Time Machine Entertainment Reviews

68 | Pompton Lakes, NJ

68 Reviews for Time Machine Entertainment

Ashley · Married on 04/26/2014

Best Band Ever!!! My parents had seen this band at multiple weddings. Once we got engaged, there was no question of who we were going to use. They made our wedding. They got everyone up and dancing from the second the reception started. We loved that they came into the crowd and partied with us. All of our special requests were spot on. They are a one of a kind band!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Suzy · Married on 12/21/2013

I first saw the Time Machine Band about 4 years ago at my sister in laws wedding. I told Jay at that wedding if we get married thats who we are using. So when we got engaged last year, after I booked the Park Savoy, the next thing I did was call John and book The Time Machine Band. I had the time of my life at my wedding this past Saturday. My husband and I enjoyed dancing and partying on the dance floor with all of the fantastic members of The Time Machine Band. You even got my dad out on the dance floor and that is a hard thing to do!! The Time Machine Band deserves a 10 out of 10. They are worth every penny. You guys rocked The Park Savoy and I can't wait to go another wedding where you guys will be!!!! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 12/23/2013

Antonia · Married on 07/27/2013

My guests are still talking about Time Machine! This amazing band and DJ truly made our wedding so much fun! The dance floor was always full! Joe, the band leader, made sure that they played as many of the songs that we requested. He truly made an effort to ensure that all of our details were realized! Time Machine really brings out the party! Thank you for the amazing time I had at my wedding!

Sent on 08/29/2013

Kelly · Married on 07/13/2013

I was married this past July 2013 and this review is WAY overdue. Time Machine Band absolutely rocked the house at my wedding. 7 months later and my guests are still talking about how amazing the band was and the pure talent they have. They literally had a packed dance floor the entire night and played such a terrific array of music that really made it enjoyable for all our guests no matter what age. They even were accommodating enough to work a surprise out with my brother who is a percussionist and they set up to allow him to play a few sets with them as an extra surprise for my husband an I. Time Machine, thank you for helping to make my wedding day a dream come true!

Sent on 02/21/2014

Kelly · Married on 07/06/2013

Choosing Silk for our wedding was by far one of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process. It is obvious that all of the members genuinely love what they are doing and it certainly shows when they are performing. Our wedding guests are still raving about the awesome music- they covered it all! They were certainly not like any other band that we looked into. We would not hesitate to recommend Silk to anyone looking for a party band.

Sent on 07/31/2013

Time Machine was highly recommended by a few friends and worth every penny. They sound great and got everyone up at the wedding. We all danced the night away!

Sent on 08/26/2012
  • Mercy

Mercy · Married on 08/01/2012

Time Machine Entertainment was by far the best vendor of my wedding on July 19, 2012. They were easy to work with, pleasant, talented, energetic, and most importantly reliable. All of our guests went crazy for the band and are still talking about them and how much they enjoyed our wedding. The band is unique and gets the guests on the floor and pumped. They actually come out in the middle of the dance floor at times and perform amongst the crowd with their instruments and everything.
    I would highly recommend hiring Time Machine Entertainment for an unforgetable event. Half of my family is Egyptian so I was able to make a CD of arabic songs I wanted to be played at the reception and the DJ did a great job at making sure everything went smoothly.
    Thanks so much Time Machine Entertainment for making our wedding more than what we were hoping for!

Sent on 08/14/2012

Ashley · Married on 06/04/2011

AMAZING! We had the Silk Band for our June wedding and they were incredible. Working with them before the wedding was great - very easy and fun to work with. I had heard them play at a bridal expo but the day of was amazing (far exceeded my expectations). They had everyone up and dancing the whole night- which was exactly what we wanted. Our friends and family couldn't stop raving about them after the wedding. Book them- you will not regret it!

Sent on 07/12/2011

stacy · Married on 05/15/2011

I booked Time Machine blindly. BEST DECISION EVER. Time Machine was by far my best vendor. They were so energetic and got everyone dancing. From the very first song I saw my guests mouths drop. I received compliments from every single guest at my wedding. Even when I had issues with my ceremony band, Time Machine helped smooth everything out. I can only hope my friends book them too so I can have a kick-ass time again.

Sent on 06/01/2011
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 05/14/2011

We had the Silk Band at our wedding and they were absolutely amazing!! Everyone was super impressed with them and couldn't stop talking about them. They had everyone on the dance floor the entire night. All we wanted was a party with everyone dancing and having a great time. That is exactly what they gave us! They were high energy and everyone had a great time. This band is by far the best one I have ever seen and we are soooo happy we had them at our wedding.

Sent on 05/15/2011

Andrea · Married on 11/26/2010

Amazing music!!!!!! loved them and more importantly, so did everyone else!!! the dance floor was full the whole night and looking at the pictures, there were people dancing and singing along that i never thought i would see up there. I loved them. Worth every penny

Sent on 01/10/2011
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 10/15/2010

Blew my guests out of the water!!! We are now a year out from the wedding and my guests continue to comment that we had one of the best bands they've ever heard. From the moment the reception started, the band was interactive and outgoing and had my guests on the dance floor. The whole experience, from meeting with the band to follow-up emails/ calls was nothing but pleasurable and stress-free. We had some last minute changes and they were extremely accommodating. The talent of these performers/artists/musicians is above all other!!!

Sent on 10/26/2011

Jennifer · Married on 10/02/2010

Joe Corey and The Time Machine exceeded our expectations! Not only were the packages reasonably priced, Joe was personable and attentive to every question throughout the planning process. The Time Machine was excellent to work with - very organized, willing to learn songs for our wedding, and personable. We were able to work with them closely in selecting music for our wedding. The dance floor was PACKED the entire evening as we had hoped. The musicians were tremendous and skilled across instruments and vocals. They interacted on the dance floor in a friendly, non-obtrusive manner to engage our guests.

The only semi-negative aspect was the photographer for The Time Machine. We did not realize the Time Machine came with a PR photographer themselves and were disheartened when he was on the dance floor. After he was approached by our photographer, he did stop photographing the evening and respected our wishes. I sincerely appreciated their professionalism and courtesy even more.

The Time Machine itself was fabulous! We cannot recommend them highly enough. Joe Corey and his fellow musicians made our wedding celebration even more joyous!

Sent on 10/31/2010

Dawn · Married on 07/30/2010

Cannot say enough good things about the Silk Band (which is part of Time Machine Group Entertainment). From the moment the band started playing, everyone was up out of their seats dancing. Booking this band was by far the best decision we made. They may seem pricey but they are honestly worth every penny. Very professional and easy to work with as well.

Sent on 08/09/2011
  • KellieK17

Kellie · Married on 10/17/2009

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING is the only way to describe the Time Machine. A friend of mine used them for her wedding last year and my father said we HAD to use them...it was the best decision we made. People have not stopped calling us to tell us how great they were. Our guests danced from the first song until we were getting kicked out!
    They played every kind of song imaginable and each one was better than the next. Joe was great to work with and made me feel at ease through the whole wedding planning process. Don't think twice about hiring them!!

Sent on 11/11/2009

Tiffani · Married on 08/28/2009

The Time Machine Band and all of its members including Joe are absolutely amazing. I am an extremely particular (picky) person who did a lot of work reviewing several bands. I could not have made a BETTER choice. Not only were they ALL energetic and talented but they were courteous and professional. This band will MAKE your wedding. I got married at the Venetian in Garfield and they are completely familiar with the facility and come highly recommended. I also had the plasma screens and one of the members took photos of our guests and displayed them on the screens. They also showed our montage. They play all genres of music and you will not be disappointed. Almost all of our 230 guests were on the dance floor ---all night long. EVERYONE complemented this band and I have friends who already calling them to book them. Trust Me..... book them!

Sent on 09/16/2009

Katie · Married on 07/02/2009

Time Machine is the greatest wedding band ever! They worked with my fiance and I to stay within our budget. We had a string ensemble for our cocktail hour and a nine-piece band for our reception. A DJ played through any breaks. They really know how to involve everyone. They have wireless mics and instruments so they come out on the dance floor with everyone! Our guests are still raving about the band weeks after our wedding! I would highly recommend ime Machine to any bride and groom!

Sent on 07/22/2009

Yen · Married on 04/19/2009

The Band was excellent. My family was rocking the night away. Everyone that came to the wedding loved the band.

Sent on 06/16/2009

Mena · Married on 04/04/2009

What a band! Everyone keeps raving how great the band was! They were upbeat, talented, and knew how to get everyone up and dancing! The selection of music they played was so diverse! We loved them!

Sent on 04/28/2009

Alyssa · Married on 03/22/2009

Awesome. Better than expected. I can't say enough good things. They are talented and really kept the party going.

Sent on 11/13/2009

Melissa · Married on 06/27/2008

Outstanding 14 piece band plus cocktail hour jazz quartet. Only downside is that they are pricey! But if you have the money they will make the wedding out of this world. Great music and they come into the audience to sing and dance. The floor was shaking! Very flexible too, they were able to cut our wedding song short for us!

Sent on 07/13/2008

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2007

Time Machine Entertainment has two bands - The Silk Band and The Time Machine Band. We originally saw the Time Machine Band at one of my bridesmaids' weddings a year and a half before ours. They were FANTASTIC and we HAD to have them at our wedding... They worked with us to stay in budget. Our band was our splurge, but they were worth EVERY PENNY. We had a 15 piece band with a DJ playing the breaks... a keyboard player did our cocktail hour. They kept the entire wedding moving, they even got MY GRANDPARENTS up and on the dance floor! They do a wide variety of music that everyone can enjoy. This band is the reason my husband and I looked forward to our wedding!!! I HIGHLY recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 09/20/2007

Tina · Married on 11/02/2001

They were amazing!!! Everyone commented on how great they were! A very lively band!

Sent on 12/14/2006

Kourtney · Married on 12/08/2017

AMAZING! That's all I can say! The dance floor was packed the entire night! They definitely bring the party! If you are looking for a lively wedding look no further than Time Machine!!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband insisted on hiring Time Machine after having them at his sister's wedding a few years ago. We went and watched them play a few times during the summer and once we got engaged, we went to see a private showing before booking them. These guys are so good, they played a little of everything but we focused mostly on classic rock and country. The dance floor was ALWAYS packed-even before the food was served! Even my grandmother called them after the wedding to say what an amazing band they are. Although a band is a lot more money than a DJ, Time Machine is definitely worth every penny! Thanks again Joe for everything! - Jackie and Bobby

Sent on 12/08/2017