Trend & Art Reviews

30 Trend & Art Reviews
  • Leila

Leila Jara 路 Married on 07/11/2018

Absolute excellence

Gaston and Dani made me, my five bridesmaids, my mom and two other friends, look espectacular and gorgeous at the same time! Super professional and on point service, I still look at my wedding pictures and feel dreamy. Like every bride should feel. Bear in mind I was currently five minth pregnant and the venue was in the beach in July. God without saying how hot and humid that day was. Never the less, we looked amazing trough the whole ceremony and dinner.
    I鈥檓 super grateful with their patience and experience. They made our memories of this day truly beautiful and pleasant. Thanks 馃檹

Trend & Art 1
    Trend & Art 2
    Trend & Art 3
  • F

Florencia 路 Married on 05/25/2018

S煤per recomendados! Gast贸n y Dany se encargaron de dejarme s煤per bonita !! entendieron Perfecto mi idea y me qued茅 Fel铆z con el servicio!!

• W

Wendy 路 Married on 02/16/2018

Trend and Art where very professional, and talented! They did my wedding parties make up on time and it stayed on all night. We all looked flawless. As soon as I landed in Cancun they communicated with me for details.

Sent on 02/21/2018

Trend & Art's reply:

Thank you so much Wendy for your lovely words. We wish you a long and happy married life. T&A

Jessica 路 Married on 08/19/2017

Everything was perfect!! our hair and makeup was amazing and i couldn't imagine anyone else doing it for me ! i would reccomend to anyone getting married in mexico and usa if they traveled !

Sent on 08/25/2017

Trend & Art's reply:

Thank you so much Jess for your lovely words. We wish you all the best on this new step on your life. Trend & Art.

Cindy 路 Married on 06/09/2017

We were so happy with our hair and makeup! Thank you to Angeles and Casandra!

Autumn 路 Married on 06/09/2017

Dani and Gaston did a FABULOUS job on hair and makeup for my wedding. We had hair and makeup done for three of us, and just hair for my niece. Gaston is a MASTER at hair- all ours looked so beautiful, and almost identical to the photos we showed him. Dani has a perfect touch with make-up- none of us felt like it was too heavy or uncomfortable. They also did my hair and make up for a trash the trash session early on a Saturday morning- the two of them had me back to looking bridal beautiful in 45 minutes. I told my husband I felt like a model or a movie star. This duo is so sweet, professional, timely, and talented! I would absolutely recommend them to future brides!

Trend & Art 4
    Trend & Art 5
    Trend & Art 6
    Trend & Art 7

Madalina 路 Married on 05/28/2017

We had our wedding on 28.05.2017.
    I had my nails done with a day before and the services were great. They worked like angels on my feet and hands.
    Wedding day, Dani did my make up and her colleague did my hair. It made my day 100 times better after i saw myself in the mirror.
    My hair is very long and difficult to look after so i am more than happy with their services.
    Very professional and friendly. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Trend & Art's reply:

Thank you so much Madalina for your lovely review! You were so kind and good with us. T&A wish you all the best.

Amanda 路 Married on 05/13/2017

Loved my hair! The lady that coordinates everything, Dani, is not who ends up coming to do the hair which is not communicated clearly so I was surprised when someone else showed up for the trial and the actual day but it was fine. He did a great job!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Trend & Art's reply:

Thanks Amanda for your Review! We are sorry if you misunderstood but Gaston Co Owner of T&A is in charge of hairstyles. T&A also has a qualified professional team who works with Dani & Gaston as well. We wish you the best in this new step on your life. Sincerely T&A.

Marybeth 路 Married on 05/05/2017

Dani and Gaston were absolutely amazing to work with! They were professional, courteous, and their attention to detail was on point! I was a bit late to the room as this was a destination wedding for the trial, and I felt so bad as they were out in the heat sweating, but they were able to make me feel phenomenal even with the little time they had to prepare. The day of the wedding, we had fun, and they were able to do my mom's, mother in-law, and two best friend's hair and makeup within a few hours before the wedding. Everyone looked stunning. They were a blast to work with, and they truly made me feel beautiful. I love them both, and I am so happy I was able to work with the, and meet them. If you are having a destination wedding, and you are not sure what you are going to do in regards to make up and hair, look no further. These guys are the best!! I couldn't have asked for a better team. Thank you both for making my day a dream!!

• O

Oriana 路 Married on 04/22/2017

Amazing! They were always available. They payed attention to every detail. A very natural look, just as I wanted for my big day!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Trend & Art's reply:

Thanks so much Ori for your lovely words. We are so happy to have been part of your big day. We wish you the best on this new chapter of your lifes. T&A

nicole 路 Married on 02/18/2017

I'm very picky and trusting someone so far was very hard but from the moment I messaged Dani on wedding wire she was very responsive. I felt very comfortable after speaking with her and seeing their work. I showed Dani and Gaston pictures of hair and makeup as inspiration. They did exactly what I asked for but Gaston made a suggestion to make a change to my braid and I'm so glad he did. It looked so beautiful. I'm very glad I did the trial run because we were able to make any changes and I was calm knowing my wedding day hair and makeup would be amazing. My bridesmaids, mom and I were extremely happy with our hair and makeup. It was extremely windy and our updos and makeup were still perfect at the end of the night. I would definitely recommend Trend & Art!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Trend & Art's reply:

Thank you so much Nicky for your lovely words, we felt so good working with you and your ladies. We wish you all the best in this new step on your life. T&A

martha 路 Married on 11/18/2016

AMAZING!!!!!
    what can I say, Trend and Art did an amazing job!!! My wedding was magical and Trend and Art helped create some of that magic for me! They we very easy to contact, quick responses and made the whole experience so easy. I live in dallas tx and planning a wedding in playa del Carmen without a planner was a little overwhelming at times but working with this exceptional group of professionals was awesome!! Even my mother was extremely impressed and so happy with her hair and makeup!!! its very difficult to pick from the vast number of hair and makeup teams in playa del Carmen but I wouldn't hesitate to use trend and art, I recommend them 100%, you will not be disappointed, I promise!!!!
    the products they use and their techniques were perfect, my makeup and hair lasted all night and I felt like the most beautiful bride ever!!! thank you Trend and Art for everything you did to make it the best experience!!!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Trend & Art's reply:

Thank you so much Martha for your amazing words, We are so thankful for your honesty and for let us being part of your special day, We wish you a long and happy married life. Trend & Art

Dawn 路 Married on 06/15/2016

Dani y Gast贸n son muy profesionales y lograron lo que cada una de las invitadas y novia querian! Lograron interpretar lo que queriamos! Ademas de ser muy amables, pacientes y alegres. Nos hicieron unos peinados maravillosos y el maquillaje con airbrush quedo perfecto! Ademas destacar que ni el maquillaje ni peinado se corri贸 o movi贸 de su lugar.
    Un gusto conocerlos! Hacen un trabajo de primer nivel.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Trend & Art's reply:

Muchisimas gracias por tus calidas palabras! T&A les desea lo mejor en esta nueva etapa en sus vidas.

Ashley 路 Married on 05/14/2016

I had a wonderful experience with Dani and Gaston from Trend & Art. Planning a destination wedding means that you have to put a lot of trust in recommendations for vendors. Fortunately, I worked with wonderful wedding planners (LMweddings) who provided me with a list of recommendations for hair/makeup, photography, etc. From the moment I contacted Dani she was very responsive and super easy to work with. I provided Dani and Gaston with pictures of hair and makeup that were my inspiration for my look on the day of the wedding and during our trial they nailed it on the first try. They were also so flexible and understanding when I had family members decide last minute to book and cancel their services. I would recommend Trend & Art without hesitation to anyone getting married in the Tulum/Playa Del Carmen area!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Trend & Art's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley for you wonderful words, it means a lot. T&A wish you all the best in this new step on your life!!

Josanna 路 Married on 04/30/2016

Trend and Art were fantastic! I got married in Tulum, Mexico in April and would absolutely recommend working with Trend and Art. They were very accommodating with timing and location for my trial run, had good suggestions on my look, and also really listened to my opinion and request for what I wanted. I'm so glad I did the trial run package, as I was then able to make adjustments to my day of wedding look the next time I saw them. They also did hair and make-up for several friends in our wedding party, everyone was really happy. They are experienced, communicative, arrive on time, come prepared with a full kit of hair and makeup products and accessories, and really put their full love and attention into your look. They were also so kind and nice to work with. My now husband said that my hair and make-up looked perfect :) Thank you so much, Trend and Art!!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Trend & Art's reply:

We love your warm words, we wish you the best to you and your husband, have a great life together. Trend & Art

Kaycee 路 Married on 04/29/2016

My wedding day was perfect with the help of Gustan and Dani! They do a remarkable job! So happy I decided to go with them! Thank you both!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Trend & Art's reply:

Thank you so much Kaycee for you review. We wish you all the best in this new step on your life. T&A

Leslie 路 Married on 05/29/2015

Trend and Art did such an amazing job for my wedding I could not have asked for a better team! Hair and makeup was so flawless everyone looked so beautiful! I wish they could be my glam squad everyday! Thank you so much for making my wedding dreams come true!

• User4280542 路 2+ years ago

Dani and Gaston did an amazing job! I love the result and my boyfriend said I never looked better. What a nice comment on such a day :) This is exactly what you want, right? I wanted to look like myself, with a very natural hair and makeup for a beach wedding but still perfect for pictures and portraits. I got exactly what I asked for.
    I can just recommend this great team! Thanks guys for making my day perfect. :)

Mahy 路 Married on 11/29/2014

Dani and Gaston (of Trend and Art) are an amazing team!! I got married in Tulum in November 2014 and Trend and Art was recommended to me by my wedding planner. I was nervous about choosing someone for hair/makeup without having met them face to face but all of my worries were put to rest after the hair and makeup trial a few days before the wedding. Both Dani and Gaston are great listeners and seem to have an intuition for what you want (even when you aren't sure what you want!). Each of them listened to me and looked at a the wide array of photos I had saved with hair and makeup ideas. I was amazed that they pretty much nailed it on the first try.

Dani and Gaston were also *super* accommodating. Our wedding venue was pretty far off the beaten path and getting there required driving 45 minutes from the main Tulum beach on a very bumpy road that is very difficult to drive if you're not in an SUV. I told Dani and Gaston that I could arrange for someone to pick them up in Tulum and bring them to the house. The day before the wedding Dani let me know that they borrowed a jeep from a friend because they didn't want to trouble us.

The hair and makeup turned out amazing the day of the wedding. It was natural looking and perfect for a beach wedding. I don't normally write reviews, but I was so happy with Gaston and Dani, I felt like anyone who is looking for hair/makeup services for a Riviera Maya wedding should hear about them. Trend and Art is truly amazing!!

Monserrath 路 Married on 10/01/2014

Trend & Art me brind贸 un servicio profesional, ellos dieron seguimiento inmediato a mi solicitud de cotizaci贸n, en todo momento mantuvieron comunicaci贸n conmigo con respecto al servicio, no fue necesario que yo me moviera a un lugar espec铆fico, ellos llegaron a mi hotel muy puntuales, cobraron justo lo que dijeron y en todo momento fueron amables. El peinado y maquillaje me dur贸 toda la noche, lo hicieron de mi total agrado. Fue una experiencia inolvidable, los recomiendo ampliamente. Gracias Trend & Art.

Nuria 路 Married on 08/30/2014

Gracias Gaston y Dani!
    Qued茅 feliz con mi imagen el d铆a de la boda!
    Los contact茅 a trav茅s de este portal y el servicio fue excelente, super recomendable.
    Desde el primer contacto todo fue claro y tanto yo como las invitadas que se maquillaron y peinaron quedamos muy contentas!
    Super recomendable a cualquier novia que busque calidad y quedar perfecta ese d铆a! Para m铆 fue la mejor decisi贸n.

Claudia 路 Married on 07/18/2014

Mil gracias, Dany y Gast贸n! Gracias por su profesionalismo, por su trato c谩lido y su comprensi贸n en un d铆a tan especial, nosotros dese谩bamos que fuera perfecto! Gracias por ayudarnos a conseguirlo. Un saludo afectuoso!

Melody 路 Married on 11/29/2013

I really loved Dani & Gaston's work, everything was great. I received a lot of compliments about my hair and my makeup from everyone. I also had fun at the trial. Thank you very much.

Abril 路 Married on 10/18/2013

Excelente servicio del equipo de Trend & Art. Los felicitamos por su calidez en el servicio y profesionalismo, estamos seguras que el 茅xito est谩 con ustedes. Novias por casarse les recomiendo ampliamente este proveedor, no encontrar谩n mejor trato, precio y calidad en el Caribe Mexicano. Gracias por dejar una huella hermosa en "nuestro gran d铆a".

• User6649919 路 1+ year ago

The Trend and Art team was fantastic! I was quite nervous about having a destination wedding and doing my trial hair and makeup only one day before my wedding. But this team put me at ease and made sure I looked beautiful on my wedding day.
    Dani was incredibly responsive to all my emails leading up to the wedding. She studied my pinterest board and listened to what I wanted. She made me feel at ease.
    On the day of my trial they made sure to listen to my feedback and make changes as suggested. This made me feel so much better knowing that they cared about how confident I felt.
    On the day of the wedding, I felt amazing. I wanted to look like myself and have a natural look but with a little more glamour. They executed my vision perfectly. I was so happy. My friends and family complimented me and my husband- who doesn't like a lot of makeup- said I looked gorgeous. I could not be happier!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Trend & Art's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely review! You were a beautiful bride from inside and out. We could not be more happy taking care of you and your bridal party. We wish you a happy and long married life. T&A