Tina Lane Events Reviews

Tina Lane Events 3
  • April

April Dawn Viers · Married on 10/25/2018

You need Alicia and Nicole

I have had the pleasure of working with these ladies on both sides of the fence. I met Alicia while working at a hotel/venue. She was the MOST efficient planner I had ever worked with and that should say something since I had worked closely with tons of planners in my profession. Nicole is the Watson to her Sherlock! She is just as knowledgeable. They had ever minute detail addressed to insure this particular bride's day was flawless.

Fast forward. My fiance and I had been engaged 18 months. We had found everything but couldn't seem to make everything come all together. We had tossed a bunch of money away attempting to be budget friendly and had also skipped out on a coordinator. HUGE mistake. We were at a stalemate. We reached out to Alicia. She had us come in for a consultation. Within a couple hours, she had sorted out my mess of budgets and contracts. We hired her that day. She coordinated with all of my vendors and again addressed every small detail to ensure that my day was a fairytale.

My only regret was not hiring her sooner. Being a budget/diy bride, I felt so could plan and do everything myself and should cut the cost of a coordinator. As a coordinator, Alicia advised me on where to compromise. She even had the knowledge of how to make a few things to help cut cost. I am sure the money I saved by listening and doing almost paid for my planner. Do not ruin your planning experience by taking too much into your own hands. Once we hired Alicia, I could feel the weight lifted and I started enjoying our wedding planning stage instead of dying a little inside everytime someone asked "so how is the wedding planning going?"

Jenna · Married on 06/02/2018

Alicia is a lifesaver!!! She is extremely knowledgeable and her networking is amazing! Any time I said I needed anything (flowers, photographer, etc.) Boom...i had a list within 10 minutes. Not only does Alicia help out a lot with the planning but she makes your wedding day so easy! There was no stress whatsoever. Alicia listened to my needs and ideas and made sure that every thing went exactly how I planned. TLE made it possible for usbto completely enjoy our beautiful day! Her assistant and crew were so much help as well. You really cannot go wrong with bringing Tina Lane Events on board for your special day. When you think you don't need a planner.....think again, and call Alicia!!!!

Tina Lane Events 4