Tide the Knot Beach Weddings Reviews

768 Reviews for Tide the Knot Beach Weddings

• Jim

Jim Vautaw · Getting married on 05/08/2021

Tide the Knot....Amazing Company, Astonishing People, Sensational Service

(From the Husband) - Now that the wedding is over and spent my honeymoon with my soulmate and back real life for a few weeks now, I wanted to take a moment to thank Tide the Knot, not just from a business point of view, but personally to each and every single person we had the pleasure meeting and or talking to. Tide the Knot turned what can be one of the most anxiety-ridden days of a person’s life and made it stress free for her and I alike. They made sure that everything we wanted for our wedding day was taken care of. I'm not sure how my wife found this Company, but I am delighted she did. We live a couple thousand miles away from where were married so of course we went down with several companies that we wanted to check out along with figuring out where on the beach we wanted to be married. We visited a several "unnamed wedding planner companies" previously to Meeting with Tide the Knot.....Night and Day difference. Lisa, you are the reason we chose Tide the Knot. You made us feel welcome, like family. To put it simply, you impressed me with your professionalism, yet down to Earth personality. Your staff were warm and welcoming along with being engaged with our conversations. The follow through and attention to details were impeccable. There were no pressures to sign contracts or up-sell to something we didn't want. We (Mr. & Mrs.) are happy that we chose Tide the Knot and will recommend them to others who are looking to get married there. Keep doing what you do!! Thank you - Andrea & Jim

Sent on 10/04/2019

Brittany Wright · Getting married on 02/10/2021

The best of the best!

I had the best experience with TidetheKnot. Everything was perfect and went smoothly. There is not one thing I would change. I would recommend them to anyone with full confidence. Thank you TidetheKnot for making my wedding day so special.

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Carla

Carla · Married on 03/13/2020

Amazing experience

This was the most amazing experience and they put together the wedding of my dreams. They always answered all my questions and made my wishes come true, especially with my arbour. They were so organized on the wedding day and very professional. Magical experience and highly recommended!

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Lacey

Lacey Behn · Married on 02/22/2020

Absolutely gorgeous and great photography!!

All I can say is Thank you to them for an epic and gorgeous wedding ceremony on the beach that I got to handpick and design myself! The steel drummer, chairs with starfish accents, arbor, flowers, and team to help me were perfect!! I cannot thank them enough, especially for the photographer Miriam!! She was delightful and SO talented. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! I did my reception at the Hotel Zamora and ceremony on Pass-a-Grille beach at 20th and Gulf. It was a dream!!

Sent on 03/04/2020

Jon Iannone · Married on 02/14/2020

Great affordable beach wedding

We had our dream wedding on the beach in Florida.

Sent on 02/20/2020

Heidi Ogura · Married on 01/04/2020

Amazing experince with Tide the Knot

We chose to have a beach wedding. We are from Indiana so we had no real contacts in FL to help us set a wedding up.
    I ran across Tide the Knot online and was able to speak to someone very soon. Lisa called me personally and described how they handle events, what a normal ceremony would look like and all the extras we could add on.
    Every question I ever had was answered. Communication with this team is amazing. I usually got a response back the same day. They even helped us find a place to stay in Fl and also recommended a stylist/makeup artist for me and a good restaurant for us all to eat at afterwards.
    The day of the ceremony ran so smoothly and they made me as a bride feel so comfterble and special.
    Our photographer was amazing. She took the extra time to get the photos I was wanting. She was well worth the extra photography time!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Merkle · Married on 11/07/2019

Absolutely amazing

The Tide the Knot team is absolutely AMAZING! They are extremely professional and a wonder to work with. Cristi is an angel! She worked so hard and everything paid off. My wedding was so smooth! Everything was 12/10 perfect thanks to her. She is a gem. If you are thinking about this company, you have to work with Cristi! She is THE BEST!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings's reply:

Aw! Thank you so much Amanda! It was such a pleasure to work with the both of you! Best wishes to you both! *hugs!*
  • Madyson

Madyson Boyer · Married on 10/19/2019

A dream come true..

Tide the Knot made all of our wedding dreams come true! I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day. They were all so professional, helpful, and friendly. It was such a great feeling knowing everything was taken care of for us and all we had to do was say I Do. They take care of all of the things that would normally cause a bride to stress and make it so you can truly just enjoy your special day. I would recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • User5442944 · Recently married

I would definitely recommend. Everything was breathtaking

Sent on 09/16/2015
  • Chuka

Chuka Emezue · Married on 08/17/2019

Beyond expectations

The folks at Tide the Knot made our special day even more special. Kyla and I think every aspect of the wedding ceremony went according to plan, even surpassing our expectations in some areas, particularly in the attention to details and real-time support you provided throughout the ceremony. Every member of your staff was exceptional and it showed. Our family and friends were also very pleased with the setup/decoration, the responsiveness to emails/calls, and with the general event proceedings. We have thoroughly enjoyed working with you all. PS: We loved our photos something fierce! Such exceptional work. We cannot wait to share with our friends and family.

Thank you, again!!!
    Kyla & Chuka

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • I

Ivana Salazar · Married on 08/10/2019

Sunset Wedding

Above and beyond what I dreamt

Sent on 08/23/2019

Jameica Duncombe · Married on 08/08/2019

Couldn't imagine choosing anyone else for our wedding!

Lets just say that after I met with Lisa, I immediately cancelled my other meetings with planners I had. Her and her team are absolutely incredible. They are so easy to work with, they're professional, very organized and their studio is immaculate! If you have a vision for your wedding, they will work with you. If you're like me with no vision, but have a slight idea of what you want, they will take that idea and create your dream wedding! Everyone from my photographer, to my one man band steel drummer, to my officiant...they were so amazing I don't think I can even find the words to describe how awesome they all were. Thank you so much for making my day..ehh emm...our day... memorable :-D

Sent on 08/15/2019

Lauren Robles · Married on 07/12/2019

The most incredible group to work with

Lisa and her staff were unbelievable! We live in Kansas City, Missouri and had never been to St. Pete so we had no idea what we were doing. I worked directly with Dee and between her and Lisa they did absolutely everything and took care of anything that came up. They made our big day so perfect and special but most importantly they made everything so easy! I cannot say thank you enough to this team! Highly recommend to everyone for destination! Thank you Lisa & Tide the Knot!!!!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Hannan · Married on 06/25/2019

the happiest day of my life

I loved using Tide the Knot, I didn't have to worry about a thing other than getting dressed!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Desirae · Married on 06/21/2019

Absolutely amazing service!

I couldn’t imagine having anyone else marry us! You will not regret your decision with choosing Tide the Knot!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Rachel · Married on 06/06/2019

Dream wedding

We used tidetheknot to plan our wedding from the UK, the process was so easy via email and phone fitting into our time zone as needed. We got married on Anna Maria Island and everything about the day was just perfect. Each member of the team were fantastic. We can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Lori

Lori Howard · Married on 06/01/2019

Fabulous experience

Lisa and her staff were absolutely fantastic. Everything was flawless. It was all we could have hoped for planning a beach wedding from GA!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Haley Gullett · Married on 05/24/2019

Our Wedding / Best Day Ever

This was “our day”and Tide the Knot made sure it was perfect! Very easy to work with and stress free!!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Kayla Peters · Married on 05/22/2019

Tide the Knot made my wedding a dream come true!

Tide the Knot made my wedding a dream come true! 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Darianne Hutchins · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Day Ever

They are absolutely amazing and made our day perfect, it could of not gone any better. It all felt like a dream and they made sure everything was perfect, they really cared about us and what we wanted as the mood for our best day ever. I recommend them 100% with their professionalism and preciseness of every detail, making the entire process fun and effortless for us.

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Stacie

Stacie Mitschke · Married on 05/06/2019

Dream wedding achieved!!

Every one of the details of my wedding were absolutely PERFECT.  When I asked my guests what they thought of the wedding, they raved about it, and always ended saying, "It was just perfect." "Best wedding I've ever been to." Besides all of the simple, yet beautiful decor and set up, the staff was also really awesome. They made both my fiance and myself very calm and comfortable. The officiant created a very romantic, yet light, atmosphere everyone enjoyed. I only made my personal selections, (including every song which really made the ceremony personal and special), and then everything was exactly as I imagined it once I showed up. The photographer was also wonderful, and her photos were AMAZING.  I looked at a lot of different "beach wedding" companies and packages, and found others that were cheaper. We just wanted a small ceremony, and didn't want to spend much. We just wanted it simple, beautiful, and romantic.  No frills or a big show. We already have kids and were paying for it ourselves.  BUT I am SO happy we paid a little extra for the most beautiful day we could not have even imagined.  If you look closely at the photos, there is a huge difference between TidetheKnot and the others, and it was so very very worth it for us to pay a little more for the most perfect day.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Kevin Victoria · Married on 04/20/2019

Tide the knot is the best

Tide the knot is very supportive, flexible, responds promptly to any concerns and respects and values their customers wishes. Lisa has been great thru the entire time, she never failed to guide us to make everything go smoothly. The set up was beautiful and the photographer made sure we get the poses and pictures we wanted. They respected and considered our personal wants, made sure everything was perfect as it can be. Tide the knot gave their best and made sure their clients are satisfied and happy.

Sent on 04/27/2019

Marissa · Married on 04/06/2019

Tide the Knot Weddings went above and beyond to provide exceptional service on the day of my brother's wedding. They worked closely with me to cover all the bases and make sure the bride and groom had a wonderful ceremony! The photographer, Jessica was a pleasure to work with and helped the couple to be at ease! Overall, I highly recommend Tide the Knot!!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Melissa Rollins · Married on 04/03/2019

Perfect for out of town couples

They took care of everything. We just showed up and smiled. It was braitiful, perfect and stress free!!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Ryan

Ryan Burgess · Married on 03/28/2019

Perfect Sunset Wedding

Tide the Knot was absolutely amazing. They made a stressful day seem like a day at the beach...which it totally was! They walked us through everything and made us feel great. We had the perfect day with them. Beautiful pictures too! Everything included made it stress free. Quick photo turnaround too!

Sent on 04/23/2019