722 Reviews for Tide the Knot Beach Weddings

Partial Planning (3)
Cultural (1)
Military (1)
Religious (1)

I can’t express how thankful my wife and I are for the wonderful people at Tide The Knot and how perfect they made our ceremony. It was absolutely beautiful and they were such a pleasure to work with from the initial contact all the way til the final picture was snapped. They made sure all of our requests were honored exactly as we had envisioned. I can’t wait until we can see the photos Miriam took and our wedding videos which I’m sure will be gorgeous. If you are looking to have a beach wedding look no further than here, you will not be disappointed!! Thanks again!!! - Vicki & Mary Scott

Profile Picture Vicki, 7/28/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Ceremony

I always wanted to get married on the beach and it took me 2 1/2 years to find the perfect spot to get married but I needed help to organize my intimate wedding. I was searching on Google for wedding planners and came across Tide the Knot. There are no words to explain about Tide the Knot. This team is so organized, detailed and so very friendly. Please if you want your destination wedding to be at St. Petersburg turn to Tide the Knot they are all professionals they will make your dream wedding come true as they did ours. They will NOT disappoint you. The services they provide are top notch and they are very affordable for what they provide. Thank you Thank you Lisa, Lauren, Megan & Dan for putting our dream wedding together in Florida . When my husband and I plan to renew our vows we are coming back to you!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings made my wedding day very special and a day I will never forget! They helped me with everything from who to go to for hair and makeup, how to get my wedding license to where to have dinner after the ceremony. They made the wedding planning process very easy and walked me through every step of the process. Every person I worked with at Tide the Knot was very helpful, kind and professional. I would not change anything about my wedding day or the great group of people I worked with to make the day special.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Wonderful company. Everything was executed exactly as planned on my wedding day. They also let me add things onto my package last minute without any issue. The coordinator, officiant, photographer, and guitarist were all top notch. I would do all it over again with Tide the Knot in a heartbeat. Thank you guys so much! -Madeline & Gray

Profile Picture Madeline, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

They are so helpful and made our day perfect.

Profile Picture Heidi, 7/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tide the Knot was great. Answered every question i had for them very quickly and had everything set up for our wedding just the way i saw it in my head. Thank you guys and thank you to Dan. He was wonderful from the minute guests started arriving to the very end. Very pleased.

Profile Picture Kylene, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa and her team helped to ensure that our stress free beautiful beach wedding became a reality. They not only went above and beyond to ensure that our location for the ceremony was as remote as possible but they also nailed down the weather and sunset to a T. Our photographer, Jaimi was the best, and we couldn’t thank them more for the awesome day! We will remember it forever!

Profile Picture Hayley, 6/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

WOW! If we did our wedding all over again, we wouldn't even think twice about using Tide the Knot Beach Weddings again! This company is impeccably run and they take their job very seriously. The set up was gorgeous. The photographer did an absolutely wonderful job. The officiant was so pleasant. The Tide the Knot staff was informative and helpful every step of the way. To us, there would be no other option when planning a beach wedding in the Tampa area! We are forever thankful for the special wedding ceremony Tide the Knot gave us!

Photo for Tide the Knot Beach Weddings Review - Add a comment...
Photo for Tide the Knot Beach Weddings Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Jenny, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My wedding was perfect! The setup was beautiful and my pictures were unbelievable. Very helpful staff. Very easy to contact and communicate with planners.

Profile Picture Kaitlynn, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cannot say ENOUGH good things about Tide the Knot!! From the moment I requested information to the finals moments of our wedding day, they answered every single question and did their best to get things just the way we wanted! A bride could not ask for a better company to plan her big day! Thank you, Tide the Knot!!

Profile Picture Natasha, 6/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa and her team at Tide the Knot are awesome! My husband and I couldn't have asked for anything better. The wedding was beautiful and elegant and all my guests were blown away by our wedding. I wasn't stressed out about anything on our wedding day because I knew Tide the Knot had it all taken care of. That especially says a lot since we are out of state residents!

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Okay to all my destination brides to be -- listen up! Tide the Knot was an absolute dream to work with and created the romantic, blush wedding of our dreams. My husband and I planned the entire wedding ceremony on Pass-A-Grille Beach without ever meeting the staff or seeing the location, and yet I walked away from my June 9, 2018 wedding with the most amazing memories and experience. Every single details, down to the material used to tie back the flowers to the arbor was coordinated by the wonderful staff at Tide the Knot -- seriously, we talked about the most minute detail with such ease and comfort. The ladies at Tide the Knot knew exactly how to calm my nerves leading up to the big day!

After we booked our date with Tide the Knot, they gave us every last recommendations -- from the reception and rehearsal venues to the dry cleaners for my dress. You name it, and they provided the best recommendations for our exact location and needs. Also, we were able to customize the entire ceremony to fit our budget -- The ladies worked with us on simple details that helped make our wedding ceremony affordable for a guest list of 82!

Speaking of our ur guests, they were blown away by how precise and professional the staff was on our wedding day. Tide the Knot people greet your guests at the beach access, so there was never any confusion about where to go! The wedding party literally showed up together, and it was showtime! Oh, and our wedding photographer said it was one of the best beach weddings she had ever done. It was that amazing!

If you are considering a destination wedding in the St. Pete/Clearwater area, Tide the Knot is the only way to go!

Photo for Tide the Knot Beach Weddings Review - Our two-post bamboo arbor with a rose petal aisle.
Photo for Tide the Knot Beach Weddings Review - We had 82 guests, and they were all seated comfortably!
Photo for Tide the Knot Beach Weddings Review - The arbor made a perfect backdrop for our wedding pictures.
Photo for Tide the Knot Beach Weddings Review - I couldn't have asked for anything better.
Photo for Tide the Knot Beach Weddings Review - Pass-A-Grille Beach was the perfect location.
Profile Picture Vicki, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Day-Of Coord., Event Design

Cannot express how much we loved working with Tide the Knot for our wedding. They are extremely professional, accommodating, and made our special day even more special than we could have hoped. If you are looking for the best wedding planning service and people to work with, look no further. An easy 5 star rating.

Profile Picture Israel & Heather , 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Choosing Tide the Knot for our April 2018 wedding was BY FAR the best decision we made! We live out of state and I cannot emphasis enough about how easy things we to plan from a distance. Everyone that we interacted with from Tide the Knot provided timely, reliable, and friendly feedback. We felt that they understood our vision and really wanted to make our day special and unique. Besides creating the most breathtaking beach set up and providing us with amazing photographs to remember the day, they were really with us throughout the entire planning process to check in and keep us on track. I know it may seem hard to imagine but the entire planning process and wedding day were completely STRESS-FREE. We cannot say enough positive things about how wonderful our experience was with Tide the Knot! They exceeded everything we could have ever imagined our wedding day to be!

Profile Picture Jess, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings was such a pleasing company to have for our wedding planner. They were extremely easy and amazing. The entire staff was so helpful, nice, and understanding. If we could do it over again we definitely would! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Violeta, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tide the Knot is a highly professional company that provides exceptional ceremony services. Everything on our wedding day was perfect! Our arbor was exactly as we had pictured, the flowers were fresh and beautiful, and the staff was highly accommodating to all of our needs. There is no question my husband and I would choose to get married by Tide the Knot again!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Destination, Ceremony

Amazing!! 10/10 recommend TTK!!!!

Profile Picture Charlotte, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tide the Knot surpassed all of my expectations with their professionalism, communication, organization and ability to create a beach wedding site more beautiful than I ever dreamed. Anyone looking to get married on a Florida beach needs to use Lisa and her team. I promise you they will not just meet your expectations...they will exceed them in every way! They made my special day absolutely spectacular...and worry-free!

Profile Picture Martha, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Entertainer, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We are from Ohio and traveled to Clearwater this past week to have our wedding. We researched online countless planners in the area and finally stumbled across Tide the Knot Beach weddings! We chose them because they allowed us to chose the wedding of our dreams, we got to design our own wedding down to the very last detail! They worked with us so well and when ever I had questions or needed to change something, they were super quick to respond even two days before the wedding! We worked with Dee before the wedding and she was great and Lisa was there on our special day to make sure everything went as perfect as possible! Despite the cold and the wind our wedding was perfect! All the details were beautiful and I couldn’t have asked for a better company to have ran the show for us! Thank you so much for everything, Lisa and her team were absolutely amazing!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Day-Of Coord., Event Design

We can’t give enough praise to Tide the Knot! These guys made our wedding day amazing! From the moment we decided to have TTK plan our wedding, up until our goodbyes on our wedding day, we were beyond impressed with their professionalism and ability to calm our nerves! They were what I like to call, “professionally laidback.” Not stressful at all! We had a smaller group of guests, a 16 month old flower girl, and the windiest weather ever....Sue and her team made sure that everything went smoothly. Oh and did I mention we did our planning from Canada?!? These guys are literally the best, you will not be disappointed. A huge thank you to Sue, Beau, Jess, and Joe.

Profile Picture Sheri, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Destination, Non-Religious, Ceremony

My experience with Tide the Knot was amazing!! Thank you so much for making our wedding day (march 2nd 2018) so perfect and special, it was a dream come true. We couldn't ask for anything more. The ceremony was amazing and gorgeous. Megan was my planner and she made all my wedding dreams come true, Thank you for working with us and being so patient from the very beginning of our experience trying to pick the perfect spot (treasure island- sunset beach) to the actual ceremony her and her crew were incredibly helpful. Our officiant was a pleasure to meet, with such a professional manner. Our photographer Miriam such a wonderful person she did a AWSOME job capturing our memorable moments (at sunset time), her creativity and talent really shows on her work that she does, She is so incredible that we got our sneak peek in like few days after our wedding and they are looking amazing!! can’t wait to see the rest of them. I can’t thank enough this company for making this wedding a stress free, all we had to do was show up with the rings and paperwork and they took care of the rest! How incredible is that!!! I can say I highly recommend TIDE THE KNOT for beach wedding of your dreams. Lucia & Gonzalo

Photo for Tide the Knot Beach Weddings Review - here is one of our sneak peek  :)
Profile Picture Lucia , 3/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

Tide the Knot made my wedding stress free and was so beautiful. Couldnt have asked for anything better!! The staff were so great to work with!

Profile Picture Shanna, 2/26/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Destination, Non-Religious

I can't say enough how much of a pleasure it was to work with Lisa and her crew at TTK!!!! I was so stressed out when I first called TTK in the beginning stages of wedding planning, back when I thought I wasn't going to be able to find an affordable option in my "destination wedding" town that I happen to live in. Not only was Lisa very comforting on the phone, explaining how TTK plans out the whole day, she also went as far as to suggest a few affordable venues to check out. She really took a lot of the guesswork, and foot work for that matter, out of planning. I ended up booking one of her suggested venues, the photographer already came with the ceremony package plus they have their own videographers and officiants that only work for TTK. No outsourcing, which is great because this small, tight-knit company knows how to work together to make your day smooth and stress-free (ie. the officiant knows to move out of the way for the picture that he knows the photographer is about to take, which = GREAT PHOTOS!!) The steel drummer option just added to our beachy theme, the photographer did a wonderful job despite temps being quite cold and the video just makes me melt every time I watch it!!! Lisa kept checking in with me on the big day just to make sure I wasn't stressing or needing anything. She even had blankets for cold wedding guests!!! We ended up purchasing an additional 2 hours of reception photography but still ended up spending less than $4000 for all that TTK included. AWESOME!!!

Profile Picture Tracey, 1/13/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Ceremony

I don’t even know where to begin. WOW!!! My husband & I have been married for 2 weeks now & there’s not a day that goes by that I don’t wish we could just rewind & relive everything. Both of our families are from MN & WI, I’m from WI & he’s from MN on top of that he’s Catholic & I’m Lutheran. I had been doing some research on destination wedding & had come across Tide The Knot— all their pictures are beautiful, they are friendly, willing to help, and they provide full service AND then some. We picked our location specifically so we could have them vendor our ceremony. Once we got going on the ceremony planning process I felt so good about our decision. They understood me, listened to me & gave us the most amazing ceremony. They provided everything, they also provided us with a packet of other vendors that we might need which was incredibly helpful (cake, hair & make up, catering, etc.)!!! I don’t have a very good eye for what goes together, what looks good & what doesn’t & I felt very confident with giving them colors I liked & some other basic things & letting them take care of the rest. The day of the wedding Megan texted me letting me know she was coming over & when she arrived she talked about the game plan for the day (we didn’t get married until 3:30) & dropped off my flowers. Once the ceremony got closer she directed the whole thing & I felt so relaxed. Everything went so smoothly, it was beyond what I imagined!! It was absolutely gorgeous! We cannot thank all the Tide The Knot staff that worked with us to make this happen enough!!! You guys are amazing!

Profile Picture Paige, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews