To Honor You ... Weddings & Special Events Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 7 Reviews
View more information

Tyler C. Getting married on 01/02/2022

Exceptional Passionate Event Planner

We hired Sheryl and DJ Steve (her husband) to help us plan our wedding at Palm Island Resort. Sheryl and DJ Steve were absolutely incredible, passionate, extremely detailed and quick to respond. They were a great pleasure to work with and went above and beyond in their performance. The outcome was everything we wanted and more. I would highly recommend working with them for any event as Sheryl takes away all of the stress from the coordinating & organizing vendors, timelines, screening rental companies - truly making this a memorable weekend for my wife and I.
    Rebecca Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely Amazing Coordinator!!!!

Sheryl and her team at To honor you Weddings was absolutely amazing. I was late in the game in contacting a wedding coordinator due to covid and attempting to plan the wedding myself. I also convinced myself I didn’t need a wedding planner. Boy was I wrong!!!! By the time I called Sheryl I was a stressed out mess, ready to put my dreams on hold and elope. Sheryl quickly responded to every question, email and phone call I made to her. She took over contacting vendors I had already hired and was able to get answers to questions from them that I had been asking for months. It was so important to me that my friends and family could relax and enjoy themselves and not “work” my wedding and Sheryl and her team made that possible. My wedding was everything I had dreamed of. From the time line to the decor and center pieces... everything was perfect and what I had always envisioned. Best thing I did was hire To Honor You...only regret I have is stressing myself out and not hiring her sooner.
    Katie L. Married on 06/26/2020

Excellent and professional!! Highly recommend!

My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Sheryl and her husband Steve through To Honor You wedding events. Sheryl was very kind, professional, attentive to detail, thorough, and creative. They helped make our day so fun and special! Steve created a perfect blend of music that matched our day perfectly. It was such a stress free process and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

To Honor You ... Weddings & Special Events's reply:

Thank you so much Katie ~ Working with you was truly our privilege and we wish you both a wonderful future together!
    Lindsey Married on 02/15/2019

Sheryl and Steve made our big day!

Sheryl was our day of coordinator but she helped with so much more than I expected! She helped set up the room, coordinate with vendors, and kept us calm on our wedding day! Her husband, DJ Steve was our DJ and he was very professional and very knowledgeable and he controlled the timeline for the whole reception. Thank you both for making our day perfect!- The Applewhites
    Ashley Married on 02/02/2019

Southwest Florida Dream Team!

Working with Sheryl and Steve was one of the best decisions my husband and I made throughout our wedding planning process. Our day was absolutely perfect because of Sheryl & Steve's expertise. From the beginning, they were interested in our love story and paid attention to every detail, down to the invitation stamps and ironed linens :) They were always available to meet or talk over the phone since we live on the other coast. Sheryl planned with our other vendors and helped search for wedding items while DJ Steve took the time to edit our favorite songs and create an amazing playlist. He knew music was important to us and though we gave him a long list of songs, he played the perfect ones to keep everyone on the dance floor. Our guests still comment on how wonderful the music was! Sheryl and Steve were so patient and prepared on our wedding day. We did not have to worry about anything but focusing on each other and soaking up the memories of the best day of our lives. Our wedding would not have been possible without this sweet, professional couple! Thank you so much and we hope to see you two soon!!

Mr. & Mrs. D'Annunzio
    Marisa Married on 06/02/2018
    I can’t begin to tell anyone how much of a blessing it was finding Sheryl with To Honor you!! We got SOOO lucky finding her and her husband!! Literally searched the internet for a “simple” beach wedding after we changed our prior plans with only 2 months till our date. Everyone was so commercialized and packaged deals and didn’t feel personalized or unique in any way. By luck I found Sheryl’s add through Weddings of Venice and emailed her. She quickly replied and I knew immediately I wanted to work with her. We booked EVERYTHING sight unseen based on her recommendations and they by far exceeded our expectations!! Her husband was our DJ and not only did an Incredible job, but actually made us a little video of photos he had taken...how sweet is that!! Their prices were VERY reasonable and actually felt they deserved much more for all they did. Thank you again for making everything beyond perfect!!
    Mr. and Mrs. Medgyesi
  • Cassie
    Cassie Married on 10/22/2017
    To Honor You decorated and DJed my wedding in Orlando in October! It was absolutely GORGEOUS! Better than I could have dreamed! Sheryl worked so hard to make sure my dream wedding became a reality. Steve was a fabulous DJ and everyone commented on how it was one of the most fun and beautiful weddings they had ever been to! Thank you To Honor You for all your hard work! Joe and I loved every moment of our special day and none of it would have been possible without you two!