as if I shouldve been stressed, worried, or even upset about something. I was not and its because I knew....Kristina would take care of it. I cant begin to tell you how easy it was to just get pretty, get married and enjoy our wedding day. Her team is amazing and they made sure that Unique and Rodell remembered their day as they should. If you think hiring a coordinator is a waste....you are wrong. I have been to weddings where coordination was missing, and its always a disaster. All of our guests kept complimenting us about how well organized and elegant our wedding was and I must say....My Ultimate Consultant is the reason. We were over by 30 or so guests....but guess what....Unique and Rodell knew nothing about it! And I appreciate that! On your wedding day....all you want to do is enjoy the moment and take it all in and we did just that!!!! I appreciate her for every email, phone call, text, fb reassurance that everything will be amazing! One of our best wedding investments was hiring Kristina!

THANK YOU FOR IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unique & Rodell

Sent on 06/08/2012

Lisa · Married on 04/13/2012

Absolutely Loved Kristina from MUC! Though I only hired for the "day of" she helped me in so many ways. Her entire team is professional and they were great to work with. They stayed on top of everything from making sure I had everything I needed for our wedding to making sure that everything went perfect the day of.

Sent on 07/11/2012