Twelve Baskets Catering Reviews

64 Reviews for Twelve Baskets Catering

64 Twelve Baskets Catering Reviews
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 09/22/2018

We used Twelve Baskets for our wedding and were so impressed! Food was one of the most important things to us for our big day - we wanted to make sure that all of our guests left full and happy, and Twelve Baskets made sure that happened! The food was incredible and loved by all of our guests, and we loved that there was a variety of dishes to choose from to ensure that we weren't serving "standard wedding food" - the mini sliders and grilled cheese shooters at cocktail hour were such a hit! We're still getting so many compliments on how good the food was!
    Beyond the delicious food, our experience working with Vita was top-notch. She's seriously incredible - we exchanged emails for months, and throughout the entire planning process she was always so easy to work with, great at providing suggestions and was flexible when we needed to make changes. Vita made the planning process so easy and stress-free, and we can't thank her enough for that! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Twelve Baskets Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, MacKenzie! It was an honor to be a part of your special day. We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience here. We hope that you two have an amazing year as newly weds and hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

Laura · Married on 08/18/2018

We used Twelve Baskets for our wedding and it was absolutely amazing. The staff is wonderful, the displays are gorgeous, and most importantly the food is delicious. Vita worked me for months, over 75 email exchanges, to craft the perfect menu for our budget. They also provided me a completely separate gluten free meal that was in my dietary restrictions and were extremely attentive to us during the wedding. Very nice and extremely professional. Would hire them again and again!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Twelve Baskets Catering's reply:

Laura, thank you so much for your review! We very much appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. It's so wonderful to hear about your experience. Hope to have the chance to work with you again someday and serve you and your guests!
  • Chloe

Chloe · Married on 07/14/2018

So glad we went with Twelve Baskets!

I cannot recommend Twelve Baskets Catering enough! They were so great to work with. We worked with Vita P. a Wedding and Events Specialist and she was so friendly, outgoing, and helpful! The food was not only beautiful but oh so tasty! We received so many compliments regarding the catering. They took such great care of our guests and us as groom and bride. We also hired them to bartend and did a fantastic job. Highly recommend! Thank you Twelve Baskets!

P.S. They also helped us cater my bridal shower and it was also such a success!

Julie · Married on 11/11/2017

Oh my goodness! The entire team at Twelve Baskets is wonderful. I have been working with them for years for high school graduations and events at church. When my daughter got engaged, the owner, John Bagge was the first vendor I called. John helped us find a venue and Event Specialist Vita Popach did the rest. She is always a delight to work with and was exceptionally prompt is answering all my questions, super friendly and very helpful. We put together a delicious menu at a fair price, definitely worth every penny. They worked with me on every aspect of the event, from providing beautiful vintage table decor to giving me choices about which napkin fold we preferred. Our wedding day site leader, Scott, was out-of-this-world great. We had the wedding at Dairyland in Snohomish, ceremony and dinner in the same space so we had a quick reset to do after the ceremony. Scott and his team helped do all that quickly while also serving our guests wonderful appetizers. He took care of everything so easily, it made my day as mother of the bride and wedding planner stress free. Our wedding party had their own server so they did not miss out on food while taking pictures after the ceremony. The dinner buffet, dessert station and drinks were so beautiful, worked perfectly with the vision we had for the day. The two comments I heard most from our guests were 1) the caterers are so attentive and friendly, and 2) the food is delicious. Best review of all came from the bride and groom. I asked them if their wedding day was everything they wanted- their response- better than they could ever have imagined. Thank you 12 Baskets for making our daughter's wedding day so special and worry free. Simply the best!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Twelve Baskets Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, Julie! So very kind of you to take the time to leave us a review! We so appreciate it!

Mckenzie Sullivan · Married on 09/16/2017

Above and beyond!

We were so happy to have 12 Baskets as our caterer for our wedding! They were helpful and true to their word. We had the wedding at a family members house and they even cleaned up after themselves, which was so nice to see! Thank you again! I urge anyone looking, to give them a call!

• F

Frank · Married on 09/09/2017

Twelve Baskets did a really great job at our (all-vegetarian!) wedding and helped to make the event a success. We'd recommend them highly to anyone!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Twelve Baskets Catering's reply:

Thanks so much! We so appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience and we are thrilled to have had the chance to be a part of your special day. Thank you again for choosing us!

Cheryl · Married on 07/30/2017

Vita and the Twelve Baskets Staff made our daughters wedding day PERFECT!!!

From the very first contact, to planning the menu, setting the final details, invoicing, staffing at the event and finishing up at the end of the night...everything was seamless.

Our guest are still talking about how great the food tasted...how hands on the staff were...and we can't even begin to tell you how Vita was there for us every step of the way. We had several food allergy issues that had to be worked with and they prepared a menu that was incredible.

Twelve Baskets...thank you so much for making our little girls wedding day so perfect!!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Twelve Baskets Catering's reply:

Cheryl, thank you so much for the kind words! We are so honored to have been a part of their wedding! We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. :)

Mackenzie · Married on 07/29/2017

Twelve Baskets was absolutely amazing! We had so many comments on their great food and they were so accommodating to make sure we got high quality food and stayed within our budget. I couldn't recommend them enough!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Twelve Baskets Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, Mackenzie! We are so happy to have had the opportunity to serve you and your guests. Hope to have the chance again some day!

Katie · Married on 07/23/2017

12 Baskets went above and beyond what we expected from our wedding caterer. Not only did they customize a menu for us and delivered the most amazing food within our budget, the staff who were serving at the wedding were amazing. They personally saw to it my groom and I were fed, given drinks when we needed and just generally cared for. They also helped my grandma with a cane by dishing up her entire plate at the buffet and carrying it back to the table for her so she didn't have to! Not to mention Desi was so great in answering all our questions and making everything so simple. The guests loved the food and we loved the experience. I will be recommending them to all of my friends getting married!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Twelve Baskets Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, Katie! It is wonderful to hear about your experience and we are pleased you had such a great time. Thank you for sharing your thoughts here! We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon... maybe at one of your friend's weddings! ;)
  • Y

Yoomi · Married on 06/09/2017

Twelve Basket team is amazing. They are pleasure to work with, very well organized.
    Food taste great and the presentation is 5 stars! They are affordable option than other higher end catering vendor, but very comparable in service, food, and presentation!
    They definitely deserve 5 plus *

Sent on 12/18/2017

Twelve Baskets Catering's reply:

Thanks so much, Yoomi! Your wedding was so beautiful, we were honored to be a part of it! Hope to have the chance to serve you and your guests again some time.

Beau · Married on 06/04/2017

Twelve Baskets is by far the premier caterer in the greater Seattle area. Vita was wonderful to work with and Scott, Jerry and the rest made sure that every thing was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 12/24/2017

Twelve Baskets Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, Beau! It was a pleasure to be a part of you and Rachel's big day :)

Patricia · Married on 12/31/2016

I was so pleased to find Twelve Baskets Catering when planning my wedding. The menu is Northwest, high quality, delicious, and affordable. They were super helpful in planning around my budget. The staff was a delight. Everything went perfect without a hitch. It was exactly the meal I had hoped to serve to my dearest family and friends on my wedding day. I'll always remember the first bite of my dinner - it was that good!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Twelve Baskets Catering's reply:

Patricia! Wow, you're making us cry! So sweet! We are thrilled to hear about your experience, thank you for sharing. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again some time.
  • F

Fernando · Married on 12/28/2016

Twelve Baskets made our wedding day extra special for us. They are magnificent! It was a pleasure working with such an efficient group of people!

Vicky, Scott and Chamaine are superb. They were on top of everything and anticipation is their motto. They are the best of the best.

The set up were incredibly beautiful and the food, well, everyone is still raving about it including us!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Twelve Baskets Catering's reply:

Thank you so very much, Fernando! We are so honored we were able to be a part of you and Therman's special day.

Donna · Married on 10/08/2016

Choosing Twelve Baskets for my daughter's wedding was a complete and wonderful experience from beginning to end. They made accommodations for special food requests that was very much appreciated. The tasting was nice and well thought out. Everyone was so helpful and they did a great job using decorations that they supplied (no charge) and the presentation of the food was very professional...I used to work for many years in the catering/hospitality industry and am very particular when it comes to important events and a wedding is pretty much at the top of the list! I had rented the linens, plates, silverware, glassware from them and they were very reasonable...they did not tack a fee on top of it like another caterer's proposal did. The staff and bartender were excellent and did a thorough job and we heard back from many people who loved the food and asked the name of the caterer. I will recommend them time and again for catered events without hesitation. They cleaned up afterwards and the venue was left in the same clean condition as when they arrived. A lot of hard work and dedication to service went into catering a wedding for 160 people and I thank you so much!!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Twelve Baskets Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It bring us so much joy to hear about your experience and hope to have the opportunity again some day to be a part of another event with you. Thanks again!

Gini · Married on 08/28/2016

Twelve Baskets was an incredible service. Their entire team from start to finish was professional, accommodating, and friendly. They were very responsive and clearly very experienced. They were familiar with our venue and even helped us put together our seating chart. The food was absolutely delicious! The Twelve Baskets menu is very expansive, so we were able to get all of our desires for food fulfilled. Every dish was high quality. They adhered to our dietary requirements perfectly. The mimosa bar was a huge hit with all the guests. The clean up job was impeccable. We highly recommend Twelve Baskets Catering.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Twelve Baskets Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Gini! We so appreciate you taking the time to review us. We hope to have the opportunity to be a part of another event with you some day!

Cyndee · Married on 07/05/2014

Everything about Twelve Baskets was amazing. We had planned some unusual ideas and they ran with every idea we wanted! They were creative and excited about all the ideas. And their food was incredible!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Twelve Baskets Catering's reply:

Thank you, Cyndee, for taking the time to share your experience with us here on weddingwire.com! We sure appreciate it and are so pleased to hear how great everything was. We wish you both the best!

Suzanne · Married on 01/18/2014

I was very impressed with Twelve Baskets Catering. Kylie, one of their wedding specialists & event coordinators, is a true gem! From my first contact with her until the plans for the event were finalized and ready to go, she was extremely organized, efficient, helpful, not to mention warm and personable. Any time I had a question, she answered very promptly and thoroughly. And she was also very patient when I was indecisive or slow with responding to her questions. The tasting was a lot of fun--one of the best parts of wedding planning. The food at our wedding was equally delicious. One of our guests is a fine dining chef, and he even commented that he was impressed with the food! The servers were all very professional and courteous and helped the event to run smoothly. I highly recommend Twelve Baskets Catering!

Sent on 03/07/2015

Twelve Baskets Catering's reply:

Thank you, Suzanne, for the kind words! We are so happy to hear about your experience and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. So glad that you and your guests enjoyed our services!

Twelve baskets catering went above and beyond for my wedding. They helped to provide gluten free and lactose free items so all my guests could eat everything provided. Their tasting events are so fun, and the food they provided was even better than I expected. The staff was wonderful and attentive. They took initiative when necessary to make sure everything was perfect. They were happy to display and serve my family provided desserts, and helped to make sure everything looked amazing. They took my vision and made it come alive. When you hire this caterer, you get much more than food service, you get planning help and a staff who is eager to make your experience amazing.

Sent on 09/16/2013

Twelve Baskets Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear about your experience with us. We were honored to be a part of your special day!

Angela · Married on 06/29/2013

They were perfect! I have nothing bad to say, the staff was helpful and attentive to all of my guests and the food was amazing.

Sent on 07/16/2013

Twelve Baskets Catering's reply:

Thanks so much, Angela! We appreciate you posting the reviews!

We were very impressed with the service from all of the staff from Twelve Baskets Catering. They were helpful in coordinating the catering service and very professional. Guests frequently commented on the great taste of the food both during and after the event. The prices were reasonable based on the quality of food that was served. I would highly recommend this catering service. Thank you!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Twelve Baskets Catering's reply:

Thank you very much for your review! We are so happy to hear about your experience and we were honored to be a part of this special day!

Heather · Married on 06/08/2013

Twelve Baskets Catering is absolutely fantastic to work with from the very first contact (which was extremely prompt) to the very last exchange (which was so lovely).I was and am thrilled and thankful that we chose Twelve Baskets for our Caterer. Even if Twelve Baskets costs more than other caterers, you get so much more professional customer service than any other caterer (I tried working with numerous and Twelve Baskets far surpassed all others in responsiveness and helpfulness) and they are completely worth every dollar!!! I knew that if we chose Twelve Baskets Catering, I wouldn't have to worry about a thing after that important decision, and it was one of the best big wedding decisions we made! Our wedding was Asian Inspired and the Twelve Baskets staff were extremely patient with all of my questions, special requests, and changes of menu items. The Cocktail Hour food was incredible and the presentation was simple elegance, that matched our esthetics perfectly AND it was just like the images we saw on their website. The food was delicious, even our "foodie" friends who are self-admitted "Seattle food snobs" really liked the cocktail hour items and dinner. Dessert was wonderful and our guests loved all of the dessert options in addition to our wedding cake. The helpful and friendly on-site catering staff packaged up all of the food left over for us, and we savored the delicious food and desserts for days! THANK YOU Twelve Baskets Catering--thank you for helping make our dream wedding come true!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Twelve Baskets Catering's reply:

Heather, we are so grateful for your review and honored that we could be a part of you and Kay's special day! Thanks for taking the time to let other brides and grooms know about your experience with us. We appreciate the kind feedback!

Annette · Married on 04/06/2013

We are still hearing comments on how good the food was. We found Twelve Baskets through our venue just two months before our wedding. We did all the arrangements via emails and phone calls. They always responed quickly and professionally. We placed our trust in Twelve Baskets and they came through above and beyond our expectations. They food wasn't only delicious, it was beautifully displayed and expertly served.

Sent on 09/28/2013

Twelve Baskets Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Annette! We are thrilled to hear about your experience and happy everyone at your wedding enjoyed everything as well. We hope to have the opportunity to work with you again - perhaps a social event or maybe an anniversary party down the road ;) Thanks again!
  • Kahla

Kahla · Married on 12/24/2012

Everyone at Twelve Baskets Catering was so helpful from start to finish. They helped us find a rental place that gave us an even better price for linens and china. The food was absolutely delicious and the servers were extremely helpful. They even brought their own overlays and decorations in our wedding colors for the buffet table and bar. Any question or little change I had in the process of planning was promptly answered and taken care of by a simple email to our consultant. Great service and great food!

Sent on 12/26/2012

Twelve Baskets Catering's reply:

Thank you, Kahla! We are happy we were able to be a part of your special day! :)

Shauna · Married on 08/12/2012

Twelve Baskets happened to be the caterer for my best friends wedding back in 2009, so I was happy to find them listed as a vendor for the wedding venue I had selected this past Aug (Sander's Estate). We did a tasting with another caterer just to get some comparison, but at the end of the day, we just liked Twelve Baskets food and presentation better, so we booked them. It was an incredibly good decision!!! Every single guest I've talked to since commented on how great the food was...Including picky eaters, vegetarians and meat-eaters alike. It made me feel so good and so proud to have hosted such an event for 180 friends and family, and to have everything go seamlessly; not to mention absolutely classy... The food and staff from Twelve Baskets was an enormous contribution to the night, and I'm ever grateful for their outstanding work and professionalism; they really took care of us and helped to make our wedding day one of the best days of my life.

Sent on 01/12/2013

Twelve Baskets Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for posting these reviews! We are so honored to have been a part of your special day :)