Tide the Knot Beach Weddings Reviews

726 | Saint Petersburg, FL

726 Reviews for Tide the Knot Beach Weddings

726 Tide the Knot Beach Weddings Reviews
  • User5442944 ·

I would definitely recommend. Everything was breathtaking

Marissa · Getting married on 11/10/2018

Tide the Knot Weddings went above and beyond to provide exceptional service on the day of my brother's wedding. They worked closely with me to cover all the bases and make sure the bride and groom had a wonderful ceremony! The photographer, Jessica was a pleasure to work with and helped the couple to be at ease! Overall, I highly recommend Tide the Knot!!

Alycia · Married on 10/06/2018

Words can not even begin to express our gratitude for the staff from Tide The Knot that played a part in our perfect Wedding day! Planning a Wedding miles away was such a breeze because of them! They answered all of our emails in a very timely manner. They were professional, kind and made us feel so special! EVERYTHING was PERFECT!!! Our Ceremony was even more stunning than we imagined, our officiant did a fantastic job and our Photographer Miriam was a blast to work with! She captured GORGEOUS images!!! Thank you TTK!! We are so thankful we chose you, you guys ROCK!!!! If you're thinking about hiring them for your upcoming Wedding - look no further - they will exceed your expectations!!

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 1

Carrie · Married on 10/06/2018

Tide the knot made our destination wedding so easy to plan. Every details was taken care of. I had no worries or concerns with them handling our ceremony.

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 2
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 3
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 4

Rhiannon · Married on 09/26/2018

I traveled from Ft Wayne Indiana to come down & have my dream wedding on Pass-a-grille Beach. Ceremony was amazing, Tide The Knot was so helpful & kind it was perfect & stress FREE! we had an amazing photographer Emily she was so sweet, I would 10/10 recommend going through Tide The Knot for your beach wedding!!!

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 5
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 6
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 7
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 8

Rebekah · Married on 09/04/2018

Tide The Knot is simply the best. I didn't feel stressed for a second the whole day.. well, take that back, it was down pouring the whole time. But, that's what simply put them above and beyond for me. We had red tide fears going into this and the whole time they made us feel at peace in how flexible they were willing to be, even offering to change locations. Day of my husband and I decided to stick with our original location, and as you see from above it poured up until the ceremony. Calling them, again put me at ease. They said they would come to us or do it at the beach, our call. We decided to suck it up and go to the beach and it turned out beyond perfect. The rain stopped the second we stepped foot in the sand. From direction, to the officiant, and to the photography I have not a single complaint. All were so professional. I would recommend their services 100%.

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 9

Vicki · Married on 07/28/2018

I can’t express how thankful my wife and I are for the wonderful people at Tide The Knot and how perfect they made our ceremony. It was absolutely beautiful and they were such a pleasure to work with from the initial contact all the way til the final picture was snapped. They made sure all of our requests were honored exactly as we had envisioned. I can’t wait until we can see the photos Miriam took and our wedding videos which I’m sure will be gorgeous. If you are looking to have a beach wedding look no further than here, you will not be disappointed!! Thanks again!!! - Vicki & Mary Scott

Lisa · Married on 07/26/2018

I always wanted to get married on the beach and it took me 2 1/2 years to find the perfect spot to get married but I needed help to organize my intimate wedding. I was searching on Google for wedding planners and came across Tide the Knot. There are no words to explain about Tide the Knot. This team is so organized, detailed and so very friendly. Please if you want your destination wedding to be at St. Petersburg turn to Tide the Knot they are all professionals they will make your dream wedding come true as they did ours. They will NOT disappoint you. The services they provide are top notch and they are very affordable for what they provide. Thank you Thank you Lisa, Lauren, Megan & Dan for putting our dream wedding together in Florida . When my husband and I plan to renew our vows we are coming back to you!!

Sarah · Married on 07/14/2018

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings made my wedding day very special and a day I will never forget! They helped me with everything from who to go to for hair and makeup, how to get my wedding license to where to have dinner after the ceremony. They made the wedding planning process very easy and walked me through every step of the process. Every person I worked with at Tide the Knot was very helpful, kind and professional. I would not change anything about my wedding day or the great group of people I worked with to make the day special.

Madeline · Married on 07/14/2018

Wonderful company. Everything was executed exactly as planned on my wedding day. They also let me add things onto my package last minute without any issue. The coordinator, officiant, photographer, and guitarist were all top notch. I would do all it over again with Tide the Knot in a heartbeat. Thank you guys so much! -Madeline & Gray

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 10

Heidi · Married on 07/09/2018

They are so helpful and made our day perfect.

Kylene · Married on 06/29/2018

Tide the Knot was great. Answered every question i had for them very quickly and had everything set up for our wedding just the way i saw it in my head. Thank you guys and thank you to Dan. He was wonderful from the minute guests started arriving to the very end. Very pleased.

Hayley · Married on 06/12/2018

Lisa and her team helped to ensure that our stress free beautiful beach wedding became a reality. They not only went above and beyond to ensure that our location for the ceremony was as remote as possible but they also nailed down the weather and sunset to a T. Our photographer, Jaimi was the best, and we couldn’t thank them more for the awesome day! We will remember it forever!

Jenny · Married on 06/10/2018

WOW! If we did our wedding all over again, we wouldn't even think twice about using Tide the Knot Beach Weddings again! This company is impeccably run and they take their job very seriously. The set up was gorgeous. The photographer did an absolutely wonderful job. The officiant was so pleasant. The Tide the Knot staff was informative and helpful every step of the way. To us, there would be no other option when planning a beach wedding in the Tampa area! We are forever thankful for the special wedding ceremony Tide the Knot gave us!

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 11
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 12

Vicki · Married on 06/09/2018

Okay to all my destination brides to be -- listen up! Tide the Knot was an absolute dream to work with and created the romantic, blush wedding of our dreams. My husband and I planned the entire wedding ceremony on Pass-A-Grille Beach without ever meeting the staff or seeing the location, and yet I walked away from my June 9, 2018 wedding with the most amazing memories and experience. Every single details, down to the material used to tie back the flowers to the arbor was coordinated by the wonderful staff at Tide the Knot -- seriously, we talked about the most minute detail with such ease and comfort. The ladies at Tide the Knot knew exactly how to calm my nerves leading up to the big day!

After we booked our date with Tide the Knot, they gave us every last recommendations -- from the reception and rehearsal venues to the dry cleaners for my dress. You name it, and they provided the best recommendations for our exact location and needs. Also, we were able to customize the entire ceremony to fit our budget -- The ladies worked with us on simple details that helped make our wedding ceremony affordable for a guest list of 82!

Speaking of our ur guests, they were blown away by how precise and professional the staff was on our wedding day. Tide the Knot people greet your guests at the beach access, so there was never any confusion about where to go! The wedding party literally showed up together, and it was showtime! Oh, and our wedding photographer said it was one of the best beach weddings she had ever done. It was that amazing!

If you are considering a destination wedding in the St. Pete/Clearwater area, Tide the Knot is the only way to go!

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 13
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 14
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 15
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 16
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 17

Kaitlynn · Married on 06/08/2018

My wedding was perfect! The setup was beautiful and my pictures were unbelievable. Very helpful staff. Very easy to contact and communicate with planners.

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 18
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 19

Natasha · Married on 06/04/2018

Cannot say ENOUGH good things about Tide the Knot!! From the moment I requested information to the finals moments of our wedding day, they answered every single question and did their best to get things just the way we wanted! A bride could not ask for a better company to plan her big day! Thank you, Tide the Knot!!

Courtney · Married on 05/19/2018

Lisa and her team at Tide the Knot are awesome! My husband and I couldn't have asked for anything better. The wedding was beautiful and elegant and all my guests were blown away by our wedding. I wasn't stressed out about anything on our wedding day because I knew Tide the Knot had it all taken care of. That especially says a lot since we are out of state residents!

• I

Israel & Heather · Married on 04/22/2018

Cannot express how much we loved working with Tide the Knot for our wedding. They are extremely professional, accommodating, and made our special day even more special than we could have hoped. If you are looking for the best wedding planning service and people to work with, look no further. An easy 5 star rating.

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 20
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 21
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 22

Jess · Married on 04/21/2018

Choosing Tide the Knot for our April 2018 wedding was BY FAR the best decision we made! We live out of state and I cannot emphasis enough about how easy things we to plan from a distance. Everyone that we interacted with from Tide the Knot provided timely, reliable, and friendly feedback. We felt that they understood our vision and really wanted to make our day special and unique. Besides creating the most breathtaking beach set up and providing us with amazing photographs to remember the day, they were really with us throughout the entire planning process to check in and keep us on track. I know it may seem hard to imagine but the entire planning process and wedding day were completely STRESS-FREE. We cannot say enough positive things about how wonderful our experience was with Tide the Knot! They exceeded everything we could have ever imagined our wedding day to be!

Violeta · Married on 04/20/2018

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings was such a pleasing company to have for our wedding planner. They were extremely easy and amazing. The entire staff was so helpful, nice, and understanding. If we could do it over again we definitely would! I highly recommend them!

Jessica · Married on 04/16/2018

Tide the Knot is a highly professional company that provides exceptional ceremony services. Everything on our wedding day was perfect! Our arbor was exactly as we had pictured, the flowers were fresh and beautiful, and the staff was highly accommodating to all of our needs. There is no question my husband and I would choose to get married by Tide the Knot again!

Charlotte · Married on 04/14/2018

Amazing!! 10/10 recommend TTK!!!!

Martha · Married on 04/13/2018

Tide the Knot surpassed all of my expectations with their professionalism, communication, organization and ability to create a beach wedding site more beautiful than I ever dreamed. Anyone looking to get married on a Florida beach needs to use Lisa and her team. I promise you they will not just meet your expectations...they will exceed them in every way! They made my special day absolutely spectacular...and worry-free!