TR Peterson & Company Reviews

TR Peterson & Company 4
TR Peterson & Company 5

Marqus Mercer · Married on 08/31/2019

Joyous Experience!!!!

We have been knowing Tierre Peterson since 2015 for a maternity shoot for our first son. The photos came back so fast and his work was impeccable that we knew from that day forward that he was going to be our go to photographer. He has a wonderful spirit very humorous and down to earth personality. We have shared so any journeys with him to point that we feel like family.

TR Peterson & Company 6
    Sent on 11/01/2018

Bobby and Shirley Kea · Married on 06/15/2019

50th Anniversary

From our first meeting for our 50th wedding anniversary, to the last shot of our special day, we found Mr. Terre Peterson to be a professional photographer. Mr. Peterson was amazing, creative, very personable, imaginative, and very entertaining. He went to great lengths to get that perfect shot. He was also great with our guests, and was totally committed to delivering what we wanted. As a more "mature" couple, we loved his approach and we were thrilled with our photos. We highly recommend him.
    Terre, the work you did for our 50th wedding anniversary was just wonderful!!! We cannot thank you enough for all the time and effort you put into making our special day, one to remember for the rest of our lives.

TR Peterson & Company 7
    TR Peterson & Company 8
    Sent on 07/19/2019

TR Peterson & Company's reply:

Mrs. and Mr. Kea, it was my honor to serve you on your awesome day to celebrate such a great milestone in your life. Your marriage has impacted so many in a positive way!
  • Bobbi

Bobbi Harrison-Dickens · Married on 06/13/2019

My experience with T was very intersting and fun. My husband and him were such funny characters.

I enjoyed my session. The session turned out to be a great success even though the weather wasn't perfect. Overall very T very professional. I would refer services to anyone looking for professional portraits.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Randy Artis · Married on 04/21/2019

The photo experience was AWESOME, he was a lot fun to work with!!

He was very professional, and fun to work with.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Lauren · Married on 03/23/2019

A Great Photographer is Priceless

Carlas and I were so happy that Tierre could be our photographer for our wedding and engagement photos. We both felt really comfortable being ourselves around Tierre and trusted in his creativity throughout the whole process. He took time to consider our venue and surrounding downtown area to ensure that we had the most original shots. Everyone is saying that they can't wait to see the photos based on his level on professionalism and creativity he displayed during the wedding. The planning process was low stress and his website made it easy to fill out forms and access information. If you are looking for a photographer who is easy to work with, creative, and professional, Tierre would be ideal for your wedding!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Shannon Wilson · Married on 03/12/2019

Tr peterson & company - great photographer!

Tierre was professional, personable and affordable. From the moment we met Tierre, it felt like we had known him for years. From the moment, we started to prepare for the wedding until the reception was complete, Tierre and his team were able to capture every moment. Tierre provided a reasonable timeline for photo editing and was able to get them back before the expected date. If you are looking for a photographer, TR Peterson & Company is the best choice.

TR Peterson & Company 9
    TR Peterson & Company 21
    TR Peterson & Company 22
    Sent on 04/22/2019

TR Peterson & Company's reply:

Thank you and Jonell so much!!! I enjoyed meeting you all and hanging out with you all over the several months between your engagement session and wedding.

Shannon · Married on 12/15/2018

TR Peterson & Company was phenomenal. From the time we arrived for our engagement session, to the time we left - the energy was so positive. Tierre was able to turn our vision into a reality. On arrival he was able to provide us with direction, while still giving us the room to be creative and capturing us in the moment. We purchased a 1 hour session and received almost 100 pictures back from our session. The pictures were returned within 2 days. Any questions we had - they were answered within 24 hours. My fiance and I will most definitely be using him again.

TR Peterson & Company 23
    TR Peterson & Company 28
    TR Peterson & Company 29
    Sent on 05/23/2018

TR Peterson & Company's reply:

Shannon, Thank you so much for the kind words. I can't wait to work with you all again. You all made this happen and turned out great!
  • JaLisa

JaLisa · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing quality and very knowledgeable!

Tierre was so professional and was all about making sure I took the best pictures possible for my bridal portrait. Editing was quick and the pictures looked amazing! He didn’t rush the shoot but also made sure we weren’t there all night! I am so pleased with my portraits and would recommend this company to ANYONE!

Sent on 10/17/2018

TR Peterson & Company's reply:

JaLisa, it was great meeting you and your Mom. We had an awesome time. You all immediately made me feel like family. I can't wait to share the magic that was created during your Bridal Session with the world!

Jonte · Married on 08/18/2018

Nothing is better than shooting with someone who feels like family. The Engagement Shoot was great and just felt so natural. My fiancee and I highly suggest TR Peterson & Company. We look forward to the Bridal Session and Wedding.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Catherine O. · Married on 08/18/2018

Wedding photographer

Tierre made our wedding day a day to remember forever. He made sure he got to know us and what was important to us. Then he was able to coordinate with our planner and vendors to be able to capture the moments without much direction. The quality of our pictures were impeccable. The. I was suprised at how fast we got our pictures back because I’ve heard stories about how long it takes. He even hand delivered our wedding album. I would highly recommend TR Peterson & Company!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Tiffany · Married on 08/17/2018

What can I say! Having amazing photos was one of my "must haves" for my wedding. Not only was Tierre responsive, but he was flexible and catered to my every need. He made me feel comfortable in front of the camera, but he made sure to capture the special moments on our special day!

TR Peterson & Company 30
    TR Peterson & Company 31
    TR Peterson & Company 32
    Sent on 08/23/2018

TR Peterson & Company's reply:

Tiffany & Terrance, thank you both so much!!! It was awesome working with great people such as yourselves. I felt like I was apart of the family. You both worked well in front of the camera and made creating beautiful portraits effortless!!!

Cole · Married on 07/28/2018

We are so glad we went with TR Peterson & Company. Tierre is an amazing and creative photographer. He went a few days before the event to look for the best spots to take great pictures. He showed up on time and had great visions and ideas for photography. The day after the wedding, we received samples of the pictures that he took the day of the wedding. Tierre is also very patient. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants their day to be very memorable on pictures.

TR Peterson & Company 33
    TR Peterson & Company 34
    TR Peterson & Company 35
    TR Peterson & Company 36
    TR Peterson & Company 37
    Sent on 08/19/2018

TR Peterson & Company's reply:

Derrick & Melody, thank you for allowing us to serve you on your wedding day!!! It was a joy taking part in one of the most culturally unifying weddings that I've attended in my life. You all are certainly surrounded by friends and family filled with love!!!

Taylor · Married on 05/19/2018

TR Peterson & Company were a godsend! They had us covered every step of the way, from our engagement session, my bridal session, and every detail of our wedding day! We could not have asked for a more amazing, committed team, dedicated to ensuring we got everything we could ever dream of (and more) out of their photography services. The customer service was remarkable, turn around time speedy, and the breadth of images is truly remarkable. I would highly recommend TR Peterson & Company, without reservation, to anyone needing photography services for any occasion!

Sent on 09/11/2018

TR Peterson & Company's reply:

Thank you Taylor & Chris. It was great working with you all from day one (1) until your big day!!! It was epic seeing Chris put his handy skills to work to build the altar and decorate the reception tables along with his groomsmen. Taylor, you and your bridesmaids were awesome and everything lively. Thank you all again!!!

Taylor · Married on 05/18/2018

Tierre shot our engagement photos last night... and had them edited and in the gallery for us in about twelve hours! It was remarkably quick, and the photos themselves are AMAZING! My fiancé is incredibly shy and was worried about taking photos in front of an audience (and the setting we decided on was downtown, at 6:00 in the evening on a Friday night, so there was a decent amount of foot traffic) but Tierre made us both feel right at home and comfortable in front of the camera. The pictures reflect the ease we felt and Tierre made some excellent recommendations as far as locations and poses, so our pictures are unique and one-of-a-kind! Excellent service throughout the entire process!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Jasmine · Married on 05/05/2018

I absolutely enjoyed TR Peterson and Company, he was super professional and very nice from start to finish. Everything about his personality was fun and easy to work with. It honestly never felt like he was just a hired photographer, but was more like a family friend. I spent day's upon months looking for a photographer for our wedding and was discouraged in the process. I thought I would have to settle for someone I wasn't comfortable with or someone who was overly expensive, but thank God I found TR Peterson and Company. I initially spoke with Tierre over the phone and was immediately relieved and knew right then that I had found my photographer. Before, during, and after my wedding TR Peterson and Company made sure that they were getting the best shot's for me and my husband's memories. I am in love with every single photo from start to end. All of the photo's are soooo good it's hard for me to choose which one's to have printed off for the house and photo album. I am constantly looking back at the photo's and reliving our day. I thank Tierre from the bottom of my heart for everything!

TR Peterson & Company 38
    TR Peterson & Company 39
    TR Peterson & Company 40
    TR Peterson & Company 41
    Sent on 06/22/2018

Jasmine and Carlos,
    Thank you both so much for allowing us to hang with you all! You both are really cool and laid-back. It was an awesome day. The decor, color coordination, bridal party combined with a laid-back bride and groom really made each portrait beautiful and stunning! Talk to you soon!!!

Minister Alpha · Married on 02/11/2018

Mr. Tierre is the best ! Patient & Willing to accommodate in whatever ways the customer is comfortable. These photos are just a few of many stunning pictures. We are grateful & completely satisfied with TR Peterson & Company's services.

TR Peterson & Company 42
    TR Peterson & Company 43
    TR Peterson & Company 44
    TR Peterson & Company 45
    Sent on 06/30/2018

Anna · Married on 12/23/2017

Tierre did our wedding and was fantastic in terms of personality, picture quality, number of pictures, picture turnaround, and an overall excellent job. Would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a photographer.

Sent on 03/04/2018

John-Mark · event on: 12/02/2017

Very talented, professional, and kind

Sent on 12/18/2017

Daja · Married on 11/25/2017

Tierre and TR Peterson and Company were an absolute pleasure to work with throughout our wedding process. He started out as our engagement photographer and we were so impressed with his work and professionalism that we decided to bring him on board for our wedding, as well. Not only is Tierre a fun person to be around, but he is super flexible and accommodating, and has a great eye for detail. He captured all the right moments, some we could not have thought of but were so glad he did! We are grateful to Tierre for making our big day super special and providing us with beautiful photos to help us remember it for the rest of our lives. We would definitely book him again and recommend him to others! Great work Tierre! #RiceCertified

Sent on 06/27/2017

Laterria · Married on 11/11/2017

My pictures were absolutely amazing and Tierre made sure that every special moment was captioned. It was almost like working with family, and that what I loved most about the experience. If I ever have another experience that need to be captured TR Peterson will definitely be my first call!

TR Peterson & Company 46
    TR Peterson & Company 47
    Sent on 01/16/2018

Denise · Married on 11/10/2017

Tierre was Awesome!! I contacted TR Peterson & Company in search of a photographer for my Bridal Portraits. Tierre's response time was quick and he was very professional. He was able to answer all of my questions and was also able to change the time of my bridal portraits under short notice. Our session was very relaxed and I felt comfortable with Tierre. He was also able to provide suggestions for printing services that I needed. I am very pleased with my portraits and I would recommend TR Peterson & Company for your photography needs.

Sent on 11/16/2017

TR Peterson & Company's reply:

Denise, it was great meeting you! I think your Bridal portraits turned out great!
  • Ms2MRS

tachiana · Married on 09/23/2017

We couldn’t have selected a better photographer for our wedding. We are still amazed at the amount of great quality photos we received. Look forward to using Tierre again in the future!!!!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Donlonte · Married on 09/16/2017

TR Peterson & Company does an awesome job captioning every moment of that special day. He always has a friendly smile and a positive attitude. Our wedding was a major success and Tierre made sure we had each of them moments caption in a photo. It's a blessing to have someone to work with that won't bring any stress on our special day. So if you looking for a professional photographer that great at his work and won't break the bank he is the one.

TR Peterson & Company 48
    TR Peterson & Company 54
    TR Peterson & Company 55
    Sent on 11/01/2017

TR Peterson & Company's reply:

Thank you all so much for allowing us to serve you!!!

Teniqua · Married on 08/19/2017

TR Peterson & Company was the best decision we made for our photography needs for our big day. Tierre and his team were professional, prompt, pleasant, patient, and most of all a pleasure to have bring our memories to life. My wedding party was in different locations at different times, and there was some traveling involved for our photographers on a beautiful but busy Saturday summer afternoon. But, Tierre and his team never missed a beat and became a part of our family for the day. We are forever grateful for all that Tierre and his team did for us and would highly recommend TR Peterson & Company for all special event photography needs! Thank you Tierre for your wonderful work :-)

TR Peterson & Company 56
    Sent on 11/07/2017

TR Peterson & Company's reply:

Wow! Thank you all so much for the kind words!

Martellis · Married on 05/13/2017

TR Peterson & Company was awesome to work with. They were able to capture all the images of our wedding ceremony and the reception, even those that we thought weren't captured. You can tell that they valued the quality of pictures they were providing. They wanted to make sure that all the images requested was provided, and even provide more than that. I would recommend TR Peterson & Company to anyone looking for photography services for any type of event.

Sent on 06/01/2017