Tide the Knot Beach Weddings Reviews

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 6
Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 7

Heidi Ogura · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Amazing experince with Tide the Knot

We chose to have a beach wedding. We are from Indiana so we had no real contacts in FL to help us set a wedding up.
    I ran across Tide the Knot online and was able to speak to someone very soon. Lisa called me personally and described how they handle events, what a normal ceremony would look like and all the extras we could add on.
    Every question I ever had was answered. Communication with this team is amazing. I usually got a response back the same day. They even helped us find a place to stay in Fl and also recommended a stylist/makeup artist for me and a good restaurant for us all to eat at afterwards.
    The day of the ceremony ran so smoothly and they made me as a bride feel so comfterble and special.
    Our photographer was amazing. She took the extra time to get the photos I was wanting. She was well worth the extra photography time!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • User5442944 ·

I would definitely recommend. Everything was breathtaking

Sent on 09/16/2015
  • I

Ivana Salazar · Married on 08/10/2019

Sunset Wedding

Above and beyond what I dreamt

Sent on 08/23/2019
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 9

Jameica Duncombe · Married on 08/08/2019

Couldn't imagine choosing anyone else for our wedding!

Lets just say that after I met with Lisa, I immediately cancelled my other meetings with planners I had. Her and her team are absolutely incredible. They are so easy to work with, they're professional, very organized and their studio is immaculate! If you have a vision for your wedding, they will work with you. If you're like me with no vision, but have a slight idea of what you want, they will take that idea and create your dream wedding! Everyone from my photographer, to my one man band steel drummer, to my officiant...they were so amazing I don't think I can even find the words to describe how awesome they all were. Thank you so much for making my day..ehh emm...our day... memorable :-D

Sent on 08/15/2019

Lauren Robles · Married on 07/12/2019

The most incredible group to work with

Lisa and her staff were unbelievable! We live in Kansas City, Missouri and had never been to St. Pete so we had no idea what we were doing. I worked directly with Dee and between her and Lisa they did absolutely everything and took care of anything that came up. They made our big day so perfect and special but most importantly they made everything so easy! I cannot say thank you enough to this team! Highly recommend to everyone for destination! Thank you Lisa & Tide the Knot!!!!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Desirae · Married on 06/21/2019

Absolutely amazing service!

I couldn’t imagine having anyone else marry us! You will not regret your decision with choosing Tide the Knot!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 10
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 11
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 12
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 13

Rachel · Married on 06/06/2019

Dream wedding

We used tidetheknot to plan our wedding from the UK, the process was so easy via email and phone fitting into our time zone as needed. We got married on Anna Maria Island and everything about the day was just perfect. Each member of the team were fantastic. We can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Lori

Lori Howard · Married on 06/01/2019

Fabulous experience

Lisa and her staff were absolutely fantastic. Everything was flawless. It was all we could have hoped for planning a beach wedding from GA!

Sent on 06/07/2019
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 14
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 15
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 16
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 17
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 18

Haley Gullett · Married on 05/24/2019

Our Wedding / Best Day Ever

This was “our day”and Tide the Knot made sure it was perfect! Very easy to work with and stress free!!

Sent on 06/01/2019
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 19
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 20
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 21

Kayla Peters · Married on 05/22/2019

Tide the Knot made my wedding a dream come true!

Tide the Knot made my wedding a dream come true! 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Darianne Hutchins · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Day Ever

They are absolutely amazing and made our day perfect, it could of not gone any better. It all felt like a dream and they made sure everything was perfect, they really cared about us and what we wanted as the mood for our best day ever. I recommend them 100% with their professionalism and preciseness of every detail, making the entire process fun and effortless for us.

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 26
  • Stacie

Stacie Mitschke · Married on 05/06/2019

Dream wedding achieved!!

Every one of the details of my wedding were absolutely PERFECT.  When I asked my guests what they thought of the wedding, they raved about it, and always ended saying, "It was just perfect." "Best wedding I've ever been to." Besides all of the simple, yet beautiful decor and set up, the staff was also really awesome. They made both my fiance and myself very calm and comfortable. The officiant created a very romantic, yet light, atmosphere everyone enjoyed. I only made my personal selections, (including every song which really made the ceremony personal and special), and then everything was exactly as I imagined it once I showed up. The photographer was also wonderful, and her photos were AMAZING.  I looked at a lot of different "beach wedding" companies and packages, and found others that were cheaper. We just wanted a small ceremony, and didn't want to spend much. We just wanted it simple, beautiful, and romantic.  No frills or a big show. We already have kids and were paying for it ourselves.  BUT I am SO happy we paid a little extra for the most beautiful day we could not have even imagined.  If you look closely at the photos, there is a huge difference between TidetheKnot and the others, and it was so very very worth it for us to pay a little more for the most perfect day.

Sent on 06/08/2019
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 32
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 33
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 34

Kevin Victoria · Married on 04/20/2019

Tide the knot is the best

Tide the knot is very supportive, flexible, responds promptly to any concerns and respects and values their customers wishes. Lisa has been great thru the entire time, she never failed to guide us to make everything go smoothly. The set up was beautiful and the photographer made sure we get the poses and pictures we wanted. They respected and considered our personal wants, made sure everything was perfect as it can be. Tide the knot gave their best and made sure their clients are satisfied and happy.

Sent on 04/27/2019

Marissa · Married on 04/06/2019

Tide the Knot Weddings went above and beyond to provide exceptional service on the day of my brother's wedding. They worked closely with me to cover all the bases and make sure the bride and groom had a wonderful ceremony! The photographer, Jessica was a pleasure to work with and helped the couple to be at ease! Overall, I highly recommend Tide the Knot!!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Melissa Rollins · Married on 04/03/2019

Perfect for out of town couples

They took care of everything. We just showed up and smiled. It was braitiful, perfect and stress free!!

Sent on 04/04/2019
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 35
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 36
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 37
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 38
  • Ryan

Ryan Burgess · Married on 03/28/2019

Perfect Sunset Wedding

Tide the Knot was absolutely amazing. They made a stressful day seem like a day at the beach...which it totally was! They walked us through everything and made us feel great. We had the perfect day with them. Beautiful pictures too! Everything included made it stress free. Quick photo turnaround too!

Sent on 04/23/2019
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 39

Jennifer · Married on 03/09/2019

Beautiful Elopement

The wedding planner, officiant, and photographer were all wonderful to work with! They helped make our day so special.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Ashley Saeler · Married on 01/24/2019

Anna Maria Island

I directly worked with Laura, and she was wonderful! Very quick to respond, very informative, and everything turned out EXACTLY as I imagined. We planned everything out of state so it was all emails, and it was PEREFRCT IN EVERY WAY!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Barbara Christopher · Married on 01/10/2019

Perfection

What a stressfree way to have a wedding! They were so organized and efficient. Everything was incredibly thought out without having to ask continuously. We were so grateful and loved everything about the ceremony and photography. What a great job.

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 40
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 41
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 42

Sam · Married on 01/03/2019

We had a blast with the most amazing wedding planning team

Our wedding was absolutely incredible and simply elegant! We were apprehensive getting married abroad but there was definitely nothing for us to worry about from the day we engaged Tide the Knot. Every single member of the team was full of passion,enthusiasm and worked tirelessly to make our day extra special. We felt like family! We had an amazing day and cannot thank the team enough for all their flexibility and understanding throughout the process. We had a blast and the 01.03.2019 was the happiest day of our lives due to the teams professionalism and organisational skills. Thanks again and appreciated that everyone made us feel special!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Abby Farren · Married on 12/20/2018

Everything we dreamed of and more! -Neal & Abby

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings went above and beyond for us! They wanted to make sure everything was perfect for us on our special day, even down to the tiniest detail! Even when it was supposed to storm all day, they worked out a solution and I couldn't have imagined anything better! We can't thank them enough for making our wedding the most amazing day of our lives! We will be recommending them to everyone we know!

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 43
  • Shannon

Shannon Brown · Married on 11/17/2018

I got my Dream Wedding!

I have always wanted a destination wedding, when we got engaged our fathers both said they would not fly- so out of the country wasn't an option. I began researching places in Florida and different venders. Something about the website, reviews, photos, and options with Tide the Knot stuck with me and after speaking with them over the phone I knew they were who I wanted to use to help me plan my dream wedding. We chose Pass-A-grille beach and having never been there we were basing it off their word and reviews, and they were spot on! Living in Iowa I was a little nervous about planning so far away and not being able to be there however Laura, who we worked with, made everything so smooth and easy for us! Any time I had a question if I didn't get a response that day (sometimes I emailed late at night when a question came to mind) then it would be the next day. The entire staff was very professional and informative, very easy to work with! On the day of the wedding I didn't feel any stress at all! It all went so smoothly. We chose the Grand Affair because of the beach reception to allow time for family to mingle while finishing taking pictures and it worked out perfectly. If any of the Tide the Knot staff had questions they found us quickly, they made sure we didn't need anything and were ok with them tearing the arbor down in case we needed it for more pictures. All of our guests were very pleased as well as impressed with the ceremony! I have already recommended Tide the Knot to friends as well as others on a Destination Wedding Facebook group. Thank you again to Laura and the rest of the Tide the Knot crew! It was a day we will never forget!

Shannon & Brian Brown

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 11/10/2018

Exceptional

My husband and I decided to plan a vow renewal after 13 years of marriage. I came across Tide the knot online, and fell in love with their videos and photos of other weddings. We both knew we would love to have a small destination vow renewal in beautiful Saint Petersburg FL, and that’s when we decided to contact Tide the knot to see if they could help us plan it. From the very beginning, every team member was very helpful on giving the full break down of services they offer, and what we would need to expect in the months to come. They were wonderful at how detail oriented they were with all of our decor options, and very helpful on what we should expect. My husband and I are so happy with the outcome of our vow renewal, down to every beautiful detail. We couldn’t have asked for anything better! We highly recommend using Tide the knot! They are the very best at what they do!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Emily Tompkin · Married on 11/04/2018

Tide the Knot

This company is extremely professional and comes prepared for everything. They made it easy to enjoy my wedding and definitely exceeded my expectations! Thank you!!

Sent on 11/05/2018