Tracy Zavadil Reviews

16 Reviews for Tracy Zavadil

• Jessica

Jessica Bates · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing wedding photographer!

Tracy was so kind, easy to work with, intentional, organized, and overall an awesome photographer! The pictures came out AMAZING! Seriously I love every one of them. She captured our day better than what we could’ve asked for. We highly recommend her! You will be so happy with her.

Cristina Cadden · Married on 08/04/2015

Tracy is amazing to work with and as a fellow wedding vendor, it's a breath of fresh air when you enjoy the individuals you work with. I even had the honor of having her photograph my husband and I for a special photo shoot! I can't wait to work with you again soon!

Amanda · Married on 07/25/2015

Tracy is simply the best. I did a TON of research before choosing a wedding photographer, and I am SO GLAD my research led me to Tracy!!!

First of all, Tracy's prices are SO reasonable. My husband and I were very mindful of our wedding budget, and knew we wanted to invest in photography more than anything else. At the end of the day, the flowers die and the food and beverage is consumed... but your marriage and the photos of the celebration are the two things you get to hold on to forever! Choosing to invest in Tracy vanDam Fotografie was the best decision we could have made!

Tracy made my husband and I feel so comfortable, from start to finish. Leading up to the wedding day, she gave us clear plans as to how the day would go in terms of the photography schedule. She assisted us in making sure all of the photos we wanted were planned for and even helped us to remember photos we didn't think of on our own. She looked at the sunset schedule to ensure the lighting would be just right for photos and scouted perfect location options at our venue. On our wedding day, she made us smile and laugh and helped us to truly enjoy the picture taking process. Tracy gave great direction to family and friends who were also being photographed.

Now to the good stuff... OUR PHOTOS ARE UNREAL! Sitting down with Tracy for our viewing six weeks after our wedding was a time I will never forget. As I watched the photos come across the big screen, I couldn't help but cry happy tears. She captured our most special day absolutely perfectly!! We will cherish these images for the rest of our lives!

We can't thank Tracy enough for all she did to help us to have tangible pieces of our wedding day to hold on to. Tracy is the best and you will be so glad to have her with you on your special day, and for many other events as well. We will use Tracy for everything from now on - Christmas, Family, Maternity (when the time comes), and just-because photos!

Grace · Married on 07/25/2015

Tracy was wonderful. She is very quiet and unobtrusive when taking her pictures especially during the ceremony. She is good at arranging groups so everyone looks good and does it quickly. She doesn't keep you standing there forever. She is open to suggestions and if there is a picture you would especially like she will make sure to take it. The pictures are beautiful, and she got all the ones we wanted. I can't think of any that she missed. She is very sweet and patient and has an excellent eye for getting candid pictures. We enjoyed working with her.

Tracy provided her photography services for my daughters wedding. She was wonderful. Her pictures were beautiful. Her eye for detail and professionalism made a usually hectic day into one of happiness for everyone. I wouldn't hesitate recommending Tracy for capturing any of your life's moments from a birth to a wedding and everything in between.

Using Tracy as the photographer for our wedding was easily the best decision we made for our wedding. If you want amazing pictures that will be complimented all the time, use her! She is one of the best. Tracy is very organized and easy to get along with. I've already recommended her to friends and family for their special days. We also used Tracy for our engagement photos. You won't be disappointed.

Ashley · Married on 07/25/2015

I helped coordinate my brothers wedding and Tracy the chosen photographer. She was fun and easy to work with! She had a ton of amazing ideas and was willing to meet the brides desires as well. She was stealthy when needed and got a huge variety of angles. She is creative and has a great eye for pictures. I could tell Tracy has a lot of experience and was working hard to make this particular experience unique to the bride. After viewing the amazing results of the wedding, I feel I would desire Tracy to have photographed my previous wedding (if I had known her at that time).

Katie · Married on 06/27/2015

We had our 10 year wedding anniversary pictures done :) Pictures always stress me out and Tracy made me feel very comfortable and confident. My husband tends to stiffen up in pictures, but she got him to relax and look like himself. She was extremely patient with both of us (and our kids who tagged along, but weren't in the pictures.) We had to travel around town to find the "perfect" location and we found a couple of them! The pictures turned out great and we were able to view the proofs within a week.

Tracy was outstanding! I hate being in pictures and was shocked at the results--these were photos I will enjoy looking at for years to come.

She clearly cares about her photos and the product she provides is above and beyond what was expected. She was very professional, easy to be around, and made the entire experience very pleasant--can't say the same about other photographers I have seen at other weddings in the past.

Tracy was awesome to work with before, during, and after the wedding...we have recommended her to several of our friends, and she will be our go to photographer for any needs in the future.

Renae · Married on 06/15/2015

Miss Tracy has made every session experience wonderful for my children and myself. My kids used to dread taking pictures, but they get excited now when it's with Tracy. She keeps their attention, works quickly, and keeps the session moving on. The location has been beautiful every time! The quality of the pictures is always outstanding. I have people ask me who my photographer is all the time. Even the professional framing company asked who my photographer was! My family and I look forward to all of our photography sessions with Tracy for all of our memorable events!

Josie · Married on 05/16/2015

Tracy is an amazing photographer! She was very attentive, professional, and courteous. She was open to all the ideas I had and she also put in her ideas as well. I highly recommend her to everyone!

Devan · Married on 11/03/2014

Tracy is an amazing photographer! We've used her for 4 years now and will continue to do so. I HIGHLY recommend her for her services!

Tracy is a phenomenal photgrapher. She has learned the art in a way like no other. The pictures always turn out better than I could imagine. She also has an awesome personality and makes it easy to have your pictures done.

Jesica · Married on 05/01/2010

We absolutely love all of our wedding photos which included the ceremony, wedding party pictures, and the reception. Tracy captured the most memorable moments of our special day and she was very easy to work with. We have also used Tracy for family pictures and have never been disappointed. I would recommend Tracy to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

• User5590874 · event on: 11/29/2014

Tracy did family photos for our family. Very professional and a great personality!

Eldert · event on: 04/01/2014

This girl is great, she can make anybody smile! Kids love her, she can catch priceless moment on camera, that you will enjoy for years.