Tide the Knot Beach Weddings Reviews

788 | Saint Petersburg, FL

788 Reviews for Tide the Knot Beach Weddings

Desiree · Getting married on 02/29/2024

I am happy with all of the services provided by Tide the knot weddings.

Sent on 03/07/2016

Cynda M. · Getting married on 06/12/2022

Wonderful experience!

As the mother of the bride planning most of the wedding with my daughter, we could not have been happier with how beautiful my daughter's wedding on Pass-A-Grille Beach in St. Pete Beach Florida turned out. The staff of Tide the Knot were wonderful to work with during the planning stage and on the wedding day. All we had to do was show up and everything was ready for us. They are a very organized and professional group of people. The wedding site was gorgeous, the Pastor did a great job along with the photographers. All of our guests raved about how beautiful and personal the wedding was. I highly recommend using Tide the Knot Beach Weddings as you will not regret it.

Sent on 01/06/2021
  • Lee

Lee S. · Getting married on 02/03/2022

A Wedding to Remember - Coronavirus or not!

OK, so the Covid-19 situation changed a LOT of our plans -- not just ours but for everyone. I cannot say enough positive praise for how Tide The Knot worked with us. They stayed in touch all along the way. We looked at alternate plans. But then, when the Governor and local cities all declared the beaches would be closing and we were all under "stay-at-home" orders, I called and talked with Lisa and we came up with a last minute plan.

We already had the marriage license and if we didn't use it soon, it would expire and then we'd have to go through that time and expense again. Yes, we knew we were going to have to postpone the beach festivities. But Lisa was so kind and gracious that we did not have to put off getting married!

So, the evening before the lockdown went into effect, we drove down to St. Pete, and Lisa was willing to meet us at a local park and perform our ceremony - just the three of us. We talked about the meaning of our marriage and made a deep, significant commitment to each other. It was beautiful - maybe even better than our original plans....

Alright, No, the beach at sunset would have been better, but you know what? Sappy emotions aside, WE'RE MARRIED and nothing will ever change that. Sure, we're going to come back latter on once all this has settled down, and Lisa and her team will still give us our dream ceremony on the beach with beautiful pictures.

But we will be forever grateful that a business owner, put aside her own personal time and did something for us that was so personal and meaningful.

Do you want the perfect wedding? TRUST Lisa and the whole team at Tide The Knot.

Sent on 04/19/2020
  • Jim

Jim V. · Married on 05/08/2021

Tide the Knot....Amazing Company, Astonishing People, Sensational Service

(From the Husband) - Now that the wedding is over and spent my honeymoon with my soulmate and back real life for a few weeks now, I wanted to take a moment to thank Tide the Knot, not just from a business point of view, but personally to each and every single person we had the pleasure meeting and or talking to. Tide the Knot turned what can be one of the most anxiety-ridden days of a person’s life and made it stress free for her and I alike. They made sure that everything we wanted for our wedding day was taken care of. I'm not sure how my wife found this Company, but I am delighted she did. We live a couple thousand miles away from where were married so of course we went down with several companies that we wanted to check out along with figuring out where on the beach we wanted to be married. We visited a several "unnamed wedding planner companies" previously to Meeting with Tide the Knot.....Night and Day difference. Lisa, you are the reason we chose Tide the Knot. You made us feel welcome, like family. To put it simply, you impressed me with your professionalism, yet down to Earth personality. Your staff were warm and welcoming along with being engaged with our conversations. The follow through and attention to details were impeccable. There were no pressures to sign contracts or up-sell to something we didn't want. We (Mr. & Mrs.) are happy that we chose Tide the Knot and will recommend them to others who are looking to get married there. Keep doing what you do!! Thank you - Andrea & Jim

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn B. · Married on 05/07/2021

10/10 recommend tide!

We were so so thankful to have chose this company. We planned a destination wedding (we live in PA) & we unfortunately had to postpone 2x due to the pandemic. The Tide team was incredible. They were helpful, flexible and made us feel more at ease with everything (I was so stressed from replanning twice so this was much appreciated). When it was finally time for our wedding, they made sure everything went perfectly. I honestly had so much fun at my wedding & am obsessed with the photos we got from their photographer. The Tide team (their planners, photographers & owner Lisa... all fabulous to work with). If you're looking to plan a gulf beach wedding, this is your company! I also recommend booking on Sunset beach & renting the beach pavilion through the city if you are into that kind of space for a reception. We did that, rented a taco truck & it was legit the most fun wedding! 10/10 to Tide!!

Sent on 06/10/2021

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Jackie! We had a blast with you and your family on your wedding day. The two of you were a pleasure to work with! Your kind words mean so much to us especially with the crazy pandemic year that was hard on us all! Much love from the Tide the Knot Team!
  • Jami

Jami K. · Married on 04/29/2021

Wonderful Organization

Amazing! They were in charge of my daughter’s wedding and did an amazing job! We live 1400 miles away and everything went so smooth that it was a worry free wedding. They greeted us when we arrived and were all very friendly and personable yet very professional. Everything was just how my daughter imagined it. Was a beautiful wedding. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/02/2021

Karen V. · Married on 04/23/2021

Beautiful experience

Everyone that helped us during the planning go the day of the wedding were absolutely amazing. They kept me on track and the day of kept me calm!

Sent on 04/29/2021

Sherri · Married on 04/15/2021

Wonderful Experience!

Deciding to use Tide the Knot Beach Weddings was the best decision I’ve made in a long time. It is such a joy to work with people who clearly love their job and who go the extra mile to ensure every detail is perfect. Dan put me at ease from the very first phone call & when my wedding day arrived, I was relaxed & able to enjoy every moment. All the staff at Tide the Knot are amazing - the perfect combination of professionalism & genuine care & compassion for others.

Sent on 04/23/2021

Amy · Married on 03/27/2021

Amazing experience!!

Tide the Knot was truly amazing!! Laura, Dan, and the whole team went beyond my expectations and pulled everything together perfectly! They put the work in far before the wedding and it definitely paid off. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/05/2021

Laura · Married on 02/21/2021

Amazing company

I can not express how wonderful everyone was to work with. The quick response to put it together in a months time, the professionalism and the beautiful day of ceremony. HIGHLY recommend them to any future bride who wants her dream beach ceremony.

Sent on 03/03/2021

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind review, Laura! We so very much enjoyed planning and being a part of your special day! Thank you for trusting us to bring your dream beach wedding vision to life.
  • Monica

Monica H. · Married on 02/20/2021

Perfect Beach Wedding

Lisa and the entire Tide the Knot team made our day just perfect! Everyone was friendly, helpful, took care of every detail and made everything completely stress-free. I would highly recommend adding a violinist, it was beautiful. If you are having a beach wedding, seriously look no further!

Sent on 03/13/2021

Brittany W. · Married on 02/10/2021

The best of the best!

I had the best experience with TidetheKnot. Everything was perfect and went smoothly. There is not one thing I would change. I would recommend them to anyone with full confidence. Thank you TidetheKnot for making my wedding day so special.

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 11/21/2020

Will recommend for years to come

WOW!!! I wish we could leave a 10 star review. I can’t say enough wonderful things about this company. We live in Ohio, and planning a wedding in Florida had both my husband and I stressed out (especially during a pandemic!). A friend recommended this company, and I initially blew her off assuming it would be WAY above our budget. We quickly discovered that Tide the Knot takes care of pretty much EVERYTHING and for such a great price. Crazy type A bride and very particular groom spoke with the owners on multiple occasions, and any questions or concerns we had were always immediately answered and taken care of. The day of the wedding was absolutely flawless. I was able to relax and enjoy every second of my day thanks to Tide the Knot. Lisa was absolutely phenomenal coordinating and directing everyone, Stephanie, our photographer...WOW. She was amazing. Our officiant, Heath, was so fun and funny and charismatic. Every person that attended the ceremony raved about what a great job he did. Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous, they went out of their way to coordinate all of our floral requests (we had a lot - and again, you can NOT beat the pricing!!). Following the ceremony, they cleaned everything up while my husband and I had our pictures taken, and everything was done and taken care of in what seemed like just minutes. Every employee was kind and went out of their way to congratulate us and make sure that we did not need anything else before actually leaving the site.
    If you’re considering doing a destination wedding in Florida, I promise you that you will not find a better, more professional company! I HIGHLY recommend Tide the Knot for any bride (and groom) that wants to have a stress free, beautiful, and flawless wedding day. I will absolutely be recommending this company to anyone and everyone in the future! Thank you all so much!!!
    - Samantha & Blake

Sent on 12/10/2020
  • Chelsea

Chelsea S. · Married on 11/20/2020

Stress free, beautiful decorations, amazing staff!

Tide the Knot was an absolute joy to work with! We got married on Pass-A-Grille Beach in November of this year. Everyone we spoke with over the phone and via email was professional, extremely helpful, and so nice. We had to reschedule our wedding due to the pandemic, and the staff at Tide the Knot were so understanding and kind about it. We were very impressed with our beautiful beach set up and even more impressed with how stress-free the whole process was. Our guests loved the ceremony, the steel drummer was a huge hit, and our photographer took breathtaking photos! If you are thinking about a beach wedding in Florida, do yourself a favor, and reach out to Tide the Knot! I highly recommend this fantastic company!!

Sent on 12/24/2020

Lauren P. · Married on 11/14/2020

Sunset beach wedding ceremony

Lisa and her team did an amazing job in helping make my sunset beach wedding a reality! Due to covid, I had to change wedding plans 3x and with the last change, we decided to change from an international destination wedding to doing something local but had a goal of keeping the 2nd date we had set. I couldn’t have pulled off planning a ceremony in 3weeks without the help of Lisa and Dee! They were such a pleasure to work with and made the process so easy! They do beautiful work and were able to make everything match exactly what I had envisioned! I’d highly recommend this company to anyone planning a wedding in the St Pete area!

Sent on 11/30/2020
  • Becky

Becky B. · Married on 11/06/2020

Made my wedding dreams come true

Tide the Knot from start to finish made our dream wedding so easy. Everything they do is top of the line without emptying your wallet. They made our dream day so perfect. We literally just showed up and everything was taken care of. All we had to do was walk down the aisle, say I do and live happily ever after. The coordinators were super easy to work with and very accommodating. The photographer was off the charts amazing. The guitarist was flawless. The décor, top notch! The florist took my breath away with her work. I gave her an example, told her my colors, and she did a fantastic job as well! Literally have ZERO complaints! The weather was perfect, the location was perfect, just everything. I am incredibly happy I chose this company to handle our dream day. No regrets whatsoever!

Sent on 11/24/2020
  • Kelsey

Kelsey L. · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing!!!

They were so helpful, made our day extra special and so stress free! I highly recommend them for your special day!

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • MarJo

Marjo W. · Married on 06/22/2020

Perfect beach wedding

We decided to get married during a global pandemic and Tide the Knot couldn’t have been more compassionate, helpful, accommodating, friendly and completely took all the stress, worry and concern off our shoulders. The result, a flawless beautiful personalized wedding!!

Sent on 06/29/2020

Abby B. · Married on 06/13/2020

Went above and beyond

My original wedding plans were cancelled due to COVID and I had to alter my plans and chose to go with Tide the Knot. They were extremely accommodating and responsive and always willing to have a phone call to discuss anything. Our beach wedding ended up being absolutely beautiful and more special than I could have imagined. All the staff was so professional and fun, if I could do it again I would 100% use Tide the Knot again!

Sent on 06/25/2020

Jayna S. · Married on 05/22/2020

Sunset Beach Wedding Dream

Thank you Tide the Knot team for being flexible with us given the circumstances of COVID-19 and making our special day so very beautiful!

Sent on 06/09/2020
  • Carla

Carla · Married on 03/13/2020

Amazing experience

This was the most amazing experience and they put together the wedding of my dreams. They always answered all my questions and made my wishes come true, especially with my arbour. They were so organized on the wedding day and very professional. Magical experience and highly recommended!

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 02/26/2020

Last Minute!!

We were supposed to get married in Jamaica, but due to a last minute surgery my husband wasn’t able to fly. Tide the knot helped us make a wedding happen in St. Petersburg, FL within a matter of weeks. It was beautiful and went flawlessly! We highly recommend the violinist and rose petal toss :)

Sent on 04/06/2021
  • Lacey

Lacey B. · Married on 02/22/2020

Absolutely gorgeous and great photography!!

All I can say is Thank you to them for an epic and gorgeous wedding ceremony on the beach that I got to handpick and design myself! The steel drummer, chairs with starfish accents, arbor, flowers, and team to help me were perfect!! I cannot thank them enough, especially for the photographer Miriam!! She was delightful and SO talented. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! I did my reception at the Hotel Zamora and ceremony on Pass-a-Grille beach at 20th and Gulf. It was a dream!!

Sent on 03/04/2020

Jon I. · Married on 02/14/2020

Great affordable beach wedding

We had our dream wedding on the beach in Florida.

Sent on 02/20/2020

Heidi O. · Married on 01/04/2020

Amazing experince with Tide the Knot

We chose to have a beach wedding. We are from Indiana so we had no real contacts in FL to help us set a wedding up.
    I ran across Tide the Knot online and was able to speak to someone very soon. Lisa called me personally and described how they handle events, what a normal ceremony would look like and all the extras we could add on.
    Every question I ever had was answered. Communication with this team is amazing. I usually got a response back the same day. They even helped us find a place to stay in Fl and also recommended a stylist/makeup artist for me and a good restaurant for us all to eat at afterwards.
    The day of the ceremony ran so smoothly and they made me as a bride feel so comfterble and special.
    Our photographer was amazing. She took the extra time to get the photos I was wanting. She was well worth the extra photography time!

Sent on 05/06/2019