Act One Photos Reviews

26 Reviews for Act One Photos

• Emma

Emma Schlager · Getting married on 11/07/2022

Outstanding!

I wish I hadn't kept looking when I initially discovered Act One Photos, because I could have saved myself time by just going with them from the start! Trevor was more than wonderful to work with for our engagement photo shoot. He is professional and oh so talented! We are so thrilled with our engagement photos!! We cannot wait to have him as our wedding photographer.

Sent on 07/14/2020
  • Kate

Kate Suppes · Married on 07/09/2019

Thorough & stress-free service

We chose TrevGStudios because we like his creative photos and affordable pricing. Trevor met with us in person to discuss the details of our wedding and what we were looking for in wedding photos. He was easy and enjoyable to work with and helped us think through how to make our wedding day special. He worked diligently to maximize the value of our package.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 06/15/2019

Trevor Went Above and Beyond!

Trevor is so professional and organized and awesome to work with! He always responded quickly to me when I reached out with any questions, and he truly helped us the entire time leading up to the wedding! Our photographs turned out amazing, which we were able to see at a private reveal for my husband and I at his home theater with a bottle of champagne. He thinks of everything and you get to run through what to do before the wedding day which was so helpful. If you are looking at booking the best quality photographer, book Trevor!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Aj Ash · Married on 05/25/2019

Just book Trevor

My wife and I did 6 years of long distance. Needless to say, we really appreciate the value of a photograph. When searching for a wedding photographer, we were very picky (largely due to my interest in photography and budget). We looked through many photographers all throughout Colorado. We came upon Trevor and instantly were hooked. One reason we chose Trevor was due to his shooting style. We appreciated his compositions, posing, and how his editing did not drastically change the photograph. There are many photographers that over edit their photos and create overly bright or dark images. We loved the style of Trevor and how he was able to capture the moment and edit his photos in a way that draws the beauty out without overdoing it.

We met with him in Colorado and had an instant connection. We had previously scouted a few locations to do our first look and wedding party photos. However, after showing him our ideas, he promptly found a nearby foothill to climb and picked out an amazing overlook of the Rocky Mountains and the city of Estes. He found the perfect spot in mere minutes and blew us both away. Trevor is so passionate about what he does. It is shown in his work and displayed in his photos. He was also kind enough to do a second shoot with us in Rocky Mountain National Park that was absolutely amazing. It was an incredible day and Trevor continued to blow us away with his artistic abilities.

He was also an invaluable resource for our wedding day. Leading up to the big day, he helped us create a bulletproof timeline to ensure that we shot all of the photos that were important to us. As well as, having a few alternate ideas and locations lined up for any extra time for inclement weather.

After receiving our final edits, we both agreed that Trevor overdelivered and uncharged. He is so worth every penny and you should absolutely book him for your wedding day or any photo shoots you need done.

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Graves · Married on 01/26/2019

Trevor is awesome

I was very pleased with all Trevors work. I loved how we got invited over to see our pictures and had some time to catch up and talk. Treats you as if your more than a client which is amazing. Fast turn around on photos as well.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Mary Teal Reyes · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing Experience!

We can't say enough good things about our experience with Trevor. He was incredibly considerate, professional, organized, and his vision was unmatched. From the first meeting we had with Trevor all the way to our photo reveal at his home studio, we had an amazing experience. The pictures capture the day of our wedding perfectly. You can feel the love!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Brittany · Married on 09/01/2018

Retaining Trevor Gass to photograph our wedding was the best wedding decision we made.

From the moment we contacted Trevor about booking our wedding to the minute the wedding was over, Trevor’s service, professionalism, experience and care exceeded our expectations.

Trevor’s photography ability was superior. Whether it’s technical adjustments, changing poses, or changing equipment, Trevor seemed to know and care about every shot he took. Prior to the wedding, we thought most photographers would suffice. Point and shoot, right? After watching Trevor work, there is a significant difference between a professional photographer and a part-timer.

Trevor’s experience was invaluable. Weddings are chaotic. Moments go by fast and they are easy to miss. Trevor knew what photo to take and when to take it. Trevor knew when an assistant photographer was necessary and for how long. Trevor provided numerous suggestions that improved our wedding and our photographs.

Trevor’s ability to orchestrate was impressive. 200 guests attended our wedding. 140 of them were family that we wanted group photos with. Trevor was able to coordinate and direct dozens of family members to ensure we got a great photo with each family.

Our photos turned out better than we could have imagined. Trevor captured every event and emotion that we experienced that day. Upon review of our album, we could tell each photo was shot with purpose. They tell a story, making a photo album that much better. Out of all the vendors we had, Trevor exceeded our expectations the most.

If you're like us, you're veting your vendors and stressing about each decision. Stop. Hire Trevor. You're in good hands.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Lindsay · Married on 07/12/2018

Trevor was an absolute pleasure to work with. He and his assistant arrived promptly and went over the events and timeline. He kept us relaxed and laughing through the whole photo shoot. Also, he kept us informed of our timeline through out the evening. He captured so many wonderful shots, angles and backgrounds. Trevor even got shots of the details and decor that we will now remember and cherish. We would recommend Trevor to everyone and look forward to working with him in the future!

Sent on 08/02/2018

DESIREE · Married on 06/23/2018

Trevor & his staff were amazing for my Wedding. They went above and beyond to make sure nothing was forgotten and that every memorable moment was captured, We've gotten so many compliments on our photos for the Engagement as well as our Special Day.. I would highly recommend him!! He is an awesome person and has an eye for photography!!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Brian · Married on 03/24/2018

Trevor did the most amazing job for our wedding. He was on time for all our events and went the extra mile to make the day even more special and we had a blast. We could not have asked for a better guy to be with us on our special day to capture every moment. He got all the shots we specifically wanted and then some! He has such a knack for this stuff and picked out perfect scenes and poses even though our wedding was out of state and he had never been to the location before. That is talent! I would recommend Trevor for all of your photography needs!

Shelby · Married on 12/28/2017

Trevor was such a pleasure to work with! He took our engagement and wedding pictures and we absolutely love them. We have such beautiful memories to look back on. Trevor was so personable and fun to work with. We highly recommend Trevor and know that you won’t be disappointed with his work!

Sent on 01/24/2018
  • Joy

Joy · Married on 10/21/2017

Trevor planned everything with us from Florida and showed up and delivered the perfect photos for us to keep forever. We are so happy.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Emily · Married on 10/14/2017

Trevor is seriously amazing! He was extremely flexible with us as we lived 6 hours away from where we go married. Trevor did our engagement photos and our wedding day. My husband and I aren’t serious people so he was able to capture funny moments that were perfect to us. Also, he was patient while working with our stubborn families for group pictures! He’s the best photographer we’ve ever worked with!

Thomas · Married on 10/12/2017

We hired Trevor on fairly short notice for our wedding. Trevor stepped up and absolutely took an enormous amount of pressure and stress off of our shoulders. He’s such a pleasure to work with and worked with us on all of our special requests. We’re absolutely thrilled with our wedding pictures! You won’t be disappointed! A++

Emily · Married on 09/03/2017

My husband and I cannot speak highly enough about Trevor. He was an absolute joy to work with from the very first phone consultation, and went above and beyond to ensure that we not only got the pictures that we wanted, but that our experience leading up to our wedding, on the day of, and in the moments after was enjoyable and effortless. Planning our wedding was a bit challenging as both my husband and I were living in separate states and out of state. Trevor was so flexible in meeting with us whenever we were available, and guiding us through any picture questions and desires that we could have. He is incredibly organized, and as someone who likes to ensure all things are perfectly in place, I had full trust that I could put the timeline and organization of my wedding day into Trevor's hands. On the day of our wedding, once again, Trevor and his entire team went above and beyond, capturing each precious moment of our day with stunning detail. He has given us pictures that we will treasure for the rest of our lives. We had so much fun working with Trevor, and had many compliments from the wedding party and guests alike about Trevor and his team. Trevor was sure to capture exactly what we hoped for in our wedding pictures and more. Additionally, he was prompt in his follow up, and had our pictures ready for us two weeks after the ceremony! My husband and I are grateful to Trevor, for his professionalism, fun nature, care, and phenomenal work. We highly recommend him for anything. You would be hard pressed to find a better wedding photographer.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Jazman · Married on 07/18/2017

Trevor did such an amazing job with both my engagement and wedding photos, capturing every single moment of our very special day. He's very patient and full of amazing ideas to make sure you're photos are BEAUTIFUL! Love his work!!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Kimberlyn · Married on 07/17/2017

Trevor was the perfect photographer. The entire experience from engagement photos to the day of the wedding and viewing after the wedding was amazing. He made the process very easy and did everything we wanted plus more! OUr family loved all the photos and the day of slide show.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Chris · Married on 07/15/2017

Trevor made everything so easy. From the planning, to the day of, to the payment plan. His professionalism and responsiveness was impeccable. He captured every moment and we could not have asked for a better photographer. Trevor and his team did a wonderful job capturing our wedding. The whole process was seamless and the end result was exquisite! We would recommend Trevor anytime!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Amy · Married on 07/04/2017

Trevor is an amazing photographer. He did such a great job on our engagement and wedding photos! He was so patient and creative during our photo shoots. Photography lasts a lifetime so we wanted someone who had superior talent. A month after our wedding he invited us to his home, bought us wine, and played our wedding slideshow. Absolutely beautiful. Thanks Trevor for helping us make long lasting memories!! You truly have a gift!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Rebecca · Married on 06/24/2017

Trevor and his staff were absolutely amazing to work with! My husband and I were planning a wedding from New Jersey to get married in my home state of Colorado. Trevor was so helpful and he made it extremely easy to work with! He was always so responsive and made coordinating the photographer one less thing to worry about. He has worked our wedding venue multiple times and new all the right spots to take photos with the right lighting. He also had us fill out a "must have" shots list that our extended family really loved because they felt included and we gave them a picture in the thank you note. The day of goes by so quickly and Trevor remembered all the personal touches that I would have missed if they weren't photographed. I cannot say enough good things about Trevor and the pictures him and his staff took were beautiful! They truly captured every moment of our big day perfectly! I would recommend Trevor G Studios to anyone looking for a true professional who takes stunning photos!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Breanna · Married on 06/15/2017

It was a pleasure to work with Trevor for our wedding photography! He was so easy to work with and provided a lot of direction in order to get the best photographs. He is also very detailed and captured stunning photos of the venue, the dress, accessories and table set ups. Each photo looks unique and beautiful, which makes it really hard to pick a favorite! Trevor also had an assistant on the day of our wedding which helped so many more moments be captured.
    My husband and I had planned a glow stick send off and but it was not dark enough and I was not going to get the photos I was hoping for. Trevor made this happen for me! He came up with the idea to get the glow stick photos while still inside and the pictures look amazing!
    It was really important to me that my husband I and were given copy right for all of our photos and that we have an engagement session. Our photography package with Trevor included all of this! Trevor made it so easy to download all of the photos and he even made albums in all color, black and white and sepia. Our engagement session went great and we enjoyed getting to meet our photographer before the wedding day!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Lisa · Married on 11/05/2016

Trevor was a wonderful photographer for our wedding. He took time and showed great care to make sure he knew what was most important to us. He was fun, calm and easy to work with. The best advise I have for other couples is to trust Trevor's skill and professionalism. We knew we were in good hands and were glad to be able to leave the details of the photography to him. Our wedding was outside. It turned out to be a very windy day which threatened rain off and on. Trevor was able to work with the weather. He was able to capture the outdoor beauty as well as our family and friends. The results were spectacular. What I like best about Trevor's photography is the way he captured the joy of our wedding. He gave us pictures full of laughter, joy, love and thoughtful expressions. We are absolutely thrilled with the photography Trevor provided. He is a true artist and professional. I highly recommend him (and I have high standards).

Sent on 03/31/2017

Alison · Married on 10/07/2016

Trevor was such a pleasure to work with. He and his assistants captured over 1,000 photos of our wedding and going through them was like re-living the whole night over again. He was responsive, attentive, and so on top of it throughout the whole planning process as well as the day of. I would recommend him to anyone looking for great quality pictures and prompt service; he exceeded all expectations!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Katie · Married on 10/04/2016

Looking for a wedding photographer? Look no further because Trevor will not disappoint!

Trevor is professional, has a great sense of humor, consciousness, and flexible. Working with Trevor during the whole wedding process was beyond wonderful. He listens to what you want and offers great ideas to add special touches to your wedding. We had a small ceremony and we were very grateful for Trevor in keeping all of us on track. He cares about his work and creating pictures that will last for a lifetime.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Shara · Married on 11/07/2015

Trevor was great! We talked to him about the type of pictures we wanted and we got amazing, fun shots that are art worthy. He was also an amazing value. It cost much less than I've heard quoted by other couples and way better pictures!

Sent on 04/20/2018