TMW Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Melissa S. Married on 12/05/2021

So organized!

My fiancé and I booked TMW 6 months before our wedding. Before booking with them we were very hesitant in this decision and were really not sure what we needed to pull off a wedding during COVID. When we we first met with TMW Productions, we met Abby. She is so organized ad dedicated to making sure that our wedding was planned and managed how we wanted it to be. On the day of Abby and the TMW Team took care of everything from managing vendors, to following our strict timeline.
    Cameron E. Married on 11/07/2021

Made our special day seamless

Tarah and Abby made our special day as easy and simple as possible. Whatever we needed was either already prepared or they solved it quickly. Very nice people too!
    Laura L. Married on 10/10/2021

Detail Oriented Queer Couple Support TMW Productions

We got married on 10.10.21 and cannot thank TMW Productions enough for helping us to realize our dream wedding. As very organized detail oriented people, we were nervous about our special day going smoothly and choosing the right “day of” coordinators. When we met with Rachel F. from TMW Productions, all of our worries subsided. Rachel was highly organized, meticulous, asked lots of questions, responded to e-mails quickly, and a pleasure to work with. Rachel took all of our (many) notes and followed through on every item.

Leading up to the wedding, Rachel wrote all of our vendors, checking in with us, and even attended to rehearsal to be sure that everything was in order. On the day of our wedding, we had a band, but out DJ was unable to make it. Rachel addressed the challenge head on and only informed us once there was a backup plan. Our guests had no idea! Rachel also worked on our wedding with Ashley, Ericka, and Michelle, who were all lovely and provided a seamless experience.

It’s also important to note that my wife and I are a queer, interracial couple and we felt nothing but respect throughout the entire process. TMW Productions are true professionals we would work with for any event. Please support them!
    Destiny Married on 10/09/2021

Incredible!

Absolutely incredible!
    My husband and I called TMW to plan our elopement from out-of-state 3 months from our decided date- I was nervous. From the moment we spoke with Tarah (who connected us with Agnes) we instantly felt we were in the right hands to plan our dream day.
    Agnes was incredible! She eliminated soooooo much stress. She was so kind and attentive, incredibly organized! She and her team ensured our day was everything we wanted- and so much more. There are not enough kind words for Agnes, her team, and all of TMW.

Thank you for helping our dream day come alive.

- The Van Burens

TMW Productions's reply:

I had lots of fun working with such an amazing couple! Thank you so much for trusting me with your big day. Every time I stop by PV donuts, I will always think of you guys! - Much Love, Agnes.
  • Alexandria
    Alexandria H. Married on 10/07/2021

Best wedding planner and affordable pricing

Agnes and Ashely were a huge help to making our wedding day run smoothly. They were attentive, knowledgeable and helped relieve A LOT of stress from my husband and I. They did an amazing job setting up my
    Floral arrangements, centerpieces and other decor. They made sure everything was beautiful and were overall just amazing to work with. I recommend their services to everyone I know planning an event!
  • Leah
    Leah V. Married on 09/18/2021

Eased all my Worries!

TMW Productions helped me with day of logistics for my offsite wedding ceremony. We had great communication the entire time, to include on our wedding day. They totally eased all of my concerns about guests getting to and from the ceremony as there was no parking at the ceremony location so they had to take a trolley. The timeline we set was exactly spot on and they set up my ceremony decor beautifully! I would highly recommend TMW Productions for any wedding coordination needs!
  • Ana
    Ana O. Married on 09/10/2021

Our Wedding Day was Seamless!

We hired Agnes and her team about 4 months before our wedding. At first we weren't sure about a day-of coordinator for our Narragansett North Beach Clubhouse wedding because we thought it was something we could manage ourselves, but we 100% recommend Agnes and her team! Throughout the planning process they thought of so many small details we would have overlooked and helped us plan a stress-free wedding day! Agnes even came to our home personally and picked up all our decorations the day before our wedding. On the day of the wedding they organized all the decorations, managed guests, coordinated all our other vendors and checked on me and my husband multiple times throughout the evening to make sure everything was going ok! Without TMW we would have been doing a lot of extra little things and answering questions throughout the night rather than enjoying our wedding. By the end of the night, Agnes had re-packed and loaded our gifts and decorations into our car so we didn't have to worry about anything! Do NOT hesitate to hire them!
    Deanna P. Married on 08/28/2021

Great wedding planner

We are beyond thrilled that we hired Agnes and her team to help make our wedding day dreams come true. Best money we spent on our wedding was hiring TMW productions. Knowing that all the details the day of the wedding were taken care of was priceless, so my husband and I could focus on the joy of getting married instead of on vendors/set-up/breakdown/etc. They thought of details I didn’t (thankfully) and helped us troubleshoot some planning ideas. Highly recommend Agnes and her team as a day-of wedding coordinator. You won’t regret it.
  • Tyler
    Tyler C. Married on 07/09/2021

Amazing Experience!

Agnes from TMW Productions was a life saver for my July 2021 wedding. Shortly before my wedding, I was told that there would be no coordinator at the church to run the rehearsal and the ceremony the day of the wedding. Agnes quickly took charge and helped me organize the ceremony to perfection. She was kind and calm, and truly made me feel at ease the day of the wedding. I can't recommend her and TMW Productions enough!

TMW Productions's reply:

Micaela and Tyler! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your wonderful ceremony, even though it was short - I really enjoyed meeting and getting to know both of you, as well as your close family and friends! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! - Agnes
  • Z
    Zoey S. Married on 12/19/2020

Amazing service

I hired TMW LLC for my day of coordination and could not have been happier with the attentiveness of the coordinator Abby. My husband and I met with her a month before and she really listened to our vision for our day! She also helped us make the last few weeks before the big day a lot less stressful with a ton of suggestions to keep us organized. Day off could not have gone better! She made sure we stayed on time and there were absolutely zero issues! Overall amazing experience we could not have asked for more!
    Sonya Married on 05/09/2020

TMW was excellent to work with!

Doug and I are so grateful to have worked with Abby and the entire TMW team! They were extremely professional and provided quality customer service. I had fun planning my wedding because Abby and TMW took all the stress out of it! They coordinated the logistics between all our vendors and cleaned up afterwards, which made my whole wedding day very enjoyable! In the year of our planning, Abby became our friend and a part of our family. Thank you so much again and I would highly recommend Abby and TMW to any engaged couple!
    Diane R. Married on 04/07/2020

Went Above and Beyond

I had hired TMW as a gift for my daughter and son in law. When I first met with the TMW team they made me feel so comfortable. I had let them take full control for the month of planning and boy did they exceed my expectations. They were so organized, punctual, and if I needed them at any time they always responded within the hour. When the day of showed up I was so relaxed and let them do their thing. The TMW team really made my gift came to life. I highly recommend TMW Productions to do any event as they were so professional.
  • Shannah
    Shannah R. Married on 07/08/2019

Tmw productions, llc best decision i ever made!

TMW Productions, LLC were amazing to work with for my wedding! I never felt so calm and stress free during the planning of my wedding up until the big day!! Best decision I ever made, If you don't have the patience, time, or know how - I highly suggest hiring TMW Productions.
    Angela M. Married on 10/17/2020

Not Worth The Money

Nice people, but way too costly for what they do. The venue they hired for our wedding never had a license for wedding and cancelled on us 6weeks before our wedding- you’d think they would check on that before hiring. Best part about their service was that they packed everything up at the end of our wedding so all of our decorations were in my mother in laws car

Dear Angela,

I am so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the value you received. Every wedding package is customized by the couple, and I wish you would have brought this to our attention during the planning process so we could have rectified this. In response to the venue issue you experienced, we are so sorry that this happened to you. However, this was a situation we did not have any control over. When we work with a venue, we require them, and they agree to have all the necessary permits, etc. to host an event. The town that the venue is in revoked the venue's event permit due to a larger local legal issue with neighbors that TMW had no connection with. As soon as we received the call from the venue that they could not host your wedding, we contacted you to explain the situation, and then proceeded to contact 70 venues in Rhode Island and Massachusetts for a replacement, which we did find within a few days.

If you still feel unsatisfied with the situation or services, you have my direct contact information. Please feel free to reach out so we can discuss in more depth.

Best Regards,