Third Eye Photography Reviews

12 | Crested Butte, CO

12 Reviews for Third Eye Photography

Sarah Stewart · Getting married on 10/09/2019

Wedding Photography

I am so happy we chose Third Eye Photography for our wedding day! The photos turned out beautifully and Rebecca was great to work with.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Ashlee Florentine · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful Wedding Day Memories

Rebecca and Liz were wonderful to work with. They were professional and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. The photos of our wedding day turned out so beautiful, it was hard to choose which ones to put in our album! Highly recommend these ladies to brides that want to cherish their wedding memories for a lifetime.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Third Eye Photography's reply:

Thank you Ashlee. It was wonderful being a part of such a fun and beautiful day! I am so glad you have your beautiful album to cherish your favorite images in! Happy anniversary!

Patty · Married on 05/15/2018

Very professional and fun. Made me feel very comfortable! Oh and the pictures turned out beautiful!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Julie Maloney · Married on 02/09/2018

An amazing day captured by an amazing photographer

We couldn't have been happier with our experience with Third Eye Photography for our wedding! We had the most amazing day and now we have the most beautiful pictures in an awesome book to cherish forever. Thank you Rebecca for such a great experience!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Third Eye Photography's reply:

Thank you Julie and Sean. It was an amazing day. Thank you for letting me be a part of it! So much love and fun and beauty!

Erica · Married on 09/17/2016

Rebecca did an amazing job photographing our wedding in Ouray, CO. She is extremely professional and easy to work with. She always arrives on time [Engagement Photo Shoot & Wedding Day] and takes charge ensuring that the photos look professional but also natural. She goes above and beyond for the best shots, and you can truly tell she loves what she does. We are so happy we chose to work with her for our wedding, and would recommend her to any couples looking for a talented photographer to capture your wedding day.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Chelsea · Married on 09/12/2015

We loved having Rebecca as our photographer. She did an amazing job. Thank you!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Ariel · Married on 08/29/2015

We absolutely would recommend Rebecca to anyone! She was so easy to work with and really went out of her way to meet our needs. We have THE BEST pictures to remember our special day!!! If we lived closer, we would most certainly use her for all our picture needs!

Sent on 04/19/2016

"I always knew when I got married one of the most important things to me about the wedding was to have an amazing photographer so I could have beautiful photos for the rest of my life. I was nervous because I was having an out of state wedding and did not know any of the local photographers. The second I saw Rebecca's website and spoke with her, I knew she was the photographer that I wanted capturing the most special day of our lives.

Rebecca was so easy to work with throughout the entire process, even being in different states. She was so professional the day of the wedding and made sure to get all the important shots and then some. The pictures turned out better than I ever could have imagined and many look like they are straight out of a magazine! I never thought I would be lucky enough to not only marry my best friend but to also have such amazing photos of our wedding.

If I lived in Colorado, there is no doubt that I would use Rebecca whenever I needed a photographer. Planning a wedding is stressful enough, so just know by choosing Rebecca to be your photographer you are in great hands and your pictures will turn out amazing. Thank you, Rebecca!"

Sent on 04/04/2016
  • User4208780 · 2+ years ago

Use Rebecca. She was absolutely wonderful and my pictures are beautiful.

Sent on 04/11/2016
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 03/14/2015

Rebecca not only took amazing photos of our wedding day, she took us to stunning locations and added so much fun and adventure to our day! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/25/2015

Rebecca was an amazing photographer! She went above my expectations for wedding photos and took my wants and made them happen. Our engagement photos were amazing and the packages she offers were in our price range and really what we wanted. I would recommend her for anyone in the Crested Butte area.

Sent on 11/05/2014

We loved the photos of our wedding by Third Eye Photography! It was not in our budget to hire a wedding planner or day of planner and Rebecca was really great in providing a time line for our wedding day and helping us stick to it! The photos are absolutely beautiful! It really made a difference having a photographer that is a local Crested Butte resident, she knew all the good spots for photos, and I didn't have to do or worry about anything. After the wedding I was dying to see the photos, and we got to meet Rebecca at her studio and review them just 2 days later. The only downside was not having enough money in our budget to purchase some of the larger canvas specialty prints or an album, they were gorgeous.

Sent on 04/04/2016