Tio Fiesta Events Reviews

3 | Hialeah, FL

3 Reviews for Tio Fiesta Events

Shawn · Married on 04/30/2016

Tio Fiesta Events provided everything we wanted and more. From day 1 they were able to provide ideas on how our event should look while still staying within our concept. Most importantly, we were always aware of the costs associated with what we wanted. So when we wanted more, such as the day before the event, she was able to work with her team and provide the best price available the same day for us. With Tio Fiesta, I was surprised at how early and diligently they were able to work and get things done. I will definitely be using them in the future.

Sent on 06/24/2016
  • W

Wendy · Married on 02/27/2016

My husband and I were so impressed with the level of service we received! And not only were we impressed, but so were our guests. We ordered rentals, decorations and catering. The delivery and pickups were on time and their event staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Consultations are free and the creative director lets you pick her brain even when you can't decide on a theme (that was be me)... Highly recommend Tio! Great team to work with for any special occasion.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Sera-Leigh · Married on 05/25/2016

My theme was rustic country garden wedding and I had very specific details on my decor, ceremony, food and wedding planning. Tio Fiesta went all out for me! From the first time I contacted them, to last minute of my special day, there went above and beyond what I expected. The attention to detail by their management team, especially Kristi Chang, was exquisite. She was on trend with what I wanted (I used a lot of mason jars, chalkboard signs, flowers and lanterns); they were able to source my props, arrange them how I wanted, and even took care of collecting them all for me after the event. The planning was a breeze, with constant communication to meet my needs and timing. Tio Fiesta made sure every detail was ironed out and my wedding went of without a hitch! I particularly recommend them for their wonderful service and professionalism, their creative decor and expert event planning!

Sent on 06/08/2016