Tide the Knot Beach Weddings Reviews

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 5
Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 6
Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 7
  • User5442944 ·

I would definitely recommend. Everything was breathtaking

Marissa · Getting married on 04/06/2019

Tide the Knot Weddings went above and beyond to provide exceptional service on the day of my brother's wedding. They worked closely with me to cover all the bases and make sure the bride and groom had a wonderful ceremony! The photographer, Jessica was a pleasure to work with and helped the couple to be at ease! Overall, I highly recommend Tide the Knot!!

Sam · Married on 01/03/2019

We had a blast with the most amazing wedding planning team

Our wedding was absolutely incredible and simply elegant! We were apprehensive getting married abroad but there was definitely nothing for us to worry about from the day we engaged Tide the Knot. Every single member of the team was full of passion,enthusiasm and worked tirelessly to make our day extra special. We felt like family! We had an amazing day and cannot thank the team enough for all their flexibility and understanding throughout the process. We had a blast and the 01.03.2019 was the happiest day of our lives due to the teams professionalism and organisational skills. Thanks again and appreciated that everyone made us feel special!

Abby Farren · Married on 12/20/2018

Everything we dreamed of and more! -Neal & Abby

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings went above and beyond for us! They wanted to make sure everything was perfect for us on our special day, even down to the tiniest detail! Even when it was supposed to storm all day, they worked out a solution and I couldn't have imagined anything better! We can't thank them enough for making our wedding the most amazing day of our lives! We will be recommending them to everyone we know!

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 8
  • Shannon

Shannon Brown · Married on 11/17/2018

I got my Dream Wedding!

I have always wanted a destination wedding, when we got engaged our fathers both said they would not fly- so out of the country wasn't an option. I began researching places in Florida and different venders. Something about the website, reviews, photos, and options with Tide the Knot stuck with me and after speaking with them over the phone I knew they were who I wanted to use to help me plan my dream wedding. We chose Pass-A-grille beach and having never been there we were basing it off their word and reviews, and they were spot on! Living in Iowa I was a little nervous about planning so far away and not being able to be there however Laura, who we worked with, made everything so smooth and easy for us! Any time I had a question if I didn't get a response that day (sometimes I emailed late at night when a question came to mind) then it would be the next day. The entire staff was very professional and informative, very easy to work with! On the day of the wedding I didn't feel any stress at all! It all went so smoothly. We chose the Grand Affair because of the beach reception to allow time for family to mingle while finishing taking pictures and it worked out perfectly. If any of the Tide the Knot staff had questions they found us quickly, they made sure we didn't need anything and were ok with them tearing the arbor down in case we needed it for more pictures. All of our guests were very pleased as well as impressed with the ceremony! I have already recommended Tide the Knot to friends as well as others on a Destination Wedding Facebook group. Thank you again to Laura and the rest of the Tide the Knot crew! It was a day we will never forget!

Shannon & Brian Brown

• Christina

Christina · Married on 11/10/2018

Exceptional

My husband and I decided to plan a vow renewal after 13 years of marriage. I came across Tide the knot online, and fell in love with their videos and photos of other weddings. We both knew we would love to have a small destination vow renewal in beautiful Saint Petersburg FL, and that’s when we decided to contact Tide the knot to see if they could help us plan it. From the very beginning, every team member was very helpful on giving the full break down of services they offer, and what we would need to expect in the months to come. They were wonderful at how detail oriented they were with all of our decor options, and very helpful on what we should expect. My husband and I are so happy with the outcome of our vow renewal, down to every beautiful detail. We couldn’t have asked for anything better! We highly recommend using Tide the knot! They are the very best at what they do!

Emily Tompkin · Married on 11/04/2018

Tide the Knot

This company is extremely professional and comes prepared for everything. They made it easy to enjoy my wedding and definitely exceeded my expectations! Thank you!!

• Charlotte

Charlotte Lamkin · Married on 10/30/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

My Husband (eeeek) and I live in the UK, but had always dreamed of having a small wedding on the beach somewhere far from home and Tide the Knot made that dream come true!

No amount of words can explain how amazing the day was and how incredible Tide the Knot were throughout, but I’be tried to sum up below!

After settling on Florida as our wedding location (with a Disney honeymoon thrown in) I found Tide the Knot online and i’m so glad I did. The thought of organising a wedding in a country that is over 4,000 miles away is a bit daunting, but they made it so so easy.

We booked over a year & a half in advance, which left us plenty of time to decide on the finer details we wanted. Throughout the 20 months prior to our wedding they were always very responsive to the questions I had, which helped put my mind at ease.

A couple of weeks before the wedding Tide the Knot arranged a call with us to go through all the details that we had chosen when we submitted our checklist and answered any questions we had.

Unfortunately we found out the day before our wedding that 3 of our guests (comprising of MotG, FotG and BM) were going to be unable to attend due to a flight cancellation! Cristi was amazingly helpful, reassuring me that the set up would still look amazing even though we were now down to only 2 guests. They also did a fantastic job of making my HTB feel comfortable and relaxed while he waited for me to arrive.

Our photographer, Mir, was fab! So energetic that it made it easy to relax around her, especially as neither of us are very good at posing.
    Our Sneak Peak photos were ready within 2 days!! Now we can’t wait to the rest within 4 weeks

They made organising a wedding a breeze. I can’t thank Cristi and everyone at Tide the Knot enough for making our wedding day the best!

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 9
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 10

Alycia · Married on 10/06/2018

Words can not even begin to express our gratitude for the staff from Tide The Knot that played a part in our perfect Wedding day! Planning a Wedding miles away was such a breeze because of them! They answered all of our emails in a very timely manner. They were professional, kind and made us feel so special! EVERYTHING was PERFECT!!! Our Ceremony was even more stunning than we imagined, our officiant did a fantastic job and our Photographer Miriam was a blast to work with! She captured GORGEOUS images!!! Thank you TTK!! We are so thankful we chose you, you guys ROCK!!!! If you're thinking about hiring them for your upcoming Wedding - look no further - they will exceed your expectations!!

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 11

Carrie · Married on 10/06/2018

Tide the knot made our destination wedding so easy to plan. Every details was taken care of. I had no worries or concerns with them handling our ceremony.

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 12
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 13
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 14

Rhiannon · Married on 09/26/2018

I traveled from Ft Wayne Indiana to come down & have my dream wedding on Pass-a-grille Beach. Ceremony was amazing, Tide The Knot was so helpful & kind it was perfect & stress FREE! we had an amazing photographer Emily she was so sweet, I would 10/10 recommend going through Tide The Knot for your beach wedding!!!

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 15
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 16
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 17
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 18

Rebekah · Married on 09/04/2018

Tide The Knot is simply the best. I didn't feel stressed for a second the whole day.. well, take that back, it was down pouring the whole time. But, that's what simply put them above and beyond for me. We had red tide fears going into this and the whole time they made us feel at peace in how flexible they were willing to be, even offering to change locations. Day of my husband and I decided to stick with our original location, and as you see from above it poured up until the ceremony. Calling them, again put me at ease. They said they would come to us or do it at the beach, our call. We decided to suck it up and go to the beach and it turned out beyond perfect. The rain stopped the second we stepped foot in the sand. From direction, to the officiant, and to the photography I have not a single complaint. All were so professional. I would recommend their services 100%.

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 19

Vicki · Married on 07/28/2018

I can’t express how thankful my wife and I are for the wonderful people at Tide The Knot and how perfect they made our ceremony. It was absolutely beautiful and they were such a pleasure to work with from the initial contact all the way til the final picture was snapped. They made sure all of our requests were honored exactly as we had envisioned. I can’t wait until we can see the photos Miriam took and our wedding videos which I’m sure will be gorgeous. If you are looking to have a beach wedding look no further than here, you will not be disappointed!! Thanks again!!! - Vicki & Mary Scott

Lisa · Married on 07/26/2018

I always wanted to get married on the beach and it took me 2 1/2 years to find the perfect spot to get married but I needed help to organize my intimate wedding. I was searching on Google for wedding planners and came across Tide the Knot. There are no words to explain about Tide the Knot. This team is so organized, detailed and so very friendly. Please if you want your destination wedding to be at St. Petersburg turn to Tide the Knot they are all professionals they will make your dream wedding come true as they did ours. They will NOT disappoint you. The services they provide are top notch and they are very affordable for what they provide. Thank you Thank you Lisa, Lauren, Megan & Dan for putting our dream wedding together in Florida . When my husband and I plan to renew our vows we are coming back to you!!

Sarah · Married on 07/14/2018

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings made my wedding day very special and a day I will never forget! They helped me with everything from who to go to for hair and makeup, how to get my wedding license to where to have dinner after the ceremony. They made the wedding planning process very easy and walked me through every step of the process. Every person I worked with at Tide the Knot was very helpful, kind and professional. I would not change anything about my wedding day or the great group of people I worked with to make the day special.

Madeline · Married on 07/14/2018

Wonderful company. Everything was executed exactly as planned on my wedding day. They also let me add things onto my package last minute without any issue. The coordinator, officiant, photographer, and guitarist were all top notch. I would do all it over again with Tide the Knot in a heartbeat. Thank you guys so much! -Madeline & Gray

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 20

Heidi · Married on 07/09/2018

They are so helpful and made our day perfect.

Kylene · Married on 06/29/2018

Tide the Knot was great. Answered every question i had for them very quickly and had everything set up for our wedding just the way i saw it in my head. Thank you guys and thank you to Dan. He was wonderful from the minute guests started arriving to the very end. Very pleased.

• Megan

Megan Gowin VanBenschoten · Married on 06/28/2018

Best Idea Ever!

My husband and I had our wedding with Tide the Knot in June in Clearwater Beach, and we still talk about how amazing that whole experience was! Our hope going into it was to have a casual, but classy beach wedding that wouldn't get us stressed out over details. They went above and beyond those hopes. I cannot recommend Tide the Knot more! From the planning stages, everyone was so nice, helpful, and quick to respond. Planning a wedding, especially one this lovely, from Tennessee was so easy I almost feel guilty, except I can't take the credit for how beautiful it was. The designers with Tide the Knot are incredible--we were not picky, so I just said what colors we were thinking and asked them to do whatever they thought would look best with everything, as they are the professionals. They called us two weeks before the wedding to finalize everything and go over last items, like scheduling. Then all we had to do was show up to the beach! It couldn't have been an easier process. When my family and I arrived to the ceremony that morning, Dan met me at the car, and warmly explained the logistics, making sure to remind me to enjoy every moment and soak it in. Although they do this all the time, for so many couples, there is nothing impersonal about their service. Both Dan and our photographer Jaimi were so personable and genuine. We went with the steel drummer for music, and he was great. Now that I have written a novel about the greatness that is Tide the Knot Beach Weddings, if it is even close to being on your radar to have a beach wedding, make life easier for yourself and choose Tide the Knot to take care of it. We are so thankful for everyone at Tide the Knot who made ours even better than we could have hoped for!

Hayley · Married on 06/12/2018

Lisa and her team helped to ensure that our stress free beautiful beach wedding became a reality. They not only went above and beyond to ensure that our location for the ceremony was as remote as possible but they also nailed down the weather and sunset to a T. Our photographer, Jaimi was the best, and we couldn’t thank them more for the awesome day! We will remember it forever!

Jenny · Married on 06/10/2018

WOW! If we did our wedding all over again, we wouldn't even think twice about using Tide the Knot Beach Weddings again! This company is impeccably run and they take their job very seriously. The set up was gorgeous. The photographer did an absolutely wonderful job. The officiant was so pleasant. The Tide the Knot staff was informative and helpful every step of the way. To us, there would be no other option when planning a beach wedding in the Tampa area! We are forever thankful for the special wedding ceremony Tide the Knot gave us!

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 21
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 22

Vicki · Married on 06/09/2018

Okay to all my destination brides to be -- listen up! Tide the Knot was an absolute dream to work with and created the romantic, blush wedding of our dreams. My husband and I planned the entire wedding ceremony on Pass-A-Grille Beach without ever meeting the staff or seeing the location, and yet I walked away from my June 9, 2018 wedding with the most amazing memories and experience. Every single details, down to the material used to tie back the flowers to the arbor was coordinated by the wonderful staff at Tide the Knot -- seriously, we talked about the most minute detail with such ease and comfort. The ladies at Tide the Knot knew exactly how to calm my nerves leading up to the big day!

After we booked our date with Tide the Knot, they gave us every last recommendations -- from the reception and rehearsal venues to the dry cleaners for my dress. You name it, and they provided the best recommendations for our exact location and needs. Also, we were able to customize the entire ceremony to fit our budget -- The ladies worked with us on simple details that helped make our wedding ceremony affordable for a guest list of 82!

Speaking of our ur guests, they were blown away by how precise and professional the staff was on our wedding day. Tide the Knot people greet your guests at the beach access, so there was never any confusion about where to go! The wedding party literally showed up together, and it was showtime! Oh, and our wedding photographer said it was one of the best beach weddings she had ever done. It was that amazing!

If you are considering a destination wedding in the St. Pete/Clearwater area, Tide the Knot is the only way to go!

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 23
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 24
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 25
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 26
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 27

Kaitlynn · Married on 06/08/2018

My wedding was perfect! The setup was beautiful and my pictures were unbelievable. Very helpful staff. Very easy to contact and communicate with planners.

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 28
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 29

Natasha · Married on 06/04/2018

Cannot say ENOUGH good things about Tide the Knot!! From the moment I requested information to the finals moments of our wedding day, they answered every single question and did their best to get things just the way we wanted! A bride could not ask for a better company to plan her big day! Thank you, Tide the Knot!!