Timeless Salon & Studio Reviews

Timeless Salon & Studio 5
Timeless Salon & Studio 6
Timeless Salon & Studio 7

Jen · Married on 07/19/2014

I had Renee from Timeless Spa & Salon do my hair for my wedding. She also did my mom and my sister's hair. She was very accommodating and came to our hotel, and worked with us to find a good timeline for the day-of. I had a very last-minute change of heart about wearing my hair up after she had already done it, and she very calmly re-did it all, a couple hours before the wedding. It could have been a stressful situation but it wasn't at all b/c she took it in stride, and the end result was beautiful!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Erika · Married on 08/27/2011

Renee did a great job for me and my mother and mother and law. My hair and makeup looked natural (which was important to me) yet still special. She also worked quickly, was prompt, and was super affordable.

Sent on 11/20/2011

Mike · Married on 10/22/2016

I recently used Timeless Spa & Salon for my onsite hair/makeup at the Otesaga Hotel in Cooperstown. Renee and her team arrived on time and were ready to start all hair and make up at exactly the time we had discussed. We had a very relaxed morning getting ready and they definitely made sure that everyone got whatever they needed done on time for photos. We added an extra hair and makeup application on the morning of and they were very accommodating. Every girls hair looked great and I had nothing but compliments on my hair and make-up.

Sent on 10/30/2016

3.5

Renee did a great job on my wedding hair and makeup. Her prices are a little high, but it was definitely worth the money! It was really convenient that she traveled to my venue instead of me having to schedule a trip to the salon on my wedding day.

Sent on 07/10/2014

Kristy · Married on 10/28/2017

3.5

Renee is super kind and helpful - she and her team were great to work with. My hair and makeup were flawless on my wedding day - couldn't have been happier! The trial I did with Renee a few months prior was very helpful and we were able to make tweaks to the style to ensure it was all exactly how I wanted. Renee took plenty of photos and notes during the trial to make sure it would look right on the wedding day itself. Her prices were very reasonable and made it easy for my bridal party to be able to also utilize her team's services on the day of. They came to the wedding venue and set up in the bridal suite the morning of and made sure to have a very clear schedule so that we did not fall behind on the day's events. I exchanged several emails with Renee leading up to the day to ensure the schedule would work given the alrge bridal party I had getting services done. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/04/2018
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 06/11/2016

4.2

Renee did the makeup for my wedding. I absolutely loved it, and all of my bridesmaids, as well as guests were complimenting me on my makeup. I had also asked her to do some of my bridesmaid's hair and makeup, and I thought she did a great job with them as well. She was very flexible when I kept changing how many girls were getting their hair and makeup done too. Overall, I had a great experience with Renee and would recommend her to anybody who wanted to have their makeup or hair done professionally.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Timeless Salon & Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for this great review Jordan! I so appreciate it! :) It was my pleasure to work with you and your bridal party! Can't wait to see your pics! xo

Elizabeth · Married on 05/30/2015

3.5

Renee was a wonderful part of my wedding day, and did a great job helping me look my best. She was near to my wedding venue, The Otesaga, but I don't live in the Cooperstown area so the first time we met was a couple days prior to my wedding for the rehearsal hair and make-up session. Nonetheless, I was reassured in the months leading up to my wedding day by her prompt response to all my questions. She is a warm, creative energy to have around on this special occasion and was very happy to have her with me. She did a wonderful job with my hair, executing my vision perfectly. I wanted my look down the aisle to be a formal up-do with the ability to let out the bottom half for the reception, and she was able to achieve this technical request while also capturing the swept-up, romantic style I wanted. Perfect. The make-up was ultimately less to my liking, particularly the lips. The spray-on foundation over the lips gave them a tacky and bulky sensation, and I was quite self-conscious during the wedding day before just taking it off to feel more normal. She also used a lip gloss carrying her brand, which I then had to buy for $12 if I wanted to reapply during my wedding day. I did this, but the texture of the gloss is very off-putting, and if I had realized that was my best option, I would have selected my own lipstick to bring. The manicures/pedicures were good. Overall, I give her very high marks. She brought a great team together for my wedding day, and everyone (~8 people) were ready right on time. I am very happy to have worked with her and recommend her highly to others.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/03/2010

3.2
      3.0

Make up was really good- she does airbrush. Liked that she brought an assistant to help her. Flexible to come to your house or church or where ever you would like to get ready. Although, my hair (the curls) fell out by the time I went down the aisle - good advice is to take a curling iron- just in case!

Sent on 02/25/2011

Kathleen · Married on 08/15/2015

2.5
      2.5

I loved my hair, but I wasn't thrilled with the make up. I wish I'd done it myself and saved the money. I didn't think the makeup was very good quality and I don't think Renee picked good tones for my coloring. I bought the lip gloss she used in my test session, then on my wedding day she didn't have it, and she gave me a used one she had with her. That still irks me. My hair looked gorgeous but it didn't hold up through the dancing, which I suppose is to be expected. I paid for all my bridesmaids to get their hair done, too. A couple of them got make up done, too. Everyone looked great.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 06/30/2018

1.4
      1.0
      2.0
      0.5
      2.0
      1.5

I encourage all brides to look elsewhere for hair services!! We had a larger wedding party 7 ladies and 4 children and Renee arrived with one other stylist. Prior to the wedding day we confirmed 1:00p for completion of my hair and makeup. At 12:48p Renee had not started my makeup and my hair was not done!! Renee insisted she do my hair as the other stylist was 'not ready for brides.' Renee did the hair of multiple bridesmaids and a flower girl as I sat there waiting and waiting and waiting without any word from her. At 1:45p she started my hair - during which time Renee stopped to calculate the money earned of the other stylist and count out the cash for this stylist!! When she finally got back to my hair, she had no recollection of the hairstyle she worked on at our hair trial! She even asked, "did I ask you to remember anything during our wedding hair trial?" I was dumbfounded. As she began doing my hair her approach was very different than that of the trial and as a result, so was the hair style. I questioned the difference and new outcome and she became upset with me. I asked her to please check the pictures on her phone, as she took many at our trial, and she flat out refused. I'm pretty sure she deleted them. Due to Renee's lack of preparation, blatant disregard for my schedule on our wedding day and carelessness, I was over an hour and a half behind schedule. There was no cushion to fix the mistakes she made with my hair because she ran so far behind and I was forced to leave with the MESS she left on my head for my wedding day. I also didn't get to take any getting ready pictures with my bridesmaids and the photographers, because of her. My advice after this ordeal, any option is better than this one!!

Sent on 07/05/2018