58 Reviews for Twelve Baskets Catering

Specialty Beer (1)
Chairs (1)
Tables (1)
58 Twelve Baskets Catering Reviews

Oh my goodness! The entire team at Twelve Baskets is wonderful. I have been working with them for years for high school graduations and events at church. When my daughter got engaged, the owner, John Bagge was the first vendor I called. John helped us find a venue and Event Specialist Vita Popach did the rest. She is always a delight to work with and was exceptionally prompt is answering all my questions, super friendly and very helpful. We put together a delicious menu at a fair price, definitely worth every penny. They worked with me on every aspect of the event, from providing beautiful vintage table decor to giving me choices about which napkin fold we preferred. Our wedding day site leader, Scott, was out-of-this-world great. We had the wedding at Dairyland in Snohomish, ceremony and dinner in the same space so we had a quick reset to do after the ceremony. Scott and his team helped do all that quickly while also serving our guests wonderful appetizers. He took care of everything so easily, it made my day as mother of the bride and wedding planner stress free. Our wedding party had their own server so they did not miss out on food while taking pictures after the ceremony. The dinner buffet, dessert station and drinks were so beautiful, worked perfectly with the vision we had for the day. The two comments I heard most from our guests were 1) the caterers are so attentive and friendly, and 2) the food is delicious. Best review of all came from the bride and groom. I asked them if their wedding day was everything they wanted- their response- better than they could ever have imagined. Thank you 12 Baskets for making our daughter's wedding day so special and worry free. Simply the best!!

Profile Picture Julie, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Vita and the Twelve Baskets Staff made our daughters wedding day PERFECT!!!

From the very first contact, to planning the menu, setting the final details, invoicing, staffing at the event and finishing up at the end of the night...everything was seamless.

Our guest are still talking about how great the food tasted...how hands on the staff were...and we can't even begin to tell you how Vita was there for us every step of the way. We had several food allergy issues that had to be worked with and they prepared a menu that was incredible.

Twelve Baskets...thank you so much for making our little girls wedding day so perfect!!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Twelve Baskets was absolutely amazing! We had so many comments on their great food and they were so accommodating to make sure we got high quality food and stayed within our budget. I couldn't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

12 Baskets went above and beyond what we expected from our wedding caterer. Not only did they customize a menu for us and delivered the most amazing food within our budget, the staff who were serving at the wedding were amazing. They personally saw to it my groom and I were fed, given drinks when we needed and just generally cared for. They also helped my grandma with a cane by dishing up her entire plate at the buffet and carrying it back to the table for her so she didn't have to! Not to mention Desi was so great in answering all our questions and making everything so simple. The guests loved the food and we loved the experience. I will be recommending them to all of my friends getting married!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Twelve Basket team is amazing. They are pleasure to work with, very well organized.
Food taste great and the presentation is 5 stars! They are affordable option than other higher end catering vendor, but very comparable in service, food, and presentation!
They definitely deserve 5 plus *

Profile Picture Yoomi, 6/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Twelve Baskets is by far the premier caterer in the greater Seattle area. Vita was wonderful to work with and Scott, Jerry and the rest made sure that every thing was absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Beau, 6/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

I was so pleased to find Twelve Baskets Catering when planning my wedding. The menu is Northwest, high quality, delicious, and affordable. They were super helpful in planning around my budget. The staff was a delight. Everything went perfect without a hitch. It was exactly the meal I had hoped to serve to my dearest family and friends on my wedding day. I'll always remember the first bite of my dinner - it was that good!

Profile Picture Patricia, 12/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Twelve Baskets made our wedding day extra special for us. They are magnificent! It was a pleasure working with such an efficient group of people!

Vicky, Scott and Chamaine are superb. They were on top of everything and anticipation is their motto. They are the best of the best.

The set up were incredibly beautiful and the food, well, everyone is still raving about it including us!

Profile Picture Fernando, 12/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Choosing Twelve Baskets for my daughter's wedding was a complete and wonderful experience from beginning to end. They made accommodations for special food requests that was very much appreciated. The tasting was nice and well thought out. Everyone was so helpful and they did a great job using decorations that they supplied (no charge) and the presentation of the food was very professional...I used to work for many years in the catering/hospitality industry and am very particular when it comes to important events and a wedding is pretty much at the top of the list! I had rented the linens, plates, silverware, glassware from them and they were very reasonable...they did not tack a fee on top of it like another caterer's proposal did. The staff and bartender were excellent and did a thorough job and we heard back from many people who loved the food and asked the name of the caterer. I will recommend them time and again for catered events without hesitation. They cleaned up afterwards and the venue was left in the same clean condition as when they arrived. A lot of hard work and dedication to service went into catering a wedding for 160 people and I thank you so much!!

Profile Picture User7508028, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Lighting & Decor

Twelve Baskets was an incredible service. Their entire team from start to finish was professional, accommodating, and friendly. They were very responsive and clearly very experienced. They were familiar with our venue and even helped us put together our seating chart. The food was absolutely delicious! The Twelve Baskets menu is very expansive, so we were able to get all of our desires for food fulfilled. Every dish was high quality. They adhered to our dietary requirements perfectly. The mimosa bar was a huge hit with all the guests. The clean up job was impeccable. We highly recommend Twelve Baskets Catering.

Profile Picture Gini, 8/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s), Bartender(s), Specialty Beer, Chairs, Tables, American, Asian, Thai, Clean Up, Set Up, Vegetarian

Everything about Twelve Baskets was amazing. We had planned some unusual ideas and they ran with every idea we wanted! They were creative and excited about all the ideas. And their food was incredible!

Profile Picture Cyndee, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

I was very impressed with Twelve Baskets Catering. Kylie, one of their wedding specialists & event coordinators, is a true gem! From my first contact with her until the plans for the event were finalized and ready to go, she was extremely organized, efficient, helpful, not to mention warm and personable. Any time I had a question, she answered very promptly and thoroughly. And she was also very patient when I was indecisive or slow with responding to her questions. The tasting was a lot of fun--one of the best parts of wedding planning. The food at our wedding was equally delicious. One of our guests is a fine dining chef, and he even commented that he was impressed with the food! The servers were all very professional and courteous and helped the event to run smoothly. I highly recommend Twelve Baskets Catering!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 1/18/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

They were perfect! I have nothing bad to say, the staff was helpful and attentive to all of my guests and the food was amazing.

Profile Picture Angela, 6/29/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

We were very impressed with the service from all of the staff from Twelve Baskets Catering. They were helpful in coordinating the catering service and very professional. Guests frequently commented on the great taste of the food both during and after the event. The prices were reasonable based on the quality of food that was served. I would highly recommend this catering service. Thank you!

Profile Picture User3541750, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Twelve Baskets Catering is absolutely fantastic to work with from the very first contact (which was extremely prompt) to the very last exchange (which was so lovely).I was and am thrilled and thankful that we chose Twelve Baskets for our Caterer. Even if Twelve Baskets costs more than other caterers, you get so much more professional customer service than any other caterer (I tried working with numerous and Twelve Baskets far surpassed all others in responsiveness and helpfulness) and they are completely worth every dollar!!! I knew that if we chose Twelve Baskets Catering, I wouldn't have to worry about a thing after that important decision, and it was one of the best big wedding decisions we made! Our wedding was Asian Inspired and the Twelve Baskets staff were extremely patient with all of my questions, special requests, and changes of menu items. The Cocktail Hour food was incredible and the presentation was simple elegance, that matched our esthetics perfectly AND it was just like the images we saw on their website. The food was delicious, even our "foodie" friends who are self-admitted "Seattle food snobs" really liked the cocktail hour items and dinner. Dessert was wonderful and our guests loved all of the dessert options in addition to our wedding cake. The helpful and friendly on-site catering staff packaged up all of the food left over for us, and we savored the delicious food and desserts for days! THANK YOU Twelve Baskets Catering--thank you for helping make our dream wedding come true!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We are still hearing comments on how good the food was. We found Twelve Baskets through our venue just two months before our wedding. We did all the arrangements via emails and phone calls. They always responed quickly and professionally. We placed our trust in Twelve Baskets and they came through above and beyond our expectations. They food wasn't only delicious, it was beautifully displayed and expertly served.

Profile Picture Annette, 4/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

Everyone at Twelve Baskets Catering was so helpful from start to finish. They helped us find a rental place that gave us an even better price for linens and china. The food was absolutely delicious and the servers were extremely helpful. They even brought their own overlays and decorations in our wedding colors for the buffet table and bar. Any question or little change I had in the process of planning was promptly answered and taken care of by a simple email to our consultant. Great service and great food!

Profile Picture Kahla, 12/24/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

Twelve Baskets happened to be the caterer for my best friends wedding back in 2009, so I was happy to find them listed as a vendor for the wedding venue I had selected this past Aug (Sander's Estate). We did a tasting with another caterer just to get some comparison, but at the end of the day, we just liked Twelve Baskets food and presentation better, so we booked them. It was an incredibly good decision!!! Every single guest I've talked to since commented on how great the food was...Including picky eaters, vegetarians and meat-eaters alike. It made me feel so good and so proud to have hosted such an event for 180 friends and family, and to have everything go seamlessly; not to mention absolutely classy... The food and staff from Twelve Baskets was an enormous contribution to the night, and I'm ever grateful for their outstanding work and professionalism; they really took care of us and helped to make our wedding day one of the best days of my life.

Profile Picture Shauna, 8/12/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Twelve Baskets Catering catered our wedding in June. We couldn't have asked for better service, value, and delicious food! From the beginning, Twelve Baskets was very professional and helpful in selecting a menu that fit our tastes and budget. They went above and beyond on the day of our wedding, creating a pie display with some extra materials they had on hand. The chicken kabobs, caprese skewers, sliders, potato salad, veggies, and fruit were not only delicious but gorgeous! The servers were also very friendly and professional. We got tons of compliments from our 200 guests and couldn't have asked for better food and service! We highly recommend Twelve Baskets Catering for wedding and other event catering!

-Angela & Mike

Profile Picture Angela, 6/25/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Twelve Baskets does an AMAZING job. First of all, Sara, the woman who we met with in person was very good at communicating with us, despite my wife and I being very young and not really knowing what we wanted. The price, even though a bit expensive (it seems like all good caterers are expensive), was less expensive than a lot of other places we went for a tasting at. Our tasting was very professional and whenever I had questions in after we had said YES to them, Sara was able to always give good advice and help me out with a lot of details that normally I think a caterer wouldn't be responsible for. She even helped me save money with other services like on drinks and even gave us a discount on the food (I don't remember why now though, but every bit helps!)

On the day of the wedding, the caterers showed up (I can't seem to remember all of their names), and everyone put everything in place. Each person was on task and really nice. One of their caterers, Linda (which is my mom's name, hence why I remember) gave me a really nice genuine compliment.

I'm really glad they were there, and we all worked as a team to make the wedding go wonderfully. Even though they were in the background, they were always there to keep things moving along. Everything was beautiful that they did, and even had some extras that I didn't even plan for that made the venue look great. The food, though a typical wedding type buffet, was amazingly delicious. Yeah I could have got the same menu from a different place for maybe a few hundred less, but the food wouldn't have been nearly as good.

Twelve Baskets is great, and I'm not the first person to think this. If you want elegant catering at a good price, excellent service, and genuine employees, give Twelve Baskets a call, have a tasting, and pay attention to the detail they put in everything, from presentation, to preparation, to the way the food looks, smells, tastes, and makes you feel after eating, and lastly to how attentive they are to your individual needs.

Profile Picture Kjell, 5/20/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Thanks to everyone at Twelve Baskets for providing fantastic food for our big day! They did think of every last detail. The menu is A LOT to choose from. They have impeccable taste and an ability to "see" your event and how exactly it will unfold. The team was very professional and super friendly. Everyone loved the food! Thank you for making everything just perfect! Greg & Olga

Profile Picture Olga, 9/4/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

Twelve Baskets catered our wedding last year and we could not be happier with our choice! Everything about their service was phenomenal, and it was topped off with their fabulous coordinator Sara. Though we initially were hesitant to go with Twelve Baskets because we had cheaper quotes from other caterers, we were so happy we eventually decided to hire them. Every step of the process was professional and very thorough. Sara was very responsive to e-mails and spent a LOT of time helping us narrow down our final menu. We did passed appetizers (tomato bruschetta) and then a buffet dinner. We decided on the classic london broil, grilled rosemary chicken breast, stuffed portobello mushroom, garlic mashed potatoes, mixed field greens salad, and fresh macrina bakery rolls. We heard that everything was phenomenal, and people RAVED about the salad! My husband and I wanted to eat, and I managed to get some of the salad which I loved. They were so thoughtful and made up dinner boxes for my husband and I to eat after the wedding, which was delicious! The staff at our wedding were all so polite and attentive to our guests, which we very much appreciated. I would highly recommend Twelve Baskets for any event, we could not be happier with their delicious food at our wedding!

Profile Picture Gail, 8/14/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

I had a fabulous experience with Twelve Baskets!! Their communication was excellent and they always responded promptly to my e-mails. They were flexible and helped me to make changes that would be best for my wedding. They were considerate of my budget and even helped me to cut back costs in areas that may have benefited them financially. They were kind and friendly at the event and even made their best effort to make sure that I ate something!! (I was running around the whole time chatting with people and never actually got around to eating the plate they made up for me). I would recommend them to anyone and I hope to work with them in the future as I start my own wedding planning business.

Profile Picture User930017, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

Twelve Baskets provided outstanding service from the beginning to the end. They were willing to work with me within my budget and still provide an excellent meal with many choices for my guests. Highly recommended! Everyone is still commenting on how great the food was!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/10/10, 5 Reviews