TLC Bridal Boutique Reviews

TLC Bridal Boutique 5
TLC Bridal Boutique 6
TLC Bridal Boutique 7

Katie · Married on 10/11/2014

My bridesmaids got their gorgeous navy blue Belsoie dresses from TLC Bridal Boutique. Their friendliness and flexibility in scheduling a time to come in made it so easy and fun to have an afternoon of bridesmaids dress shopping. The bridesmaids dress I loved and found on the Jasmine website was so new, it wasn't even in their store yet to try on a sample, so they took precise measurements and even suggested the girls try on a similar style by the same designer to make sure the dress would fit well. Both of my bridesmaids love their dress and they looked fantastic. The fast response through email and phone made working with TLC Bridal so easy. JayJay even stayed late one evening so that I could come and get a longline bra in time for my wedding dress fitting the next day. I appreciate all they did to help my wedding be fun and easy to plan. I appreciate them taking the time to let me try on a wedding dress (knowing I already had one)! The whole experience and every dealing I had with them was wonderful.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Regina · Married on 10/10/2014

I was looking for the dreaded mother of the bride dress... and I just had the best dress shopping experience of my life! Susie was an amazing salesperson. She listened to me and patiently helped me figure out exactly what I was looking for. The variety to choose from was tremendous, there was no pressure to settle for something I didn't like, and in the end I have a dress I will feel amazing in at my daughter's wedding. Thank you TLC Bridal Boutique!!!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Meghan · Married on 10/04/2014

As soon as I walked in I fell in love with the boutique and knew my dress was somewhere in here! I was clueless and JayJay was amazing. She helped me narrow down my look and found the most beautiful dress that was 100% me! Such a comfortable atmosphere! Very knowledgeable and caring staff with beautiful dresses!!

Nicole · Married on 10/04/2014

I would highly recommend TLC Bridal Boutique for brides looking for a wedding gown. I had an appointment with Suzi, and she did a really good job of explaining the process and guiding me to the right dress. I went in with some ideas and pictures of what I was interested in. With each gown I tried on, she asked me questions about what I liked and didn't like, and she picked the next dress according to my thoughts. By the time we got to the right dress, it was easy for me to tell that it was the right one. We tried on a few others, but just kept coming back to that one. I was a little nervous going into it that it might be stressful, but they helped to keep it a relaxed and pleasant experience. Their prices are very reasonable, and they did a good job explaining the process of ordering and making alterations. I'm looking forward to going back to try on my dress when it arrives.

Sent on 01/25/2014

Desiree · Married on 10/02/2014

Had an awesome experience at the shop and loved the attention I received. Very warm and friendly atmosphere. Have been raving about TLC ever since.

Sent on 01/23/2014

Tricia · Married on 09/27/2014

We had such a great day at TLC Bridal. Everyone was so helpful and made the day truly special. I showed Suzi a dress that I really liked from a different designer and she found a dress that was similar (but even more beautiful) than the one I originally brought to her. The first dress was a hit but we tried on others just to be sure! I was worried that dress shopping might be overwhelming but TLC was so organized, relaxed and personal that I felt like I was shopping with extra friends! I would highly recommend TLC Bridal Inc to any bride!

Sent on 01/27/2014

Dawn · Married on 09/27/2014

I am a very curvy bride who tried a couple of other boutiques before calling TLC Bridal Boutique. When I called to make my appointment, I had all of my concerns and questions answered. When I got to TLC, my consultant, Susie was immediately welcoming and helped me figure out what type of dress I was looking for. For a girl who initially said no to strapless and tulle, I am a girl who fell in LOVE with my dress (yes - strapless and tulle). Susie and Jay Jay both helped me get the measurements for MY dress and made the whole process an amazing experience. These ladies even went as far as calling the designer to be sure that my dress could be built to fit my curvy curves. I want to say THANK YOU to Susie, Jay Jay and Terry for making my experience such a remarkable one. I look forward to my fittings and seeing my dress when it comes it (built just for me). You are an amazing group of women who know how to make the bridal dress shopping experience a fantastic one.

Sent on 03/01/2014

Jamie · Married on 09/25/2014

Terry was fantastic, she made my dreams come true, with my dream gown on short notice.

Sent on 06/07/2014

Tlc was a great first experience of dress shopping. The staff was very quick to respond to emails and very happy to help pencil me in for an appointment. The overall experience in the boutique was fabulous! Everyone was so friendly, patient and helped make the day special for me. I was so happy to have found the dress on the first shot and so glad I decided to visit Tlc! I have even already scheduled my mother of the bride and bridesmaid dress appointment! Can't wait to go back!

Nicole · Married on 09/20/2014

This was my first time ever in any kind of wedding dress boutique or store. They didn't even ask what style I was interested in rather said, "I know what would look great on you if you are open!" I said yes and every single dress I had tried on was perfect! It was extremely hard to choose but in the end I said yes to the dress :) I heard great things but TLC is better than great!! I will recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 09/28/2014

The day of my appointment was perfect. My wedding consultant was very helpful when choosing the perfect dress for my big day.

April · Married on 09/14/2014

Everyone at TLC was fantastic! They worked with me to find the dress that was perfect for me and helped me feel completely comfortable with the process. If you're not sure what to expect when you're starting your quest for the perfect dress (like me), TLC will help you with every step along the way. I highly recommend TLC!!

Sent on 01/21/2015

Wonderful boutique, no pressure sales, personal attention - a great place to go wedding dress shopping!

Sent on 01/25/2014

Morgan · Married on 09/06/2014

Terry and her team were amazing. I was welcomed and taken care from the moment I walked in the door. Considering my wedding is a same-sex marriage, I'm never sure how vendors will react. This wasn't even an issue and they loved my fiancé for setting up my appointment as a surprise. I found the dress of my dreams and had a great time doing so. They gave me information on cleaners and the seamstress they use on top of superb service.

Sent on 01/26/2014

Alyssa · Married on 08/16/2014

TLC was wonderful! I had tried on dresses at several other places before TLC and this was truly the best experience of all. I felt special, listened to, and beautiful throughout the whole process. The salon is small and only one other bride was there during my appointment, making it feel like such a special experience. I found my perfect gown for a wonderful price and was so happy with my decision to shop at TLC!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Lacey · Married on 08/09/2014

It was a very welcoming and comforting environment.

Sent on 02/08/2014

I absolutely loved my dress and I can say that it's all thanks to TLC Bridal Boutique. I had originally envisions wearing a ball gown, but ended up going with a beautiful Maggie Sottero lace- fitting dress.

Terri was great in helping me make my decision. She was open to what I wanted and knew what would work for me. However, she also choose a dress "just for fun" that she thought I should try on and it ended up being the one I chose. It is obvious that she has much experience working with women and knowing what looks good on each one. She didn't make me feel rushed, despite it being a busy Saturday morning and was very patient as I tried on several dresses before deciding which one I wanted.

Overall, this was a very good experience and I would recommend this place to any soon- to- be bride looking for a dress. The dress selections are great- all of them so beautiful and unique. Although the store is small, don't be fooled, they surprisingly have a large collection of dresses.

Sent on 08/26/2014

To all the future brides out there,

If you can go to TLC Bridal Boutique in Frederick, MD, then you should go.

All of the dresses are under $2000. That's not the best part though. The service is AMAZING. My consultant was Suzie and she was genuine, caring and so helpful. TLC was the first bridal boutique I went to and I fell in love. The boutique is small, but the wedding dress selection is the BEST quality. There were soo many gorgeous dresses. I ended up buying the first one I tried on. I loved it soo much.

Suzie gave me the best piece of advice. She said if I find myself trying to make other wedding dresses like one particular dress, then that dress is THE ONE!

I found the ONE at TLC.

I definitely recommend going there. I loved the experience I had.

THANK YOU TLC!!!

Sent on 08/02/2014

Sarah · Married on 07/12/2014

TLC is absolutely wonderful! The staff are very attentive and make you feel like a princess when trying on wedding dresses! I have and will continue to recommend TLC to any bride to find her perfect dress!

Sent on 12/21/2013

Lindsay · Married on 07/11/2014

Terry helped me find my perfect wedding dress. She was absolutely fantastic! She was friendly and very knowledgeable.

Sent on 12/23/2013

Carmen · Married on 07/04/2014

Made my experience one to remember. Made me feel comfortable and confident on finding that special dress for me. My day was a success!!!

Sent on 12/30/2013

TLC Bridal was a dream to work with. I was working within a very tight time frame and ended up running into complications as far as the dresses I was picking and the availability for my wedding. These woman were not willing to let unfortunate circumstances stand in the way and were determined to find me, not only a gown that I would have in time, but my dream gown. They had visions, suggestions, and a lot of experience to make me feel completely comfortable and excited about my decision. I would absolutely recommend them as a first stop for anyone looking to purchase a wedding gown.

Sent on 04/27/2014

Joy · Married on 06/28/2014

I cannot say enough good things about TLC Bridal! My daughter got a beautiful dress there as did I and her future mother-in-law. They were friendly, helpful and very professional. I will go there again and highly recommend this be your first stop (because then you won't have to go anywhere else). Thanks, TLC!

Sent on 06/06/2014

The ladies at TLC are amazing. They really make you feel good no matter your size. They were so easy to work with and helped me find the perfect dress.

Sent on 03/18/2014

Cassandra · Married on 06/14/2014

The ladies at TLC Bridal were magnificent and such a pleasure to work with. They have a great selection of gowns and they are all beautiful and unique and they helped me find exactly what I was looking for. It is a small boutique but big with caring and helpful staff. I drove to Frederick from Sterling, VA and it was worth it! I used their recommended tailor who was also fabulous! Check them out in your search for your gown, you won't regret it and it is worth the drive!

Sent on 08/17/2014