Timeless Bride’s By The Loft Reviews

Timeless Bride’s By The Loft 7
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 07/13/2019

Above and beyond!

So let’s talk about Gina.

She is an absolute artist. I had a loose idea of what I wanted, and otherwise I said, “make me look hot!” and she sure nailed it!

Gina and her team came to our venue (which was quite a hike for them) and managed to do hair and make-up for myself (the bride), 8 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls, and 1 mom. Initially the girls that went earlier were worried about their hair & make-up staying flawless from the morning to the ceremony & photos, and then through the reception, but that was not an issue at all. First, before they left they made sure anyone that felt they needed a quick touch-up was taken care of. They were so wonderful with our flower girls who kept “needing” touch-ups (they were enjoying the pampering quite a bit!) But the truth is everyone stayed put together quite well – which amazes me because usually most of us can’t keep our hair from going all over the place within 5 minutes of leaving the house.

Gina did all of the make-up for the girls, and she takes such pride in her work. She made sure that every little detail was perfect, and made sure that everyone was confident in how they looked. All of the girls and the family members who were hanging around the house kept asking me, “where did you find them? They’re AMAZING!”

I wanted my hair down for part of the day and then pinned back up, so I hired Gina to stay on for a few extra hours. She was honestly so supportive and was a calming force for me that day. She was so patient and made sure I felt beautiful throughout. She even snapped some photos for us, and these were some of the first ones I saw from the day.

Gina and her team did great work and really went above and beyond to make sure everyone felt their absolute best that day.

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 06/29/2019

Highly-skilled, Friendly and Hardworking!

Gina was ABSOLUTELY amazing! She traveled up to Fairfax, VT with her assistant for my wedding. Total, we had 7 bridesmaids, 1 mother of the bride and myself. She is highly skilled in her craft and I truly felt more beautiful than I have ever felt in my life. She listened to me and my girls and truly went above and beyond. You can tell she is passionate about what she does and the aesthetic she creates is unbelievable. Throughout the night, I received many compliments on my makeup and hair and it lasted throughout toasts, tears, dancing, rain and more! I HIGHLY recommend her and her services. Thank you Gina! ❤️

Sent on 07/02/2019

Caroline · Married on 10/05/2018

Had a wonderful experience with Gina doing my wedding trial for hair and makeup! She is a pleasure to work with and very bubbly. She made the experience very exciting and fun for me! Thank you Gina!

Sent on 02/02/2018
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 09/15/2018

I really can’t say enough great things about Gina. I am so incredible happy that I chose her to do hair and makeup for my wedding! She and Michelle were punctual, professional, and so fun and down-to-Earth. Most importantly though, they are both super talented! As a person who wears makeup every day, I wasn’t looking for a very “natural” look, but a lot of my bridesmaids were. Gina was able to create absolutely beautiful looks for each of us that were tailored to our comfort levels.

My whole bridal party looked and felt amazing all day! Both the hair and makeup were so perfect and lasted the entire day. I truly felt like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day and that’s thanks to Gina and Michelle.

Sent on 09/29/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/07/2018

Dont worry about anything .Gina will make you feel like a bride. Her team has you covered .

Sent on 09/18/2018

Andrea · Married on 07/28/2018

Thank you so much Gina for all that you did for our wedding! My bridesmaid and I loved everything from our hair to our makeup. I am so glad you were part of this special day.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Heather · Married on 07/06/2018

Gina was incredible. She was at my house at 5:15 in the morning and worked her way through the list of bridesmaids. She did such an amazing job. We all looked flawless and the make up lasted all night!! I highly recommend Gina and will use her for any future events that I need my make up done for :)

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Timeless Bride’s By The Loft 8
    Timeless Bride’s By The Loft 9
  • shaylyn

shaylyn · Married on 01/20/2018

Gina was absolutely amazing for my wedding day!! She and Mary arrived on-time and everyones hair and makeup was done on schedule. We looked and felt like models! Everyone's hair and makeup was so stunning. We got compliments all night about how gorgeous everyone looked. I felt like I looked the best I've ever looked for my wedding day and I'm so thankful for Glam Me Up Down The Aisle!!!!

Sent on 01/31/2018
    Timeless Bride’s By The Loft 10
    Timeless Bride’s By The Loft 11
    Timeless Bride’s By The Loft 12
    Timeless Bride’s By The Loft 13
    Timeless Bride’s By The Loft 14

Lisa · Married on 12/31/2017

I worked with Gina for my wedding on New Years Eve, and she and her girls were wonderful!! They did hair and makeup for my bridal party of 8, the mother of the bride and myself. We all looked amazing! I can't wait to see my pictures! She is super patient (I did TWO make-up trials) and talented. I would 100% recommend!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Jeanette · Married on 08/25/2017

Gina and her team were amazing!! My hair and makeup was beautiful...I didn't want to take it off! My makeup lasted all day long and if I didn't take if off that night I think I could have gone another day with a full face of perfect makeup! My bridesmaids and mom loved their makeup and hairstyles as well. Gina is so nice and I would highly recommend using her for your big day!

Sent on 10/04/2017
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/05/2016

After struggling to find a make up artist that understood my vision, and paying for way too many trials with several make up artists, I was thrilled to find Gina. She took the time to sit with me, look at pictures of what I liked and did not like, and really listened to me. She had the patience of a saint and was diligent to ensure that I felt comfortable and was happy with what she presented for me. From the day I booked her I felt a sense of relief, since I trusted her so much. On the day of my wedding, she came early to set up in my hotel room and her team was extremely prompt as well. Every single girl in my bridal party, as well as both my mother and mother-in-law (who aren't easy to please) were so happy with their makeup and hair. I couldn't have asked for kinder or a more talented team of make up artists, who were even ahead of time on the schedule we created. I loved them so much and highly recommend them to all my friends, family, and anyone who wants to feel incredible on their wedding day! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Tatiana · Married on 10/01/2016

Glamour Me Up Down The Aisle is the best! I would highly recommend Gina and her team for your wedding hair and makeup needs. Kimberly and Roseanne did my wedding and Gina did my trial. They were all great! Kimberly was super punctual with a 6:30am start time, and she was really accommodating with makeup for myself and the bridesmaids. She really knew how to make each girl individual but look uniform as a group. Roseanne's hair styling was just fabulous! I changed my hairstyle last minute and she was totally accommodating. Everyone's hair was so SOFT and beautiful. It was a SUPER windy day but everyone still looks amazing in the pictures. Gina is amazing with communication and managing schedules, etc. From start to finish I LOVED working with her! With so many hair and makeup options on Long Island it can get really overwhelming. Trust me you will not be disappointed with the value and quality of service from Glamour Me Up Down The Aisle. Book them and you will be one happy bride!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/26/2016

I found Gina on The Knot and scheduled a trial for my June wedding. She was flexible, I'm from out of state, and was very professional. I booked her the same day as the trial! I don't typically wear make-up or do anything other than straighten my hair, and she was able to do that. My make-up and hair were perfect and exactly what I wanted. On top of that, I scheduled her for my hair and make-up for my shower. I received so many compliments! I can't wait for her to do my hair and make-up for my wedding in a few weeks. She is amazing and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Gina was amazing and everything I could have asked for as a bride. She came to my house early on my wedding day, ready to go. My hair and makeup were flawless and remained so for the entire day and night of my wedding. My mother, sister and friends looked beautiful and everyone was so happy with their styles. The best thing you can do as a bride is book Gina as your stylist- guaranteed she will deliver both beautiful hair and makeup in the comfort of your home!

Sent on 05/01/2016

Sophia · Married on 01/10/2016

I found Gina on the wedding website. Gina and her team did an amazing job on hair and makeup for myself as a bride, my 3 mothers, 2 and aunts a flower girl. Everyone's hair and makeup was beautiful, we got so many compliments. I told Gina that I want to be a princess on my wedding and she did exactly what I wanted. Gina came to my house extra early and took her time to make sure everyone look perfect. I'm so happy that I found Gina. I'm highly recommended Glam me Up Down the Aisle to everyone for their special day!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Gina did an excellent job with our hair and makeup. I was worried about my hair staying in place and my makeup looking good since we were having in done so many hours before the wedding. She reassured me that everything would still look perfect and she was right! Even by the end of the day my hair and make up were still perfect. She was so easy to work with! I highly recommend using her. I got so many compliments.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/24/2015

I would highly recommend Gina for wedding hair and makeup. She did an amazing job with both the trial and the wedding. She wanted to make sure I was happy with everything and at the trial perfected everything so that I would be happy on my wedding day. Months later, the wedding day came around and Gina remembered everything I wanted and liked. She was very professional and fit right in to conversation with myself and my bridal party while getting ready. All of my emails leading up to the day of the wedding were answered quickly and it was easy to contact her with any questions or changes. The bridal party's hair and makeup also came out great. I definitely recommend her to anyone looking for great hair and makeup and would love to use her for another occasion in the future.

Sent on 06/10/2015

Gina does great work!! She is prompt, easy to work with, and flexible. I would definitely recommend her to any bride!!

Sent on 05/10/2015

Christine · Married on 04/18/2015

Gina from Glamour Me up down the aisle is amazing! She arrived at my house early 3:45am ready to go. She is professional and makes you feel comfortable. I was so impressed with my makeup trial with her that I booked her on the spot with no hesitations! She was very easy to get in touch with and was very organized with coming up with a schedule to make the morning of the wedding go as smooth as possible! I typically don’t wear a lot of makeup and she did such an amazing job with giving me a beautiful natural look that wasn’t too over the top. Gina is very experienced and her prices were extremely reasonable! We all looked beautiful and the makeup lasted all day and trust me we started very early! She had me, my mom and four girls done by 8:30am when the photographer got there! Through smiles, laughs and some tears our makeup stayed perfect! Everyone complimented how amazing our makeup was! I highly recommend Gina from Glamour Me Up Down the Aisle to any bride because she truly makes you feel beautiful!!!

Sent on 04/30/2015

Amber · Married on 01/16/2015

I was referred to Gina (the owner) by a friend who had used her for her wedding. To be honest, at first I was a bit apprehensive after looking at the trials on her website, as most of them were some what understated, and I was looking for a very dramatic look. I am happy to report I had no reason to be nervous at all!
    I went to Gina's house/studio for my trial, and she spent at least 90 minutes on my makeup, going over styles, and making sure it was exactly what I wanted.
    On my wedding day she was receptive to what I asked, and rolled with the punches when I changed up my look completely from the trial. Also, she contacted me a few days before the wedding to make sure the payment was done before the day of the wedding or if the day of, that she'd take the money from one person). This was so thoughtful, as it prevented me from having to worry about payment the day of the wedding, which was great!
    Gina is very experienced, approachable, and great to work with. Since meeting her for my trial I have recommended her highly to all my engaged friends. She is absolutely worth her (lower than expected) price, and I know you'll be thrilled with her work!

Sent on 02/04/2015

Stephanie · Married on 11/08/2014

Gina was GREAT! I had contacted a bunch of other hair and makeup people and they were unable to help me as I did not have enough people needing hair and/or makeup. I had no issues with that when it came to Gina. She was sweet, professional and had no issues traveling to my house the morning of (and that morning of started at 315am!). Everyone loved how my hair and makeup came out! I would definitely recommend her to anyone needing their hair and makeup done!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Gina and her crew did an amazing job! The power went out in the hotel I was staying in and we had to be relocated to another hotel. I called Gina and she rerouted herself and her two assistants to the new hotel. They got all of my wedding party and family done within the reduced time frame. It was a crazy and hectic morning and Gina was completely calm and reassured me everyone would get done- and they did! Despite the change of location, Gina still arrived early and was set up and ready to go ahead of schedule. I got so many compliments on my hair and especially my makeup. I would highly recommend Gina to anyone who was looking for professional service at a reasonable price.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Katey · Married on 09/13/2014

Gina was absolutely amazing! My hair and makeup lasted not only for the wedding but for the rest of the night as well! It was such a pleasure to work with her! I would most definitely call Gina if I ever need hair and makeup done again for an event!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Jillian · Married on 08/30/2014

Gina was so professional and calm which is exactly what I needed on my wedding day in such a chaotic setting. She was patient with me after 3 hair trials and her work was beautifully done. She wanted everything to be perfect for me and my girls. She handled my large bridal party with ease. I would recommend her for any occasion and I cannot wait to use her in the future.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Lisa · Married on 08/24/2014

I loved what she did with my hair and makeup! She did an amazing job! Everyone complimented me and it all stayed the whole day!

Sent on 08/25/2014