23 Reviews for Timber Pizza Company

Vegan (1)
Liquor License (1)
Open Bar (1)
Signature Drink (1)

Chris and his team were amazing! Leading up to the wedding, they answered all our logistical questions and helped us plan. The day of, they worked so well with our coordinator to help our wedding run smoothly. The pizza and salads were just delicious and they let us make our own flavor! They also offer vegan (which our vegan friends actually found tasty) and gluten-free options. Pizza weddings are the best, even the grandmas will love it (just give them some time to get used to the idea..)

Profile Picture Brenna, 5/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

The Timber team was excellent. Chris worked with us every step of the way to make sure our menu was exactly as we wanted and the food was amazing the day of. They were a fun twist for a wedding meal and our guests loved it! Having the leftover pizzas boxed up for people to take as “late night eats” was an awesome added bonus. They also provided our bar service and the team was professional, fun and friendly. I HIGHLY recommend these guys if you’re looking for something fun and delicious at your wedding!

Profile Picture Kira, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My husband and I loved working with Timber Pizza Co. Chris was so helpful and fun to work with. Everyone at the wedding reception loved the pizza and was impressed with the staff. Highly recommend if you are looking for something unique for your wedding.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Timber Pizza catered our wedding, and we could not have had a better experience working with them! We were so impressed with their flexibility with so many aspects of our day. Planning the menu was easy, the food was incredible, and our guests had so many compliments about it. Their whole staff was friendly, and you won't find a better value for your money. We cannot recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Timber is one of our favorite restaurants in DC, so we were thrilled when we found out they could cater our rehearsal dinner. They were responsive and easy to work with, laid back yet organized, and delivered completely - amazing pizzas and an awesome salad that our guests loved (just as good as in the restaurant!). Timber is the best - highly recommend!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

How do I love Timber Pizza Co? Let me count the ways...
1) Professional: Chris's organization and responsiveness will put even the most stressed brides at ease. With extensive catering experience, Timber is able to give recommendations if you need them or accomodate specific requests. Chris responded to my inquiry with a detailed proposal based on my budget and vision. He made planning a wedding from a different state all that much less stressful. I knew I made the right choice.
2) Flexibility: Because I was out of state, Chris worked to accomodate a tasting appointment for my sister and her husband to help us make our decision. They even had a high chair ready to go for my baby neice. They also didn't bat an eye when we requested our own tasting when we came to town for the holidays. Chris kindly sent me photos of all of the apps and previous wedding set ups to help me make up my mind on toppings and apps.
3) Determination: Timber's employees fought the odds to set up in the incredibly muddy feild where the wedding was held. Everyone worked together to free the truck when it got stuck in the mud without a single complaint. They helped make a stressful situation, that was honestly out of anyone's control, much better. They persevered, set up and got to cheerfully cranking out pizzas.
4) DID I MENTION THE FOOD IS BOMB?? This is honestly the best pizza my husband and I have ever had in our life. We have been to so many weddings with the usual overpriced chicken/steak catering offerings where we knew the couple paid a pretty penny for meh food. Our goal was to give our guests something delicious and memorable. We have recieved rave reviews from our friends and family. Timber even put the extra pizzas in to-go boxes for our guests to take with them when they left. Such an amazing idea!
My husband and I were so in love with the pizza that we cut one and fed it to each other instead of cake. Love you guys!

Profile Picture Hannah , 5/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Custom Menu, Tastings, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Set Up, American, Italian

Having Timber cater our wedding was one of the best decisions we made for the big day. Not only were they wonderful & easy to work with (going through multiple versions of a menu, super responsive to picky dietary preferences, etc.) but the food was outstanding. One of the most frequent comments we heard from guests after our wedding was how great the food was. It's unique and memorable, but more importantly, it's just a great meal. Everyone tells you you won't eat on your wedding day - but with Timber, we ate well :)

Profile Picture Annie, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We used Timber as our wedding caterer and we couldn't have had a better experience with Chris and all of the staff! From the drinks to the food to the exceptional service, Timber cannot be beat. Our guests are still raving about the pizza, and we've heard from multiple people that it was the best food they've had at a wedding! Plus, they kept the pizzas coming all night long, and also provided awesome bartenders and helped us come up with a signature cocktail (which was also delicious). The quality of food and drinks you'll get from Timber is terrific, but the service and attention to detail is what puts them over the top. All of my family and friends who worked with Timber while setting up the venue spoke so highly of their staff and how helpful they were. While planning our wedding, Chris made us feel at ease due to his obviously extensive experience catering weddings and his laidback demeanor. My husband and I feel very lucky to have booked Timber when we did. Rave reviews from Bon Appetit and Washington Post are going to make these guys a hot commodity (and rightfully so!). Book them while you can! You won't regret it, and your guests will love having pizza at a wedding. :)

Profile Picture Laura, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, American, Italian, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s)

Timber Pizza is AMAZING to work with. Not only is their food outstanding but there service was top notch. They went above and beyond on site and did things they were not contracted to do. Chris was so easy to work with and he made our wedding day a memorable one!

Profile Picture Emily, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Working with Timber Pizza Company was a beyond amazing experience!!! I found them online and fell in love with their blue old school pick up truck. From the very beginning they were super flexible and catered to our every need. The food was phenomenal and the staff was extremely professional. My guests are still raving about the food and the service even after my wedding. We went back a fourth several times changing the number or guests, location and the food. Every time they were quick to respond to all my questions and were more than accommodating. My husband and I went down the restaurant in Petworth D.C. to do a tasting prior to the wedding. The staff there was so friendly and made it such a wonderful experience. We tried endless pizzas, which made it even harder to choose our favorite. There wasn’t a single thing we didn’t like that we tried. Both owners, Chris and Andrew went out of their way to make sure our big day was perfect. I would highly recommend them for your next event. I cannot wait to use them again in the very near future!!

Profile Picture Casey, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Timber Pizza was AWESOME! We had them cater our rehearsal dinner. The food was amazing, as were the service, presentation, and staff. The pizzas were delicious, and no one had to wait for any of the food.
We would highly recommend Timber Pizza for any and all wedding events!!!

Profile Picture Martha, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

If you're looking for tasty food combined with laid-back but competent folks, this is your best bet. Our guests were so impressed with the delicious food, even the ones who were originally skeptical about having pizza at a wedding. The meatball apps and the green monster pizza were the most popular, but truly, it was all so good! Chris was really helpful, and was able to accommodate all the special things we wanted to add or change to the menu. The Timber Pizza team coordinated well with the venue and the people in charge of rentals, which resulted in a seamless apps/cocktail hour and then dinner transition. We are so glad we went with this choice! Bottom line: delicious food, professional service, and a stress-free process. You can't go wrong with Timber Pizza Company!

Profile Picture Shayna, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

If we got married 100 more times we would have Timber cater our wedding 100 more times. Their food is phenomenal: it's the best pizza we've ever had and was well complemented by a seasonal salad and two appetizers that could have made a terrific meal on their own. Timber met the dietary needs of all of our guests, including offering a delicious gluten-free crust that got the attention of many a gluten-eating guest. Maybe most importantly, Chris and his staff are courteous, positive, and are terrific communicators, all of which made a world of difference on and leading up to our wedding day. Timber exceeded our expectations and helped make our wedding truly special.

Profile Picture Jon, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Timber Pizza company was amazing for our wedding. The guests loved the pizza, especially the "Green Monster" that people commented on even months later. Everything worked out great even though we got a little bit of rain. The crew making the pizza was prepared for it. They were easy to work with in preparing for the wedding and everything was straightforward.

Profile Picture Shelly, 7/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Amazing company! Such a good decision to hire them for my wedding. It was the hottest day of 2016 but whole Timber Crew was happy, fun, and made the night that much better! Everyone at my wedding was raving about the food and what a good idea it was. Chris was so helpful in the planning process and I basically left all the food decisions to him and he rocked it. I would hire them for any event :)

Profile Picture Madeleine, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I had a great experience using Timber for my Mother's 60th birthday & retirement party. They were professional, fun and overall provided delicious food that had guests raving. Timber Pizza is a huge crowd pleaser with delicious salads, appetizers & pizzas - it is the perfect food for any event. Chris was very responsive and helpful in the planning process and flexible enough to work with our needs and preferences. I would definitely suggest hiring Timber for your event and look forward to working with them in the future!

Profile Picture User4213376, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, American, Italian

Truly excellent service from Chris and the team! Our wedding guests loved the delicious pizza and salads. Exceptional value. What better thing to serve at a Friday night wedding, than yummy yummy pizza from Timber?

Profile Picture Georgia, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Timber Pizza Catered our wedding and did an amazing job! Everyone was happy with the food and well fed. We did apps, salad and woodfired pizza. (The meatballs are where it's at! And the Green Monster pesto, my favorite!) Additionally, the guys were friendly and professional, day of and through out the planning process. Chris Brady was our primary contact. Such a cool dude and not pushy at all.

Other items of note: Since we DIYed our bar they were happy to coordinate a staff member to bar tend for us. Though we are not vegan, we were anticipating a large number of vegan guests and Timber was happy to accommodate and worked up a custom menu for us. Oh and the pizza itself? LOVE LOVE LOVE. Fresh ingredients, crispy crust, what more could you ask for?

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

This was the best part of the entire weekend. They set up in front of our house and kept the pizza flowing! They even tended bar for us. And they had a wide variety of pizzas to choose from and were very flexible with planning as our schedule evolved. Would absolutely recommend them and use them again.

Profile Picture Jay, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Chris and his team were beyond perfect. They coordinated with us so efficiently even though we were planning our wedding from out of state. Our tastings were so laid back and delicious and Chris' professionalism allowed me to be completely stress-free about feeding our guests. When you're planning a wedding, that's a pretty impossible feat, but I was able to be 100% confident.

Their setup is so clean and crisp, it complimented our simple, modern outdoor wedding on the Bay. Almost two years later, our guests still rave about how we had the best wedding food ever - especially the crab pizza. They thought of everything, including providing our guests with mini to-go boxes of leftovers and making sure my husband and I had a stash of pizzas in our room. It was a dream that exceeded our expectations.

And on top of it all, on the morning of our wedding before driving out to the venue, they made a stop in DC to pick up our donuts for us. So amazing, still thankful for that generous errand!

Going with Timber Pizza was the easiest wedding decision we made with the highest payout. Chris gets my highest recommendation!

Profile Picture Allison, 5/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We had Timber cater our wedding with their mobile brick pizza oven in our backyard. It was perfect for a fun, casual event. The food was fabulous and the staff was super friendly and reliable. We, and our guests, had a great time and would definitely recommend Timber for a casual wedding, rehearsal dinner or shower.

Profile Picture Shana, 4/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Had Timber for our September 2017 wedding of 125 guests in Washington DC. They were great. They provided bartenders, barware, serving staff, food, and all the plates and utensils and napkins etc that were needed. The pizza was fantastic, the appetizers were (somehow) even better, the servers were friendly, and the bartenders knew how to keep the drinks flowing. Chris was easy to work with and made everything happen without a hitch. Would absolutely use these guys again. Our guests were leery of a pizza-based wedding dinner, but they got over it once they tasted Timber's pizza.

Profile Picture Kevin, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews