The Knot in Italy Reviews

The Knot in Italy 5
The Knot in Italy 6
The Knot in Italy 7

Courtney · Married on 10/12/2018

I honestly don’t know what I would have done without The Knot In Italy team. The best experience I could have asked for.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2018

We had the most beautiful wedding, and Rossana and the Knot in Italy’s team were an absolute joy and pleasure to work with. I cannot recommend them enough. It was a fairy tale from start to finish, that exceeded any and all expectations we could possibly have dreamed of! There was so much attention given to who we were as a couple and what we wanted, that so much more than we communicated came to life in all the little details on the day of the wedding.
    Despite the love, care, humour and support given to us by Rossana, the level of professionalism, experience and commitment never wavered. I had not a single source of stress leading up to the wedding or on the day itself. Rossana and her team were an invaluable wedding blessing for us. We are so grateful the Universe lead us to the Knot in Italy! ❤️

Sent on 10/02/2018

Virginie · Married on 07/14/2018

Amazing level of service, responsiveness, dedication (before the day and after) - beyond what you pay for (e.g., they organized our pre-wedding dinner and next-day brunch, which was not in scope). Cannot recommend enough! I had done a long research when looking for a planner in Tuscany and they're definitely the best. Grazie mille!

Sent on 10/04/2018

John Dumigan · Married on 06/15/2018

Our dream day

Rossana and team we really don’t know where to start with expressing our thanks. We had an idea in our heads of what our dream day could be and we never imagined that it would all happen so perfectly.
    You guys gave us the most incredible and perfect wedding that we ever could have hoped for.

Every single person loved the day and it was the most amazing experience of our lives. Thank you so much for all of your help, your friendship and your guidance over the last 18 months. We loved every moment and wish we could do it all again.

Sent on 10/18/2018
    The Knot in Italy 17
    The Knot in Italy 18
    The Knot in Italy 19

Emman · Married on 05/25/2018

Honestly we could not have picked better wedding planners. They kept us informed throughout and gave their expert advice so we made the right decisions within our budgets. We can not recommend them enough.

Sent on 10/02/2018
    The Knot in Italy 20
    The Knot in Italy 21

Nicole · Married on 09/08/2017

Rosanna was wonderful to work with. The minute we met her via Skype for our first consultation we knew immediately, she was the perfect event designer for us. She has extensive experience with vendors all over Italy, she knew our style and pointed us to the appropriate vendors and was very prompt at returning emails. Planning from the US can be a bit nerve wracking but Rosanna and Team made the process seamless.

Sent on 10/01/2018
    The Knot in Italy 22
    The Knot in Italy 23
    The Knot in Italy 24
    The Knot in Italy 25

Cliff · Married on 09/04/2014

An incredibly professional wedding planning service, delivered with style and fun. Ro and the team were excellent to deal with and delivered the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 02/23/2015
  • Samya

Samya Whaites · Married on 07/19/2014

Great experience

Rossana and Franco helped us create a magical wedding in Tuscany in 2014. They completely surpassed our expectations in every way. Would recommend over and over again.

Sent on 10/23/2018
    The Knot in Italy 26
    The Knot in Italy 27
    The Knot in Italy 28

Ruth · Married on 06/22/2014

I was daunted by the prospect of planning a wedding in Italy but Irene made it painless, enjoyable and perfect. She patiently showed my daughter and son-in-law a dozen potential locations in the lake region, giving them appropriate information to help them in their selection of locale. When we began the actual planning process, she was knowledgeable, professional, responsive and wonderful to work with. Ours was a complicated affair, with six events over five days for 75 guests, yet Irene handled all of the details effortlessly. During our two day site visit 7 months before the wedding, she arranged tastings with three caterers, visits to two florists and we saw several potential venues for some of the events. Her selection of vendors was superb, and her working relationship with them resulted in the best possible outcome for each service. Much of the planning was done via email, She was constantly available to us for the week before the wedding and handled any issue that arose with poise, grace and efficiency. Our guests came to love her as much as we do.
    Irene is tireless in pursuit of the perfect wedding experience for her clients. No detail is too small or unimportant, and no request too large for her exacting attention. I can't imagine a better experience with a wedding planner and recommend her without reservation.

Sent on 06/29/2014

Gemma · Married on 05/24/2014

We got married in May this year and used Rossana to help plan our wedding. My wedding is something I have dreamed of for a long time, so I wanted to ensure that the planner I chose shared my vision and would be open to all communications. I interviewed 4 planners via Skype and I knew as soon as I spoke to Rossana that she was the one! Rossana is extremely helpful and so enthusiastic that it rubs off on everyone around. We flew to Italy to venue hunt and meet Rossana for the first time. We had not signed anything with Rossana as she insisted that we meet first as we may not click…I did not need to worry. Rossana met us and over a weekend we visited over 10 venues cross Tuscany and Umbria. She drove us to a few and her husband, Franco, also came to some venues also. All the venues greeted Rossana with warm kisses and hugs which further cemented the fact that she was a trusted businesswoman in Italy. The planning was very much over email and some skype calls. Communication is key and if you cannot explain what you want – then Rossana is not going to know. You have to help her, help you! I would recommend Rossana to anyone and everyone. All her recommendations of suppliers from the photographer, to the florist, to the venues were impeccable. Please bear in mind that if you choose Umbria or Tuscany, like we did, you are in rural Italy. You will not get celebrity hairdressers – you have to understand that you will get the best that can get to your venue and within budget! I was hugely impressed by Rossana and WeddingsinItaly – I have not one bad word to say. Rossana is worth every penny to give you a stress-free wedding. I cannot thank her enough for making my day as memorable as it was.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Lisa · Married on 10/04/2013

Rossana was absolutely AMAZING, and we could not have pulled off such a fantastic wedding without her. Nothing was ever a problem. She responded to ALL our emails straight away and took calls etc. If you need a wedding planner, I cannot recommend her highly enough. For the amount of money you pay, it is such a bargain. She has fantastic contacts and such experience. There was never a language or a cultural barrier, even though she is an Italian lady who was planning a wedding full of Irish people. I really cannot speak highly enough of her or her work. Thanks Rossana for everything. Lisa x

Sent on 11/05/2013

Suzanne · Married on 09/07/2013

Rossana is truly a wonderful wedding planner. From our first phone calls to the final moments of my wedding reception, she was always full-of-ideas, attentive, organized, honest, and there when I needed her. As an American trying to plan a wedding in Florence, Italy, it was so helpful to have an planner who understood how overwhelmed I felt and worked hard to meet my needs as well as those of my Italian fiancé (now husband!). She knows the business, knows the best vendors to contact, knows how to create an event that will really reflect the vision of the couple.

Our wedding was more beautiful than I ever dreamed that it could be and I really do have Rossana to thank for that.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Jacqueline · Married on 09/05/2013

I would just like to thank Rossana for helping myself and my new husband to plan the most amazing wedding in Italy! We had the most beautiful day and ALL of our guests could not believe how perfect it was! We were married in a beautiful chapel in Fiesole and went on to have our reception in a stunning castle over looking Florence! Rossana had everything planned to perfection and all her thoughtful details made the day so special for us! The professionalism that Rossana brought to our wedding planning was excellent and reassured me that everything would be perfect for the day! I would definitely recommend The Knot in Italy to help plan the best day of your lives!

Sent on 10/18/2013

jenny · Married on 07/12/2013

If you are looking for a Wedding Planner then look no further! Rossana@weddingsinitaly.it ticks all the boxes you could possibly wish for and more!
    Rossana made my wedding a dream come true and I can't begin to thank her enough for all her hard work to ensure that everything ran smoothly.
    Nothing was too much trouble, Rossana constantly came up with original ideas to suit my style and her organisation of all the vendors on the day made for a magical and perfect day!
    Thank you Rossana, you are a star and it wouldn't have been the same without you!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Kayla · Married on 05/23/2013

Hello future brides,

It is my absolute pleasure to rate my fabulous wedding planner, Rossana, and her company, weddingsinitaly.it. There just wasn't enough categories to truly express our overwhelming appreciation and excitement for the service provided to us. The service we received from Weddings in Italy was excellent. From the pre-planning: correspondence, presentations, communication, we were blown away at how organized, professional, informative and prompt Rossana and her team were. I most enjoyed speaking with her and her staff. They had outstanding organizational skills, always followed through, and were so knowledgeable. They were accommodating to all my ideas, wants and needs.

I can't say enough about the customer service. Seeing as we were planning our wedding from San Diego, we thought communicating and coordinating to Italy was going to be difficult. Not so with Rossana and her team. They responded in a timely manner to all my requests, listened diligently to my concerns, and worked as a team with energy and excitement to make our day a big success.

We knew we could count on Rossana and her team to make our day a success. It was and so much more. Our castle wedding in Fiesole was magical, and we have Rossana and her team to thank for all their hard work.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Rob and Clare · Married on 09/08/2012

Rossana was an excellent wedding planner and was without doubt so helpful in making our day happen and be everything and more that we wanted for our special day. She was not only professional but extremely friendly and hospitable, not only to us from the moment we first met her but to all our friends and family too. We can't recommend her and her services more highly enough. If rossana is organising your wedding it will be amazing!! Thank you so much!! Clare and rob x

Sent on 10/08/2012

Gemma · Married on 09/01/2012

Rossana was the most wonderful wedding planner- the perfect balance of being very helpful and professional whilst acting as a friend and support. I loved that Ro' listened to what we wanted and focused on how to achieve rather than pushing her ideas upon us. We had the best weekend of our lives and cannot recommend highly enough!

Sent on 12/17/2012

Shari · Married on 08/25/2012

The only way to describe our wedding planner and wedding day in summary is "perfection". Our wedding planner was professional, prompt, and flexible. She exceeded our every expectation, and was attentive to details we hadn't even considered! From the moment we arrived at the hotel of her recommendation, we knew we were in for something special. Her exquisite management of every detail made our wedding day carefree, such that we were able to take advantage of every spontaneous opportunity for fun, which is what we love. In the end, we have also made a very dear friend. Win win!
    Thank you Irene!

Sent on 11/27/2012

Suzanne · Married on 07/09/2012

John and I had a very simple wedding in Tuscany at a wonderful villa called Fontelunga with only our 6 children as our guests. She organised the "Commune" in Lucignano and even bought the Prossecco to celebrate.
    Rosanna made everything easy and is absolutely charming and great fun!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Aoife · Married on 06/23/2012

Rossana Sapori was nothing shy of wonderful. From the moment we met to the day of my wedding, Rossana was always available to discuss ideas and give ideas to me, she was there at every bec & call and she knows exactly what she's talking about. She is most professional in her manner yet extremely kind hearted and fun at the same time. She understands a bride's needs and she works towards giving a bride and groom the best day of their lives. I would highly Recommend Rossana as a wedding planner because she is fantastic!!

Sent on 12/02/2012

Sarah · Married on 05/10/2012

Rossana and her team were fundamental to the success of my wedding. I could not be more thankful for their hard work and ability to help me plan a wedding in a place I'd never seen from far away!! They went out of their way to help me as I struggled to be decisive and requested more and more options to choose from. Once the planning got going, the services that they recommended (hair/make-up, photography and music) were excellent and were commented on by my guests. As with any wedding day, there were a couple of bumps on the road and Rossana handled them and fixed them immediately.

Not only do I recommend Rossana as a wedding planner, but she is always a great person and fun to be around. I think as a bride you spend a considerable amount of time with your wedding planner (particularly on the big day) and that is an important part of making a decision of who to work with. She is full of energy and her excitement is contagious.

Sent on 10/17/2012
  • F

fiona · Married on 05/19/2011

Amazing amazing amazing planner...Has a genuine interest in your wedding and not purely commission based. Super patient and flexible - Really good at keeping in contact and up to date on wedding plans, We would never had the wedding we had without Rossana....Not just a wedding planner...A life long friend

Sent on 10/26/2012

Amanda · Married on 04/09/2008

We were so happy with rossana and her dedication to ensuring we had a fantastic wedding day. We can't recommend the service provided by weddingsinitaly highly enough

Sent on 10/09/2012

Julie · Married on 06/01/2007

I have recommended many couples to this service.
    First class service and it made my day so

Sent on 10/17/2012