TLC Bridal Boutique Reviews

TLC Bridal Boutique 5
TLC Bridal Boutique 6
TLC Bridal Boutique 7

Stephanie · Married on 05/01/2015

TLC is a fabulous boutique located in downtown Frederick. The staff were welcoming, honest and helpful. I was the only bride at the shop on an early Saturday morning and I could not have asked for better service! The selection of dresses was huge and the staff listened to my concerns/wants/needs. Overall it was a great experience and I was so happy to say YES to the dress with the staff @ TLC!

Sent on 07/26/2014
  • Y

Yazmin · Married on 05/01/2015

I had a very good experience , these two women worked very well for me and they helped me find my dress like I wanted it to be I am very greatful .

Sent on 04/15/2015

Laura · Married on 04/18/2015

I had the best experience I could ask for in finding my wedding gown at TLC! The staff was sooo helpful. JayJay listened to all my ideas, and then brought her own expertise to the table. Before I knew it, I had tried on at least 10-15 dresses, narrowed my favorites down, and said yes to one of them! I felt completely comfortable and important throughout the whole appointment, thanks to all their attention to detail (when I got there, they had a chalkboard welcome sign with my name on it waiting for me!). This was a dream-come-true dress shopping experience for me!

Sent on 08/14/2014

So helpful! Such a wonderful experience....tlc definitely helped me find the dress of my dreams :)

Sent on 06/13/2014

The boutique itself is very cute and the personnel were very friendly and knowledgeable. JayJay was super helpful and made the experience of shopping for a wedding dress so fun and relaxed. I tried on many wedding dresses and I never felt rushed throughout. I appreciated her advice and expertise and with her help I was able to find "the one"!

Sent on 09/06/2014

Everyone was friendly and a pleasure to work with! They made the experience fun and memorable!

Sent on 06/30/2014
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 03/28/2015

Awesome! Very attentive and personable. Had a great experience and I am a pretty picky person.

Sent on 09/20/2014

Kayla · Married on 02/08/2015

I had went to several bridal boutiques before TLC, and once I went to TLC, I knew I just had to purchase my dress here. I am a young bride and felt that the other places didn't take me seriously. TLC treated me like any other bride. Their customer service is phenomenal and they really focus on only you while you're there. There's no distractions and they listen to exactly what you want and try to find the perfect match. I walked in thinking I wanted a mermaid gown and I walked out with a gorgeous ball gown. I cannot wait to wear it in February!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Jessica · Married on 01/19/2015

Really, not much to improve on. Maybe get more selections for bridesmaid and mother of the bride dresses in house.

Sent on 01/24/2015

I absolutely loved my experience here. They listen to what I wanted and they listen to suggestions from my family that came with me and brought me a wide variety to try on. They really listen and even bring in dresses that they think that I might like. Because of that I actually found the dress that I will be walking down the isle too!

Sent on 02/17/2015
  • alyssa

alyssa · Married on 12/30/2014

My experience at TLC bridal boutique exceeded my expectations. I had never tried on wedding dresses and wasn't expecting to find a dress that day. The shop was so accommodating and all of the women were so friendly and helpful. I found my dress (it was the first one I tried on) and they opened some sparkling wine to celebrate! Suzi was wonderful with my appointment, she pin pointed exactly what I was looking for while making sure my mom and mother-in-law enjoyed themselves as well. I hadn't picked a wedding venue yet, we had a bad experience visiting the venue our hearts were set on. The ladies at the shop gave us so many places to check out, their highest recommendation was the Antrim Inn 1844. We went to check out the Antrim that same afternoon and booked our wedding there. I couldn't be more thankful to all the ladies at TLC bridal boutique, especially Suzi, she made my experience so memorable!

Sent on 02/25/2014

Adrianne · Married on 11/29/2014

I had a wonderful experience at TLC. They were helpful and friendly and I found my perfect dress!I will definitely recommend them to anyone who wants a fun and enjoyable wedding dress shopping trip! Thanks TLC!

Sent on 10/02/2014

TLC Bridal Boutique is hands down AMAZING! I was nervous coming into the store because I really wanted to find “the dress” and since I am the first in child in my family to get married, I did not know how the whole process worked. The second I walked in the door I felt relief and extremely comfortable. Everyone in the store jumped right in to help my find “the dress”. I tried on 5 dresses, once I put the 5th one on….I knew it was “the one”. This was the ONLY store I went to and words cannot describe how happy and amazed I am. The dress is PERFECT and I cannot wait for my fiancé to see me in it! Please visit this store and I know you will be extremely happy and pleased! Thank you again so much to the TLC team. Smiles all around!!!!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Jessie · Married on 11/08/2014

TLC is amazing! I went to them not really sure what to expect and I fellin loveee with all of their staff, and more importantly THE DRESS! I cant say enough about them. They were friendly, knowledgeable, and were so helpful! They listened and helped pick dresses based on what I wanted! Loveee them!!

Sent on 12/28/2013

Eliza · Married on 11/08/2014

I was torn between 2 dresses and am so glad I got my dress from TLC!! They made me feel like I was the only bride they were working with, and that I was a priority. The girls there were so helpful and made sure that I looked perfect!

Sent on 03/30/2015

Katie · Married on 11/01/2014

Great service, very knowledgable staff! We will be returning for bridesmaid dresses soon!

Sent on 01/20/2014

Rachel · Married on 11/01/2014

The ladies at TLC were absolutely wonderful. I was somewhat hesitant to try on dresses but they made the experience fun and exciting. They made it easy for me to make the best decision for the type of dress I wanted, and were so helpful and informative when it came to making additional add-on's to my dress. I felt special and completely comfortable with the entire appointment.

Sent on 03/03/2014

TLC Bridal Boutique was the first bridal shop I visited when shopping for the perfect wedding dress. I felt very comfortable and welcomed when I arrived. I went in with the expectation that I would not find my dress that day. It came down to one of the last dresses I tried on that absolutely won my heart. I could tell by the reaction from my mom, soon to be mother in law and matron of honor, that it was ‘the one’. I loved working with Terry and her crew. They were honest, kind and those are two qualities that are extremely important to me. I highly recommend this shop to any bride-to-be's, mom's and bridesmaids.

Sent on 03/13/2014

Emily · Married on 10/24/2014

My experience at TLC was nothing short of perfection. Working with JayJay was so much fun, she took the time to pick out so many different styles of dresses until I found exactly what I wanted, and made me feel so relaxed, comfortable, and excited all at the same time! I would recommend TLC to any soon-to-be brides searching for the perfect dress. They also have a great selection of bridesmaid and mother-of-the bride/groom dresses too!

Sent on 04/20/2014

Kelly · Married on 10/24/2014

The ladies of TLC Bridal Boutique are fantastic at making the experience of shopping for your wedding dress everything you ever dreamed of. When I came in for my appointment last Fall, I made a slight mistake -- I didn't warn them that I'd be bringing my dad with me, which is kind of important to mention when you have a bunch of women running around getting dressed/undressed! He was going through treatment for melanoma at the time, and I really needed to have him there with me. Despite my lack of warning, they accommodated us with the consent of the other bride trying on dresses that morning and my dad was able to be part of my experience.

The staff are so friendly and fun to work with, and they really know what they are doing. I ended up having to think about my decision for a few days but I quickly came back a few weeks later to purchase my wedding dress. I loved working with their staff so much that my mom and I went back to pick out her dress for the big day. If my bridesmaids weren't spread across the country, I would have brought them back too!

Sent on 06/14/2014

Nadine · Married on 10/19/2014

The experience here was absolutely amazing! From the moment I walked in, the attention that the staff gave me was awesome. Terri, the owner is a gem! She was so thoughtful, patient, and made me feel so good. If you're looking for a bridal boutique where you can get the best of the best, don't pass this place up!

Sent on 06/14/2014

Stephanie · Married on 10/18/2014

Terry and Jay Jay were GREAT to work with. They helped me find the perfect wedding dress by listening to what I had to say and telling me what looked good on me. I wish that I was getting married again just so I could go back and shop!

Sent on 04/12/2014

Maria · Married on 10/18/2014

I had such a great experience at TLC. I worked alot with Suzy and JJ and they were both very outgoing and helped me find the dress of my dreams. I went to another boutique and I had a really bad experience I'm so glad that I was able to work with such great and talented people who really worked hard to find me the right dress. Thank you all so much!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Ashlee · Married on 10/11/2014

It was a pleasure working with Terry, Sue, JayJay and all of the ladies at TLC Bridal Boutique. They made my dress shopping experience stress free and easy. I found my Casablanca dress here and another place, but bought it from here because of the great customer service. My lady, Sue, was great! She did a fabulous job figuring out what I wanted and putting me in exactly what I was looking for in my wedding dress. The store is pretty small so it was the perfect shopping experience because they truly focus on you while you're there. This was the first place I went, and the dress I ultimately selected was the first dress I tried on. Then I proceeded to go to other stores and tried it on one more time and knew it was "The One"! TLC even worked with me on the price, as the second store was slightly cheaper. I live in Arlington, VA and the trip to TLC was well worth it. I can't wait to return once my dress is in!

Sent on 01/27/2014

Wonderful staff that are extremely friendly. Having gone to quite a few other bridal gown shops, they had the best process for trying on dresses that allowed your friends/family to be involved but allowed for the bride's privacy while trying on the dresses. A bigger selection of dresses than I expected for a 'smaller' boutique. I found the perfect dress here and they even matched the price (I had found the same dress for $52 cheaper at another boutique). Even if they hadn't price-matched, I would have bought the dress here for the service.

Sent on 02/01/2014