Toni Brianna Weddings & Events Reviews

View more information

• Tara
    Tara Married on 02/23/2019

Toni is Great!

We hired Toni based on a recommendation from a friend. Toni lived up to those standards and then some. Toni is sweet, kind, understanding, and great at what she does. She literally is the one that holds it all together for you. You think that you have thought of everything and that you have this and that handled but you don't you cant possibly have it all handled and be the one getting married, so trust me when I say, hire a wedding planner and if you are in Florida, hire Toni, she will be your angel and saving grace. She goes above and beyond and makes sure that there is not one thing overlooked and makes sure that everything you want is done the way you want it. She makes sure you and your husband are stress free, happy, and having the best time ever. She is more than a planner, she will wear any hat that she needs to throughout the day to make everyone happy and to get the job done. Toni thank you so much for making our day be seamless and perfect.
    Kristin Married on 05/18/2018
    I honestly could not imagine my wedding without Toni. She helped make all of my dreams a reality. When I first saw the venue decorated, I was completely blown away! It was exactly how I had imagined it in my head. She understood everything I had described and executed it perfectly. She also kept me at ease through the entire process and especially the days leading up to the wedding. We had to completely change the ceremony because of rain. I was so disappointed, but Toni handled everything we threw at her with ease and professionalism. She was honestly a god send. My wedding would not have been anything close to what it was without Toni.
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra Married on 04/14/2018
    I hired Toni three weeks prior to my wedding for day of coordination. I had done most of the planning but needed day of coordination, help with a ceremony rehearsal and some final details. Toni was recommended from a close friend of mine. I had emailed her and had a meeting within the week. Toni is so professional, organized and the absolute sweetest. I had shown her everything I had done up to the point and my vision for our big day. I was a little worried to hire someone to do this after I had spent 10 months planning the wedding! I WILL TELL YOU, she is worth every penny and more! She saw my exact vision for my wedding and helped me get together the final details! I was essentially stress free after our meeting. The day of the wedding I was able to relax and spend time with my family and friends while getting ready; otherwise I would have been coordinating things at the venue myself! She made everything perfect and even better than I could have imagined! The day of our wedding was so smooth, on schedule , relaxed and fun! She accommodated so much to me and my family and helped make our wedding dream come true to every last detail! She is truly the best and I would recommend her to anyone; whether full planning or day of. She is amazing, you will not be disappointed!!!
    Robin Married on 03/02/2018
    Tony has amazing style and she was always there when I needed her. My wedding was beautiful and I’d recommend I’d her for any bride.
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 01/03/2020

Amazing Day-Of Coordinator

Toni has been amazing through this whole experience. She was prompt in responding to any emails or texts and if she couldn't directly answer my questions or recommend another vendor, she would guide me to another vendor or resource that would be able to help. She REALLY came in the day of! She gracefully accepted my mom arriving early on my behalf to give any help needed so that I could have a massage that morning instead of the commonly heard of chaotic morning. I am so glad that I chose to work with her because the entire day was amazing and beautiful and she made the right call by changing the ceremony to indoors due to rain. I would absolutely recommend Toni for any wedding, big or small.