Castle Rock, Castle Rock, CO 80104 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,350
  • Deals 1

About Tracy Zavadil | Photographer |

Tracy Zavadil is a wedding photographer based out of Castle Rock, Colorado. From the first moment she picked up a camera, Tracy knew that she had discovered her life’s passion. She obtained a degree in photography from Brooks Institute of Photography, and for the past decade she has been creating a photography portfolio filled with beautiful people. She identifies with the photographic styles of contemporary, natural, photojournalistic, and traditional. Tracy considers it an honor to capture the intimate and special moments of a couple’s wedding day, and she puts her all into every frame. Tracy Zavadil photography will provide you and your partner with stunning wedding photos that will uniquely capture your one-of-a-kind love story.

Tracy Zavadil offers engagement shoots, trash the dress sessions, and wedding portraits to her clients. In addition, she has the ability to work additional hours, shoot at multiple locations, and bring on a second shooter if needed. This vendor also has liability insurance and produces high-resolution images. Tracy Zavadil provides the following photography items:

• Albums

16 Reviews for Tracy Zavadil | Photographer |

• Jessica

Jessica Bates · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing wedding photographer!

Tracy was so kind, easy to work with, intentional, organized, and overall an awesome photographer! The pictures came out AMAZING! Seriously I love every one of them. She captured our day better than what we could’ve asked for. We highly recommend her! You will be so happy with her.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Cristina Cadden · Married on 08/04/2015

Tracy is amazing to work with and as a fellow wedding vendor, it's a breath of fresh air when you enjoy the individuals you work with. I even had the honor of having her photograph my husband and I for a special photo shoot! I can't wait to work with you again soon!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Amanda · Married on 07/25/2015

Tracy is simply the best. I did a TON of research before choosing a wedding photographer, and I am SO GLAD my research led me to Tracy!!!

First of all, Tracy's prices are SO reasonable. My husband and I were very mindful of our wedding budget, and knew we wanted to invest in photography more than anything else. At the end of the day, the flowers die and the food and beverage is consumed... but your marriage and the photos of the celebration are the two things you get to hold on to forever! Choosing to invest in Tracy vanDam Fotografie was the best decision we could have made!

Tracy made my husband and I feel so comfortable, from start to finish. Leading up to the wedding day, she gave us clear plans as to how the day would go in terms of the photography schedule. She assisted us in making sure all of the photos we wanted were planned for and even helped us to remember photos we didn't think of on our own. She looked at the sunset schedule to ensure the lighting would be just right for photos and scouted perfect location options at our venue. On our wedding day, she made us smile and laugh and helped us to truly enjoy the picture taking process. Tracy gave great direction to family and friends who were also being photographed.

Now to the good stuff... OUR PHOTOS ARE UNREAL! Sitting down with Tracy for our viewing six weeks after our wedding was a time I will never forget. As I watched the photos come across the big screen, I couldn't help but cry happy tears. She captured our most special day absolutely perfectly!! We will cherish these images for the rest of our lives!

We can't thank Tracy enough for all she did to help us to have tangible pieces of our wedding day to hold on to. Tracy is the best and you will be so glad to have her with you on your special day, and for many other events as well. We will use Tracy for everything from now on - Christmas, Family, Maternity (when the time comes), and just-because photos!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Award

Tracy Zavadil | Photographer | FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3350.00
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Green Feather Photography
    Green Feather Photography Wedding Photographers

Tracy vanDam Fotografie is phenomenal! I have photographed numerous weddings alongside Tracy, and she has taken our family photos many different times. She is an extremely sweet person and super easy to work with. Her photographs are beautiful and she has a fantastic creative eye. Her style is unique and I always love what I see from her. I highly recommend working with her AND hiring her for your own photos!

• Castle Rock Castle Rock, CO, 80104 See on map