True Light Pros Reviews

View more information

• Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 11/17/2018

Andre = Amazing

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, I highly recommend Andre! He was absolutely amazing from start to finish. During the 8 hours, he was completely vibrant and had a lot of energy. He was both professional and efficient with all of our different personalities. He was friendly to our wedding party and most importantly, took the best photos at our wedding. Even in our outdoor shoot when it was cold, the shots came out perfect. I have almost 2k photos from my wedding, all of which I will treasure forever. We could not have wished for a better person as he was very accommodating to the multiple photo requests and locations that we had requested of him.
    Abeer Married on 04/24/2018
    Andre was so awesome at my sister's wedding, I loved the personal touch he gave by asking so many of the guests to give their personal wishes on video. He was very easy to work with, totally recommend him!!
    Monica Married on 10/15/2017

Amazing videographer

They were recommended to me by my sister who was in the business so I had high Hope's, not only did they meet my expectations but exceeded them!!! They're pricing was better then most around with top notch service to boot! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! They really listen to what you want and make it a reality!!!
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 09/10/2017

Andre was professional and communicative throughout the entire process!

Andre was incredibly accommodating throughout the entire wedding day process. He met with us a few weeks before so we could discuss our expectations and he made sure to capture all the shots we asked and more. Andre truly went above and beyond and we were incredibly happy with all our pictures!
    Aiesha Married on 08/12/2016
    Andre did a great job! He came early and stayed late. He was ao up to the task and did it while dealing with the extreme heat on our wedding day. We had an amazing day and he capture every moment.
    Dan Married on 06/11/2016
    Andre was very professional. We had talked previously about the photo we would like and he went above and beyond what we expected.
    Kristen Married on 05/14/2016

Great videographer!

We hired True Light Pros based off a Groupon and because he did my sisters wedding. He was timely and met us right away to discuss what we wanted for our wedding. He did a great job, was very professional and I would definitely recommend! We love our wedding video!
    Bill Married on 12/04/2010
    True Light Videography did an absolutely amazing job at a fraction of the cost of most video services. Our budget limited us to just basic filming of our wedding and reception, but Andre provided a beautiful finished product that my wife and I will always cherish. Ours was a fairly dynamic affair with several 'show' type events (speeches, bagpipe band, belly dancer, etc.) and True Light handled all with skill and understanding. The images and sound are first rate. We could not be happier in choosing True Light.