714 Reviews for Tide the Knot Beach Weddings

Cultural (1)
Military (1)
Religious (1)
698 Tide the Knot Beach Weddings Reviews

Lisa and her team helped to ensure that our stress free beautiful beach wedding became a reality. They not only went above and beyond to ensure that our location for the ceremony was as remote as possible but they also nailed down the weather and sunset to a T. Our photographer, Jaimi was the best, and we couldn’t thank them more for the awesome day! We will remember it forever!

Profile Picture Hayley, 6/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

WOW! If we did our wedding all over again, we wouldn't even think twice about using Tide the Knot Beach Weddings again! This company is impeccably run and they take their job very seriously. The set up was gorgeous. The photographer did an absolutely wonderful job. The officiant was so pleasant. The Tide the Knot staff was informative and helpful every step of the way. To us, there would be no other option when planning a beach wedding in the Tampa area! We are forever thankful for the special wedding ceremony Tide the Knot gave us!

Photo for Tide the Knot Beach Weddings Review - Add a comment...
Photo for Tide the Knot Beach Weddings Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Jenny, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cannot say ENOUGH good things about Tide the Knot!! From the moment I requested information to the finals moments of our wedding day, they answered every single question and did their best to get things just the way we wanted! A bride could not ask for a better company to plan her big day! Thank you, Tide the Knot!!

Profile Picture Natasha, 6/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa and her team at Tide the Knot are awesome! My husband and I couldn't have asked for anything better. The wedding was beautiful and elegant and all my guests were blown away by our wedding. I wasn't stressed out about anything on our wedding day because I knew Tide the Knot had it all taken care of. That especially says a lot since we are out of state residents!

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Okay to all my destination brides to be -- listen up! Tide the Knot was an absolute dream to work with and created the romantic, blush wedding of our dreams. My husband and I planned the entire wedding ceremony on Pass-A-Grille Beach without ever meeting the staff or seeing the location, and yet I walked away from my June 9, 2018 wedding with the most amazing memories and experience. Every single details, down to the material used to tie back the flowers to the arbor was coordinated by the wonderful staff at Tide the Knot -- seriously, we talked about the most minute detail with such ease and comfort. The ladies at Tide the Knot knew exactly how to calm my nerves leading up to the big day!

After we booked our date with Tide the Knot, they gave us every last recommendations -- from the reception and rehearsal venues to the dry cleaners for my dress. You name it, and they provided the best recommendations for our exact location and needs. Also, we were able to customize the entire ceremony to fit our budget -- The ladies worked with us on simple details that helped make our wedding ceremony affordable for a guest list of 82!

Speaking of our ur guests, they were blown away by how precise and professional the staff was on our wedding day. Tide the Knot people greet your guests at the beach access, so there was never any confusion about where to go! The wedding party literally showed up together, and it was showtime! Oh, and our wedding photographer said it was one of the best beach weddings she had ever done. It was that amazing!

If you are considering a destination wedding in the St. Pete/Clearwater area, Tide the Knot is the only way to go!

Photo for Tide the Knot Beach Weddings Review - Our two-post bamboo arbor with a rose petal aisle.
Photo for Tide the Knot Beach Weddings Review - We had 82 guests, and they were all seated comfortably!
Photo for Tide the Knot Beach Weddings Review - The arbor made a perfect backdrop for our wedding pictures.
Photo for Tide the Knot Beach Weddings Review - I couldn't have asked for anything better.
Photo for Tide the Knot Beach Weddings Review - Pass-A-Grille Beach was the perfect location.
Profile Picture Vicki, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Day-Of Coord., Event Design

Cannot express how much we loved working with Tide the Knot for our wedding. They are extremely professional, accommodating, and made our special day even more special than we could have hoped. If you are looking for the best wedding planning service and people to work with, look no further. An easy 5 star rating.

Profile Picture Israel & Heather , 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings was such a pleasing company to have for our wedding planner. They were extremely easy and amazing. The entire staff was so helpful, nice, and understanding. If we could do it over again we definitely would! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Violeta, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tide the Knot is a highly professional company that provides exceptional ceremony services. Everything on our wedding day was perfect! Our arbor was exactly as we had pictured, the flowers were fresh and beautiful, and the staff was highly accommodating to all of our needs. There is no question my husband and I would choose to get married by Tide the Knot again!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Destination, Ceremony

Amazing!! 10/10 recommend TTK!!!!

Profile Picture Charlotte, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tide the Knot surpassed all of my expectations with their professionalism, communication, organization and ability to create a beach wedding site more beautiful than I ever dreamed. Anyone looking to get married on a Florida beach needs to use Lisa and her team. I promise you they will not just meet your expectations...they will exceed them in every way! They made my special day absolutely spectacular...and worry-free!

Profile Picture Martha, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Entertainer, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We are from Ohio and traveled to Clearwater this past week to have our wedding. We researched online countless planners in the area and finally stumbled across Tide the Knot Beach weddings! We chose them because they allowed us to chose the wedding of our dreams, we got to design our own wedding down to the very last detail! They worked with us so well and when ever I had questions or needed to change something, they were super quick to respond even two days before the wedding! We worked with Dee before the wedding and she was great and Lisa was there on our special day to make sure everything went as perfect as possible! Despite the cold and the wind our wedding was perfect! All the details were beautiful and I couldn’t have asked for a better company to have ran the show for us! Thank you so much for everything, Lisa and her team were absolutely amazing!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Day-Of Coord., Event Design

We can’t give enough praise to Tide the Knot! These guys made our wedding day amazing! From the moment we decided to have TTK plan our wedding, up until our goodbyes on our wedding day, we were beyond impressed with their professionalism and ability to calm our nerves! They were what I like to call, “professionally laidback.” Not stressful at all! We had a smaller group of guests, a 16 month old flower girl, and the windiest weather ever....Sue and her team made sure that everything went smoothly. Oh and did I mention we did our planning from Canada?!? These guys are literally the best, you will not be disappointed. A huge thank you to Sue, Beau, Jess, and Joe.

Profile Picture Sheri, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Destination, Non-Religious, Ceremony

My experience with Tide the Knot was amazing!! Thank you so much for making our wedding day (march 2nd 2018) so perfect and special, it was a dream come true. We couldn't ask for anything more. The ceremony was amazing and gorgeous. Megan was my planner and she made all my wedding dreams come true, Thank you for working with us and being so patient from the very beginning of our experience trying to pick the perfect spot (treasure island- sunset beach) to the actual ceremony her and her crew were incredibly helpful. Our officiant was a pleasure to meet, with such a professional manner. Our photographer Miriam such a wonderful person she did a AWSOME job capturing our memorable moments (at sunset time), her creativity and talent really shows on her work that she does, She is so incredible that we got our sneak peek in like few days after our wedding and they are looking amazing!! can’t wait to see the rest of them. I can’t thank enough this company for making this wedding a stress free, all we had to do was show up with the rings and paperwork and they took care of the rest! How incredible is that!!! I can say I highly recommend TIDE THE KNOT for beach wedding of your dreams. Lucia & Gonzalo

Photo for Tide the Knot Beach Weddings Review - here is one of our sneak peek  :)
Profile Picture Lucia , 3/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

Tide the Knot made my wedding stress free and was so beautiful. Couldnt have asked for anything better!! The staff were so great to work with!

Profile Picture Shanna, 2/26/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Destination, Non-Religious

I can't say enough how much of a pleasure it was to work with Lisa and her crew at TTK!!!! I was so stressed out when I first called TTK in the beginning stages of wedding planning, back when I thought I wasn't going to be able to find an affordable option in my "destination wedding" town that I happen to live in. Not only was Lisa very comforting on the phone, explaining how TTK plans out the whole day, she also went as far as to suggest a few affordable venues to check out. She really took a lot of the guesswork, and foot work for that matter, out of planning. I ended up booking one of her suggested venues, the photographer already came with the ceremony package plus they have their own videographers and officiants that only work for TTK. No outsourcing, which is great because this small, tight-knit company knows how to work together to make your day smooth and stress-free (ie. the officiant knows to move out of the way for the picture that he knows the photographer is about to take, which = GREAT PHOTOS!!) The steel drummer option just added to our beachy theme, the photographer did a wonderful job despite temps being quite cold and the video just makes me melt every time I watch it!!! Lisa kept checking in with me on the big day just to make sure I wasn't stressing or needing anything. She even had blankets for cold wedding guests!!! We ended up purchasing an additional 2 hours of reception photography but still ended up spending less than $4000 for all that TTK included. AWESOME!!!

Profile Picture Tracey, 1/13/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Ceremony

I don’t even know where to begin. WOW!!! My husband & I have been married for 2 weeks now & there’s not a day that goes by that I don’t wish we could just rewind & relive everything. Both of our families are from MN & WI, I’m from WI & he’s from MN on top of that he’s Catholic & I’m Lutheran. I had been doing some research on destination wedding & had come across Tide The Knot— all their pictures are beautiful, they are friendly, willing to help, and they provide full service AND then some. We picked our location specifically so we could have them vendor our ceremony. Once we got going on the ceremony planning process I felt so good about our decision. They understood me, listened to me & gave us the most amazing ceremony. They provided everything, they also provided us with a packet of other vendors that we might need which was incredibly helpful (cake, hair & make up, catering, etc.)!!! I don’t have a very good eye for what goes together, what looks good & what doesn’t & I felt very confident with giving them colors I liked & some other basic things & letting them take care of the rest. The day of the wedding Megan texted me letting me know she was coming over & when she arrived she talked about the game plan for the day (we didn’t get married until 3:30) & dropped off my flowers. Once the ceremony got closer she directed the whole thing & I felt so relaxed. Everything went so smoothly, it was beyond what I imagined!! It was absolutely gorgeous! We cannot thank all the Tide The Knot staff that worked with us to make this happen enough!!! You guys are amazing!

Profile Picture Paige, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Destination, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design

The entire process from beginning to end was absolutely MARVELOUS!! The team is professional, prompt, friendly, helpful and very enjoyable to work with. It was 'too good to be true'! They handled everything & all we had to do is show up on the beach! It was comforting that everything went so smoothly... it made our special day that much more special that there wasn't anything for us to worry about!

Profile Picture Janelle, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Entire experience was right on target! Was beautiful and professionally done thanks to the Lisa team

Profile Picture Nina, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Everyone was extremely helpful and professional. Everything went incredibly smooth and we were very happy.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My wedding day was exactly how I imagined it to be. Thanks to everyone at Tide The Knot Beach Weddings they made this possible. I never felt overwhelmed at all. I told them what I wanted and they took care of everything. If you are looking for a stress free beautiful wedding on the Beach for a very reasonable price Tide The Knot Beach Weddings is your answer.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

We highly recommend Tide the Knot wedding planners. Everyone that we worked with were timely and effective communicators. All we knew is that we wanted to get married on the beach at sunset...they guided us through the decision making process regarding all other details. After one meeting we felt confident that their staff would take care of all the details. Or ceremony was perfect. All we had to do was show up with rings and paperwork and they took care of the rest! From flowers, musician, photographer, our vows, alter, chairs, officiant, ceremony which included our daughter and ended with all of our guests...sunset...everything was perfect. Thank you Tide the Knot for truly making our special day so memorable and worry free.

Profile Picture Teresa, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tide the Knot was great!! We wanted a simple beach wedding without having to put in much planning. They were able to take care of everything for us and delivered a really nice setup on a gorgeous day in November. Quick to respond to any questions and the custom music we selected went off without a hitch. Our photographer was especially great and delivered some stunning pictures for us. I would highly recommend their services for anyone planning a Florida beach wedding!

Profile Picture Josh, 11/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If I could give 10 stars I definitely would!
They made our entire wedding such a smooth, easy, fun process! From all the emailing beforehand to answer all of our questions, perfectly setting everything up, & telling us exactly what to do, so all we had to do was show up & enjoy! They worked with us to make sure we got exactly everything we wanted for our wedding, the colors, perfect flowers, all the pictures, and just overall beautiful! We can’t thank everyone enough for making our dream wedding come true! A special thanks to Laura for helping plan from beginning to end & giving great advice, & Mariam our photographer for taking some AWESOME pictures (can’t wait to see them all)! �
-Austin & Whitley

Profile Picture Whitley, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I don't even know where to begin or what words to use to explain the AMAZINGNESS that is Tide The Knot Beach Weddings. I do know a 5 star rating doesn't even come close to doing them justice. If I could give them a million stars I would.

Every single step of this process was super smooth and stress free. They answered every question I ever had no matter how silly it was. And they always responded so quickly. They communicated so well that the thought of them being over 1,000 miles away and planning my wedding over emails and phone calls never racked my nerves.

The day of the ceremony was incredible. They did an amazing job. The arbor, flowers, decor etc were more than perfect. So much better than I could have ever thought of. They picked the perfect spot right by the water, away from other guests. It was perfect!

Lisa and Patti were more than amazing. Lisa made everything stress free for me and controlled my guests so all I had to do was walk down the isle and Patti pep talked the crap out of my crying bride haha.

Sarah the officiant was WONDERFUL, Brad the guitarist played the songs I wanted which were amazing. And the photographer Miriam was OUTSTANDING, she was so funny and full of ideas, we really enjoyed our time with her and the extra photo time was WELL WORTH IT!

Honestly I could go on and on. Every part of the experience was well beyond amazing. The Tide The Knot team made my day more beautiful and memorable than I could have ever imagined it would be. I will never forget it or them for making all my dreams come true and then some!

Thanks for all you did!

If you are looking to do a beach wedding, do yourself and your dreams of a perfect wedding a solid, use Tide The Knot they are the best!

Profile Picture Karena, 10/19/17, 2 Reviews