Tide the Knot Beach Weddings Reviews

786 | Saint Petersburg, FL

786 Reviews for Tide the Knot Beach Weddings

Markeshia · Married on 07/18/2017

Tide the knot did a fantastic job. We loved the entire process. With us being in Ohio, they made it very easy to communicate and make sure our vision come to life. They made our day extremely special. We enjoyed every momemt. Brittany we appreciate your time and afford to make our day special. The day seemed like a fairy tale and prefect. The pictures are amazing and we received them so fast. We got them back within the first week. You guys are the best, I recommend tide the knot for everyone wanting a fantastic wedding that is stress free and affordable.

Sent on 07/29/2017

Jobeth · Married on 06/22/2017

Let me start by saying... I really don't know how to begin to write a review for Tide the Knot because every part of the planning process and the wedding itself was perfect. Literally. Everything.

I was planning a wedding about 5 states away and only in town certain times. They communicated with me constantly via email and phone, and the staff is so timely, nice, and professional. The staff will do anything for you, including helping out with ridiculously small details you may want. The staff have great attitudes and REALLY know what they are doing.

Our wedding was so beautiful and the ceremony/photos were done in an organized and timely manner. Photos of our ceremony are the prettiest I've ever seen (Okay - slightly biased), yet still don't do justice to the ceremony. We upgraded to fresh flower arrangements, and no one could believe how beautiful they were. The arrangements were beautiful, fresh, and high quality. It's worth every penny to upgrade. The florist worked with me and my changing color scheme and was so polite and helpful during that process as well!

We also had a refreshment station and keepsake sign - absolutely worth the upgrades as well.

We received our sneak peaks very quickly as well, which is something not all photographers can provide in a timely manner.

Basically, If you want a 100% stress free and beautiful wedding, these are your people!

Sent on 07/17/2017
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 05/13/2017

There was rain in the forecast on our engagement shoot day and Tide the Knot took initiative and called us to reschedule the shoot by 330 pm if needed. We didn't need to but the effort was greatly appreciated!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Renee · Married on 05/01/2017

Very professional and knowledgeable organization with friendly and helpful staff that work with you every step of the way to help you plan a beautiful Florida beach wedding like they did for me on my big day! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/15/2017

Tide the knot provided exceptional service to us during our entire wedding planning process. Dan was incredible and went above and beyond to put together exactly what we envisioned for our special day. He was thorough with every detail and answered every question without hesitation. We visited the tide the knot of headquarters twice, once with Sue and the second time with Lisa. Both times, we had the greatest experience! We went through our entire checklist to make sure every thing was was customized to our liking. There was not one time that my husband and I were unsatisfied with anyone or anything at tide the knot. I would recommend tide the knot to everyone I know!! Dee was amazing at managing our checklist and extremely responsive. She is very organized and trustworthy.

My only disappointment is that the day didn't last longer!! Our guests had the best time and were very pleased with how beautiful everything turned out. 100 stars!!!!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Suzanne · Married on 04/03/2017

We just got married 4/3/17 on Lido Key and our experience with Tide the Knot was amazing! Everyone was so great to work! From the very beginning of our experience trying to pick the perfect spot to the actual ceremony they were incredibly helpful. We had the wedding of our dreams and were able to plan it all the way from TN with zero stress thanks to them. Our sneak peeks were phenomenal and we can't wait to see the rest of the photos and our video!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Jen · Married on 03/31/2017

Tide the Knot was a dream come true. It started with their user-friendly website, was confirmed by their professional communication, reassured by their thorough attention to detail, and finished with flawless execution. They make your wedding not only a breeze to plan, but ensure that it is the best experience possible.

Sent on 04/21/2017

Catherine · Married on 03/30/2017

We had the BEST wedding thanks to the folks at Tide the Knot!! We decided about a week out to get married in Florida. Although we weren't in Florida, working with them couldn't have been easier. Everything was easy and everyone was absolutely fabulous in making sure our event went smoothly and we had everything we needed for a dream wedding. We can't give enough praise to Jessica, Megan and Sarah for all they did to make our wedding so special. Jessica shot gorgeous pictures, Megan had the whole event under control and took care of all the details and Sarah performed a beautiful and moving ceremony. All in all a wonderful experience with a wonderful group of people. If you are getting married and want something special on a Florida beach, we highly recommend getting in touch with Tide the Knot Beach Weddings. You will be happy you did!!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 03/20/2017

We had the best experience with Tide the Knot. They truly made our destination wedding dreams come true. The entire team was easy to work with. From Laura to Lisa to Megan to Brittany to Jess. Planning over the course of 10 months, even from afar, went very smoothly. We mainly corresponded via email which I really liked - allowing me to easily refer back to past conversations. Considering they do hundreds of weddings a year, they were extremely responsive and made us feel important. A++ for customer service. The day-of, the staff was very organized and the ceremony set up was just as beautiful as what you see on their website. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone who wants to have the most beautiful backdrop on their wedding day. Not to mention the most beautiful photos. You can't beat the white sand along the Gulf and the sunsets are absolutely amazing (we were married on Pass-A-Grille Beach). Our photographer, Jess, was awesome! Friendly, super chill, and did an outstanding job capturing our special day. We had her for our ceremony and reception and she didn't miss a thing. If we were to do it over again, Tide the Knot would still be our #1 choice! Thank you Tide the Knot for a memorable and beautiful wedding!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Becky · Married on 03/17/2017

A wonderful company to trust and utilize on such a special occasion.

Sent on 03/24/2017

Brandi · Married on 03/11/2017

Thank you just doesn't seem like enough! From the moment I began planning our wedding (almost a year and a half ago now) until the days following our "I Do's", Tide the Knot has been nothing short of amazing!!! Everyone on staff (and I hate saying staff because it's much more like family) was so helpful and accommodating! Megan was a joy to work with during all of the final planning. She truly listened to every little request and made it happen. The florist that they use is magnificent! They replicated the pictures I provided for my bouquet as well as my bridesmaids perfectly! (If you were to put the pictures next to each other you couldn't tell the difference.) I was so over the top happy with how not only the bouquets but the boutonnieres, the aisle flowers and even the small touches with the bom orchids on the reception table all turned out! Simply beautiful!!
    To say I was blown away by the feeling of family with everyone on the day of the wedding would be an understatement! The simple gesture of knowing (and using) my name as well as my husbands was enough to assure me that EVERYONE there that day was making us a priority! The photographer and videographer we fantastic and so much fun to work with! They even made a point to include my 2 year old granddaughter in everything -- and for those of you that know/have a 2 y/o, you know that can be a challenge! lol
    I just can't say enough about how truly blessed I am to have found Tide the Knot! It's hard to trust someone you've never met in person (and that is thousands of miles away) with something as important as your wedding day but they made everything so easy and simple. I never worried about anything! Getting married on the beach has always been my dream and Tide the Knot made that dream a reality!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything!! You ALL are the best!!

Sent on 01/02/2016

Elyse · Married on 03/10/2017

Tide the Knot was AMAZING!! I planned a wedding without having to do anything but send some pictures of what I liked. It was better than I had imagined and they made the day so relaxing because I wasn't stressed about a single thing! I would recommend this company to any and everyone looking to plan a beach wedding!

Sent on 03/18/2017

This company is everything they promise to be and even more. They were amazing! Megan was my planner and she made all my wedding dreams come true. If you're like me and a little nervous about booking with a company that you don't really know, let me put your mind at ease and say they are better than anyone else you can find. All I did was send pictures and then they exceeded all my expectations. The photos are beautiful and the ceremony was gorgeous. Everyone was so friendly and the photographer Jess was so helpful with me and my husband who don't really love pictures but we knew we wanted to have pretty ones for our wedding she helped pose us and make us relax and the pictures are phenomenal!

Sent on 03/18/2017

Deborah · Married on 03/09/2017

This is where it's at if you're looking for the PERFECT beach wedding!!! Me and my now husband were 100,000% satisfied with their team and how perfectly they pulled off our wedding! It was stress free, the violinist played BEAUTIFULLY (I play violin and was impressed) our photographer definitely knew what she was doing and our planner, Dan was the BEST!! Last but not least, the set up was just PERFECT and more than what I expected!!!! HIGHLY recommend!!!!!!! I had my wedding at Siesta Key beach!

Sent on 03/19/2017

K · Married on 03/04/2017

From the very first email in response to my inquiry, Tide the Knot Beach Weddings was responsive, informative, professional, clear and concise. We selected a basic package and they were able to work with us to make the minor modifications that we wanted while still keeping it around our budget. Thanks to their organized and comprehensive instructions, the time we spent "wedding planning" was minimal - just like we wanted.

We added a bilingual (Spanish/English) officiant and they were able to schedule a bilingual photographer which was such a joyful surprise on our wedding day. We also opted to use fresh flowers on our arbor in lieu of their high quality silk flowers and I could not be happier with that choice. It was a slight up charge but the flowers (and my bouquet!) are still thriving in a vase on my counter and they make me smile every time I look at them.

The sneak peak photos arrived within two days and they are GORGEOUS. It could be nerve wracking not to know who will be your photographer until you arrive at the beach, but as they told us "if you like the photos on our website/social media, you will like your photos because every photographer is held to the same high standard." We cannot wait to receive the whole set.

We are so thankful for their familiarity with the area and recommendation for Sunset Beach - it was the perfect place for our Saturday morning wedding. There were minimal gawkers, a calm surf and beautiful sand. The hour on the beach went by so fast! Everything went smoothly and the staff made my family and my in-laws feel so celebrated. They were truly there for us and you can tell they love what they do. Thank you for everything, Tide the Knot!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Jasmine · Married on 03/03/2017

We chose to go with Tide the Knot after seeing reviews from others who have used the company. We live in Michigan and planned our Florida wedding for 3/3/17. From initial contact we felt like we were priority, they were always there to answer questions and help us with any concerns. Being from Michigan we were unable to see anything put together until the ceremony, we sent pictures of what we wanted and they were able to bring our vision to life. The staff was very helpful upon arrival and catered to our needs and questions. The officiant did a wonderful job with vows, the violinist did amazing with piece selection and the photographer knew exactly what she was doing. Everything about the ceremony was perfect, we couldn't have imagined a better day!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Melissa · Married on 02/19/2017

I highly recommend Tide the Knot when planning a beach wedding! They make the process of planning a destination wedding a breeze! They were very helpful and responsive to all our questions and requests and our beach wedding turned out absolutely perfect, I couldn't have imagined it going so smoothly!!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Kelsey · Married on 02/17/2017

Josh and I loved every employee we worked with and REALLY appreciate the responsiveness and flexibility with everyone! Don't change a thing, you guys are fantastic! 100 stars out of 5 for us ??

Sent on 02/21/2017

Talibah · Married on 01/28/2017

Tide the Knot was a joy through the entire process from planning the moment I looked up from my plate at the reception and saw Dan laying my bouquet on our table! We'd left it on the beach and didn't realize it. He drove all the way to our reception location to bring it to us! That was the type of care they took with us the entire time. Do yourself a favor and choose them!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Emily · Married on 01/28/2017

Our wedding was the most amazing experience thanks to Tide the Knot!! It was low stress, beautiful, and everything we had dreamed of...thank you so much! We could not have imagined a better day!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Jade · Married on 01/24/2017

There isn't enough words to describe how much tide the knot has made my wedding day literally a dream come true! You guys have been perfect from the start of planning till the very end. I feel very blessed to of come across your business page that one night just surfing the web and there you were. Thank you times a million! I love u guys!! Xoxo

Sent on 02/08/2017

Samantha · Married on 01/07/2017

Tide the Knot was absolutely perfect for our wedding. When my fiancé and I got engaged, we had no idea where to even start. We did a lot of research and decided to meet with Lisa in their office to get a little more information. She went over anything and everything, and we knew right then and there that this was so perfect for our wedding. The day of, must have been the coldest windiest day of the year but they were there and they had everything just so amazing, even more beautiful then I could have ever imagined. They were beyond professional with absolutely everything they did and made me feel so calm with trusting them with my wedding. Not to mention the poor photographer was freezing, but still had us laughing the whole time and captured some of the best shots ive ever seen! Oh, and I even originally paid for 80 seats and had some people drop out last minute so they used some of that to upgrade my bouquet, which just blew my mind how great it was that they even thought of that. Just overall I cant thank them enough for everything and there is not a person I would not recommend them to!! They're GREAT!!!!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Tina · Married on 01/07/2017

Loved them!! Very helpful and professional!!

Sent on 01/10/2017

We all were very pleased with everything that Tide the Knot offered. Very easy to communicate from out of state. Great job!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Danielle · Married on 12/28/2016

Such a wonderful experience! Tide the Knot created a stress free wedding day! I'm so lucky to have found this place!

Sent on 01/09/2017