705 Reviews for Tide the Knot Beach Weddings

Cultural (1)
Military (1)
Religious (1)
689 Tide the Knot Beach Weddings Reviews

Cannot express how much we loved working with Tide the Knot for our wedding. They are extremely professional, accommodating, and made our special day even more special than we could have hoped. If you are looking for the best wedding planning service and people to work with, look no further. An easy 5 star rating.

Profile Picture Israel & Heather , 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amazing!! 10/10 recommend TTK!!!!

Profile Picture Charlotte, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We are from Ohio and traveled to Clearwater this past week to have our wedding. We researched online countless planners in the area and finally stumbled across Tide the Knot Beach weddings! We chose them because they allowed us to chose the wedding of our dreams, we got to design our own wedding down to the very last detail! They worked with us so well and when ever I had questions or needed to change something, they were super quick to respond even two days before the wedding! We worked with Dee before the wedding and she was great and Lisa was there on our special day to make sure everything went as perfect as possible! Despite the cold and the wind our wedding was perfect! All the details were beautiful and I couldn’t have asked for a better company to have ran the show for us! Thank you so much for everything, Lisa and her team were absolutely amazing!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Day-Of Coord., Event Design

We can’t give enough praise to Tide the Knot! These guys made our wedding day amazing! From the moment we decided to have TTK plan our wedding, up until our goodbyes on our wedding day, we were beyond impressed with their professionalism and ability to calm our nerves! They were what I like to call, “professionally laidback.” Not stressful at all! We had a smaller group of guests, a 16 month old flower girl, and the windiest weather ever....Sue and her team made sure that everything went smoothly. Oh and did I mention we did our planning from Canada?!? These guys are literally the best, you will not be disappointed. A huge thank you to Sue, Beau, Jess, and Joe.

Profile Picture Sheri, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Destination, Non-Religious, Ceremony

My experience with Tide the Knot was amazing!! Thank you so much for making our wedding day (march 2nd 2018) so perfect and special, it was a dream come true. We couldn't ask for anything more. The ceremony was amazing and gorgeous. Megan was my planner and she made all my wedding dreams come true, Thank you for working with us and being so patient from the very beginning of our experience trying to pick the perfect spot (treasure island- sunset beach) to the actual ceremony her and her crew were incredibly helpful. Our officiant was a pleasure to meet, with such a professional manner. Our photographer Miriam such a wonderful person she did a AWSOME job capturing our memorable moments (at sunset time), her creativity and talent really shows on her work that she does, She is so incredible that we got our sneak peek in like few days after our wedding and they are looking amazing!! can’t wait to see the rest of them. I can’t thank enough this company for making this wedding a stress free, all we had to do was show up with the rings and paperwork and they took care of the rest! How incredible is that!!! I can say I highly recommend TIDE THE KNOT for beach wedding of your dreams. Lucia & Gonzalo

Photo for Tide the Knot Beach Weddings Review - here is one of our sneak peek  :)
Profile Picture Lucia , 3/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

Tide the Knot made my wedding stress free and was so beautiful. Couldnt have asked for anything better!! The staff were so great to work with!

Profile Picture Shanna, 2/26/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Destination, Non-Religious

I can't say enough how much of a pleasure it was to work with Lisa and her crew at TTK!!!! I was so stressed out when I first called TTK in the beginning stages of wedding planning, back when I thought I wasn't going to be able to find an affordable option in my "destination wedding" town that I happen to live in. Not only was Lisa very comforting on the phone, explaining how TTK plans out the whole day, she also went as far as to suggest a few affordable venues to check out. She really took a lot of the guesswork, and foot work for that matter, out of planning. I ended up booking one of her suggested venues, the photographer already came with the ceremony package plus they have their own videographers and officiants that only work for TTK. No outsourcing, which is great because this small, tight-knit company knows how to work together to make your day smooth and stress-free (ie. the officiant knows to move out of the way for the picture that he knows the photographer is about to take, which = GREAT PHOTOS!!) The steel drummer option just added to our beachy theme, the photographer did a wonderful job despite temps being quite cold and the video just makes me melt every time I watch it!!! Lisa kept checking in with me on the big day just to make sure I wasn't stressing or needing anything. She even had blankets for cold wedding guests!!! We ended up purchasing an additional 2 hours of reception photography but still ended up spending less than $4000 for all that TTK included. AWESOME!!!

Profile Picture Tracey, 1/13/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Ceremony

I don’t even know where to begin. WOW!!! My husband & I have been married for 2 weeks now & there’s not a day that goes by that I don’t wish we could just rewind & relive everything. Both of our families are from MN & WI, I’m from WI & he’s from MN on top of that he’s Catholic & I’m Lutheran. I had been doing some research on destination wedding & had come across Tide The Knot— all their pictures are beautiful, they are friendly, willing to help, and they provide full service AND then some. We picked our location specifically so we could have them vendor our ceremony. Once we got going on the ceremony planning process I felt so good about our decision. They understood me, listened to me & gave us the most amazing ceremony. They provided everything, they also provided us with a packet of other vendors that we might need which was incredibly helpful (cake, hair & make up, catering, etc.)!!! I don’t have a very good eye for what goes together, what looks good & what doesn’t & I felt very confident with giving them colors I liked & some other basic things & letting them take care of the rest. The day of the wedding Megan texted me letting me know she was coming over & when she arrived she talked about the game plan for the day (we didn’t get married until 3:30) & dropped off my flowers. Once the ceremony got closer she directed the whole thing & I felt so relaxed. Everything went so smoothly, it was beyond what I imagined!! It was absolutely gorgeous! We cannot thank all the Tide The Knot staff that worked with us to make this happen enough!!! You guys are amazing!

Profile Picture Paige, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Destination, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design

The entire process from beginning to end was absolutely MARVELOUS!! The team is professional, prompt, friendly, helpful and very enjoyable to work with. It was 'too good to be true'! They handled everything & all we had to do is show up on the beach! It was comforting that everything went so smoothly... it made our special day that much more special that there wasn't anything for us to worry about!

Profile Picture Janelle, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Entire experience was right on target! Was beautiful and professionally done thanks to the Lisa team

Profile Picture Nina, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Everyone was extremely helpful and professional. Everything went incredibly smooth and we were very happy.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My wedding day was exactly how I imagined it to be. Thanks to everyone at Tide The Knot Beach Weddings they made this possible. I never felt overwhelmed at all. I told them what I wanted and they took care of everything. If you are looking for a stress free beautiful wedding on the Beach for a very reasonable price Tide The Knot Beach Weddings is your answer.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

We highly recommend Tide the Knot wedding planners. Everyone that we worked with were timely and effective communicators. All we knew is that we wanted to get married on the beach at sunset...they guided us through the decision making process regarding all other details. After one meeting we felt confident that their staff would take care of all the details. Or ceremony was perfect. All we had to do was show up with rings and paperwork and they took care of the rest! From flowers, musician, photographer, our vows, alter, chairs, officiant, ceremony which included our daughter and ended with all of our guests...sunset...everything was perfect. Thank you Tide the Knot for truly making our special day so memorable and worry free.

Profile Picture Teresa, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tide the Knot was great!! We wanted a simple beach wedding without having to put in much planning. They were able to take care of everything for us and delivered a really nice setup on a gorgeous day in November. Quick to respond to any questions and the custom music we selected went off without a hitch. Our photographer was especially great and delivered some stunning pictures for us. I would highly recommend their services for anyone planning a Florida beach wedding!

Profile Picture Josh, 11/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If I could give 10 stars I definitely would!
They made our entire wedding such a smooth, easy, fun process! From all the emailing beforehand to answer all of our questions, perfectly setting everything up, & telling us exactly what to do, so all we had to do was show up & enjoy! They worked with us to make sure we got exactly everything we wanted for our wedding, the colors, perfect flowers, all the pictures, and just overall beautiful! We can’t thank everyone enough for making our dream wedding come true! A special thanks to Laura for helping plan from beginning to end & giving great advice, & Mariam our photographer for taking some AWESOME pictures (can’t wait to see them all)! �
-Austin & Whitley

Profile Picture Whitley, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I don't even know where to begin or what words to use to explain the AMAZINGNESS that is Tide The Knot Beach Weddings. I do know a 5 star rating doesn't even come close to doing them justice. If I could give them a million stars I would.

Every single step of this process was super smooth and stress free. They answered every question I ever had no matter how silly it was. And they always responded so quickly. They communicated so well that the thought of them being over 1,000 miles away and planning my wedding over emails and phone calls never racked my nerves.

The day of the ceremony was incredible. They did an amazing job. The arbor, flowers, decor etc were more than perfect. So much better than I could have ever thought of. They picked the perfect spot right by the water, away from other guests. It was perfect!

Lisa and Patti were more than amazing. Lisa made everything stress free for me and controlled my guests so all I had to do was walk down the isle and Patti pep talked the crap out of my crying bride haha.

Sarah the officiant was WONDERFUL, Brad the guitarist played the songs I wanted which were amazing. And the photographer Miriam was OUTSTANDING, she was so funny and full of ideas, we really enjoyed our time with her and the extra photo time was WELL WORTH IT!

Honestly I could go on and on. Every part of the experience was well beyond amazing. The Tide The Knot team made my day more beautiful and memorable than I could have ever imagined it would be. I will never forget it or them for making all my dreams come true and then some!

Thanks for all you did!

If you are looking to do a beach wedding, do yourself and your dreams of a perfect wedding a solid, use Tide The Knot they are the best!

Profile Picture Karena, 10/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

The girls at Tide the Knot were WONDERFUL. Coming from out of town for our beach wedding, it was a bit stressful to ensure that everything was in order but there was never a time that I was concerned that everything was not handled on their end. Given our busy schedules, we did not have much time to plan the wedding, especially given that it was out of town, but Tide the Knot made everything so easy. They even reminded me when I was not doing what I should have been doing on my end. Between the planning and the wonderful (and fun) photographer, I highly recommend them, especially for couples who don't want to have to worry about every little single detail like us!

Profile Picture Marissa, 10/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

This company is on the ball! Quick answers to all questions. Keeping in touch even through Irma the hurricane! Helping make a package that suits you best! The Officiant was fabulous. Megan is excellent. The photographer was fun, funny and our hour session flew by with many wonderful memories! I highly recommend them for eloping or small weddings! They exceeded my expectations and I cannot say enough about them! Ohhh and the bouquet was gorgeous!!!! The newly married DeLoachs!

Profile Picture Nancy, 9/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If there was an opportunity to give Tide the Knot a million stars, I would rate them with a million over and over again. If you're considering booking Tide the Knot and want the most stress-free, beautiful beach wedding, look no further!! I remember the first time I browsed the site after reading tons of reviews; everything was so well put together and I inquired for more information during Labor Day weekend. I received an automated message stating that the team was out for the holidays, but a few minutes later, the owner, Lisa, reached out to me for a time to discuss what I was looking for in a dream wedding and we were on the phone the next day. That was my first clue that this was the right company for me. From that moment forward, everyone at Tide the Knot was so attentive, extremely responsive, and nice. They literally made you feel like you were part of the family. My husband and I planned our wedding from Mississippi and New York, but with the super inclusive checklist provided by the Tide the Knot team, no single detail was overlooked. Every single thing I wanted in my dream wedding was delivered. I wanted a memorial chair for my dad, and Brittany and Megan were phenomenal in making sure that came to life. Literally, every single detail was covered. And let's not forget the photography, I received over 200 photos just NINE days after the wedding after receiving 25 photos for a sneak peek just a couple days after the ceremony. The pictures are STUNNING!!! Our family and friends can't stop raving over them. I would recommend Tide the Knot without hesitation over and over again! They literally were the best!!!

Profile Picture Edwin-Ahyletria, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Destination

Excellent service provided both via e mail and phone. tide the knot even provided a hidden platform under the sand to allow my wife to wear heels on the beach. On arrival we were given a lovely welcome by the team . The officient and photographer were also lovely people who were both friendly and professional. We had asked for a simple quit affair and that is exactly what we got. All in all a brilliant service provided by the Tide the knot team, they took away all the hassle and worry to ensure everythng went brillliantly on the day. We would not hesitate to reccommend Tide the knot to anyone considering geting married in Florida.

Profile Picture Stephen, 8/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am forever grateful for Tide The Knot Beach Weddings!!! They saw me through every detail from the planning process to the big day. I was so nervous trusting in someone to put together a wedding for me as I live in IL & we were getting married in FL. But, they made all of that so much easier. Plus my wedding day was everything I could have dreamed of and more.
They were on top of everything. I really did have my dream wedding and it is all thanks to them!!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/1/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Destination, Ceremony

Tide the knot did a fantastic job. We loved the entire process. With us being in Ohio, they made it very easy to communicate and make sure our vision come to life. They made our day extremely special. We enjoyed every momemt. Brittany we appreciate your time and afford to make our day special. The day seemed like a fairy tale and prefect. The pictures are amazing and we received them so fast. We got them back within the first week. You guys are the best, I recommend tide the knot for everyone wanting a fantastic wedding that is stress free and affordable.

Profile Picture Markeshia, 7/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Let me start by saying... I really don't know how to begin to write a review for Tide the Knot because every part of the planning process and the wedding itself was perfect. Literally. Everything.

I was planning a wedding about 5 states away and only in town certain times. They communicated with me constantly via email and phone, and the staff is so timely, nice, and professional. The staff will do anything for you, including helping out with ridiculously small details you may want. The staff have great attitudes and REALLY know what they are doing.

Our wedding was so beautiful and the ceremony/photos were done in an organized and timely manner. Photos of our ceremony are the prettiest I've ever seen (Okay - slightly biased), yet still don't do justice to the ceremony. We upgraded to fresh flower arrangements, and no one could believe how beautiful they were. The arrangements were beautiful, fresh, and high quality. It's worth every penny to upgrade. The florist worked with me and my changing color scheme and was so polite and helpful during that process as well!

We also had a refreshment station and keepsake sign - absolutely worth the upgrades as well.

We received our sneak peaks very quickly as well, which is something not all photographers can provide in a timely manner.

Basically, If you want a 100% stress free and beautiful wedding, these are your people!

Profile Picture JoBeth, 6/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

There was rain in the forecast on our engagement shoot day and Tide the Knot took initiative and called us to reschedule the shoot by 330 pm if needed. We didn't need to but the effort was greatly appreciated!

Profile Picture Kara, 5/13/17, 6 Reviews