Tide the Knot Beach Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Desiree Getting married on 02/29/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I am happy with all of the services provided by Tide the knot weddings.
    Cynda M. Married on 06/12/2022

Wonderful experience!

As the mother of the bride planning most of the wedding with my daughter, we could not have been happier with how beautiful my daughter's wedding on Pass-A-Grille Beach in St. Pete Beach Florida turned out. The staff of Tide the Knot were wonderful to work with during the planning stage and on the wedding day. All we had to do was show up and everything was ready for us. They are a very organized and professional group of people. The wedding site was gorgeous, the Pastor did a great job along with the photographers. All of our guests raved about how beautiful and personal the wedding was. I highly recommend using Tide the Knot Beach Weddings as you will not regret it.
  • Julia
    Julia Z. Married on 05/07/2022

Beyond Amazing and Magical

Wow! I can not say enough about how wonderful the services were that my husband and I received ! Everyone was so hospitable and very professional. We had the most gorgeous wedding ever. Everyone always says, "Oh, I wish this was different or I wish this would have happened" but I can't say that! Everything was perfect! Everyone I spoke with was very responsive to my emails and questions and made sure everything was how we wanted it. Yenesis did a superb job coordinating everything and put my worries at ease; she's very patient, efficient and delightful. Katti really worked hard at setting up everything too! She really hustled ! Ed the guitarist, was amazing. Everyone commented on how nice the music was before during and after the ceremony. Jaimi was our photographer; loved her sense of humor and demeanor! We can't wait to get our pictures back! Lisa, the owner, is very professional and a delight to work with as well! Hands down the best day ever! Thank you TTK for making our fairytale a reality !
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Danielle N. Married on 02/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Tide The Knot is Amazing!

We are forever grateful to have chosen this company to help us plan & execute our big day! They made my vision of a Boho beach ceremony come to life! I was amazed at how through only calls & emails they were able to perfectly capture our special day! Thank you to everyone at Tide the Knot, Lolita's Catering, and West Events for the amazing day!
    Special thank you to Dan, Cori, Laura, and Lisa for going above and beyond to make this truly the most magical wedding day!

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings's reply:

Danielle - thank you so much for the sweet words! We are so happy to hear that your dream Beach Boho Wedding came to life with our help! We truly wish you and Cody a very long life together! - your event manager @ Tide the Knot
  • Lee
    Lee S. Married on 02/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A Wedding to Remember - Coronavirus or not!

OK, so the Covid-19 situation changed a LOT of our plans -- not just ours but for everyone. I cannot say enough positive praise for how Tide The Knot worked with us. They stayed in touch all along the way. We looked at alternate plans. But then, when the Governor and local cities all declared the beaches would be closing and we were all under "stay-at-home" orders, I called and talked with Lisa and we came up with a last minute plan.

We already had the marriage license and if we didn't use it soon, it would expire and then we'd have to go through that time and expense again. Yes, we knew we were going to have to postpone the beach festivities. But Lisa was so kind and gracious that we did not have to put off getting married!

So, the evening before the lockdown went into effect, we drove down to St. Pete, and Lisa was willing to meet us at a local park and perform our ceremony - just the three of us. We talked about the meaning of our marriage and made a deep, significant commitment to each other. It was beautiful - maybe even better than our original plans....

Alright, No, the beach at sunset would have been better, but you know what? Sappy emotions aside, WE'RE MARRIED and nothing will ever change that. Sure, we're going to come back latter on once all this has settled down, and Lisa and her team will still give us our dream ceremony on the beach with beautiful pictures.

But we will be forever grateful that a business owner, put aside her own personal time and did something for us that was so personal and meaningful.

Do you want the perfect wedding? TRUST Lisa and the whole team at Tide The Knot.
    Kimberlee B. Married on 11/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our beach wedding dreams come true!!!

Tide the Knot did it all for our beach wedding! everything from the planning to day of execution was handled professionally and impressively. Cori was our day-of coordinator and her team was incredibly professional and helpful.

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Kimberlee! Feedback is so important to us, here at Tide the Knot! Thank you for picking Tide the Knot to host your dream wedding out on the beach! We wish you and Connor a lifetime of happiness together!
    Kayla M. Married on 11/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

TTK Beach Weddings - Simply the Best!

My husband and I were recently wed on Sunset Beach Treasure Island with the help of Tide the Knot Weddings & Events! The entire process was so simple, and the day took our breath away. Everything was incredibly beautiful - from the beach, to the arbor, to the flowers, to the cake. SUCH A DREAM! We could not have been happier with our experience.
    And a much deserved shout-out to our AMAZING team at TTK: our planner, Dee; our on-site coordinator, Cori; and our photographer, Jaimi! -- Each and every person we worked with from TTK was beyond professional, responsive, accommodating, down-to-earth, and so much FUN! We can't thank you enough for making our wedding day so special!

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings's reply:

Hey Kayla, thank you for sharing your experience. We couldn't be happier to know you and Cameron had such a wonderful time. Thank you for allowing to be a part of such a special day! Much love from the Tide team :) -Cori
  • Hannah
    Hannah L. Married on 10/11/2021

Simply the Best!

My now husband & I were engaged June of 2019. We had set a date for March 25th 2020 to get married in Siesta Key. The end of February beginning of March the pandemic hit. I was so determined we were still going to have a wedding. The week before our wedding we came to the conclusion to cancel & pick a new date. My heart was so broken but Tide the Knot completely understood. My husband & I picked a date that all worked out with family & we were ready to roll . . . August 26th of 2020. The summer came & due to family personal reasons we had to set a new date. I know what you all are thinking . . . A third date? Why not just get married back at home or the court house. I was bound & determined that we were getting married on a beach in Florida on Siesta Key. New date October 2021. Tide the Knot had no problem letting us pick a new date. We hardly made any changes to flowers or decor. Cori our wedding coordinator was absolutely AMAZING she listened to all of our wishes for our special day. She took the time to deliver our flowers a few hours early so we had them for our getting ready photos. She hooked us up with livestream for family that wasn’t able to attend. She made the “Big Day” so easy. No stress what so ever. She was simply the best. I would 10/10 highly recommend Tide the Knot for your Wedding & if you can ask for Cori as your wedding Coordinator.

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings's reply:

Hannah, this may be the sweetest review that I have ever received! You and Jacob were a dream to work for and I am so happy to hear that your wedding day was stress free! Here, at Tide the Knot, that is our number one goal and it sounds like we accomplished that and then some! I am so sorry that your wedding date got changed three times but I can say that your wedding day was perfection! Thank you for picking Tide the Knot to host your dream beach wedding! We all wish you and Jacob a very long and happy life together! - your even manager, Cori @ TTK
  • Kailey
    Kailey Y. Married on 10/02/2021

Wedding ceremony

Aaron did such a great job as our day of coordinator!! He just showed up and made magic happen. Thank you Tide the Knot for working with us, not laughing off the guest size (yes, someone actually replied in an email as “haha, good luck..), and providing beautiful planning and execution. Everyone we worked with was great!
    Lisa M. Married on 09/16/2021

Absolutely Wonderful Experience!

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings is nothing short of amazing!!!! My husband and I got engaged in June and planned our destination wedding for September (a few weeks ago). Tide the Knot was responsive and helpful right from the beginning and our wedding planner Laura understood exactly what we were looking for in our inspiration photos and captured it completely! Our wedding coordinator, Cori, was PERFECT!!! She was fun, made sure my hair and makeup stayed great for pictures and she was so sweet and caring (She might also be my long lost sister/best friend!) Cori knew days before when there was a chance of rain that we would be concerned but she put our minds at ease and was there every step of the way with tips and solutions. Our photographer Miriam was amazing as well! She captured all the requests we asked for (which was a lot) and she had new ideas throughout. I cannot wait to see all the finalized professional photos soon. Amazing experience! Made us a lot less stressed planning a destination wedding in such a short amount of time. Definitely use Tide the Knot!! Nothing but great words!

-Lisa

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings's reply:

We are so happy to hear that the planning process was so stress free and that you and Zeb are happy that you chose Tide the Knot! Thank you for all of the kind words about all of the staff that helped your dream day become a reality! It was truly a pleasure being a part of your big day and being by both of your sides throughout the day (I will always hold you and Zeb's drinks during photos for drink breaks;)! I wish you and Zeb all the best - I will seriously will never forget you both - truly long lost sisters and besties! - your event manager, Cori @ Tide the Knot
    Courtney M. Married on 09/10/2021

Amazing Experience!

So thankful for Tide the Knot! We wanted a stress free experience for our wedding and that's what we got, despite planning from Indiana. Our ceremony was beautiful and our officiant was wonderful! 10/10 would recommend for all of your wedding needs!

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings's reply:

We're so glad to hear you had a stress free experience! That's our goal and we couldn't be more happy for you and Preston! Much love from the Tide Team!
    Taylor C. Married on 07/27/2021

Absolutely incredible

Tide the knot made everything so easy and absolutely stunning. We could not be happier with how everything turned out.
    Would recommend them to anyone planning to have a destination wedding.
    Heather S. Married on 07/24/2021

Phenomenal

The team was amazing!! My day was stress free and incredible thanks to the team at TTK!

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings's reply:

Heather! We are beyond happy to hear that your wedding day went so amazingly! We love each and every one of our couples and went them all to have the best day of their lives! Wishing you both such a long and happy life together! - your TTK team
  • Leslie
    Leslie R. Married on 07/17/2021

The Wedding You See in Movies

From the moment we booked our wedding days with Tide the Knot, we knew we made the right decision. They were very thorough, detailed, helpful, and did everything to make our day special. If I could do it all over again, I would. Our wedding was so magical. ❤️ Thank you Tide the Knot for creating the perfect day and memories!

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Leslie! It was our pleasure to marry the both of you on the beach! We are so happy you had a great time and great weather to boot! We wish you both the very best and many years of happiness! Much love from the team at TTK!
  • Eulalia
    Eulalia C. Married on 06/14/2021

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings did a great job for our wedding

Cristi was our wedding coordinator on June 14, 2021 that day on the beach in Siesta Key!! She was a doll, so sweet, so upbeat, and just very pleasant to work with. She made our day stress-free taking care of details and walking us through, and even made us feel better when assuring us everything was fine and we could adjust start times to wait for the storm that blew through earlier. Our micro wedding turned out beautiful and perfect. Thank you Cristi and to all of the Tide the Knot Beach Weddings Staff that I spoke with on the phone when I was in Ohio to prepare me for our wedding in Florida in just a few months. You are the best, would highly recommend!
  • Ragan
    Ragan M. Married on 06/11/2021

Highly recommend!

Tide the Knot was fantastic to work with! They exceeded our expectations for our beach ceremony. Dee was very responsive and easy to work with leading up to the big day then Cori and the onsite team were so efficient and truly made our day so special. I highly recommend their Seaside Moongate package. It was beautiful.
  • Jim
    Jim V. Married on 05/08/2021

Tide the Knot....Amazing Company, Astonishing People, Sensational Service

(From the Husband) - Now that the wedding is over and spent my honeymoon with my soulmate and back real life for a few weeks now, I wanted to take a moment to thank Tide the Knot, not just from a business point of view, but personally to each and every single person we had the pleasure meeting and or talking to. Tide the Knot turned what can be one of the most anxiety-ridden days of a person’s life and made it stress free for her and I alike. They made sure that everything we wanted for our wedding day was taken care of. I'm not sure how my wife found this Company, but I am delighted she did. We live a couple thousand miles away from where were married so of course we went down with several companies that we wanted to check out along with figuring out where on the beach we wanted to be married. We visited a several "unnamed wedding planner companies" previously to Meeting with Tide the Knot.....Night and Day difference. Lisa, you are the reason we chose Tide the Knot. You made us feel welcome, like family. To put it simply, you impressed me with your professionalism, yet down to Earth personality. Your staff were warm and welcoming along with being engaged with our conversations. The follow through and attention to details were impeccable. There were no pressures to sign contracts or up-sell to something we didn't want. We (Mr. & Mrs.) are happy that we chose Tide the Knot and will recommend them to others who are looking to get married there. Keep doing what you do!! Thank you - Andrea & Jim
  • Jacquelyn
    Jacquelyn B. Married on 05/07/2021

10/10 recommend tide!

We were so so thankful to have chose this company. We planned a destination wedding (we live in PA) & we unfortunately had to postpone 2x due to the pandemic. The Tide team was incredible. They were helpful, flexible and made us feel more at ease with everything (I was so stressed from replanning twice so this was much appreciated). When it was finally time for our wedding, they made sure everything went perfectly. I honestly had so much fun at my wedding & am obsessed with the photos we got from their photographer. The Tide team (their planners, photographers & owner Lisa... all fabulous to work with). If you're looking to plan a gulf beach wedding, this is your company! I also recommend booking on Sunset beach & renting the beach pavilion through the city if you are into that kind of space for a reception. We did that, rented a taco truck & it was legit the most fun wedding! 10/10 to Tide!!

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Jackie! We had a blast with you and your family on your wedding day. The two of you were a pleasure to work with! Your kind words mean so much to us especially with the crazy pandemic year that was hard on us all! Much love from the Tide the Knot Team!
    Jami K. Married on 04/29/2021

Wonderful Organization

Amazing! They were in charge of my daughter’s wedding and did an amazing job! We live 1400 miles away and everything went so smooth that it was a worry free wedding. They greeted us when we arrived and were all very friendly and personable yet very professional. Everything was just how my daughter imagined it. Was a beautiful wedding. Highly recommend!!
    Karen V. Married on 04/23/2021

Beautiful experience

Everyone that helped us during the planning go the day of the wedding were absolutely amazing. They kept me on track and the day of kept me calm!
    Sherri Married on 04/15/2021

Wonderful Experience!

Deciding to use Tide the Knot Beach Weddings was the best decision I’ve made in a long time. It is such a joy to work with people who clearly love their job and who go the extra mile to ensure every detail is perfect. Dan put me at ease from the very first phone call & when my wedding day arrived, I was relaxed & able to enjoy every moment. All the staff at Tide the Knot are amazing - the perfect combination of professionalism & genuine care & compassion for others.
    Amy Married on 03/27/2021

Amazing experience!!

Tide the Knot was truly amazing!! Laura, Dan, and the whole team went beyond my expectations and pulled everything together perfectly! They put the work in far before the wedding and it definitely paid off. Highly recommend!
    Laura Married on 02/21/2021

Amazing company

I can not express how wonderful everyone was to work with. The quick response to put it together in a months time, the professionalism and the beautiful day of ceremony. HIGHLY recommend them to any future bride who wants her dream beach ceremony.

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind review, Laura! We so very much enjoyed planning and being a part of your special day! Thank you for trusting us to bring your dream beach wedding vision to life.
  • Monica
    Monica H. Married on 02/20/2021

Perfect Beach Wedding

Lisa and the entire Tide the Knot team made our day just perfect! Everyone was friendly, helpful, took care of every detail and made everything completely stress-free. I would highly recommend adding a violinist, it was beautiful. If you are having a beach wedding, seriously look no further!
    Brittany W. Married on 02/10/2021

The best of the best!

I had the best experience with TidetheKnot. Everything was perfect and went smoothly. There is not one thing I would change. I would recommend them to anyone with full confidence. Thank you TidetheKnot for making my wedding day so special.
illustration stars