Tica Rose Events Reviews

Tica Rose Events 2
Tica Rose Events 3

Juan Rodriguez · Getting married on 08/01/2020

Superb service

Tica did a Black Panther Part for my son Karter, her attention to detail was superb, my wife an I were in awe when we walked in. She was even able to get a real black panther at the party (No idea where it came from, as these are rare animals) She is a shinning star in this industry. Do you party some Justice and hire her. You wont be disappointed. We have hired her multiple times and she outdoes herself every single time. Thank you for the beautiful memories, Karter will never forget it.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Veron Pless · Married on 11/11/2018

Pless Wedding

Tica’s service went way beyond our expectations. She’s very helpful, knowledgeable and at the top of her game. She was always available to answer any questions we had and point out things we should consider or what we may have missed during the planning process. 5 ⭐️ hands down and I highly recommend her company to anyone for your dream wedding. From the Pless’s THANKS TICA!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Tyreshia · Married on 10/07/2018

Tica, you made my vision see light! Thanks for giving me a memory that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Savanna · Married on 10/07/2017

Ms. Tica with Tica Rose Events exudes excellence. She turns your wedding dreams into reality. I explained my vision for my wedding to her, not only did she exceed my expectations, she also listened and incorporated every detail I mentioned. She literally took my ideas and executed the wedding of my dreams. It was truly a pleasure to work with her. She’s professional, detail oriented, organized and a perfectionist.

Sent on 04/18/2018
    Tica Rose Events 4
    Tica Rose Events 5
    Tica Rose Events 6

Judeline · Married on 06/17/2017

When it comes to flexibility and professionalism, you can't go wrong with them. Tica has a way of making you feel like a friend instead of just a client. Every negative emotions I had on my journey, Tica and her amazing team chase them away. I'm partnering up with her for our 10th year anniversary again.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Kim · Married on 06/11/2017

Tica was a dream to work with. I felt like a guest at my own party and got to enjoy the day without the stress that usually comes with planning such a huge event. Definitely recommend Tica and her ladies for all your events!

Sent on 10/31/2017
  • joan

joan · Married on 04/09/2017

Talented Event Planner

I can't thank Tica Rose Events enough for planning and designing my 40th Birthday LaBella Soiree and I don't have anything but positive things to say about Tica! From the very beginning, Tica's service and professionalism was top notch and she knew what I wanted before I could even say it. She was available for texts, phone calls, and emails whenever I had questions, (and I had many), and she would always respond promptly. In addition, she introduced me to some stellar vendors that I had the pleasure to work with. On the day of my birthday party, I appreciate that she and her team was professional, kept to the time schedule, and stayed calm no matter what issues came up (I don't think there we're any, that is why she is the best at what she does). It was easily one of the best decisions I could have made to hire Tica Rose Events for my 40th Birthday planning process. I am sad that my birthday is over, but I am elated that I have gained a friendship in return! Thank you so much, Tica Rose Events!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Tiffany · Married on 03/18/2017

Tica was oh so great! OMG I just don't know where to start! She definitely knows her stuff! Very professional and organized to the max. I told her my vision and she definitely brought it to life. She was always prompt when it came to contact. She was always there when I needed her. My planner was the BEST!!

Sent on 04/05/2017
  • O

Olgiy · Married on 12/11/2016

Please rest assured that you are in good hands with Tica Rose Events. I am not over exaggerating when I say I literally let her take over. I told her what I like, and she went beyond that. She's the ultimate planner whisperer.

As you can see with the services selected, she did nearly everything for me. I was very satisfied with all the vendors she suggested. Even my dress and accessories she helped select (ok, she did the selection & thank goodness I took her suggestion). The compliments haven't ended nor slowed down nearly two weeks after my event. The space was TRANSFORMED into thee most beautiful indoor garden & I the garden goddess. TicaRose's hashtag and filter idea was a huge hit with all the guests into social media sharing.

Honestly, there were no hiccups with her work. Only con I can mention is my guests not wanting to leave when the party was over. They were still dancing as decorations were being broken down. I guess that's a good bad thing, huh?

Sent on 12/20/2016
  • W

Wilda · Married on 11/06/2016

I absolutely loved the whole planning from beginning to end, she the coolest, creative person, & passionate about her work, & her vision of ther decor is the icing on the cake. How can you not love her.. We love you Tica aka E***** lol ???????? From your cutest couple Wilda & Emanuel Lynn

Sent on 11/16/2016

Sonya · Married on 10/14/2016

There is so many wonderful things about Tica Rose Events... if you're interested in glam, professionalism and honesty this is the best vendor to choose.... she is truly amazing!!!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Neketa · Married on 07/30/2016

Tica Rose Events is AMAZING!!!!. We Received so many compliments on our wedding. You are AMAZING Tica and I mean that. Thank you so much! Our wedding was EPIC and different. There isn't one thing that I would change. It was absolutely PERFECT!!! Every detail was elegant and made to perfection. She is THE female David Tutera!!!! She won't disappoint!!!!

Jodi-Anne · Married on 06/18/2016

Tica was amazing! She was very diligent, extremely prompt, very professional and overly creative. She planned my baby shower with only 1 month notice. I literally had to sent out invites the same week I met with her. I'm a procrastinator and I'm always doing things last minute. Even though it was last minute, she never made me feel stressed or overwhelmed with anything. She was my Olivia Pope and handled things well. On the day of the shower, she was so pleasant to my family. Everyone loved her work and her personality. I swoon over the pictures from my shower. Tica will be planning any and every event that I'm having in the future. My mom is so excited for Tica to plan her 50th birthday party!

Sent on 01/16/2017
  • F

Faylone · Married on 04/30/2016

Her work is pure elegant! If you have her as your wedding coordinator you will not be disappointed whatsoever. She responds quickly when you contact her and gives really great input on what would work best on your wedding day. Everyone was so amazed of how everything turned out for my wedding. I will be sure to contact her in the future for any future events that I will be having. She made my wedding day very memorable not only for me and my husband but for all of my guest who did attend.

Carol Ann · Married on 03/19/2016

Tics Rose Events has proven to be a highly reputable company that listens to your input and makes sure to take everything you say into consideration with creating your special day. I heard about Tica through a friend and started browsing her page on instagram and was so amazed by the awesome job she had done on so many other parties. I decided to entrust her to plan my wedding. I'm a frugal person but everyone needs help with planning especially your wedding. On its own can become stressful but Tica was there for me as a planner and also a guide to give me advise when I was stuck on some decisions. You couldn't ask for a better planner. She is very organized along with her staff and she will help make your dreams a reality. I say this because even the thoughts I had in my head that I didn't discuss with her, she was able to bring to life. If you have a wedding and need assistance I would certainly count on Tica Rose Event to date I personally think my wedding was her best but give her a chance to prove otherwise and give her the chance to create your dream reality wedding. I COULD WRITE ALL DAY. All I have to say is Tica you are the best and I have gotten nothing but compliments on the excellent job you did. I 110% percent recommend Tica Rose Events for your special day. You won't regret it. Live a little get your planner today. Tica !!!!! Best Value for your money.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Carol · Married on 02/20/2016

Ticaroseevents is the #1 planner . I could not be more satisfied with my experience. I knew the moment I had my first initial meeting that she was the one I was going to have plan my event . I gave her my vision and she went above and beyond to create a memory of a lifetime . Tica was beyond professional , attentative and did her job with a warm heart. She made sure that the entire process was stress free. I can truly say my event was perfect. She was the planner , the decorator , the event lifesaver, and she never left my side the day of the event making sure my husband and I were ok . I highly recommend her services to others and I'm confident she will do another amazing job. My event was breathtaking. To ticaroseevents thank you very much for making my day special. Words cannot express how grateful I was for her services .

Mrs · Married on 01/16/2016

Tica Rose Events was such a pleasure to work with. I really wasn't sure what to expect. This was my 1st time getting married, I've used event planners for previous events. None was like Tica and her staff, they put me at ease, bought my vision to LIFE! both my husband and I fell in LOVE with her and her crew. Now that I'm pregnant we all know who my planner will be!!! I'd highly recommend u guys as long as it doesn't interfere with when I need YOU!! LOL!! Thank You!! Tica Rose Events sincerely, Mrs. O!

Vanessa · Married on 03/02/2018

Coming from a family of planners, I had my doubts letting someone other than my family take the reins. In hindsight, it was the best decision I made for my wedding. Tica from "Tica Rose Events" is the total package, she goes above and beyond the call of duty. Between my Masters and a full-time job, it was hard for me to plan a destination wedding, Tica saw my predicament she listened attentively to my vision and concerns. I wanted to go to Italy when that did not seem feasible, Tica brought it to Miami. I had midterms and did not know how and when I would send out my invitations, fearing I would not send them out in time, she took on the responsibility "Grateful". When I saw my visual board, I immediately fell in love with it; However, nothing prepared me for the actual day, TICA gave me a night to remember, it was straight out of a fairy tale. From the flowers, the lanterns, candles, chairs, table settings etc. nothing was spared or left unattended.We received wonderful feedback from family and friends on how lovely, and creative the decorations were, even the team from the venue told me how beautiful the night was. I am not easy to please, I have high expectations, and Tica exceeded all of them. Tica, next time Europe :-).
    To the future "TRE" couples watch out when she says, she has something up her sleeves, you will not regret it. Moreover, LEAVE THE DESIGN TO HER, she knows what she is doing.
    (Vanessa & Roman Kartsev, Curtiss Mansion 3-2-18)

Sent on 03/16/2018

Brittany · Married on 01/14/2017

Great experience ! Tica is amazing when it comes to all the details of your event & to top it off an amazing personality to go along with her great work :)

Sent on 01/26/2017