TYL Media. Reviews

1.4
      2.5
      3.0
      0.5

I hate to write a negative review but I must warn anyone thinking about using them for their wedding. DON'T DO IT! Our problem as we got scammed by another videographer and had to find someone last minute. I probably made too quick of a decision but still dont say things you aren't going to do.
    There were three people shooting video the day of which seemed excessive because my photographer complained they were always in her way, even when told. They were even in the background of our big moment "the kiss" photo. Ridiculous! I had to pay to get them edited out. But where I was extremely disappointed is that it took them 3 1/2 months to get us our video and she contracted the editing out which I was unaware of. When we viewed our short video it was ok but not good and definitely not great. There was nothing of me, the bride, walking down the aisle. I was devastated! So I begged and begged for that footage and finally after two months of asking she sent it(5 months after the wedding). So my question was why didn't they get all the footage together before getting it edited together?!? The whole process after the wedding was a Sh&$ show! Very unprofessional! They seem very unorganized and lazy! Don't make my same mistake.

Sent on 01/28/2018