TMW Productions Reviews

7 | Warwick, RI

7 Reviews for TMW Productions

Melissa S. · Getting married on 12/05/2021

So organized!

My fiancé and I booked TMW 6 months before our wedding. Before booking with them we were very hesitant in this decision and were really not sure what we needed to pull off a wedding during COVID. When we we first met with TMW Productions, we met Abby. She is so organized ad dedicated to making sure that our wedding was planned and managed how we wanted it to be. On the day of Abby and the TMW Team took care of everything from managing vendors, to following our strict timeline.

Sent on 12/02/2020

Cameron E. · Getting married on 11/07/2021

Made our special day seamless

Tarah and Abby made our special day as easy and simple as possible. Whatever we needed was either already prepared or they solved it quickly. Very nice people too!

Sent on 08/06/2020
  • Z

Zoey S. · Married on 12/19/2020

Amazing service

I hired TMW LLC for my day of coordination and could not have been happier with the attentiveness of the coordinator Abby. My husband and I met with her a month before and she really listened to our vision for our day! She also helped us make the last few weeks before the big day a lot less stressful with a ton of suggestions to keep us organized. Day off could not have gone better! She made sure we stayed on time and there were absolutely zero issues! Overall amazing experience we could not have asked for more!

Sent on 12/03/2020

Sonya · Married on 05/09/2020

TMW was excellent to work with!

Doug and I are so grateful to have worked with Abby and the entire TMW team! They were extremely professional and provided quality customer service. I had fun planning my wedding because Abby and TMW took all the stress out of it! They coordinated the logistics between all our vendors and cleaned up afterwards, which made my whole wedding day very enjoyable! In the year of our planning, Abby became our friend and a part of our family. Thank you so much again and I would highly recommend Abby and TMW to any engaged couple!

Sent on 12/04/2020

Diane R. · Married on 04/07/2020

Went Above and Beyond

I had hired TMW as a gift for my daughter and son in law. When I first met with the TMW team they made me feel so comfortable. I had let them take full control for the month of planning and boy did they exceed my expectations. They were so organized, punctual, and if I needed them at any time they always responded within the hour. When the day of showed up I was so relaxed and let them do their thing. The TMW team really made my gift came to life. I highly recommend TMW Productions to do any event as they were so professional.

Sent on 12/08/2020
  • Shannah

Shannah R. · Married on 07/08/2019

Tmw productions, llc best decision i ever made!

TMW Productions, LLC were amazing to work with for my wedding! I never felt so calm and stress free during the planning of my wedding up until the big day!! Best decision I ever made, If you don't have the patience, time, or know how - I highly suggest hiring TMW Productions.

Sent on 12/05/2020

Angela M. · Married on 10/17/2020

2.8
      2.0
      1.0
      3.0

Not Worth The Money

Nice people, but way too costly for what they do. The venue they hired for our wedding never had a license for wedding and cancelled on us 6weeks before our wedding- you’d think they would check on that before hiring. Best part about their service was that they packed everything up at the end of our wedding so all of our decorations were in my mother in laws car

Sent on 11/03/2020

TMW Productions's reply:

Dear Angela,

I am so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the value you received. Every wedding package is customized by the couple, and I wish you would have brought this to our attention during the planning process so we could have rectified this. In response to the venue issue you experienced, we are so sorry that this happened to you. However, this was a situation we did not have any control over. When we work with a venue, we require them, and they agree to have all the necessary permits, etc. to host an event. The town that the venue is in revoked the venue's event permit due to a larger local legal issue with neighbors that TMW had no connection with. As soon as we received the call from the venue that they could not host your wedding, we contacted you to explain the situation, and then proceeded to contact 70 venues in Rhode Island and Massachusetts for a replacement, which we did find within a few days.

If you still feel unsatisfied with the situation or services, you have my direct contact information. Please feel free to reach out so we can discuss in more depth.

Best Regards,