Tide the Knot Beach Weddings Reviews

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 5
Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 6
Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 7
  • User5442944 ·

I would definitely recommend. Everything was breathtaking

Sent on 09/16/2015

Marissa · Married on 04/06/2019

Tide the Knot Weddings went above and beyond to provide exceptional service on the day of my brother's wedding. They worked closely with me to cover all the bases and make sure the bride and groom had a wonderful ceremony! The photographer, Jessica was a pleasure to work with and helped the couple to be at ease! Overall, I highly recommend Tide the Knot!!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Melissa Rollins · Married on 04/03/2019

Perfect for out of town couples

They took care of everything. We just showed up and smiled. It was braitiful, perfect and stress free!!

Sent on 04/04/2019
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 9
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 10
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 11
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 12
  • Ryan

Ryan Burgess · Married on 03/28/2019

Perfect Sunset Wedding

Tide the Knot was absolutely amazing. They made a stressful day seem like a day at the beach...which it totally was! They walked us through everything and made us feel great. We had the perfect day with them. Beautiful pictures too! Everything included made it stress free. Quick photo turnaround too!

Sent on 04/23/2019
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 13

Ashley Saeler · Married on 01/24/2019

Anna Maria Island

I directly worked with Laura, and she was wonderful! Very quick to respond, very informative, and everything turned out EXACTLY as I imagined. We planned everything out of state so it was all emails, and it was PEREFRCT IN EVERY WAY!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Barbara Christopher · Married on 01/10/2019

Perfection

What a stressfree way to have a wedding! They were so organized and efficient. Everything was incredibly thought out without having to ask continuously. We were so grateful and loved everything about the ceremony and photography. What a great job.

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 14
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 15
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 16

Sam · Married on 01/03/2019

We had a blast with the most amazing wedding planning team

Our wedding was absolutely incredible and simply elegant! We were apprehensive getting married abroad but there was definitely nothing for us to worry about from the day we engaged Tide the Knot. Every single member of the team was full of passion,enthusiasm and worked tirelessly to make our day extra special. We felt like family! We had an amazing day and cannot thank the team enough for all their flexibility and understanding throughout the process. We had a blast and the 01.03.2019 was the happiest day of our lives due to the teams professionalism and organisational skills. Thanks again and appreciated that everyone made us feel special!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Abby Farren · Married on 12/20/2018

Everything we dreamed of and more! -Neal & Abby

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings went above and beyond for us! They wanted to make sure everything was perfect for us on our special day, even down to the tiniest detail! Even when it was supposed to storm all day, they worked out a solution and I couldn't have imagined anything better! We can't thank them enough for making our wedding the most amazing day of our lives! We will be recommending them to everyone we know!

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 17
  • Shannon

Shannon Brown · Married on 11/17/2018

I got my Dream Wedding!

I have always wanted a destination wedding, when we got engaged our fathers both said they would not fly- so out of the country wasn't an option. I began researching places in Florida and different venders. Something about the website, reviews, photos, and options with Tide the Knot stuck with me and after speaking with them over the phone I knew they were who I wanted to use to help me plan my dream wedding. We chose Pass-A-grille beach and having never been there we were basing it off their word and reviews, and they were spot on! Living in Iowa I was a little nervous about planning so far away and not being able to be there however Laura, who we worked with, made everything so smooth and easy for us! Any time I had a question if I didn't get a response that day (sometimes I emailed late at night when a question came to mind) then it would be the next day. The entire staff was very professional and informative, very easy to work with! On the day of the wedding I didn't feel any stress at all! It all went so smoothly. We chose the Grand Affair because of the beach reception to allow time for family to mingle while finishing taking pictures and it worked out perfectly. If any of the Tide the Knot staff had questions they found us quickly, they made sure we didn't need anything and were ok with them tearing the arbor down in case we needed it for more pictures. All of our guests were very pleased as well as impressed with the ceremony! I have already recommended Tide the Knot to friends as well as others on a Destination Wedding Facebook group. Thank you again to Laura and the rest of the Tide the Knot crew! It was a day we will never forget!

Shannon & Brian Brown

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 11/10/2018

Exceptional

My husband and I decided to plan a vow renewal after 13 years of marriage. I came across Tide the knot online, and fell in love with their videos and photos of other weddings. We both knew we would love to have a small destination vow renewal in beautiful Saint Petersburg FL, and that’s when we decided to contact Tide the knot to see if they could help us plan it. From the very beginning, every team member was very helpful on giving the full break down of services they offer, and what we would need to expect in the months to come. They were wonderful at how detail oriented they were with all of our decor options, and very helpful on what we should expect. My husband and I are so happy with the outcome of our vow renewal, down to every beautiful detail. We couldn’t have asked for anything better! We highly recommend using Tide the knot! They are the very best at what they do!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Emily Tompkin · Married on 11/04/2018

Tide the Knot

This company is extremely professional and comes prepared for everything. They made it easy to enjoy my wedding and definitely exceeded my expectations! Thank you!!

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Charlotte

Charlotte Lamkin · Married on 10/30/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

My Husband (eeeek) and I live in the UK, but had always dreamed of having a small wedding on the beach somewhere far from home and Tide the Knot made that dream come true!

No amount of words can explain how amazing the day was and how incredible Tide the Knot were throughout, but I’be tried to sum up below!

After settling on Florida as our wedding location (with a Disney honeymoon thrown in) I found Tide the Knot online and i’m so glad I did. The thought of organising a wedding in a country that is over 4,000 miles away is a bit daunting, but they made it so so easy.

We booked over a year & a half in advance, which left us plenty of time to decide on the finer details we wanted. Throughout the 20 months prior to our wedding they were always very responsive to the questions I had, which helped put my mind at ease.

A couple of weeks before the wedding Tide the Knot arranged a call with us to go through all the details that we had chosen when we submitted our checklist and answered any questions we had.

Unfortunately we found out the day before our wedding that 3 of our guests (comprising of MotG, FotG and BM) were going to be unable to attend due to a flight cancellation! Cristi was amazingly helpful, reassuring me that the set up would still look amazing even though we were now down to only 2 guests. They also did a fantastic job of making my HTB feel comfortable and relaxed while he waited for me to arrive.

Our photographer, Mir, was fab! So energetic that it made it easy to relax around her, especially as neither of us are very good at posing.
    Our Sneak Peak photos were ready within 2 days!! Now we can’t wait to the rest within 4 weeks

They made organising a wedding a breeze. I can’t thank Cristi and everyone at Tide the Knot enough for making our wedding day the best!

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 18
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 19

Alycia · Married on 10/06/2018

Words can not even begin to express our gratitude for the staff from Tide The Knot that played a part in our perfect Wedding day! Planning a Wedding miles away was such a breeze because of them! They answered all of our emails in a very timely manner. They were professional, kind and made us feel so special! EVERYTHING was PERFECT!!! Our Ceremony was even more stunning than we imagined, our officiant did a fantastic job and our Photographer Miriam was a blast to work with! She captured GORGEOUS images!!! Thank you TTK!! We are so thankful we chose you, you guys ROCK!!!! If you're thinking about hiring them for your upcoming Wedding - look no further - they will exceed your expectations!!

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 20

Carrie · Married on 10/06/2018

Tide the knot made our destination wedding so easy to plan. Every details was taken care of. I had no worries or concerns with them handling our ceremony.

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 21
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 22
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 23

Rhiannon · Married on 09/26/2018

I traveled from Ft Wayne Indiana to come down & have my dream wedding on Pass-a-grille Beach. Ceremony was amazing, Tide The Knot was so helpful & kind it was perfect & stress FREE! we had an amazing photographer Emily she was so sweet, I would 10/10 recommend going through Tide The Knot for your beach wedding!!!

Sent on 09/27/2018
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 24
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 25
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 26
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 27

Rebekah · Married on 09/04/2018

Tide The Knot is simply the best. I didn't feel stressed for a second the whole day.. well, take that back, it was down pouring the whole time. But, that's what simply put them above and beyond for me. We had red tide fears going into this and the whole time they made us feel at peace in how flexible they were willing to be, even offering to change locations. Day of my husband and I decided to stick with our original location, and as you see from above it poured up until the ceremony. Calling them, again put me at ease. They said they would come to us or do it at the beach, our call. We decided to suck it up and go to the beach and it turned out beyond perfect. The rain stopped the second we stepped foot in the sand. From direction, to the officiant, and to the photography I have not a single complaint. All were so professional. I would recommend their services 100%.

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 28

Saddie Acles · Married on 08/13/2018

The perfect elopement!

Words cannot express how unbelievably satisfied my new husband and I are with the fantastic work that the team at Tide the Knot Beach Weddings put into our special day! We chose to elope, just the two of us on 8/13/18. The "Minimalist Bliss" package was the perfect choice for us, and the team was incredibly helpful, prompt, friendly, and accommodating from the very start! Every detail from the flowers, to the officiant, and THE PHOTOGRAPHY was more perfect than I could have ever imagined! We wanted a very intimate, personalized ceremony, that was stress free, and that is EXACTLY what we received! The team at Tide the Knot made every request a reality with no problem at all! The best part, we just SHOWED UP to the most perfect ceremony we could have asked for. The definition of STRESS FREE! We are from Ohio, and had planned on getting married on Siesta Key Beach, a place that we had vacationed many times before. Unfortunately we had some concerns upon arrival about the "Red Tide" that had overtaken the beautiful beach we know and love. Tide The Knot eased our worries and made the transition to Pass-A-Grille Beach seamless and painless just a few days before our ceremony and made our dream wedding come true on a beach that was perfect! Lastly, but most certainly not least, the photographer was INCREDIBLE! Even though we were eloping, we wanted to make sure our photos (that tell the story to our families and last forever) were beautiful. Let me tell you, we were blown away by the professionalism, talent, and ability to make you feel comfortable our wedding photographer had! My husband, who hates having his picture taken was completely comfortable, and the pictures show it! We love EVERY SINGLE ONE! she captured the day perfectly! I can't say enough great things about this company! Thank you more than you will ever know Tide the Knot Beach Weddings for an unforgettable wedding day!

Sent on 03/08/2019
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 29
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 08/07/2018

Love Tide the Knot!!!

In August of 2017, James and I met the team at Tide the Knot, after much research for beach wedding ceremony companies. We were in Florida for vacation from Ohio anyway so it was great that they were available to meet. I loved what they had to offer and how kind and accommodating they were from the start. They sat and met with us and discussed what we were looking for and we felt very comfortable with everything we were able to get from them for one cost. A few months later we booked things and at that time they sent over a checklist to really narrow down what we wanted. That was super helpful! They were prompt and quick to respond anytime I emailed them for help or questions. Fast forward to our big day. We chose Anna Maria Island after we fell in love with visiting it. At the end of July 2018, before we left Ohio to come down, I had messaged them to see what the plan was due to red tide. They assured me everything was going to be fine, but they were having a meeting about a backup plan in case. We were married on Tuesday August 7, 2018, and I had a huge meltdown on Monday and Tuesday morning when I woke up, because I started hearing about fish dumpsters being placed in the areas we were going to be and then the fish were washing up etc. so I contacted them Tuesday morning to see what the plan was and Lisa called me back and assured me it will work out. They will still marry us and make everything beautiful and perfect and THATS EXACTLY WHAT THEY DID. After I got off the phone with Lisa on Tuesday morning I felt confident and assured they were going to do anything they could for us. Thankfully, red tide was basically non existent Tuesday thanks to change in wind direction etc but it was awful Monday and weds and especially today. So long story short- Tide the Knot is professional, trustworthy, and simply put, AMAZING. Everyone from Dan (our day of coordinator) to Elaine, (the photographer) to Lauren (the officiant) and Lisa easing my nerves as I was panic stricken, they are a class act wedding business and we couldn’t have asked for more! Not to mention, our sneak peek just came in and we am overwhelmed with joy! Thank you Tide The Knot for everything you did for us! We will forever be grateful for you! I would recommend this company to everyone that asks about a wedding company in the St Pete, Tampa, Sarasota area.

Thank you!!!

Love
    James and Brittany Stefan :)

Sent on 02/05/2019
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 37
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 38
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 39

Vicki · Married on 07/28/2018

I can’t express how thankful my wife and I are for the wonderful people at Tide The Knot and how perfect they made our ceremony. It was absolutely beautiful and they were such a pleasure to work with from the initial contact all the way til the final picture was snapped. They made sure all of our requests were honored exactly as we had envisioned. I can’t wait until we can see the photos Miriam took and our wedding videos which I’m sure will be gorgeous. If you are looking to have a beach wedding look no further than here, you will not be disappointed!! Thanks again!!! - Vicki & Mary Scott

Sent on 08/01/2018

Lisa · Married on 07/26/2018

I always wanted to get married on the beach and it took me 2 1/2 years to find the perfect spot to get married but I needed help to organize my intimate wedding. I was searching on Google for wedding planners and came across Tide the Knot. There are no words to explain about Tide the Knot. This team is so organized, detailed and so very friendly. Please if you want your destination wedding to be at St. Petersburg turn to Tide the Knot they are all professionals they will make your dream wedding come true as they did ours. They will NOT disappoint you. The services they provide are top notch and they are very affordable for what they provide. Thank you Thank you Lisa, Lauren, Megan & Dan for putting our dream wedding together in Florida . When my husband and I plan to renew our vows we are coming back to you!!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Sarah · Married on 07/14/2018

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings made my wedding day very special and a day I will never forget! They helped me with everything from who to go to for hair and makeup, how to get my wedding license to where to have dinner after the ceremony. They made the wedding planning process very easy and walked me through every step of the process. Every person I worked with at Tide the Knot was very helpful, kind and professional. I would not change anything about my wedding day or the great group of people I worked with to make the day special.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Madeline · Married on 07/14/2018

Wonderful company. Everything was executed exactly as planned on my wedding day. They also let me add things onto my package last minute without any issue. The coordinator, officiant, photographer, and guitarist were all top notch. I would do all it over again with Tide the Knot in a heartbeat. Thank you guys so much! -Madeline & Gray

Sent on 08/08/2018
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings 40

Heidi · Married on 07/09/2018

They are so helpful and made our day perfect.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Kylene · Married on 06/29/2018

Tide the Knot was great. Answered every question i had for them very quickly and had everything set up for our wedding just the way i saw it in my head. Thank you guys and thank you to Dan. He was wonderful from the minute guests started arriving to the very end. Very pleased.

Sent on 07/16/2018