TPA Photography Reviews

10 | Winthrop, MA

10 Reviews for TPA Photography

N S · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Super easy experience

We had a laid back but good sized wedding and were able to communicate very easily and ended up with photos of everyone without having to do hours of posed photos that we did not want to do!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Jessica · Married on 03/06/2020

Amazing Photos with TPA Photography

Rebecca was the best! She was extremely professional and easy to work with. She captured so many wonderful memories for us! We will definitely be using her again for all of photography needs

Sent on 01/13/2020

Kristen Copello · Married on 11/12/2019

Rebecca is a true professional

Rebecca was my photographer for my small, intimate wedding in November 2019, and she was an absolute pleasure to work with! Her attention to detail and love for what she does really shines through. My pictures came out so beautiful, I seriously couldn’t have asked for anything more. I highly recommend TPA photography for any special occasion.

Sent on 01/14/2020

Brianna Cintolo · Married on 10/20/2019

Wedding photographer

Rebecca was my wedding photographer and she did a fantastic job not only dealing with my difficult family with confidence and ease but she is a very talented photographer ! Our wedding photos were beyond our expectations ! We also enlisted her skills for our engagement shoot! Highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/21/2019

Sarah · Married on 12/29/2018

Consummate Professional with a flair for style and quality

TPA Photography was a joy to work with - Rebecca was timely in her responses, informative, and down for doing something different. My now-husband and I were married on a boat in Boston Harbor with a small group and not only was Rebecca game to try out her sea legs, she took some really excellent photos. She was also our photographer for our larger celebration a few months later and she captured all the moments that we were hoping for and then some more. Rebecca has a keen eye for detail, was quick with the snap, and was an all-around joy to work with!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Taylor · Married on 10/06/2018

Fabulous experience

Working with Becky was great and stress free! She is amazingly creative and professional.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Shira · Married on 09/02/2018

So Glad We Went With TPA!

TPA Photography was great! We love how flexible, understanding and professional they are! The day of our wedding we were kept on time, used our venue for some amazing photos and they got some great shots that we love!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Bekah · Married on 07/06/2018

Great Photographer!

Rebecca was incredible! She was very responsive, thought of everything, and most important the pictures came out amazing! Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Jeanne

Jeanne · Married on 06/09/2018

I'm so glad we found Rebecca!

We were searching for what felt like forever for a wedding photographer. All were either wildly outside of our budget, too inexperienced, or we just didn't jive. I was drawn to Rebecca's portfolio, first and foremost, but also her take on being "The Photographer's Assistant - TPA". It came across as very down to earth, relatable and low stress to work with! I love her work, we couldn't be happier with our photos and the value we received from the package. All our friends and family are in awe of the images and are even requesting prints! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! - J & J

Sent on 01/16/2019

Joy M. · Married on

Our wedding photographer!

Very talented photographer and extremely easy to work with. We’re both very happy with how everything worked out.

Sent on 10/22/2019