Tolman Media North Carolina Reviews

30 Reviews for Tolman Media North Carolina

• Payton

Payton T. · Getting married on 10/05/2022

So responsive & budget friendly

I was first attracted to Tolman Media because of their INCREDIBLE prices. I thought it was too good to be true. After talking with the team for a while about different packages and reviewing the photographers portfolios, we decided to go for it! The videography, photographer and manager all reached out within the first two weeks to talk about my vision for my wedding. Were just about 4 months out and I cannot wait to see them capture our day!

Sent on 01/21/2021
  • Nikki

Nikki J. · Getting married on 06/05/2022

Great work

Nice job! Really professional, images turned out beautiful!

Sent on 09/05/2020

Leah · Married on 06/04/2021

AMAZING on all levels

Tolman Media was AMAZING on all levels! We had both a photographer and videographer and they both were wonderful to work with! They were VERY professional and captured all the shots I wanted. 10/10 would recommend them!

Sent on 06/08/2021

Teresa · Married on 05/29/2021

Best choice!

We would definitely recommend Tolman media!! They matched us with the perfect videographer for our wedding :)
    They have been so responsive throughout the whole process-they go above and beyond. So glad we found them!!

Sent on 06/02/2021

Sarah F. · Married on 05/19/2021

Amazing product at the perfect price point

We got the photography and video bundle and the results were absolutely stunning. Anya and Eric were so sweet and we’re really helpful in posing us and our wedding party to get the perfect shots. The video was gorgeous and I definitely shed a few tears watching. I highly recommend this company. Amazing service and not to mention the affordable price point.

Sent on 06/10/2021

Stephanie J. · Married on 05/15/2021

perfect! highly recommend!!!

My husband and I worked with Tolman Media for our wedding, and we have only positive things to say about our entire experience!!! Our photographer and videographer were both prompt, kind, respectful, and super easy to work with! They truly captured our day. We highly recommend choosing Tolman Media to work with!! Our pictures are absolutely stunning, and our wedding video is SO perfect. We look forward to being able to working with them again in the future

Sent on 06/07/2021
  • Tiffany

Tiffany M. · Married on 05/15/2021

Amazing team!!

I cannot say enough great things about Tolman Media. From start to finish they provided an amazing experience. Ashley was always available to answer any questions I had, and Ashlyn and Patrick worked together seamlessly on our wedding day. Even some of our guests commented on how well they were doing! They knew exactly what to do to get the best shots. We were thrilled seeing their finished work. Honestly, flawless. We couldn’t have asked for a better photography and videography team!

Sent on 06/16/2021

Carigan A. · Married on 05/01/2021

Absolutely wonderful!

Tolman Media NC was fabulous! They always took into consideration our needs and wants and went above and beyond anything we ever dreamed of for our special day! Anya and Michael were so awesome and welcoming!! We are so glad they were apart of our big day! Thank you Tolman Media ❤️

Sent on 06/11/2021

Kyle L. · Married on 05/01/2021

Simple and Amazing

We absolutely loved working with Tolman Media! Eric was incredible to work with and made our lives so easy on our wedding day. The video was great! We have 0 complaints and would absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 06/17/2021
  • Emily

Emily S. · Married on 04/17/2021

1000% Recommend

I loved my entire experience with Tolman Media North Carolina. They were very communicative and responded to all my questions in a timely manner. The payment plan was incredible for budgeting purposes. I highly recommend Stephanie (photographer) and Kevin (videographer), they helped us so much on our wedding day and put in a lot of work beforehand, including making a timeline for our entire day. I wouldn't have been able to do it without them. Very professional and our pictures and video came out perfect!!! I'm so glad I get to re-live this day forever.

Sent on 05/13/2021
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 04/16/2021

Wonderful experience!

Incredible company to work with! We just got our wedding video back and my husband and I could not be happier with how it turned out! 10/10 recommend ❤️

Sent on 05/15/2021
  • Cindy

Cindy K. · Married on 04/10/2021

Great Experience!

Tolman Media was so easy to work with! We decided on a videographer late in the game and Tolman made it feel like we had been working with them since day 1! They are super responsive and friendly. Eric was wonderful day of and made us all feel so comfortable and at ease. Video was delivered in the discussed time frame and the process was very easy. Would recommend 10 times over!

Sent on 06/17/2021

Sava B. · Married on 04/03/2021

A Perfect Match!

Tolman Media blew us away! From their response time to the absolute best photographer and videographer we could ask for everything was absolutely perfect! I couldn’t be happier that we went with this company. We received sneak peaks instantly and our wedding video came quickly after! 10/10 choose Tolman Media for your big day!!

Sent on 04/23/2021
  • Christina

Christina C. · Married on 04/03/2021

Wedding Vendor

We booked Tolman Media for our wedding in early April and they were very accommodating and great to work with. We had two photographers and a videographer + drone footage, they all had a very quick turnaround on their work so we received our pictures and videos very quickly after the wedding. On the day of everyone was super friendly and had a lot of creative ideas and knowledge about their professions. I highly would recommend booking through Tolman for your future weddings and events!

Sent on 04/25/2021

T Young · Married on 04/03/2021

Tolman Media NC

Tolman was AMAZING. I went with them because their reviews were so great. After working with them, I am absolutely HAPPY that they were the ones to capture this moment! Alina was our photographer and Alex was our videographer. We could NOT have made a better choice!!!! Thanks for making this everything I wanted!!!!

Sent on 04/27/2021

Tolman Media North Carolina's reply:

Tya, it was our pleasure being able to work with you! We LOVED your wedding! Thank you so much for trusting us to capture your perfect day!
  • Anna

Anna W. · Married on 04/03/2021

Phenomenal experience!

My husband and I had the most amazing experience with Tolman Media. The Tolman Media team is sure to make you feel comfortable and important. We could not be happier with our wedding video. Because of Tolman Media we will be able to share our wedding day with loved ones who could not make it, and with our future children and friends. I know several people go back and forth deciding if they should invest the money in a videographer. My suggestion to people on the fence – DO IT! Video captures the emotions of all the important moments perfectly. Tolman Media perfectly captured our story and it is a gift we will treasure forever!

Sent on 05/05/2021

Tolman Media North Carolina's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Anna. It was truly our pleasure to be able to capture your beautiful wedding day!

Jane C. · Married on 03/27/2021

Tolman Media Review

Very professional. Very happy with results-- pictures and video. Very prompt in responses.

Sent on 05/06/2021

Rachel S. · Married on 01/09/2021

Dream video

I couldn’t have asked for a better company to work with. From start to finish- they cared about all of my opinions, the details, and made sure I fet valued. I had my video back less than 30 days... that is unheard of! It really is a beautiful memory of our day that I will always cherish and look back on. THANK YOU TOLMAN and Eric Hood!!!

Sent on 02/22/2021

Mel · Married on 11/28/2020

Engagement session and wedding photos and video

Great photographer and videographer. Tolman answered my many questions prior to signing the contract and we’re responsive throughout the process

Sent on 01/13/2021

Holly D. · Married on 11/21/2020

Great company.

Tolman was very easy to work with and made the process for setting up for the photographer and videographer easy. I liked that they had both call you before hand so by the time I got to the wedding I felt like I knew them already which made the day of process much easier. I was having a very hard time choosing a company for our pictures and videos but I saw an ad on Facebook for them and they had a bundle for both photo and video. I checked them out and glad that I did. Highly recommend. Loved my pictures and wedding video.

Sent on 02/04/2021
  • Brooks

Brooks H. · Married on 11/07/2020

Great price, outstanding work

My experience with Tolman from the beginning was nothing but professional. They offered a flexible payment plan to meet our needs and the video they created was absolutely stunning and by far one of my favorite memories from that day. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 03/01/2021
  • Jessie

Jessie L. · Married on 10/17/2020

Tolman Media

Our experience with Tolman Media was excellent. We were exceptionally fond of our videographer, Kendrick who was hard working, polite, and fun to work with. We received many compliments from our guests about how passionate he was about getting the footage. The finished product was exactly what we hoped it would be and was delivered in a timely fashion and all at a great price. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/18/2020

Tia O. · Married on 10/03/2020

Grace and excellence

Tolman was amazing!!! Really made our day shine for ever for me and my husband!!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/13/2021
  • Ashley

Ashley P. · Married on 09/27/2020

Tolman Media Wow!

We were looking for an affordable option to capture our day without absolutely blowing our saving, and what can I say but WOW! We got so lucky with Tiffany and Eric through Tolman media! They were such nice people and definitely went above and beyond to make sure all our special moments were captured! The photos were very flattering and I could not have asked for better people to be in our company on our big day!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Tolman Media North Carolina's reply:

Thank you so much, Ashley!! We absolutely LOVED working with you and Greg! Your day was absolutely perfect!